Debitum Infernalis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah finally I've missed you my dear, I trust that the ritual was completed."

"It was master, she's already bound"

"Good, and I can see the treatment is working, her body is better than before, and it seems it's just starting."

"Why did you bring me here?" Asked Alicia.

"Why else? I want everyone to look at my greatest treasure, especially in this festive occasion."

"I don't think they are interested in me."

"Well you haven't paid atention there, they feign it but they have been looking at you since you arrived."

It was true, after Alicia started to pay attention she saw how the demons would at times look at her with desire only to quickly turn their gaze fearful of their master. Alicia was too fearful to look or interact with anyone keeping herself to her food.

"You shouldn't fear them." Sentenced Ahbramonias. Alicia was caught off guard by this but responded.

"I don't think they are exactly friendly."

"No, they aren't, but demons respond to power and hierarchy, the rule of the strong is everything here, in my realm you occupy a higher position than them, you are their queen." Again Alicia was caught off guard, she remembered the succubi words about being a bride, but she didn't knew it was this what it meant.

The celebration took a couple of hours before it concluded and the warriors dispersed. Ahbramonias instructed Alicia and the succubi to follow him, this time they moved to the highest part of the palace, at first Alicia was nervous until they entered the highest room. This was a bedroom, the furniture was luxurious most of it made gold or other valuable materials, all of them shiwed exquisite craftmanship, and most were somehow disturbing to look at with their hellish motives.

"You may leave now, her treatment can wait 'til tomorrow" Instructed Ahbramonias.

The succubi ceremoniously nodded and left making Alicia even more nervous.

"Now my dear I said we would have time to play, I've missed that sensual body of yours and now I can finally enjoy it."

Ahbramonias pushed Alicia on the bed and put her legs on his shoulders then moved her dress aside. Licia wasn't wearing underwear, a deliberste dessicion of the succubi. The beast's tongue extended towards her sex. While Alicia still felt disgust her sex quickly reacted to the monstrous touch of his tongue lubricating her labia. Soon her lower belly felt hot a burning sensatio that extended through her body making her blush. The demon licked her sex with an expert's ability amplified by how it's unatural size allowed him to cover and stimulate more of her sex with a single movement. Alicia soon felt her body go into heat suppressing most rational thoughts in het mind, desperate she closed her legs around his head tightly and grabbed his horns pulling him deeper into her sex. The wey soft feeling of his serpentine tongue soon reached the deepest parts of her the sensations saturating her brain and making her pant for air. She could only feel jow her hips shaked against her will as she her orgasm came closer. Finally a lewd scream accompanied her release. Ahbramonias wasn't sattisfied though, for him it was only the beginning.

"Now my dear be a good bride and choose how to please me next."

Numbed by the pleasure and the sudden heat she experienced Alicia stood and moved to a table, leaning in and supporting herself on it, she raised her ass inviting her mate. Responding to the invitation the demon grabbed her waist and moved the dress' fabric aside. The beast aligned his sex with hers and slowly sunk his phallus in her, the woman gave a series of slow moans as she enjoyed the feeling of her sex welcoming her partner. With his sex fully buried in her he took a moment to enjoy her feeling watching her huff softly before starting a series of energetic thrusts. She felt his sex coming in and out and soon moved her rear end in synchrony pushing herself against his sex trying to get him deeper and deeper making a constant clapping sound. Alicia tightened her fingers grasp as the pleasure escalated.

"Yes my delicious pet give in and accept your fate" Laughed the demon. Alicia felt a pinch of anger hearing it, but soon it was drown by the feelings of ecstasy, her eyes went blank as another series of orgasms extended through her body and her dress was dampened by sperm and her own fluids, she cried like a beast.

"Yessss...mooore.. I need mooore..."

Ahbramonias took his sex out of her. Before the demon could say anything Alicia possessed by her infernal lust jumped to him pushing him to the bed, something which surprised the demon himself but he didn't resist. Alicia straddled him and guided his phallus into her, the demon grinned maliciously and took the chance to play with her breasts. Meanwhile Alicia rocked her pelvis trying to please herself with the giant member inside her, feeling it reach her womb and moving like a wild animal in her lust. Even the demon couldn't resist her motions for too long and soon he cummed again releasing his burning seed. Alicia moaned in the middle of her third climax, then proceeded to kiss the demon with abandon intertwining her tongue with his and trying to get as deep into his mouth as posible.

