Debitum Infernalis Ch. 02

Story Info
Alicia's master tries to break her, will he succeed?
16.4k words
4.57
5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia woke up feeling sore it took her a moment before she felt her surroundings. She was lying on something hard and cool, stone? Around her the air felt unnaturally cold as if the enviroment was trying to drain her body heat. She felt tired and for a couple of hours she didn't move her body unwiling to even try. After a couple of hours she recovered enough strenght and mental clarity, and so all the memories came back, the horror of the last night, her son in danger, the death of her mother, everything returning to torment her. She lifted her torso horrified and screaming only to realize her grim situation. She was in a room naked, it was dark and she could barely see beyond a couple meters, she was sitting in what seemed a round rocky table carved from the very rock of the room. Terrified she started to cry softly tears covering her cheeks. She didn't dare to move, if her last memories were truth then HE would be around, a part of her brain wished to convince itself that everything was a terrible nightmare, but she couldn't deny the truth.

While Alicia lamented her fate a door slowly opened with a creaking sound, her heart started to beat fast as she looked to the door shivering, arms around her knees, eyes wide open. A series of eerie green fires lighted on the ceiling illuminating the room. Alicia saw the room was around four meters deep and wide, the doors were made of dark wood, outside the chandlers and the rocky table she was in it was featureless, the rocky table had some strange symbols and carvings. Someone entered the room, two hooded dark figures headed towards Alicia.

"P-Please...please d-don't hurt me..."The figures ignored her and reached the stone altar then they lowered their hoods revealing their faces as female, however to Alicia's dismay the women had a pair of short horns each, black eyes with no white and long tails reaching to the ground, their skin was a cool grey and their lips and hair were a deep black, both were beautiful yet unsettling, their expressionless faces seemed like sculptures. The women tried to grab her, she backed crying.

"No!"

"Do not resist, or you would make things worse, we will force you if needed." Said one of the demons emotionless.

Alicia stood in her place shuddering until the creatures grabbed her and scorted her out of the room each holding one of her arms. They took her through long and labyrinthine corridors lighted by the same eerie lights, as they advanced they would encounter more and more creatures of different forms and sizes, all of them were grotesque and deformed amalgams of different human and animal shapes many acted like animals others could be identified as sentient by their gaze, many looked at Alicia's lewdly their intentions too evident but never acting on them, Alicia shrunk terrified. Finally they reached a massive stone door carved with all manner of symbols, the biggest one was an octopus shaped one similar to the one Alicia had in her chest, but surrounded by a circle and other runes, it caused Alicia to shudder again. One of the demonic women touched the door with her hand, the symbols of the door shined for some seconds and then the doors opened revealing a throne room, both sides were lined by draconic looking demons all carrying different weapons at the bottom of the room she saw him. Ahbramonias stood in a stone throne with two of the draconic demons at each side, for the first time Alicia saw him smile she felt every muscle of her body tense in response, but with the women holding her there was no use in trying to scape.

"Ah finally the sleeping beauty is awake, did you enjoy your sleep?" Said Ahbramonias in a mocking tone.

"Please... just let me go..." Pleaded Alicia crying.

"Let you go? After all the trouble I dealt with to get you." Ahbramonias laughed "No my dear you are my property now, the payment for your mother's live, in fact without my favor you wouldn't even have born, shouldn't you be thankful?" Alicia started to sob.

"Well then it's time to get started" said the demon "Guards, out, now!". The draconic demons walked out of the room throwing lascive gazes to Alicia, leaving only the women and Ahbramonias.

"Do you know where you are my dear?" asked the demon.

"I-I don't."

"You are in my palace, and you probably guessed where it's located, yes my dear you are in hell."That declaration broke something in Alicica, it was obvious from the beginning but making it vocal cemented her reality, she felt to the floor defeated.

"Now start the ritual!"

"Yes master." Replied the female demons dutifully.

"Ritual?..." Pondered Alicia.

"You will soon find out." said Ahbramonias. The female demons undressed revealing their lewd bodies and the many runes covering them, most importantly an octopus shaped one equal to the one in the door. They started to draw a circle in the ground around Alicia two meters wide making many strange symbols inside and outside of it. Alicia's instincts perceived danger though she didn't understand it, after the many circles and symbols were ready the women lighted many black candles and put them on the circle's edge, to Alicia it felt like a prison even if it wasn't a physical one.

