Debitum Infernalis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-Is everything okay master?" Asked Alicia with some fear in her voice.

"It is now, I knew the bastard would try something like this, but didn't expect the battle to be as costly alas he is dead and now no one can rival my power in the area."

"Well now that is over you don't need to be angry, it's a victory after all"

Alicia crawled up to his sex and accomodated herself putting her sex in his face and getting her mouth to his phallus. Slowly she started to lick his sex getting it hard quickly enjoying the sensation of his veins pulsing against her tongue, she extended her tongue as much as possible, then realized something, her tongue was too a victim to the treatment. Her tongue was now 20 centimeters long and was serpentine in appearance, her lust quickly overcame her surprise and she started to use it to please her master, coiling around his member letting hersekf enjoy the flavor and feel of it. Soon he returned her attention as she felt his tongue cover and rub her labia and asshole, he kissed her buttchecks hungrily. Motivated by this she continued stimulating him tenderly loving his sex, then proceeding to get it into her mouth sucking on it slowly. She felt his claws bury itself into her butt flesh getting a soft moan from her. After the rough fucking from before her body welcomed the tender touch. Her lips soon managed to get an orgasm from her master releasing an abundant flow, she gladly drank, for the first time managing to swallow without waste. Ss she waited for her own orgasm she cleaned his sex leaving it clean before her own orgasm came. She enjoyed the feeling of her master drinking from her sex, licking her to get even the slightest drop into his mouth.

Still in heat Alicia positioned herself to ride him getting his sex vorasciously into herself. The woman moved with violent energy enjoying the fullness she felt, the hot phallus contrasting with the cold hellish air. She then massaged her breasts enjoying their softness and sinking her fingers on them. The demon took her by the hips forcing her against his sex. Alicia squealed lost in the heat, another climax came making her cry as the sperm invaded the depths of her womb. Ahbramonias laughed.

"With you here is impossible to remain in a bad mood."

"Thanks master." Responded Alicia surprised by feeling good by one of his compliments.

Too spent to continue the couple cuddled together.

"Can I ask something master?" Surprised the demon just said.

"What is it?"

"If you, I mean the demons, exist, is there a... god?"

Ahbramonias laughed.

"Yes, but he's not what your religions believed him to be."

"How is he then?" Asked Alicia with wide eyes.

"He is a being of order, not morality. Ever thought why each religion has it's own ethics, well because he inspires humans to seek order, but doesn't necessarily care for the exact order created, he allows good people like you to be in hell because a contract is a form of order, that's why magic operates based on rules and order, the same happens with the world and nature. If you thought about it no, he won't save you, like he doesn't save people on earth."

While Alicia knew the answer would give her no hope knowing the god she had believed in wasn't even benevolent broke something in her.

That night Alicia thought about her family trying to retain the memories of them. "Ryan not only am I agreeing to my own defilement, I'm becoming a monster like him, even if I returned I'm tainted, my body is proof of it. Would you even recognize me? Would you even love me? Or would I be just a monster to you?"

She was sitting in her throne naked but decorated with the most exquisite jewelry possible, hundreds of demons revered her as their queen. A voice came from her right side.

"Alicia!" She looked to see her husband extending a hand to her "Please you still can return!"

Alicia grinned at him and then walked towards the horde of demons.

"Noooo!..."

Alicia engaged in lustful acts with the hellish creatures releasing the darkest desires of her soul...

Alicia awakened, the last two weeks had lacked novelty, consisting only in servicing her master. The mutations had continued on her body, the tail had grown until it reached her legs in lenght it's shape like an octopus tentacle, suckers included, it even was prehensile able to move and manipulate objects with precission. At first it scared Alicia, but as it developed she got used to it even learning to control it. The upper horns grew a little more the tips reaching some centimeters behind her head, but not getting too big, the side ones though grew to the point the tips reached her shoulders as expected they were shaped like ram's horns. the nubs in her shoulder blades had developed into smaller less dexterous tentacles. The skin on the darkened areas of her limbs changed into soft scales, her canines had become pointier slowly turning into fangs even increasing in lenght, her tongue was now long enough to allow her to lick her breasts, which she discovered in one session with her master, her blue eyes had cat-like pupils and the white areas had turned black making her gaze unnerving. Finally for her hair the locks changed and transformed into tentacles similar to the ones on her back as if making sure every detail in her was unnatural and unsettling.