"Now turn yourself my dear." Like a trained dog she obeyed showing the beautiful shapes of her back. The demon took her by the hips and aligned her asshole with it Alicia shuddered in expectation, part of her fearing the pain and the other wanting it. The demon forced it's sex inside, at first she screamed not used to her anus being used, but soon the wails of pain turned into wails of pleasure and she moved in synch with him as his claws buried into the soft flesh of her buttcheeks fondling themm soon another orgasm came this time even the demon groaned in pleasure and soon Alicia's belly felt full and warm with his sperm. The huge volume caused her ass to leak the excess dampening the bed. Too tired to continue she spent her remaining energies to crawl towards his chest and lay there feeling the heat of his body.

"Yes my dear you are finally becoming the queen I want."

Alicia smiled at the compliment, but soon her afterglow passed and she realized, she wasn't supposed to like this, the guilt returned as she took full conscience of her situation. She closed her eyes as if that would hide her from her remorse.

"Now my dear as soon as you finish your treatment you will move here and this will be your new life."

The disheartened Alicia asked with a thin voice.

"When will it finish? What will happen at the end?"

"That my dear not even I know, the treatment with demonic energy will continue until the mutations stop, it should take some weeks, then we'll only have to wait til you forget your old life."

"But I haven't forgotten a single thing..."

"Are you sure my dear? The effects aren't obvious at the beginning, especially since you can't known what you have forgotten."

"Yes I'm sure, I remember everything, my son, my husband my... parents?..."

Alicia searched into her mind for any memory of her parents, her eyes grew wide as she realized she had no remembrance of her parents faces or names, there was a void in her brain where the memories of her childhood should have been, no matter how hard she tried no picture came to her mind, in fact she only remembered she had parents because of her memories of Ryan interacting with them, otherwise she wouldn't have realized about the loss.

"What...? How...? Nooooo!" Alicia felt tears slip through her eyes.

"I told you my dear, the spell operates in a very silent way some people don't notice until it's too late, don't worry, once you have forgotten you won't suffer anymore."

Ahbramonias felt asleep shortly after, the traumatized Alicia tried not to sleep fearful of what could happen, what changes would the night bring to her body and mind? "Please someone help, please god if you are real help me, please anyone..."

In the morning Alicia found herself alone, the succubi entered the room and took her to clean herself. Alicia was again heartcrushed having realized the real power of her master.

"Today the master will have an important meeting with a powerful demonlord, you will be present with him." Announced Miira.

"Aren't demons supposed to fight each other?"

"Not always, sometimes they use more sneaky tactics, sometimes an alliance is needed, this case is the latter."

"I don' t think he cares about my opinion so let's get started."

"No he doesn't, also... there's something we..."

Miira seemed reticent to continue. Kiira continued.

"The memory erasure... it's harder to erase vivid and recent memories... constantly remembering things, especially those memories with strong feelings attached helps to keep the spell efects somewhat at bay..."

The succubi themselves couldn't understand why they were telling her this, neither why they spied the conversation between Alicia and the master last night. Alicia smiled kindly.

"Thank you!" Then proceeded to hug them full of affection. The succubi didn't fully understand her reaction, but returned the gesture anyways, something about doing this felt right, even if they didn't get why.

Alicia was dressed with the most prudish thing available in hell which still was pretty lecherous still. She wore a deep blue dress with the greatest cleavage she had seen, almost showing her breasts, it left her left leg uncovered, overall it had a more formal look, itwas accompanied by long gloves and the tallest pair of heels she had seen. Her hair was combed into an elegant yet simple hairstyle with a ponytail and a blue brooch and a bit of makeup everything in a deep blue color. Alicia deduced Ahbramonias didn't want this demonlord to see much of her out of jealousy. The succubi escorted her to the hall were the celebration took place, this time the table and the hall were exquisitely decorated and food was already on the table. On one side was Ahbramonias and his draconic warriors on the other a group of bat-like humamoids were sitting she quickly identified their leader, a black demon similar to the classical representations of demons. The demonlord had goatlike hooves, his body was muscular and fit, black hair covered his skin becoming thicker on the lower half of his body, a serpentine tail came from behind him and a pair of black leathery wings, were on his back, his head was a mostly human with more animalistic traits and a pair of black horns similar to those of a bull but exaggeratedly big and heavy with a smooth surface and shiny appearance. The demonlord noticed Alicia's gaze and smiled at her in a mannered way, she avoided his gaze out of fear. Alicia sat at Ahbramonias side.

