Debitum Infernalis Ch. 01

Story Info
Alicia pays the consequences of an ancient family secret.
10.1k words
3.92
5.8k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia tried to escape, her lungs and muscles burning, her skin sweaty, but no matter how much she tried the flapping behind her kept getting closer, her fear was enough to make her ignore the sharp rocks hurting her feet, finally uncapable of continuing she felt to the ground and looked behind in terror a diabolical figure approached from the sky, it's masculine body was unnaturally muscular, it looked as if the muscles were going to tear the skin from inside, said skin had a dark purplish almost black color, his hands had fearsome claws, the legs started humanoid but turned more draconic like as they got to the feet, it had an intimidating pair of horns emerging from the sides of his head which curved inwards closing over his face, each one at least 40 centimeters long, a thick tail one meter long hanged from behind, his face looked as if a man forced a hate expression until his face broke and his eyes shined with a color shifting from red to yellow covering all possible colors on the fire, his bulk being transported by two massive bat-like wings around three meters in width from tip to tip.

Alicia screamed and the deep guttural voice of the monster said

"The debt is due, I shall claim my rightful payment."

Alicia screamed as the demon fell over her.

Her terrified scream continued into her bedroom, the blonde woman raised her torso while panting slowly returning to the reality of her bedroom, her shoulder lenght hair messy and falling into her face, her slim body shuddering, a burning feeling in her chest made her cover it.

"Another one?" Said the sleepy voice of her husband awakening.

"Yes." Responded Alicia- It's always the same, and it always feels so real- She buried her face in her hands tired.

"Are you sure it's not a medical problem?, you have been through a lot of stress lately, you could ask for vacations."

Alicia thought about it it was true that the recent projects put too much pressure on the company team, but the project was almost done so she wouldn't be needed for now, it seemed a good idea to take her vacation right now her therapist had pretty much told her the same.

"You know what, I'll do it I'm tired and I need it."

"Good, it's so hard to get you to take selfcare." Answered Ryan while kissing her cheek, for a second he admired her body she wasn't a model but she had a mostly healthy lifestyle her body was slim but curvy, which made her feel more real and authentic than a supermodel body, as she was pretty but with a body that felt real and not just an excessive mix of questionable diets, surgery and postediting, her legs were long with pronounced curves, her arms and hands were thin and delicate, her hips wide but elegantly proportioned with the rest of her body, her round face looked like a doll delicate and elegant usually with a cheerful face her porcelain like skin only added to the feeling of her being a living doll, her chest had a dark blueish birthmark that looked like an octopus almost as if it was a tatto, her breasts were round and firm, not enormous but just a bit bigger than average and were smooth and very soft to the touch the same was all true for her ass, Ryan just thought how much he loved to squish her ass and breasts causing him to get rock hard, however it didn't seem Alicia was in the mood and it would be selfish to ask right now so he controlled himself and instead said:

"Now try to sleep while you can and maybe tomorrow we can plan something for the vacation, maybe going to the beach?"

"Yeah, that would be nice."

"Then let's go back to bed." Sentenced Ryan but Alicia would barely sleep that night with the fear of the nightmare haunting her.

"Mommy!" Alicia cried scared, the sudden prank of her six year old child altering her, he'd sneaked to scare her.

"Please Jhonathan don't scare your mom, her nerves are already on their limit." Said Ryan firmly.

"I'm sorry, are you sick mom?"

"No, but I'm really tired and I would appreciate if I could relax a bit."

"As you heard, your mother has been working very hard and is tired we can't cause her more trouble." Said Ryan.

"Oh oki" Said the child with a guilty tone.

Trying to not make the boy feel too bad Ryan said:

"Now help me serve the breakfast buddy, before we are late."

"Yep." Their routine continued as normal preparing for work and school, that day Ryan would take Jhonathan to school so Alicia made her way to work alone and eventually arrived at the company where she worked, on that day the sky had thick gray clouds hiding the light of the sun the climate was cold even though it was sumer it felt like winter, "Seems I choose a good moment to rest," I don't like being out with this weather, she thought, she got inside the building a simple yet elegant and modern one with glass covering it. She entered and was quickly met with the familiar faces of her coworkers, after a few salutes and small talk she got to her office with her assistant Collin already waiting with his calm and mannered behaviour.