The last week her feelings of guilt and remorse had receded, as her new routine stablished in her brain she slowly accepted her new life, letting go any hope of freedom. She stopped any protests and collaborated with any of her master's desires. The only resistance she still held was trying to hold her memories, yet even that was failing, she realized some of the memories about her family had been lost, in fact anything not related to her family was already forgotten, she didn't even remembered her life before Ryan, the things she liked and disliked, the things that defined her were forgotten, replaced by insatiable lust and a meek disposition.

"Good day misstress the master is awaiting in the throne room." Said Miira.

"Misstress?" Asked Alicia pointing out the new formality.

"The master thought it would be more respectful if we called you that from now on."

"If that pleases the master...you can call me Alicia in private"

"If that's what you want it shall be done. Today we'll continue your transformation."

"I thought it was only a matter of waiting for the mutation to finnish and my memory to get erased."

"The master wants you to be decorated, it's unlikely the treatment will add any new feature so it's a good time"

"Well then..." A sudden scream of pain interrupted Alicia.

"Mistress! Are you okay?!" Cried Kiira. The succubi ran to aid Alicia.

"M-my... b-back... it hurts..." Another scream interrupted the woman, she curled into fetal position as spasms traversed her back, agonic cries coming from her. As the succubi prepared to aid her a burst from Alicia's back stopped them, something emerged from her back, amidst spasms of pain a pair of black leathery wings extended and formed from her back slowly unfurling and extending behind her, with a groan of relief the wings finished their violent birth. Alicia panted in the ground. The demons started some spells for pain alleviation.

"Maybe we can tell the master to wait..., at lesst until the misstress recovers." Suggested Miira.

"No." Responded the panting Alicia "I'm fine, it's over and I doubt it caused any harm. Also." Alicia smiled "I think he will like them."

"Are you sure miss- I mean Alicia."

"Yes, one of you please tell him we will be late while the other helps me take a bath. Tell him I have a surprise for him."

"It shall be done." Said Kiira

Kiira ran towards the throneroom while Alicia and Miira moved to the bathroom, the demon helped clean Alicia's new addition. After the bath the succubus clothed Alicia with a simple black thong and a matching bra accompanied by a pair of black tall boots, some bracelets helped decorate her. While putting the thong the demon accidentally touched Alicia's sex.

"I'm sorry miss it wasn't intentional."

"Okay first I told you to call me Alicia, second it's okay we have already touched each other in 'inappropriate' ways, in fact when was the last time we'd sex?"

"Since the day I marked you at the throneroom miss-Alicia."

"Well then maybe we should find a moment to do it again, the first time was amazing!, and I've wanted to repeat it, there are no other girls available for me." The succubus blushed finding the sudden affection of her misstress strange but still desirable.

"I will ask the master, I'm sure he will let us if we ask."

Alicia kissed the succubus catching her by surprise. She had already mastered the use of her tongue making her able to give the deepest most arousing kisses. Slowly she played with her lover's lips and tongue, after a long moment of mutual affection, they separated leaving the succubus panting.

"Well then I think we are ready, shouldn't keep the master waiting." Said Alicia cheerful.

The women arrived at the throneroom. Ahbramonias seemed annoyed but not angry, he grinned upon seeing Alicia and noticing her surprise.

"Well indeed a surprise, a very welcome one, it's uncommon to see such a dramatic addition when the mutation is almost finished." Said Ahbramonias.

Alicia smiled and walked to the center of the room extending her wings as if she always had them, everyone in the room warrior and servant alike looked in awe to the divine beauty of Alicia. She placed herself in the runed circle in the middle. Ahbramonias broke the silence.

"I want all guards and servants out! Now!" The room emptied except for the succubi, Alicia and of course Ahbramonias.

"Well my dear as you were told we will be decorating your body now that is ready. Proceed."

