Debitum Infernalis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the audiences finished Alicia looked at her master.

"I hate it, you know how boring this is for me."

Ahbramonias laughed.

"Yes my dear, but your presence here benefited the negotiations, especially after your assertion of authority. Don't worry my dear we'll still have time to play, but first, servant proceed with the spell."

"Spell?..."

Miira positioned before Alicia and recited the words of a spell, then she touched Alicia's belly just above her womb making the runes on it shine. Alicia felt a delicious warmth on the area, which quickly spread to her sex making her moan and huff with lustful desire.

"What's this?...It feels... soooo good..."

"A fertility spell my dear."

"What?..."

"You see most demons make for rather poor mothers, and dead humans can't give birth since they can't give what they don't have, that's one of the reasons you are so valuable."

Alicia was taken by her master to his bedroom, her legs shaking due to her urge to mate. As soon as they were in private alicia threw herself in the bed face down. Ahbramonias opened her legs positioning his sex betwen them, Alicia felt her oversensitive sex open to receive him making her bite the blankets to muffle her cries. Her heavy breathing was audible and followed his rhythm, he licked the her back slowly ascending to her neck, the warm humid feeling made Alicia shudder.

"Yesss master... I love it... more... it feels soooo good..."

Alicia tightened her pelvic muscles trying to suck him in and making him moan with primal pleasure. She always loved when she could cause a reaction in him, it felt like a compliment. He kept nailing her to the bed until his seed was pumped deep into her womb, she moaned cheerful.

"Yes master breed me, I want to birth your baby. Make me a mother!"

"Soon my dear, soon you'll give me a worthy heir."

As soon as they finished he turned her face up, she opened her legs in invitation. He proceeded to devour her breasts covering them with thick saliva and sending them into and overload as lips, tongue and teeth gave them attention. Alicia moaned with her eyes closed, she felt hsi sex between her legs sliding towars her womanhood. This time his phallus slipped effortlessly already lubricated by their fluids. Alicia enjoyed the feeling of his weight over her, she crossed her legs and wings behind him leglocking him and trying to get him deeper. Her tail slowly moved to her own ass sliding into it in an attempt to get as much pleasure as possible. Her hands cuddled his head against her bosom. A new orgasm came to the lovers, this time he pressed his sex against hers as,much as he could, trying to get his seed into her and to prevent it from leaking. Alicia howled.

"I love you master, thank you for this beautiful gift."

"Good my dear. You finally learned your place."

"Yes master, this is where I belong mating and breeding with you, please never stop using me as your toy."

"Don't worry my dear I could never get tired of you."

That day Alicia was sent to her room for the last session of her treatment. As Alicia was trying to sleep she was thinking of that man and the child, she didn't know who they were or why she would think about them each night. She felt they were important but didn't know why, after all she didn't know them or even knew if they were real. She decided there was no reason to do that, her only reason to exist was to please her master in every way possible. Thus she decided to forget about them, not realizing what she was doing.

The next day Alicia was ready to fulfill her duties. However the succubi told her otherwise.

"So what's the point of this?" Asked Alicia.

"The master wants to check some things about you." Explained Miira.

"Is there something wrong with me?"

"We would say it's the opposite, he wants to check how much you have progressed."

"Progressed?" While Alicia knew she had been 'adjusted' to better serve her master she couldn't recall a time when she wasn't his servant.

"Yes it won't take long." Miira murmured the words for a spell, her hand shined with a ghostly blue light and then she touched Alicia's head. Alicia closed her eyes for a moment feeling the touch. The succubus removed her hand, she seemed sad, as if something tragic had happened.

"Is everything right?" Asked a concerned Alicia.

"Yes... everything is as it's supposed to be."

"Then why you look so sad?"

"It's just something personal miss Alicia, you don't have to worry."

"Okay...You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yes, maybe when the right moment comes..."

"Okay, then I hope it comes soon." Said Alicia cheerfully and started to walk towards the throneroom. The other succubus approached.

"She has already forgotten right?" Asked Miira.

"Yes."

"Then why you didn't remind her?"

"Right now it would be dangerous to the three of us. We'll have to wait for the right moment."

"Okay, but why it seemed to affect you so much?"

"I saw her buried memories, I saw everything about her past life, I know how much she has lost." The succubi embraced each other, wishing they could help their beloved misstress in some way.

"Hey! Are you coming or what?" Shouted a cheerful Alicia from afar.

They arrived to the throneroom to find everyone in a rush, the warriors trying to organize themselves and the master shouting orders.

"What's going on?! Why all the hurry?" Asked Alicia. Ahbramonias groaned clearly angered.

"Some weakling from the south is trying to raid my land! He gathered an army out of nothing and we were warned barely in time. I'm sorry my dear but today I'll have to leave." With that Ahbramonias gathered his warriors and marched out of the palace where even more troops would await him. Alicia followed him til the palace walls and saw him depart.

After the master departure Alicia asked her maids to take her to the bathroom seeing she wouldn't get to have fun with her master. The servants as always pampered her.

"Well seems like we only have each other for now." Said Alicia as she watched the demons bath each other.

"Don't worry miss Alicia I'm sure the master will return soon." Said Miira.

"I know, but in the meantime." Alicia grabbed the Miira and made her sit in her legs feeling the demon's back against her chest. Alicia moved her tail slowly getting towards the succubus sex, meanwhile Kiira touched her body and sex enjoying the spectacle. Alicia rubbed her tail against the demon's labia using the suckers in it to gently stimulate the creature's desire while her hands buried in the demons breasts, savouring the feeling of her soft bosom. Miira moaned and mewled in pleasure giving her body to Alicia.

"Yes misstress... use me, use me like the slave I am... I'm yours and only yours..."