"What is this?! What are you trying to do?!" Demanded Alicia.

"It's a simple binding ritual, meant to ensure the loyalty of a subject." Explained Ahbramonias.

"Loyalty?..." That increased the woman's anxiety about her fate.

"It's ready." Announced one of the female demons.

"Good you can proceed then." Answered Ahbramonias.

Before Alicia could react one of the demons grabbed her hands from behind.

"What are you doing?! Stop!"

"You will be marked with the master's sigil to guarantee your loyalty." Responded the demon holding Alicia.

"Sigil?... what in the hell?!..."

"The symbols we have in our chest." Said the other female coldly "It slowly erodes the wearer's mind and spirit to force it into submission and bounds it to the sigil's owner." The demon pulled out a needle and a black shiny liquid, Alicia struggled in a vain attempt to free herself.

"Like you we were rebellious with the master until he marked us, like us you will become a loyal servant." Sentenced the demon holding her. Ahbramonias laughed, a deep, horrible sound.

"Don't worry my dear unlike these mere servants you will occupy a higher place in my realm."

"What do you mean?" Asked Alicia terrified.

"These two are just enslaved succubi, while valuable they are relatively common demons, getting more like them would be easy, you however are a living pure soul, even the greatest demon princes would give anything for such a treasure, one almost impossible to find in hell and getting to earth it's too dificult even for the most powerful of us, why do you think I bothered waiting decades and dealing with so much to have you?"

The succubus with the needle then started working despite Alicia's protests tattoing her chest with the same runes they had circling her birthmark. The needle burned Alicia's skin causing her to scream during what felt like an eternity, finally after her chest was covered Ahbramonias spoke.

"Enough, she will not resist the entire process at once and it's too valuable too harm." Ordered Ahbramonias. The succubus stopped to Alicia's relief leaving her panting for air. She looked to her chest and saw the same esoteric symbols the succubi had on her chest surrounding her birthmark.

"Proceed with the rest." Before Alicia could react the succubus put a hand on her chest and recited something in a disgusting language, the runes on Alicia's chest shined for a few seconds. At first Alicia didn't feel different, but the succubus holding her released it's grip, Alicia inmediately distanced herself, then she heard Ahbramonias voice.

"Now my dear this will ensure you accept your new place, so kneel before me, now!" Then a voice inside her heard stated clearly "Obey."

"What was?..." Muttered Alicia.

The voice in her head simply repeated it's order "Obey, now!" Alicia tried to resist but suddenly an urge to follow the voice's instructions emerged at the bottom of her mind, she couldn't explain how but a will outside her own was trying to force her.

"No!, no!...I don't want to!...I'm not..."

Despite her attempts at resisting her muscles started to move on their own she tried to regain control of her body causing her muscles to spasm as they received contradictory orders. Slowly but relentlessly the voice continued "Obey, Obey. You must obey, you have to obey" Amidst spasming movements Alicia finally submitted unable to stop herself. Once she kneeled the voice seemed to stop, but Alicia found herself unable to stand or flee, her body unwilling to obey her.

"Very good" Said Ahbramonias "The sigil will take some time to break you, even more since we'll have to apply your runes in parts, but we have plenty of time and I will enjoy breaking you more that way." He stood from his throne and walked towards Alicia to the woman's terror.

"Well let's make a small test." The demon allowed his sex to emerge from among the plates of his skin "Now please me, I want to feel those soft breasts of yours."

Again the voice inside Alicia repeated "Obey, obey, obey, you want to obey." Again Alicia tried to fight against it and soon she found herself holding her breasts and gently placing Ahbramonias sex between them rubbing them up and down across his length. Soon the shiny wet glans of the demon was in front of her face, she tried to look away disgusted.

"Now my dear show your devotion to me, suck it, and don't stop with your breasts."

