Debitum Infernalis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan kept chasing the demon when the beast made a turn to the left, he wondered where he was going until he saw the sign pointing to Raventrail, "of course," he thought while turning his car.

As he arrived he saw Ahbramonias descent among the buildings, mere seconds later he saw him in the ground besides his wife's car, Ryan accelerated and trampled the demon with his car until a wall stopped them, leaving his car to keep the demon trapped.

He got out but found no trace of his family until he looked to one of the windows and saw Jhonny, he ran into the building taking advantage of the demon's unconsciousness, he climbed the stairs towards Jhonny, but when he reached the window he saw him in, there was only an empty room, he'd likely run as he saw the demon and tried to hide, the sound of the door closing raised his alarms someone had trapped him, outside the demonic pet drew a magical symbol on the door a spell to prevent anyone from scaping, Ryan tried to open the room to no avail, he then turned to the glass wall trying to break the glass, but the spell made it unbreakable, he felt the desperation build inside him, then on the building across his, in the window just in front of him he saw Alicia "why did she separated from Jhonny?" then the realization came, she didn't want to risk their son, but now she was alone, the next thing Ryan was about to see would break him.

Alicia tried to look for the security guard, it had to be here, the building she entered was used as a makeshift office by the chief of the construction, the guard supposedly had to be here she made it to one of the "offices," this one only had a rudimentary desk with some papers, one of them a was about the staff along with it was a handwritten note: "Mr Andrews has heard your request for an additional guard for the weekend nights, however since all valuable assets are taken to the warehouse each friday and the place is so far from any populated area that any robbery is unlikely he sees it as an unnecessary expense, so your request has been denied." Alicia's heart sank and she felt a burst of rage in her stomach "SERIOUSLY!" she knew her boss could be a bit stingy, but she didn't know how much until now, she was probably too enraged about it, but that was just because her only hope for help faded, now she could only hope daylight came soon, she looked at her phone 3:00 am.

While she was distracted the sound of a car and a violent crash was heard, she hid behind the desk expecting the worst, after some moments of silence she looked outside through the glass wall and saw Ahbramonias, he'd been smashed against a wall by her husband's car and seemed to be knocked out, she heard a muffled shouting and hitting, in the building in front of her she found Ryan screaming and trying to break the glass, the windows separating them were perfectly aligned and allowed them to see each other clearly. Before Alicia could think or see an inhuman laughter made her react, Ahbramonias had taken flight towards her, her muscles tensed preparing to run, but before she had the chance to Ahbramonias spoke:

"Don't try it or he will pay," He pointed up and his pet descended wings open, he was carrying something, Alicia felt a void in her stomach, Jhonny, the hearts of his parents sank, their eyes opened wide in horror. The boy was struggling to get free, but the beast's grasp was too strong, Ahbramonias snapped his fingers and the pet took the boy to one of the buildings close by where he couldn't be seen or heard by his parents neither see or hear them.

"Please... not him... please." Said Alicia with the thinest voice possible.

"If you want the boy to live then submit."

Alicia looked across to her husband he cried trying to scape and save her, yet it was pointless he too was a hostage, seeing no other option she looked Ryan in the eye

"I'm sorry... I have to save you... both of you."

Ryan screamed and attempted to scape with renewed strenght to no avail.

"I.. I will pay...just please don't hurt them..." Pleaded Alicia shuddering. Ahbramonias grinned triumphant, then ordered her:

"Then stay where you are."

The demon descended to the ground and entered the building walking, he could've broken the glass and claimed her right there, but he wanted to enjoy her agony as she waited shivering. Alicia felt her spine shudder as she heard his footsteps closer heralding his arrival, she turned to see him enter the room, he was exactly the same as in her dream, he positioned himself at her left, she faced him with her gaze in the ground, trying to flee from his burning eyes and grin.

"Look at me, now!" He ordered. Alicia raised her gaze to him, the demon grinned wider and she saw a movement in his crotch, the plates of his rough skin were opening revealing an area of soft flesh, she saw something emerge from it and her face twisted in disgust unable to take her eyes from it, the creature's sex emerged from between the plates slowly getting erect, the phallus was thirty centimeters long and twelve wide with a pair of testicles big enough to fill one of her hands each, it had a pink fleshy color, the penis was crossed by long, thick veins pulsating constantly at a slow rythm, the large glans was shiny already dripping precum, it looked more like the mix of a human and animal sex.