Alicia grinned and pushed her tail into her sex making the demon cry. Alicia used a soft rhythm wanting to let her enjoy it. Soon the demon was ready to orgasm, but Alicia stopped letting her tail stay still inside her. The succubus thrusted trying to stimulate herself but Alicia witheld her only to start again after a few moments. This process repeated three more times as Alicia played with her. Until the succubi finally pleaded.

"...P-P-Please... m-miss...tress...please...I need... it...please let me cum..."

"Well since you are asking so politely." A series of quick thrusts were enough to make the demon climax amidst mewls of pleasure. Alicia laughed softly enjoying her power over her beloved maids. She laid her lover on the pool's edge. She looked to Kiira who had cummed through masturbation.

"Your turn." Kiira moved towards her misstress nervously. Alicia made her lay on her back and opened her legs. Using her tail again Alicia played with her lover's labia using the same tactic of slowly arousing her. this worked as the demon was wet in no time Alicia dropped the weigth of her body on her lover and kissed her tenderly, her tail finally burying itself on her. The succubus responded by penetrating her misstress with her tail too, this surprised Alicia, bit she just laughed and continued. Both women penetrated each other and moaned in tender synchrony, tasting and exploring each other. The lovers shared their orgasms feeling fulfilled and enjoyed their afterglow holding hands.

Alicia stood ready to leave the bathroom but her servants caught her in a delicious embrace, she was sandwiched between them. Surprised she tried to say somehting, but before she could she felt the demons tails burying themselves in her labia and ass, she moaned and gave in to their loving. They kissed her and caressed her as each one defiled one of her holes tenderly melting her mind with love and pleasure. Alicia couldn't withstand the attentions of both servants and climaxed feeling wave after wave of orgasms making her brain go blank.

The lovers fell to the ground in blissful satisfation. After some minutes of shared happiness Alicia spoke.

"I love you. I know you serve me because the master makes you do it, but I really and sincerely like you. I like to believe you feel the same, no doubt the master got me the best maids in the world. But I want you to be honest, what do you feel for me?"

"We have our feelings suppresed... but we like you too... if possible we want to stay by your side forever, you are so kind and lovely... hell is so full of horror, and yet you are a beacon of joy and love amidst the terror... yes...we love you..." Declared Miira with a soft and rather emotional voice.

Alicia smiled happily and felt asleep in their arms. The demons tenderly guarded their misstress.

"I only wish we could help her..." Said Kiira.

"Maybe we'll find a way, eventually, we must stay ready for any chance." Suggested Miira firmly.

"Even if the master punishes us for it?"

"It's a matter of time before he gets rid of us once he has no use for us, but we can at least save her."

The demons looked at their misstress lovingly, they had taken their decision and nothing would make them desist.

After three days Ahbramonias returned triumphant. The servants at the palace started to prepare for celebration, this time however it was Alicia the one guiding them. She organized and managed everything, from the decorations to the food, she even choose some succubi that showed more talent to perform at the celebration. Her cheerful attitude uplifted their mood, used as they were to the cruel and brutal ways of hell they quickly came to adore her.

By the time Ahbramonias arrived a cheering crowd was waiting for him and the warriors. They found this unusual, but welcomed the praise anyway. The hall had been decorated with gold ribbons and tablecloths, and centerpieces made of the most beautiful flowers. The cherry on top though was a sculpture representing a triumphant Ahbramonias surrounded by his warriors. Ahbramonias found evrything strange but not at all unpleasant, as he arrived to the hall the servants took him to the main table where Alicia already awaited him wearing a lascivious blue dress. The dress was long and was open on the right side showing her leg, it only covered the front of her body leaving her back and sides open.

"So? What do you think master? Is this an adequate celebration?" Asked Alicia joyful.

Ahbramonias grinned.

"It's more than adequate my dear, it's perfect." Alicia felt joyous by the compliment, she had pleased her master.

The celebration extended through most of the night, as the servants performed with dance and music. Alicia had chosen the most erotic and lustful preformances possible, making the beauty of the succubi shine, the warriors cheered as the lascivious performance continued. After some hours Alicia turned to her maidens.

"Can you supervise the rest in my place please?"

"Of course misstress." Alicia approached her master and took his hand.

"Master can I talk to you in private please?"

"Of course my dear."

Alicia took him to his bedroom.

"What's so important my dear?"

"Well I still need to give you a heir and I think that's a very important thing, isn't it?" Said Alicia with a naughty voice. Ahbramonias laughed.

"Of course my dear that is a very important task indeed."

Alicia climbed the bed raising her ass as much as possible and laying her head in the mattress, she moved the dress to reveal no underwear, just her dripping sex.

"Give me a child master, I want to have a family and raise many demons like you. I'll be the best mother to every single one of your babies, breed me and give me the joy of motherhood..."

Wasting no time Ahbramonias grabbed her hips and pushed deep into her causing her to cry.

"Yes my dear you are my bride and I'll breed you for the rest of eternity, you'll give me child after child, as my queen that is your duty."

Alicia shaked her hips trying to get his seed, the demon pushed his sex into her with all his might, Alicia enjoyed the feeling of th giant, throbbing, monstrous, hot, animalistic phallus inside her, this was her place as the bride of her master she existed solely to please him and to feel pleasure herself, she was a slave and loved every part of it. Finally both lovers climaxed trying to get the sperm as deeply into her as possible.

"Yes... master I love you... I'm so happy being your slave... I want to be yours forever..." Ahbramonias grinned knowing he had won, he had broken her, she was finally his by her own accord, she would gladly serve him for all eternity. As the lovers fell asleep Alicia could only think how happy she would be being a mother and having a family, she rubbed her belly hoping this time a baby was inside, in a supreme case of irony there was one inside her, just not the one she was expecting.