Debitum Infernalis Ch. 03

Story Info
Ryan seeks a way to save his wife against all odds.
19.7k words
4.82
3.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nightmare. These last months were the worst in Ryan's life, and while the worst already passed things weren't improving. He was alone in his, no, their room, he knew she was alive, he was alone allowing himself a moment of weakness sitting in front of Alicia's mirror with his hands on his brow. He remembered everything, the horror in Raventrail, searching his family in the aftermath and only finding a scared and traumatized Jhonny, dealing with the authorities and having to lie to them about Rosa's death and Alicia's disappearance, because he and his son obviously knew they wouldn't believe them.

At first Ryan's was suspect of the death and disappearance, but the lack of evidence meant they had nothing to blame him, Rosa's death was attributed to the disastrous flood, same with Alicia's disappearance, in fact she was presumed dead due to the storm. Then they had to deal with Rosa's funeral, he knew everyone looked at him and whispered when they thought he couldn't hear, luckily neither he nor Alicia had a meaningful relationship with his political family, he would be free of them after that. Then there was Jhonny, the only other person who knew the truth and obviously he was crushed, the loss of a mother was the worst thing for a child. Ryan tried everything to help, but it wasn't easy, the boy constantly cried and was in a sad mood, he became retracted and silent and didn't even seem too interested in his own hobbies despite Ryan's attempts to improve his mood, it was normal but still painful. As expected attempts to find his wife failed. However, there was still some hope, or the hope of a hope at least. Ryan found in Rosa's basement a bunch of notes and tomes.

At first he couldn't understand them. After some sorting, however, he found a diary, the diary contained instructions for spells, magic knowledge and so on. He deduced they belonged to the warlock hired by Rosa's family. He tried to find a way to rescue Alicia, but it seemed the warlock didn't want to translate anything too dangerous. He found a useful text in a diary though. Something called the desire spell:

"Identifying a real warlock is difficult, they are rare and just a couple amongst millions, but there's an infallible way to find them, first is the symbol, the watching star, only warlocks wield this magical symbol kept in secret from the public, only those who had been in the presence of magic can see the symbol. However, the most effective way is the desire spell, a tradition of sorts between magic practitioners, upon meeting a presumed warlock one has only to ask "Show me in the void that which I desire." If dealing with a real warlock, it will then proceed to cast the following spell, the spell will show us the deepest desire of our hearts without fail. The watching star, along with the instructions for the spell is found in the following pages."

Then came a page with a symbol, a golden eight pointed star with a blue eye in the middle, and then came the instructions for the spell. To Ryan's luck the needed materials weren't too strange, only requiring to enchant a mirror with some herbs and incense, the only weird one being his blood and the spell only needed to use some words and drawing a watching star in the back of it, the first use of the mirror should be in a full moon, but otherwise it seemed easy. And here he was this night on a full moon the ritual to enchant the mirror had worked, the instruction stating a green glow would come from the mirror if successful warning that the mirror would remain enchanted forever and could be used for other spells and applications.

Alicia was in her master's room cosily lying on the bed awaiting for his return, a smile appeared on her face. She looked at her swollen belly and breasts, she was in her fifth month of pregnancy. A warm feeling washed over her, she would finally have a family and be a mother, a feeling of deja vu crossed her mind, as if somehow she already knew what a family or motherhood was like, but that was impossible, this was her first child bred by her beloved master. Alicia tenderly placed her hands on her belly and caressed it, feeling the life inside her, she had never felt so much love before, again the feeling of deja vu. Before Alicia could ponder too much about her deja vus she heard the door opening, one of her maids had come.

"Miss Alicia I came to check the pregnancy progress." Said Miira.

"I thought everything was okay?" Said Alicia.

"It's always good to constantly check." Alicia nodded and allowed the succubus to place her hand on her belly, a soft glow radiated from it, the demon stood quiet for some minutes before removing her hand.

"Seems it's healthy, the life force on it is particularly strong." Declared Miira.

"Good, I'm so excited, I had dreamed with this." Said Alicia.

"We'll retire for today, meanwhile you should rest, it's better for the baby if you don't exhaust yourself, call us if you need something."

Miira left the room, outside her partner was already waiting.

"So what happened? Could you finally see who's the father?" Asked Kiira.

"Yes." Responded Miira "Just as we suspected, the baby is human, it was tainted by the demonic energies in its mother's body, but it's definitely from a human father."