On the other building Ryan could only watch with impotence already knowing the demon's intentions, he cried and tried again to break the glass, he'd never felt so weak, defenseless and pathetic, not even able to scape his own prision even less able to help, he failed, everything he and his family did had failed Rosa's death'd been in vain the monster had won. Abrahmonias looked Alicia in the eye, knowing very well the humilliation and pain he was inflicting on the couple.

"You know what to do." Ordered the demon. Alicia closed her eyes and gulped before finally starting, under the monster lascivous gaze she took out her sweater trying to not show any sensuality, despite her efforts the movement still had some lewdness, she threw it to the ground, her white sleeveless t-shirt only made her breasts look even more desirable, she then continued by removing her sneakers and socks, thus making her feel the soft cold concrete floor, she took a deep breath before continuing, then she grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it over her head exposing her plain white bra and her beautiful breasts, the demon eyes opened with excitment at the sight, Alicia then continued by letting her jeans fall to tne floor and moving her feet to discard them, thus revealing her matching panty, her face blushed in shame as she looked away from her husband unable to look at his face.

"It's not enough" Said the demon smirking. Alicia clenched her teeth, and continued she undid her bra and fought the desire to resist for a second before letting it fall, the demon made a satisfied sound, then the woman proceeded to remove her panty slowly trying to keep her fate away but alas she finished her naked body exposed to the monster. Ahbramonias dwelled on the sight for a moment contemplating his prize.

"Now do it, you will choose how to start."

Alicia took a second to realize his words but soon turned her back to the demon, if she could choose then she would do the most harmless thing she could, she walked backwards until she felt the demon's hard body on her back, then she acommodated his sex batween her thighs, the demon moved his sex so it was pressed against her labia, Alicia yelped surprised but continued.

Slowly with gentle movements she started to move her hips thighfucking the diabolic sex, she could feel the softness of his flesh as her thights and labia rubbed against him, after a few seconds the demon started to huff his sensitve phallus enjoying the silky feeling of her skin and the softness of her sex, as she moved she noticed how her clit was being rubbed making her blush and causing a warm feeling in her belly, she clenched her eyes and teeth, this couldn't be, she couldn't possibly be enjoying this could she? The very thought disgusted her but increased the feeling of heat in her belly, she continued moving, slowly increasing the speed without noticing it, a feeling of something touching her legs surprised her making her yelp again, the monster's tail had coiled around her legs making her grip tighter this caused a wave of panic in her making her go faster to a frantic speed, soon her sex started to drip fluids in response to the stimulation, feeling anxiety and horror over this fact, she tried desperately to finish as soon as possible, not realizing it was only the beginning, her fast movements covered the phallus in her fluids, she'd started to pant half by pleasure half by anxiety, the demon himself started to groan in pleasure lost in the feeling, in the middle of her desperation she felt the penis twitch and with a loud roar the demon ejaculated, powerful shots of thick white semen were shot to the wall and floor in front of her.

"At least it wasn't inside me," thought the woman seeking to comfort herself, as she felt the demon calm, she tried to calm herself, however the worst was yet to come. Ahbramonias held her hips with his clawed hands, she moaned as he pushed her towards the desk.

"Now raise your ass as much as you can." Ordered the monster, finally her worst fear materialized, supporting herself on the desk with her hands she tried to raise her rear, the demon positioned his phallus in front of her labia, then with his right hand held Alicia's hair and forced her to look to her husband, tears of indignation were on his face, he'd fallen to his knees helding his fists against the glass, his face twisted by anger, she couldn't contain herself anymore and tears started to drop from her eyes too.