Her neck muscles tensed and quickly softened as her resistance was defeated again slowly her lips approached his glans then she gabe a gentle kiss to his member again and again making her master groan. Her tongue then emerged slowly and lewdly slided through his glans tasting his primal flavor, she felt in her breasts how his sex pulsed in response, against her will a burning sensation started to spread from her belly a lascivious heat that numbed her "Yes you want this, you need this." Said the voice in her mind "Shut up!" She thought in response as if it could or would hear her. With a sudden movement she swallowed his glans and fully suckled on it getting it as deep as she could, the movements of her breasts had slowly accelerated as her lips suckled masterfully. The demon started to moan and moved his hands to Alicia's head, pressing it against his sex and caressing her head. Their movements and breathing became increasingly faster until a series of palpitations on the demon's sex told Alicia he was close to climax, with renewed energy she suckled and moved her breasts finally bringing him to orgasm. Ahbramonias ejaculated, a copious amount of semen being pumped out of him, an animalistic moan on his side announcing it. Alicia tried to swallow as much as she could but soon the thick fluid scaped her oversaturated mouth spreading it all across her chest, face and breasts, leaving her sticky the burning liquid covering her with a thick layer. She was left panting as Ahbramonias returned to his throne.

"Good, you are even better than I thought, seems the waiting was worth it." Declared the demon "Now let's see how good you are at teamwork, servants! I want you and the human to entertain me!"

"Yes master." Replied the succubi in synchrony. The exhausted Alicia looked at him.

"What do you mean with entertain?"

Her answer came quickly, as one of the succubi grabbed her from behind directing it's hands at her sex. Alicia cried surprised, but before she could do anything the other succubus grabbed her face and kissed her. Alicia was shocked she had never felt anything for other women or even thought about it, she felt the soft lips covering hers and the demoness' serpentine and unnaturally long tongue sliding inside her sensually, slowly she returned the kiss as the hands of the other succubus finally reached her sex. Alicia felt as the skilled fingers of the succubus stimulated her sex tracing her lips and caressing her clit, causing her already wet sex to drip fluids.

As the sensual kiss continued Alicia felt the masterful fingers of her other partner explore her insides gently touching and stimulating her weaker spots she started to moan against her partner lips. Then she felt how the succubus in front of her fondled her breasts causing all kinds of delicious sensations to flow through her, Alicia returned the favor and caressed her partners breasts. It was the first time Alicia saw anothet girl's breasts in a sexual way, for the first time she apreciated how soft warm and delicious they were, she understood at last why Ryan loved them so much. The thought of her husband returned her to reality and filled her with guilt, she was cheating on him, even if it was with girls, not only that but she knew nothing about her family. Again tears started to flow from her eyes however she didn't stop the sinful act she was committing, in fact as much as she wanted to deny it it added a layer of torment that made it even more enjoyable. With this thoughts in mind Alicia felt her climax approach, the succubus being a demon of sex got her close to orgasm only to stop before it, a process that repeated multiple times driving Alicia mad as her sex became more and more sensitive.

Finally after some minutes on the edge the demon allowed Alicia to orgasm, the woman cried loudly in an animalistic way giving in to her most primal instincts, her sex leaked fluids making a small pond beneath her. Alicia felt into her front partner's bosom, feeling it's breasts beneath her own, there the spent woman huffed happily. Her rest was shortlived however, soon both succubi turned her over and made her lay on her back, one positioned above her face and the other over her pelvis. Both demons descended one forcing it's sex on Alicia's mouth, the other forcing it's own sex against Alicia's. The human woman opened her mouth and naturally started to lick the sex in front of her tasting it's succulent flavor, again her mind thought about how much Ryan loved to do this to her, she never understood why he would like it so much, but now savouring tjis delicacy it all made sense to her. She tried desperately to taste as much as possible and to swallow every single drop from it, her tongue exploring deep into her partner. Meanwhile the stimulation coming from her crotch caused her to violently shake her hips in response trying to get her sex as close as possible to the succubus sex. Soon the excessive stimulation drove her to a series of powerful and intoxicating orgasms, one after another waves of pleasure would shake her body and cause her to leak fluids like a fountain, her partners too climaxed letting their fluids fall all over Alicia's face and sex. The woman tried desperately to drink as much from her partner's vagina as possible, yet again the sheer volume was too much covering her face on it.