"Good morning miss Asher, mister Andrews called, he wanted you to check the progress on the Raventrail project, it seems they are almost finished and by the end of the next week it should be complete."

"Okay I will go at 2 pm, also i will be asking mr Andrews to take a vacation so I will need you to check the last details, they should be making the exterior this week and finish next week with the decorations, I will show you the planes and the needed results, you will be in charge until I return."

"Understood, I won't fail miss Asher- Said the man with a respectful and solemn tone maybe a bit more than necessary."

"Good." Said Alicia not noticing the excessively mannered behaviour of her employee, her mind tired and too focused on her work, "We'll need more material than expected, please call the supervisor and ask him what's needed, then call the providers to get a shipment."

"It will be done."

The man left the room and Alicia sat at her desk looking to the many drawings of the projected buildings, the Raventrail project was the biggest the company had recently and they could not fail especially with such a wealthy client, some rich landowner, the project was meant to be a series of condominiums for middle class people while it was simple for their newish small company it was a huge step. Alicia's phone ringed, she looked at the number the word Mom appeared on screen she answered.

"Hello."

"Hi sweetie I was just checking on you and the boys, is everything alright?" Said a concerned voice.

"Yes mom." Said Alicia half-happy half-irritated, already used to her mother's overprotective nature, "We are always okay, you don't need to worry we are as good as we were yesterday."

"I'm sorry sweetie, but you know I get worried and I just want to be sure, be ready for anything that could happen."

"Apart from a lot of stress there's nothing to worry about, in fact I will be taking a vacation, you could come with us, I'm sure Ryan wouldn't mind and Jhonny would love to have his granny on the trip, we are going to the beach." Sentenced Alicia happily.

"Umm yes that sounds nice..."

"Okay then, can we go to your house and spent the night before the trip?"

"Oh please, I would be happy to have you here." Said the old woman with a relieved voice.

"It's a plan now, I'm at work so I have to go, see you later, bye." The call ended leaving Rosa with a hollow feeling, her daughter seemed perfectly okay, "Maybe nothing will happen," she thought a part of her wanting that thought to be true, yet soon a shadow strangled her heart reminding her of the words passed down by her elders, she looked at a picture of Alicia in the wall and a little detail reminded her the truth painfully causing her expression to twist in fear, the birth mark Alicia had on her chest, it looked like a tatto, it wasn't, she never told Alicia it's origin and passed the thing as a random curiosity, but she knew that mark wasn't an accident, she had seen it before, it was the same mark her own mother had, the words of her father echoed in her head, "Remember it will never stop, one day it will return, we only managed to buy time, but it won't be enough, we can only hope to be ready, especially you as i don't know if i will be here or be able to help once the day comes." Her body shuddered, fearing what could happen, remembering the strange circumstances around both of her parents deaths and the date given to her july the seventh, exactly 50 years later, that was the time they managed to buy, looking at her phone she could see exactly that date on the screen, at least she would be with her the following days.

Alicia got out of her office after finishing most of her duties and leaving everything ready for Collin to lead the finishing touches of the project, she walked to her boss office and asked his assistant to let her in which she quickly did.

"Good evening mister Andrews." The tall muscular man on the wooden desk raised his head and smiled.

"Hello Alicia, you know you don't need that formality with me."

"I don't like to call you by name, feels rude, especially since you are my boss."

"Anyway, what brings you here?, is there any problem with the Raventrail thing?"

"Not actually, everything goes according to plan, rather I came to ask something."

"And what could that be?"

"I wanted to take some vacations, the Raventrail thing is pretty much finished and Collin can oversee the last details, so I wanted to ask for a couple of weeks to rest please?" Alicia unconsciously made that cute looking face which made everyone give her whatever she wanted and this was no exception.

"But of course! You have worked so much is only fair to give you a rest, what about starting tomorrow?"

"Really, so soon?"

"Yes, as you said we are almost finished, also it will be a good time for me to test Collin's capacity and see how competent he really is, he has shown talent but i don't want to overestimate him."

"Well then I will visit Raventrail to supervise everything, I will call you to report anything important, see you in two weeks mister Andrews, bye."