The demon then started to push his sex inside her, she cried feeling a pinch of pain, her already lubricated sex welcomed her defiler the labia opening to allow him pass, she felt her inner walls stretch and then tighten as his sex entered her reaching ever deeper, when he got the last of his sex in she moaned feeling the tip touch the entrance of her womb, he stood still for a few seconds while she slowly gasped, then holding her hips firmly started to thrust inside her pulling her hips to meet his pelvis, Alicia started to moan uncapable of controling herself she clenched her hands on the desk border as the demon penetrated her, slowly at first but then quickly gaining speed, causing a plaf sound as their bodies met, her body felt full and waves of pleasure traversed her body she hated herself for it but could do nothing, her sex walls started to twitch, in response she tightened her sex trying to stop it, but only increased her lover's pleasure making him growl in bliss and made her sex more sensitive to every movement from him, she breathed heavily as is she lacked air, her stomach felt the same way as when she was a teenager drooling over boys, the sensation of something in her back scared and almost startled her, something wet and soft was rubbing her back, as she turned her head she saw the demon's tongue sliding across her back it was at least half a meter long and was sensually covering her in saliva a part of her was weirded out, but another secretly found it arousing.

"WHY AM I THINKING THIS!" her pleasure started to build up faster, making her soft moans louder and frenetic, slowly she started to thrust back trying to get the demon deeper, a part of her mind justifying herself as trying to end it sooner, her climax approached and finally she exploded in an orgasm so powerful her back arched and she screamed as much as her throat allowed, this time he shooted inside his hot sperm burning her insides, she felt the twitching and pumping of his veins against her walls, it was as if he pumped fire into her, she couldn't believe something so hot could be inside her without harming her, she felt his seed spread in her womb causing soft and delicious contractions in it, making her press her face against the desk and mewl in pleasure, she heard the monster howl satisfied, but she was too lost in her own climax, as her afterglow passed she felt her lover pull out a copious amount of fluid came out of her and splashed her inner thighs making a small pond on the floor.

Before she could react the beast turned her making her lay on her back and opened her legs getting only a low whimp from her, the demon appreciated her genitalia and with his sex hard again slowly penetrated again, Alicia's eyes were glassy as her mind was slowly broken by her defiler, her face unexpressive at this new mating, with both hands beside her head which just moved slightly as he entered again and a liitle gasp was her only response to a new series of powerful thrusts, her body only responded with deep heavy breaths to him, and her only movements were caused by his deep thrusts.

This state of resignation horrified Ryan more then anything, so far she had fought or showed disgust, was she accepting this destiny? He had no time to ponder this as Ahbramonias got his face close to hers with his monstrous tongue out, as if normal Alicia opened her mouth to welcome him, Ryan saw the enormous fleshy apoendage get lost inside his wife's mouth and slide inside until their lips meet, the worst hawever was how Alicia returned the kiss passionate with full abandon he knew the demon's tongue must have reached deep into her throat, the demon's hands started to fondle her breasts roughly squishing them his foul claws causing droplets of blood to emerge from her skin but if this caused her any pain she didn't show as her abhorible mating continued uninterrupted, she slowly moved her legs until she leglocked her lover using her lock to push him deeper into her, after some minutes she started to moan desperately and a new load of semen was pumped into her leading her to another orgasm and more fluids leaking from where their genitalia meet, after some moments the demon separated from her.

"Now show some initiative my pet."

Alicia stood up and walked to her master, gently she rubbed his chest and belly witn her hands then pressed her breasts against him slowly embracing him, he held her buttocks and slowly raised her until they were face to face, then she kissed him completely on her own initiative, while they kissed the demon slowly dropped her until her sex was nailed by his member again, Alicia blushed and moaned getting her arms around her neck in a loving embrace, Ryan now felt completely defeated before at least Alicia was fighting, but now she collaborated truly, the infernal picture lasted for some minutes before Alicia broke the kiss to cry in extasis and more fluids came from her sex. A loud sound came then, a rooster, announcing a new day would soon come.

"The time for play has ended my pet, we have to go to my realm, there we'll have plenty of time to play."

"Yes...master" Answered Alicia despondent finally accepting her full defeat, she turned and pressed her back against her master's body, the demon then muttled some words and a shining blue circle appeared below them made of some swirling energy, they slowly began to sink in it.

"ALICIA!" Cried Ryan desperate one last time, Alicia turned to him saddened, and softly said

"I'm sorry." Then she moved her head to kiss her master as he surrounded her with his wings and embraced her from behind, they stood like this until they disappeared and the portal banished, Ryan screamed, a cry of pain, anger and desperation, the sound of total defeat. The rays of the sun started to light Raventrail, but for Ryan the world never had been darker.