Debbie's Submission Pt. 04

Story Info
The Dom explores Debbie's mouth.
811 words
4.11
3.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly his fingers are gone and as he stands upright, a draft of air washes over my very, very wet vulva and very, very warm bum. He roughly pulls me back on to my knees.

"Stand up!" He barks. I shiver and struggle to get to my feet. My thighs and calves are sore and I'm not sure if I can stay upright, but he holds me until I'm steady. Even though it's pitch black under the blindfold I can feel his eyes examining me. 'I will always be checking that you're OK,' he had told me last week. He's just given me a hard spanking and even though my backside is throbbing I notice that I'm enjoying myself. Kind of.

"We could just fuck?" I whisper timidly. I'm so horny I think I'd probably screw anything right now!

"You'd miss all the fun," he replies. I am wondering if he means HE'D miss all the fun!

"I'm going to explore your mouth, Debbie. Just accept whatever I put in there. Remember that you're here to please me too."

In the normal world I would have assumed that meant his tongue, or maybe his cock. But of course, there's nothing normal about today. I'm strangely excited by what might be coming but bracing myself for more discomfort.

I feel the heat of his body as he draws closer. The hairs on my arms stand up. Maybe some kind of static between us. His breathing gets louder and I know he must be very close. Is he going to kiss me?

"You are a very beautiful woman," he purrs and I feel his hot breath on my lips. He must only be inches from me.

"Not sure I agree with you on that," I reply quietly. I don't know if I'm allowed to speak but he doesn't reprimand me. Instead he presses two fingers against my lips.

"No more negativity," he says gently. "Beauty isn't the shape of your body or the look of your face, but in the way you hold yourself. Your attitude to life. Your energy and vitality. Your smile. Your confidence."

I ponder his words for a moment. I notice his fingers smell of sex. My pussy, I suppose. Not unpleasant, but not quite as alluring as the musky fragrance of his body.

"I don't have a lot of confidence," I admit sullenly.

"Yet here you are. Naked and exposed. You've given me your complete trust. That takes courage."

Before I can reply he presses his fingers between my lips. It feels almost like a kiss. The taste is... well, unusual... but I suck on them greedily. I suddenly want to pleasure him.

"Let me suck you." No reply. "Please, sir."

He leaves me standing there while he moves across to the table. I have no idea what's he's doing but I'm no longer concerned. I will wait patiently. I'm actually enjoying the anticipation.

When he returns, he asks me to open my mouth. Here we go.

The first thing that hits me is the sweetness of it. Then the fragrance of flowers - orange blossom I think.

"You remembered," I purr, allowing the drips of sticky honey to slide down my tongue.

"You told me it was your favourite."

Just for a second I feel an overwhelming feeling of love for this astonishing man. How thoughtful. Honey has always been my go-to comfort food. I must have mentioned that and he remembered. A slice of toast and a knob of butter would be a bonus but hey-ho.

"Food of the Gods," he murmurs. "Like the sweet nectar of a woman's pussy." So just sexual then, I think, and the 'love' dissipates.

I'm not sure if the honey is supposed to be symbolic, metaphorical or just a little treat between moments of pain and punishment, but I don't get much time to reflect because as soon as he withdraws the nectar, he yanks the clamps off my boobs.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelp in pain. Fucking Hell, that was more painful than the spanking! I'd almost forgotten about the nipple clamps - just a low, gnawing ache in the background - but now they were off, fresh blood surges into them and they tingle with 'pins and needles'. Bloody hell! Sore nipples are NOT sexy!

"Remember to control your anger, Debbie," he states firmly. Fuck you!

But then my mind sort of switches off - I'm not quite sure how - and the heat drains away. I am in control! I am in CONTROL!!!! This is good. It is! It is! This is FUN!

I submit and become calm. It's strange what happens next and I can't fully explain it.

"Thank you," I say quietly. And I truly do feel a powerful sense of gratitude and peace.

"Well done," purrs my Dom. "You really are a very special lady."