"See you later Alicia." Mister Andrews waved as Alicia left the room

Raventrail was just a couple of kilometers from her mother's home in the outskirts of the city so Alicia thought it would be a good idea to get there directly and called her husband while driving there.

"Hi, something happened?" Asked Ryan.

"Yes, I asked for vacations and they allowed me to start tomorrow, I will need to visit Raventrail before finishing so I thought if you and Jhonathan could go for our baggage and then meet me at my mom's home, we can spend the night there and go to the beach from there tomorrow, I convinced her to come with us."

"Oh good, god knows she needs some fun in her life, okay I will go for Jhonny and reach you there."

"Okay see you later, bye."

Alicia finished the call as she arrived to Raventrail, the place was full of busy people, all the workers were getting ready to leave for the day. The place was a unit of tall five floor buildings at least a dozen of them, right now in their unfinished state without paved roads, the naked grey concrete and the weather it looked ominous and grim, "Hopefully it will look more cheerful once finished," thought Alicia, she met with the supervisor and after an hour of talking and looking to the place she called her boss to give him a report everything was going as planned so the call was short and soon she found herself on the way to her mother's place, it was a lone house in the middle of the forest where she grew up, she always found it a bit deppressing and scary, she couldn't say exactly why, but it always had a gloomy aura around, at least they would only stay one night here. She arrived at the victorian style house and parked in front of it, soon a familiar figure emerged from the door.

"Oh my god, you're here, I'm so glad Alicia." Said her mother, the old woman with her curly gray hair hugged Alicia with an almost desperate grip.

"You don't have to be dramatic." Smiled Alicia "I'm glad to see you too." Alicia returned the hug with genuine affection.

"Where are the boys? I thought they would come with you."

"They'll first go home for all the baggage before coming, it shouldn't take them long."

"Oh well in that case we can have tea while waiting."

"Oh sounds good."

The women got inside chatting and preparing everything for the journey and the boys arrival.

Unknown to them and to every human on earth there was something forming in the middle of the forest close by, a sort of portal, shining with a reddish light, twisting and palpitating, hiding an evil force awaiting the sundown to emerge, a demonic scream of agony and rage emerged from it foretelling what was to come.

Ryan arrived at his mother in law home at around 8 pm and was received by his wife who gave him a small kiss on the lips before their son came running to hug his mother.

"Everything's ready for tomorrow" Said Ryan. "We leave as soon as you are ready."

"Well hello there, you look good Ryan." said Rosa. "Oh my don't you look cute?"

"You always say that granny." Answered Jhonny.

"Oh but it's because that's the truth, now come here I found a new boardgame you'll love."

"Yay!"

With that said the boy and his grandma left for the living room.

"I will never get their love for boardgames" Said Ryan

"Me neither, but it's good they can share something." Said Alicia, suddenly Alicia made a low continuous wail while taking her hands to her chest, where her birthmark was.

"What is it!?, are you okay?" Michael came to hold her trying to see the problem.

"Yes, it's just I suddenly felt my chest skin burning but it seems to have calmed now."

"Want to see the doctor?, we can suspend the travel if you don't feel right."

"It's okay it already passed, it was probably nothing."

"If you say so, but I'll keep watching you." Alicia laughed at her husband sudden seriousness.

"Let's go inside, it's cold and I'm freezing."

But it wasn't nothing, the mark had reacted, in the forest the portal was almost open, a pair of clawed hands tried to hold the portal's edges and with desperate fury tried to tear it apart.

So far it had been an ordinary night with a family dinner some games and fun and some chatting it was late so everyone decided to go to bed, Jhonny asked to sleep with his grandma leaving his parents alone. In his head Ryan was thankful that his mother in law could take care of Jhonny, since he would be able to spend more time alone with Alicia, after brushing his teeth and undressing leaving only his boxers he came to a splendid view in their room. Alicia was wearing a gown he had gifted her some years ago, it was a pink silken one, the fabric so thin no feature was hidden, the thin shoulder straps held a pronounced cleavage that offered a beautiful sight of her breasts, the gown had built in support that lifted them making them look bigger and firmer, the area below the breasts was tight allowing the fabric to fall elegantly 'til it reached just slightly below her crotch, she was wearing a white panty, while plain and simple the way it tightened around her buttcheeks and crotch filed his mind with all sorts of lewd thoughts, carefully he approached her from behind and grabbed her by the waist.