Alicia felt her mind numb with pleasure as she enjoyed her afterglow, she felt one of the succubi lay on her chest and the other on her belly, for some minutes she forgot about everything and enjoyed the warmth coming from their bodies. After a moment however she heard a slow clapping sound.

"Good, seems like you are getting comfortable my new pet."

Ahbramonias stood from his throne and walked towards them, his hardened sex leaking precum "Now it's time for the main show." The succubi forced Alicia to stand. Upon reaching them Ahbramonias forced Alicia to turn, she complied shyly. He grabbed her hips firmly and then Alicia felt his glans rubbing against her butt slide towards her sex rubbing against it, she started to leak fluid again and despite her desire to resist she started to rock her hips rubbing her sex against Ahbramonias', the worst was the voice in her head was silent, was she being forced? Or was she cooperating in her own defilement?. She didn't have time to ponder though as the demon pushed his penis inside her opening her folds abruptly and causing a scream to emerge from her throat. Unlike the previous time he was now penetrating slowly causing low but constant moans on her. The succubi positioned before her and took her breasts into their mouths, each one softly suckling them, Alicia whined overrun by the stimulation, she gently pressed their heads against her bosom as her fingers played with their hair. Ahbramonias started to progressively thrust faster causing Alicia to cry.

"Please! harder! I want to cum! I need to cum!" Ahbramonias smiled pleased and increased the rhythm of his thrusts "Yessss...more!"

Alicia's mind was empty, thinking only in the feelings and sensations she was receiving, the hard thick member burying itself deeper than any human could, the playful mouths tending her breasts an overloard of carnal pleasure.

"Yesssssh... so goood... moooore"

Any shameful feelings she harbored were forgotten, her sexual instincts taking over. For some minutes she continued on moaning, crying and screaming in ecstasy, until finally a burning feeling in her belly announced her climax followed by a series of wails as she squirted, her fluids mixing with her partner's thick seed, coating the inner side of her legs in mating fluids, she heard her partner groan lost in the pleasure. After their shared orgasm Ahbramonias allowed her to fall in the dutiful arms of the succubi.

"Well my dear, you turned out much better than I expected, sadly I have important business to attend now, but we'll have more than enough time to play soon. Servants get her cleaned and feed, she may rest for now, don't forget to start her... treatment"

"Yes master"

The succubi dressed Alicia with a tunic like their own and scorted her through the corridors to another room. This one was big, it seemed like a cave there was a natural pool of water, most of it was shallow but on the farther part deepened conecting to a bigger system many magical lights iluminated the room. The succubi undressed Alicia and themselves, then took her to the pool. The water was unexpectedly warm, which Alicia was thankful for, to her surprise the succubus started cleaning and grooming her expertly taking care of her hair and massaging her sore body. She couldn't help but relax and enjoy the demons' attention, sitting in the floor of the pool and closing her eyes to enjoy the warm water. After some minutes the succubi stopped, Alicia opened her eyes to see why and found a beautiful spectacle. Both demons were bathing each other in the same meticulous way they did with her slowly caressing each other, despite their emotionless attitude there was still tenderness and beauty in their actions. After finishing the demons grabbed Alicia, dried her and dressed her with the tunic and a pair of sandals, then again took her to another room. This time they returned her to the room where she was at the beginning a table nad chair were now present with some food, there was some meat stew and some fruits she ate, finding the food not too bad.

After finishing, one of the sucubus undressed Alicia while the other approached the runed stone and touched it murmuring some unintelligible words, the rock started to shine, a soft red light that seemed to come through the rock, reminding Alicia of one of those salt lamps.

"You may rest now." Said the monotonal voice of the demon.

"What was that?" Asked Alicia worried.

"The master wants to make some improvements to you, it's totally safe, the master wouldn't damage a valuable good like you"

Alicia instincts quicked again telling her something wasn't right, what was that light? What did she mean with improvements?

"Is there another option?"

"No, as we already stated, if you don't obey we'll have to force you"

The voice in Alicia's mind again commanded her to submit, combined with the threat and her own fatigue made her obey and climb the stone, each succubus positioned itself in one end of her body, one in the head the other in her feet, then using metallic fetters tied her hands and feet to the border despite her protests.