The succubus brought a series of tools Alicia didn't recognize. The demons used them to pierce Alicia's side horns on the tips then put a metal ring on each one, the metal rings were attached to very long chains, the demons then lowered Alicia's bra and pierced her nipples. While Alicia felt a burning pain she stood quiet, already used to such treatment in hell. Another pair of rings were placed on her nipples connecting her breasts and horns through the chain. The succubi worked on piercing her, they followed with a red gemstone placed on her navel, it too was conected through chains to her nipples, then they placed a ring with a green gem on her clit connecting it to the one in her navel with another golden chain, four rings were placed on the corners of her lips two on the upper lip and two on the lower one, finally a ring on her nose and a metallic ball below her lower lip. Alicia's body was in pain but looking at her body and how beautiful she looked made her enjoy the session in a twisted way. Once finished the succubi used spells to heal her quickly. and moved apart to show their master the result.

Alicia extended her arms to show off her decorated body. Ahbramonias face twisted in a lustful visage. He descended from his throne towards Alicia who waited smiling, upon reaching her they embraced and Ahbramonias kissed her deeply and savagely, Alicia responded the kiss with soft moans of satisfaction pressing her breasts against his chest. Alicia broke the kiss and positioned in a doggystyke position. Her master happily grabbed her asshole and started the penetration. Alicia's could feel the piercings shaking and emiting their metallic sounds to the rhythm of the thrusts stimulating the spots they were in, especially her breasts and clit, making her more sensitive. She extended her tongue letting it slide to her chest and breasts, covering herself in saliva as the softness of her mouth caressed the softness of her breasts. She passed her tongue through the ring in her right breast and pulled it towards herself causing a burst of pain mixed with pleasure making her emit a delicious scream. Ahbramonias then grabbed her horns and pulled backwards, the sudden movement made her horns pull on her nipples. Alicia screamed louder, as the constant pull gave her breasts a new sensation.

"Yeeees, more master... I need mooooore..."

The demon increased the strenght of his thrusts, to Alicia's clit, now more sensitive than ever, it was enough to trigger an orgasm.

"Yes master! Yes!"

After he pulled himself out Alicia turned face up her legs spread, she opened her asshole with her hands.

"Please master I need you, just a little more."

Ahbramonias laughed and positioned the tip of his sex in the entrance of her asshole, slowly rubbing it and let it's pre soak it, teasing her in the process. He continued like this for some minutes before a needy Alicia pleaded.

"Please master... I need you... defile me master, like the slutty pet I am."

"Well if you are so desperate I shall fulfill your desires my dear."

Ahbramonias pressed forward forcing her asshole to open, squeals of pleasure came from Alicia as she felt that hard piece of meat enter her. The woman tightened her ass muscles to stimulate her lover causing a deep moan of pleasure from him, Alicia smiled, proud of having caused that reaction in him. She intertwined her tail with his lovingly. As the violent thrusts came Alicia arched her back to receive yet another orgasm accompanied by cries of pleasure, her wings extending fully.

"Well my dear I have business to attend, but you have almost turned into the perfect bride, soon you will stop needing a separate room from mine and we'll spend every single night together, for now you may rest."

"Thank you master I yearn for that day."

The succubui had to clean their misstress again, something Alicia felt guilty for, but also something she enjoyed.

"I'm sorry, I don't like to be abusive with you."

"It's okay Alicia, that is our entire purpose." Said Kiira.

"Yeah but it doesn't mean I should take advantage of it, I like you too much for that, and hope you like me too."

"You are... kind, something very rare and valuable in hell." Pointed Miira.

"Are you telling me I'm your favorite master?" Asked Alicia half joking.

"Yes, you are the only one we have enjoyed serving." Answered Kiira very seriously. Alicia didn't know what else to say, she didn't expect that response so she focusef on her thoughts. Out of curiosity she tried to remember her past, soon however the terror returned after a long absence, she had forgotten most things about them except the memories of the last year. With fear and nervousness she spoke.

"Can I ask you a favor?...Please..."

The succubi seemed concerned by her change of attitude.

"Yes miss Alicia, anything you want."

"I don't know how long I will be able to remember, so please remember this for me, just in case is needed."