"So what's the plan? How do we protect them?"

"Right now I've been looking for some secret corridors of the palace, maybe that way we can get them out, but we'll have to somehow end her loyalty to the master."

"Any idea how?" Miira negated with her head "What could happen if the master saw the baby? Would it really be that bad?"

"Yes, he will be angry, depending on his mood it will be turned into a slave or even worse."

"Could we maybe hide its nature with magic?"

"The master would realize the ruse, it would only buy us time."

The succubi hugged each other incapable of finding a way to save their beloved mistress.

Meanwhile, Alicia rested on the bed. Since the start of the pregnancy, her libido had only increased making her feel aroused all the time. With a soft sigh she touched her breasts and slowly massaged her mounds feeling the soft swollen flesh and causing the chains connecting them to tinkle, they had become highly sensitive and even the slightest touch would send a delicious tingle through her body and so the movement of her piercings quickly aroused her. Alicia moaned reacting to the gentle touch of her own hands kneading her flesh and causing the chains joining her piercings to pull on her nipples adding another layer of sensations, soon small droplets of milk started to leak from her hardened nipples, they had acquired a dark color due to the pregnancy contrasting with the golden color of her nipple's piercings. Alicia smiled and took some drops of milk in her hands and tasted them, a sweet delicious flavor extended through her mouth. Enticed by the flavor she kneaded her mammaries some more to increase her production, after she saw thicker drops leak she moved her nipples close to her face and suckled on them which was easy due to her mammaries size. Alicia brain melted as she felt the tender love of her own mouth suckling her and the soft tastiness of her own udders at the same time, she moaned and felt her sex starting to leak, but first she would enjoy her milk. Alicia suckled hungrily trying to get as much milk as possible, soon the small drops became a constant stream of sweetness flooding her mouth and filling her stomach, it was so much that some milk spilled from her mouth, covering her face, chest and nipples in it, the tentacles she had for hair waved excitedly.

After some time the flow dwindled and Alicia released her breasts with a satisfied uncanny smile, her belly felt warm and full after her breastfeeding, she was proud of her production knowing her child would have plenty of food. Now more aroused than before she sensually massaged her chest and mammaries, spreading the spilled milk and getting some last drops from her breasts, she took the warm milk and started spreading it over the curve of her belly massaging herself, a soft moan came from her as she enjoyed her own touch. Slowly she allowed her hands to reach her wet sex, a small stain had appeared on the blankets due to her leaking fluids. First she used her right hand to play with her clit using slow and soft movements and sending a shock through her body, then her left hand started caressing the borders of her labia. Gently Alicia started to speed up the stimulation of her clit while her fingers started to explore her insides finding her g-spot, meanwhile she used her tentacle tail to rub her belly feeling the suckers softly sucking her flesh. Alicia cried and huffed in pleasure, her fingers exploring deeper and deeper, then her back arched and a powerful orgasm crossed her body making her thrust her hips against an inexistent lover. Still hungry for more she moved her tail from under the sheets and allowed it to slide across her front torso, the soft appendage caressed her chest, breasts and hovered on her belly letting the suckers gently kiss her bump and pull the chains of her piercings causing a painful yet delicious feeling on her.

At last, her tail reached her sex and slowly filled her with it's soft fleshy mass. Alicia cried, and after some seconds of quietness she started to pull in and out penetrating herself. Soft hums of delight filled the room as the smiling woman brought herself to a slow deep climax so strong it soaked the sheets Alicia sighed satisfied and closed her eyes.

After some minutes she heard the door opening, with a smile she welcomed her master.

"Welcome master you finally arrived, you made me wait too much." Said Alicia.

"Yes my pet, I had something to attend but now we can finally play."

The demon approached Alicia spreading her legs, she giggled as he positioned his phallus in front of her sex slowly. Her state made her sex much more sensitive to the point she felt the warmth of his sex even before contact. The demon's glans touched her labia causing her to cry, then he slowly massaged her labia with it. Alicia moaned softly.

"Please master I want you inside."