"So this is the treasure you got from earth, I must say she is quite the beauty, I truly envy you."

Said the demonlord with a deep powerful voice, unlike Ahbramonias he spoke with a mannered voice showing refinement and poise, Ahbramonias seemed to contain his anger while the demonlord gloated.

"So what is this alliance you are proposing Mirok-thaus?" Asked Ahbramonias bluntly, without losing composture Mirok responded.

"As you know the nothern warlords attacked both our territories, this isn't the first time it happened and clearly we can't let this keep happening, eventually they'll be succesful or worse other demonlords may see it as weakness and attack. My proposition is that our forces combine to take the northern territory up to the Dudarel mountains, thus securing the northern border of our realms, it'll also provide more land and slaves to our kingdoms."

"Sounds good, too good to be that simple." Answered Ahbramonias.

"I know you don't trust me, but believe me there's no other way, alone we lack the force needed, and you know it's a matter of time before someone takes advantage of it, I'm not doing you any favor both of us need this alliance."

Ahbramonias seemed enraged by the idea of needing cooperation, but he contained it and responded.

"Fine we'll help you defeat the northern warlords, but that's it."

"Good, then let us discuss the terms of it."

The rest of the meeting was a boring talk about lands distribution, war tactics and so on. Alicia soon got distracted from it, when Kiira came to serve her a drink she whispered to her ear.

"Why am I here?, I'm not even needed for this."

"For one you are a symbol of the master's power and status, but also because Mirok-thaus is known for his liking of human females so it was expected your presence would improve his disposition."

After the meeting was over Alicia was allowed to rest since her master would be occupied. While walking to her 'room' however they found Mirok and his entourage.

"Ah good night ladies, seems me and my men are a little lost."

Despite his manners Alicia could sense the danger on Mirok, specially with his warriors around.

"You know I used to have a human women once." This caught Alicia's attention "She was extremely beautiful just like you, the best part was she was lactating so I could get to enjoy one of the rarest delicacies to be found it was the most valuable thing I've ever had." Then his voice altered his rage breaking his manners a little "Sadly it was stolen from me and it became impossible to recover, if I were your master I wouldn't ever left you unattended..." Alicia then felt the predatory gaze of the demonlord centered on her, with fear she moved behind the succubi who took a defensive position and pulled out knives "Well that's a talk for another time though with your permission I'll be leaving."

The demonlord moved past them into the corridors. As soon as he was out of sight the women walked as fast as they could towards Alicia's room always watching their backs. After arriving one of the succubus casted a spell and minutes after someone knocked, the succubus spoke to a group of Ahbramonias' warriors who stood at the door.

"He wasn't supposed to be there right?" Asked Alicia.

"No he was too far from his designated room." Said Kiira

That night Alicia slept with a feeling of uneasiness.

Alicia was running amidst the monoliths of Ravenscar.

"Mommy!" Cried Jhonny. Alicia ran in the rain trying to find her son seeking on every stone and room.

"Alicia!" Shouted Ryan's voice.

"Jhonny! Ryan! Where are you?!" Shouted the woman.

Their voices seemed to move, no matter how close she got they kept getting farther and farther. Finally she could see them in the ceiling of one of the buildings, she ran trying to reach them, but as she got closer the floor trembled and cracked opening an abyss leading to hell, there the demons reveled seeking a prey. Alicia felt to the abyss as her family vanished, the demons then grabbed her, no matter how much she fought they sank her deep into the bowels of hell. As she reached the bottom she found herself naked in the middle of the dark, the only source of light shined over a stone throne. A voice spoke.

"Accept your destiny abandon your old self become the queen of this realm."

"No I won't, I don't want this."

"There's no escape embrace your new life."

