Debbie's Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
Debbie gets a spanking.
820 words
4.27
10.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dom guides me to bend forward. My arms are bound so I worry momentarily that I'm going to fall flat on my face. But it passes as he holds me, bends me forward and gently lowers me on to a pillow. I am now in that classic position - arse up, face down - fully exposed to him. Very few men have seen me in this position and it's been a long time since I presented myself like this, even to my husband. It feels strangely empowering, resting on the pillow, arms tied behind me but not uncomfortable. He strokes my buttocks and I shudder a little. I know what's coming.

I feel my mind drifting again. Why do we spank the bottom? I guess it's the soft tissue, no major arteries or muscles to damage, lots of nerve endings that increase the pain. Maybe it's the added humiliation of being bent forward in subjugation? My legs are spread so I know my pussy and anus are on full display. I'm wet and I expect he can see that. I'd love him to finger me or fuck me right now, but I know he has others plans. Pain... then pleasure. That's what he said.

When he spanks me it's a shock. Harder than I was expecting. I grunt and take a deep breath, readying myself for more.

He spanks me again on the other cheek. Then several slaps in a row. I'm trying not to cry out but the pain level is increasing. Then nothing. Well, that wasn't too ba...

"Owww!" Fuck, that one hurt!

Suddenly his hand cups by vulva. His palm and fingers are hot; little firebrands searing into my labia. He drags a finger over my clit and along my slit, and I gasp. "Yesss.." I moan involuntarily. Then he spanks me again! "Ouch!"

It's random. Sometimes softer but usually hard and painful. I don't where the next slap will land. Left cheek, right cheek, sometimes across them both, or against my fleshy thighs. I'm trying to accept it, to 'enjoy it' as he instructed but I can't help but cry out. Occasionally his hand brushes my vulva and I shiver in delight. Even with the pain, I'm hornier than I've been for years!

He grips the rope binding my arms and lifts me off the pillow slightly, then spanks me hard and fast.

"Argh!" I scream. This really is hurting. A lot! Should I call it off? We have safe word and I only have to say it and he'll stop. But somewhere deep inside my head I can sense a voice saying 'No! Accept your punishment! It's what you wanted, isn't it?'

An image of my father appears in my head. No! No! Not that! I feel tears swelling up and I'm about to shout out to end it when he stops suddenly and settles me back on the pillow. The room falls silent, but for my heavy breathing.

"Stay strong, Debbie," he says firmly. "You need this."

Instinctively I know he's right.

I didn't have the best of upbringings. My father was a hard man. Toughened by poverty and struggle. I think he probably wanted sons but got two daughters for his trouble. And I won't deny that we were trouble. So the occasional spanking wasn't unusual and as the eldest I bore the brunt of it. My mother was the proverbial carpet. I think she loved us dearly but he ruled the roost. She was never around when the punishments took place. I guess she couldn't bear to watch or even think about it. I didn't really hate either of them, and we probably deserved many of those spankings if I'm honest. But I was often angry. Life seemed very unfair as a teenage girl in a male world. I just wanted to run away, but never did.

I feel my Dom's fingers on my pussy and I sigh in pleasure, all thoughts banished. My bum and thighs are hot and throbbing. I expect there are welts but I don't care. The heat in my arse makes his fingering even more palpable. I'm soaking wet so he easily slips a finger into me, and his thumb slides up my crack and circles my anus. It's divine! His hand lets go of the rope and he curls a handful of my hair into his palm and gently pulls my head back.

"Oh yes, pleeeease..." I sigh as his fingers circle my openings, with long strokes along the outsides of my pussy. He flicks my clit and I shudder. Then he slides a finger or two back inside. He's taking his time. I don't think I've ever felt anything like this in my life. My whole body and soul focussed on the warmth in my loins. Wow!

"Don't stop," I mumble deliriously.

"Oh, but I must," he whispers. "There's so much more to come."