The demon smiled and with a single powerful thrust buried himself as deeply as possible. Alicia cried feeling herself full, the tip of his phallus was touching the entrance of her womb. Then the demon rocked his pelvis slowly, Alicia moaned in synchrony with his thrusts feeling how they gradually gained speed. The demon lowered his head to the level of her breasts and reached them with his tongue, sliding it over her soft skin that now felt even softer and more delicate, he could taste the sweet flavor of her milk which enticed him. With a groan he grabbed her breasts and forced them together then put both nipples in his mouth and started suckling. Alicia mewled then placed her hands behind his head in a loving embrace, she did the same with her legs locking him. Alicia was overwhelmed by the stimulation of her sex and breasts, she huffed in excitement.

"Yes master... I'm yours, please use me..."

The demon thrusts became more violent until they both exploded in a shared orgasm, the lovers moaned in pleasure. As soon as her afterglow finished Alicia felt her lust reignite. Alicia positioned herself in front of him and gently used her mammaries to reignite his sex, in just a matter of seconds her master was ready again. She enveloped his phallic organ with her breasts, letting it rest behind the chain tying her nipples and jerked him up and down filling the room with the metallic sounds of her piercings. Meanwhile, her long tongue descended to wrap his glans making him moan. A wet sound joined the scene as she moved her serpentine tongue. The demon moaned, something that made her smile. Then just before climax he pushed her into the bed and masturbated himself to orgasm, an explosion of sperm emerged from him which he scattered on Alicia's belly. The cheerful Alicia used her hands to help spread the thick viscous fluid on her skin until her belly was coated with it, making her belly feel hot. Ahbramonias lay by her side, still not satisfied she straddled her master in a reverse cowgirl position, using her labia she slowly stimulated his sex until it hardened again. Then she nailed herself on his phallus, she stood quiet some seconds enjoying the feeling of her full sex, then started swinging her hips...

Ryan looked nervously at the mirror, he held the paper with the spell in front of him, breathed deeply, and pronounced the words slowly and carefully. At first the mirror shimmered then an explosion of colors slowly turned into pictures, showing one of the most traumatizing visions Ryan could see. It showed two figures in the middle of an animalistic mating, a female was riding a figure Ryan recognized as Ahbramonias in a reverse cowgirl. The female whom Ryan couldn't quite recognize as he only saw her back seemed to be some sort of demon. Both were screaming in ecstatic bliss.

"Ahhh... yes master... yes... I love this... more than anything."

Ryan felt a knot in his stomach, that voice... that slutty perverted voice. No, it couldn't be.

"And I love it too my pet." Answered the demon.

The female then turned to face her master and Ryan turned pale with horror, it was Alicia, but it wasn't the Alicia Ryan knew, this creature had a twisted demonic figure as terrible as it was lascivious. Her body barely recognizable by the remaining human features, her face was an obscene gesture of perversion and depravity. She smiled with her inhuman tongue hanging out as she panted, that wasn't the worst though. As Ryan looked at her full body, he realized something, her belly, it was swollen along with her oversized breasts. Ryan's mind tried to deny it, but it was obvious, Alicia was pregnant. Ryan felt a mix of emotions, defeat, humiliation, shame, weakness, anger, Ahbramonias had owned Alicia completely. Desperately he tried to find a sign in Alicia indicating that at least she wasn't truly cooperating, he wanted to believe she wasn't enjoying this and willingly giving in. His response came as Alicia supported herself on the demon's chest and made her ass bounce on his phallus making a lewd clapping sound. She mewled delighted. Ryan recognized that, it was something she would do with him, even the gestures and sounds were the same, she was liking it. The obscene mating continued until Alicia reached her orgasm signaled by loud wails, an explosion of sperm fell from her sex and spread around.

"Masteeeer...I love you!"

This finally broke Ryan, tears started to fall from his eyes. He saw the lovers climax and then Ahbramonias softly caressed her belly while Alicia smiled and guided his hand.

"Soon master, we'll finally become a family, thank you so much for this gift."

"Yes my pet, soon my heir will be born and you will be the perfect mother for it."

Both lovers kissed deeply as they slowly fell asleep in each other's arms. Ryan was defeated, responding to his emotions, the mirror vanished the vision and returned to be a mere reflection. Ryan wouldn't sleep that night, he would cry instead.

The next morning Ryan was crushed and barely able to function, after leaving Jhonny at school he headed to the gym, it was one of the few relaxing moments he still had in the day. He had always been the athletic kind of person, loving all manner of sports and physical activities, while he was lifting he heard a loud noise then saw his backpack fall to the ground spilling its contents. Ryan calmly kneeled to pick up everything.