The succubi solemnly stated in unison.

"Yes miss Alicia."

"Okay, pay as much attention as possible. I Alicia Asher am married to Ryan Asher, the most kind, brave and lovely man in the entire world, he has made the last years of my life the happiest I ever had. We are the parents of Jhonathan Asher, my beloved Jhonny is the most precious child in the world and always made me feel proud of him. I love them with all my heart and live only for the day I get to see them again, I came here with the sole mission of protecting them... and I... I... I miss them... so so much..."

Alicia started to cry the pain to unbearable to resist. The succubi came to comfort her, Alicia cried in their arms. After she stopped crying she made them repeat what she told them to make sure they memorized it, which they did perfectly. For now that was the only thing she could do. That night like always Alicia tried to remember her family before sleep, realizing she had forgotten most things about them.

A couple of days after during their routine the succubi told Alicia.

"The master wants you to accompany him while giving audiences." Announced Kiira.

The coment surprised Alicia, she of course knew her master had to administrate his realm and deal with politics, but she didn't knew what she had to do with that, also it was terribly boring.

"Why? He doesn't need me for that, and it's boring, I hate it."

"The master believes that as a symbol of status your presence will make his rank more clear to others, he also believes your 'charms' might improve the disposition of others."

"Okay, but I will told him how much I hate doing it."

The succubi choose a surprisingly prudent dress for her, accompanied by heels in matching color, a jeweled collar and long gloves. Her appearance while still sexy was mostly intimidating, it made sense thou as Ahbramonias needed to show power.

The women moved to the throneroom, once they entered Alicia saw a new throne of a smaller size had been put at Ahbramonias right side. This time the guards didn't leave after her entrance.

"Ah finally we can get started." Said Ahbramonias in an affable tone "Take a seat my dear, as you see we prepated a place for you."

"Yes, master." Said Alicia obedient proceeding to sit on the empty throne, she remembered some of her nightmares and did her best to hide her shuddering.

As Alicia expected it was extremely boring, the petitioners could be divided in three, subjects pleading for pity or generosity, warriors bringing military information or people trying to bargain with the master in exchange for power. The first ones would usually get nothing, at most Ahbramonias would delight in their suffering, if they annoyed him enough he would get them executed, thou it was rare. The second ones would at best get orders in how to proceed, at worst angry yells for their incompetence. The last ones were a little bit more interesting, they would bring all kind of offerings to gain Ahbramonias favor. Some would bring riches, others magical objects and others knowledge and secrets. Depending on what they offered they would either die or get some magical blessing from the master. The ones bringing material goods would usually die, the ones bringing magical objects would depend on the quality of the offered item, the ones offering knowledge however fared better on average. All of them whether male or female, would have a hard time getting their eyes off Alicia, she mostly ignored them, in her annoyed and bored mood she cared little for them.

At least until a lizard like demon entered, the creature was waiting his turn to bargain, but his hungry eyes would look at her in a vulgar and disrespectful way not even trying to hide his desire, he would do the same with all the succubi servants in the room, sometimes even taking the chance to grope and molest them, Alicia felt repulsed by him and angry. Once it was his turn he tried to bargain some magical trinket with the master. Alicia hated him though, the way he saw her and especially how he treated the servants, although she had little contact with them outside her personal maids she cared for them. As soon as she realized the master wasn't interested in his offer and was about to dismiss him Alicia spoke.

"Wait! Don't let him go!" Everyone at the room was caught by surprise, no one expected this from her. Alicia however kept speaking with a firm authoritarian voice.

"I saw your insulting behaviour with the maids and your disrespectful looks towards me! You think you can come here and insult even the lowest servant of this place? Yes even that servant is more valuable than you, and no I won't tolerate it. I want him to be punished."

The warriors grabbed the little creature, but dared do nothing without the master's consent. Ahbramonias laughed.

"You are right my dear, this lowly creature should have behaved in a place where even the soil is worth more than him. Do as she ordered."

Despite the creatures pleas the warriors grinned maliciously and mauled the creature to death making sure it was an example for other petitioners. After that everyone would avoid even looking at Alicia.