"Well well what brings a little angel here, did you fall from heaven?" Alicia who had seen him approach and had choosen her attire for the occasion responded seductively:

"No I'm your guardian angel, and came here to reward you for being such a good boy."

"Oh and what will be my reward miss angel?"

"Come here and you'll find out."

Ryan got his mouth closer to hers until they fused with a passionate yet tender kiss, his hands started to explore the front of her body and she gently guided him as he caressed her belly, chest and breasts causing soft moans of pleasure from her. Ryan slowly pressed his hard dick against her ass feeling their firm yet soft texture, he playfully rubbed his sex against her knowing perfectly well that the key with her was to tease her until she could resist no more, his kisses moved towards her neck and shoulders, her expression reflected how lost she was in the pleasure huffing and whimping, then he moved his hands towatds her sex first rubbing and caressing her over her underwear provoking her only to suddenly stop, after a few minutes he could feel the wetness of her sex through her panty, he knew she wanted him but for him it was better when she begged for it unable to contain herself, as her desire grew stronger her face blushed, she already knew what he wanted and tried to resist, it was futile she knew, but she liked to play and be defeated, noticing her resistance Ryan slowly moved his fingers inside her panty, now directly touching her wet vaginal folds and softly stimulating her clit, Alicia cried unable to tolerate the feeling.

"Now my little angel, I know what you want so say it, admit your lascivious desires and I will fulfill them."

"...N-never..."

"Yes I know your dirty little thoughts, now let me defile you, you know you want this, after I'm done with you you'll be a fallen angel."

Alicia resisted for a couple of minutes before she let out a particularly loud cry and then with an acute voice she cried:

"Please...please...I-I w-want you to... de-defile...me... please!"

"But then you won't be able to return to heaven little angel, are you sure you want that."

"Please!, I don't care anymore!, I just want you to fuck me 'til my brain melts, that's the real heaven!, I don't care if I get sent to hell, just fuck me already!"

"As you wish my little angel."

Ryan slowly started to remove her underwear in the most painfully slow way he could causing her to huff in desperation until the panty fell to the floor revealing her hairless sex, then he slowly bended her over the bed 'til her head touched the mattress, she supported herself with her elbows and raised her ass offering a lewd picture Ryan couldn't resist, he got rid of his boxers freeing his sex and put the tip on her wet lips, Alicia moaned at the feeling, he rubbed his glans against her sex sometimes letting it enter her just a little bit before pulling out, with a desperate voice Alicia pleaded.

"Just fuck me please!, I need it!"

Even Ryan couldn't resist the delicious way she implored, he looked at her broken, humilliated and submissive and finally fully penetrated her, her sex was so lubricated by her own fluids he felt no resistance, in fact it was as if her lips sucked him in Alicia moaned half in release and half in desire, then Ryan started to thrust in her while holding her thights pulling her rear against his pelvis with every thrust.

"Yes...yes, yes... I love you, I love you, I love you, even if I'm sent to hell, I want this!"

Alicia lost control of herself as she pressed her face against the mattress and started to thrust her ass against him trying to get his sex as deep as she could, soon both were covered in sweat and huffing yet none wanted to stop, their hearts beating fast they forgot about everything but each other soon Alicia started to feel the warnth of her climax a powerful orgasm filled her body followed by another and another, her back arched and she lost control of her body which tightened in a wave of pleasure, her sex squirted releasing load after load of her fluids which felt onto her and Ryan legs covering their crotchs and making a pond beneath them, Ryan saw she reached her climax so he could finally do the same, with a series of vigorous thrusts he finally climaxed releasing his seed inside her adding a delicious warm sensation onto her body, exhausted both felt onto the bed trying to catch their breath, as soon as Ryan fell onto the bed Alicia slipped towards him rubbing herself against him lovingly he took her in his arms pressing her body as much as he could against himself feeling her delicious skin, as their afterglow finished they felt asleep, the last thing Ryan saw was the birthmark on Alicia's chest.