The voices in her head tormented her again "Obey, obey you must obey." With her mind on the verge of breaking she started to walk towards the throne and sat on it. Many demons appeared all with different forms and sizes some male others female and even some who were both. They surrounded her throne, then an orgy started as the demons fought for Alicia's love, unable to resist she started acts of pleasure with whoever was close to her whatever it's sex or shape soon all her holes were full with the genitalia of the demons, multiple hands caressed and fondled her body lovingly, her mouth suckled whatever she had in front be it phallus, breasts, mouths, vaginas or even assholes. She indulged in all manners of pleasure and degeneration, her body covered with the fluids of her lovers. Then she heard a voice.

"Alicia?! What are you doing?!"

She looked to see her husband watching her in the distance with a horrified look in his face.

"No! Please don't look! I'm sorry! I can't stop anymore! Please don't hate me I'm sorry!" She tried to reach Ryan but he only seemed to get farther and farther away until he disappeared and the mass of demons drowned Alicia in ecstasy.

Alicia awakened with a mild headache, the succubi helped her sit up. She tried to rememeber as many things about her family as she could, making sure to think about how muvh she loved them and how happy they made her, following the succubi's advice, despite that she realized some of the most irrelevant memories had been lost, at least she remembered the important things. She looked at her body to see if the treatment had any effects. The horns in her head had grown up, the upper ones were at least 15 centimeters in lenght and 6 in width, they grew backwards with the tips pointing upwards, the side ones had grown in a curved shape that reached some centimeters below her ears, they weren't fully curved suggesting they would grow more. This time however it wasn't on ly the horns, she felt something behind in her lower back, upon touching it her eyes opened wide. A small tail was starting to grow from the base of her spine, it was merely 10 centimeters long but still disturbed her. She checked the rest of her body, in her shoulder blades a group of felshy nubs protruded, they were soft and gelatinous, when she touched them her brain weirded out due to the feeling of a new body part. Her hands up to her elbow and her legs up to her knees had acquired a dark green color and the skin felt scaly. Alicia felt a rush of sadness, being enslaved was one thing, but having your enslaver being able to change you in such a fundamental way was too much, her mind and body were just like clay he could shape at his desire, this more than anything horrified her.

"How did it progress so fast this time?"

"It usually slowly speeds up over time." Answered Miira "But you were left here for week now."

"What? Why?"

"Mirok-thaus had to stay in order to carry out the battle plan, this naturally meant the master was busy and he chose to let you here to keep you safe from him, and to speed the treatment."

"So we'll have another celebration?"

"No, the battle while victorious wasn't exactly a celebration moment."

"What happened?"

"Mirok tried to betray the master, after the northern tribes were defeated he attempted an attack, luckily the master was prepared for this, but winning this battle was too costly."

"Will a war happen?"

"No, the master was able to kill Mirok and raid his realm, he's no longer a threat, but as said it was a costly battle. Anyway the master will want to see you."

For the first time Alicia was allowed to be on the outside, from one of the balconies Alicia and the succubi watched the return of the master and it's army. The warriors looked tired and worn out, not at all in a celebrating mood. Alicia saw a group of people chained the demons had brought.

"Who are the chained ones?, they don't seem like demons."

"Slaves, but more specifically human souls." Explained Miira. The response caused uneasiness in Alicia.

"Like me."

"No, you are a living human, they are damned souls, sent here to pay for their sins, each one of them is already dead."

"What's the difference?"

"They can only experience suffering, they are empty husks, mere shadows of who they were, unlike you they don't experience emotion or pleasure or happiness, they are also unable to show love, kindness or any form of benevolence."

As the figures approached Alicia saw the faces of the slaves, all of them had empty gazes, showing they were dead inside, unlike the succubi who only were emotionless this creatures whished to never have existed at all.

After the army entered the palace Alicia was brought to her master's bedroom, there he was already waiting for her. Alicia noticed the anger in him, trying to calm him down she undressed. Ahbramonias took her with a rough movement forcing her into the bed and opening her legs brusquely, then with a blunt movement proceeded to force his phallus into her. Alicia screamed the sudden defilement of her sex causing a burning pain in her, with no time to recover he started pushing in and out violently. Alicia huffed breathless she had never experienced sex as rough as this, even before Ahbramonias seemed to at least care a little, now he was only animalistic violence. Despite this Alicia started a series of pitiful moans enjoying the sheer power he was showing. The mating continued until deep groans from his mouth indicated his climax followed shortly by her own, his white seed spreding along her lower belly. Alicia's eyes went white an she howled in ecstasy. Afterwards he seemed to have returned to his normal mood and lied at her side.