"Oh no! I'm sorry." A man around Ryan's age came to help him "I'm sorry I was distracted and didn't pay attention." Said the man.

"It's okay." Said Ryan politely.

As they were picking up everything the man found a small card, one Ryan had taken from Rosa's home. The card was blue and had the watching star drawn upon it, the man seemed disturbed after seeing, he grabbed it.

"So? interested in occultism?" Asked the man.

"Not really, but I have to deal with it."

"Ah yeah I know how that feels." Ryan looked at him weird for the first time really paying him real attention.

"I don't think so, let's just say I had ugly experiences with it, of the life-destroying type."

"Yeah, let me guess? Some incredible thing nobody would believe you if you told them?"

"Pretty much."

"You know I know someone who could help."

"I don't think so I already visited every mage, psychic, witch and any other bullshit in this city." In truth he had searched for a warlock having the same luck as Rosa. "I doubt anyone would be able to help. With your permission I need to go, I have work to attend."

"Well, this person is different, but I know why you doubt." The man narrowed his eyes. "Don't you work in the photography studio by the plaza? I think I've seen you before."

"I'm the owner actually."

"Oh I see, well hope you have luck with your problem mister?"

"Ryan, Ryan Asher."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Michael Truss, hope to see you again." Michael handed the card with the star to Ryan, after that Ryan left the gym.

The man watched him go then sighed, the memories of what happened to him returned, he had been lucky but knew others weren't, after pondering for some minutes he took his phone and made a call.

"Hello honey, I think someone needs your help..."

The succubi maids entered the room, Alicia opened her eyes lazily.

"I'm sorry miss Alicia, did we interrupt your rest? We can leave if you want." Said Kiira.

"It's okay, I've been sleeping too much." Responded Alicia.

"In that case the bathroom is ready if you want to use it."

"Thank you I would love to."

After arriving in the bathroom, the succubi cleaned their mistress like always, however Alicia had noticed how after the pregnancy they became increasingly careful, as if they feared hurting her if they weren't delicate.

"I'm not going to break you know." Said Alicia playful.

"Sorry mistress, we just want to make sure the baby is safe and healthy." Answered Miira.

"I know and I thank you for that, it's just funny to see you trying to be so gentle and careful."

After washing Alicia's body the succubi started an additional part of the routine. Alicia laid on her back. The succubi approached with a bottle full of oil, tenderly they started rubbing the oil on Alicia's skin starting with her belly, the soft smell of almonds filled the air making Alicia moan, she closed her eyes and concentrated in the hands caressing her. The succubi didn't stop at her belly, once it was covered in oil one of them moved to her breasts while the other moved to her legs, Alicia gasped.

"Yes... I love it..."

The succubi continued their work kneading Alicia's flesh for many delightful minutes. Alicia started to get aroused by their attentions, the succubus tending her breasts had moved to her chest and now was reaching her face. Alicia opened her eyes and saw the succubus face in front of hers, with a lovely smile she pulled the demon's face towards hers and kissed her. Both women moaned with love. The other succubus noticed this and made her way to her mistress sex, first it kissed the surrounding area tenderly and then started to lick Alicia's labia, letting her tongue slowly spread the lips more with each gentle lick. Alicia mewled and closed her legs around the succubus head, meanwhile the other demon started to play with her mammaries causing some milk to spill since Alicia's breasts had already filled again. Her lover's attentions quickly brought Alicia to orgasm amidst huffs of pleasure. As Alicia tried to get up the hands of her maids kept her on her back.

"I'm sorry, mistress, but we have wanted this for so long." Said Kiira.

Before Alicia could respond the succubi latched on to her nipples and started suckling, Alicia gasped in part by the surprise and in part by the feeling, she placed her hands on their heads with motherly gentleness and moaned delightedly. Alicia felt the milk flowing through her udders into her lovers thirsty mouths. The succubi placed their hands on Alicia's belly tenderly caressing it and feeling the life inside her, for the demons who had never seen motherhood Alicia was the most beautiful thing in the world, and they wanted to share this experience with her as much as possible. Their hands descended to her sex, and they took turns loving her sex and belly. Alicia's mind melted by the pleasure. The succubi awaited until the flow of milk dropped to let their mistress climax, Alicia screamed losing her mind entirely. While enjoying her afterglow Alicia felt the succubi took turns to softly kiss her belly.