Debitum Infernalis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww look at you, your silly little brain melted." Said Alicia in a playful and seductive tone "But it's okay, silly boys like you are the best. Oh I forgot to mention, there will be some changes to our family, don't worry all of them are for the better." Ryan was only able to whimper in response, his mind receptive to Alicia's desires.

"So first me and Mariana decided to start a coven, she is my sister now and her family is now our family too, that means she is going to teach me magic. Second Miira and Kiira will be my girlfriends from now on. I'm never gonna leave them." Alicia showed him her left hand on the middle finger she had her wedding ring, but on the fingers next to it she had two silver rings, upon closer inspection Ryan saw the names of Kiira and Miira on each ring "Don't worry you will still be my main priority, you are the only one married with me after all, and you'll get to have these fun spectacles, whenever and wherever you want, but remember you are mine and only mine understood?"

Again another sound of compliance.

"Good, third Mariana said you'd to sign this contract." Alicia pulled out a piece of parchment from the bureau "It's a marriage contract, this one is magical and will bind our souls forever no matter what, even beyond death, it needs your blood though."

Using her sharp nails Alicia made a small cut on Ryan's skin to put his blood on the contract which shined in response.

"And finally your work, you work too much." A weak sound of complaint came from Ryan "Yes baby I know how much you love your work, but you should spend more time with us, tell you what you will only work 4 hours per day, they won't need you more than that, trust me. Don't worry about the money either, I can take care of that you only need to make your family happy okay?"

Again, Ryan complied.

"Good! You are the best I love you." She kissed his forehead tenderly. Ryan fell asleep shortly after unable to stay awake.

The sound of an alarm awoke Ryan he moved his hand until he reached on his cell phone, with eyes half open, he looked at it, it was 7 am Sunday, he knew what that meant as much as he hated it, he rubbed his eyes and raised his torso. On his side, the nude Alicia was sleeping cuddled with a pillow. He placed a hand on her shoulder and softly rocked her to wake her up.

"Alicia? Alicia? Ali, Li?" A half sleep Alicia half opened a single eye and looked at him annoyed making a whimper that was both a question and a sign of irritation.

"It's Sunday morning, are we going to church?"

As an atheist Ryan hated to go to church, but it was important for Alicia to the point she once yelled at him for suggesting it was a waste of time, of course, in her absence neither he nor Jhonny even cared about it. The irritated Alicia looked at him for a second and with a half asleep voice said.

"You were right, I was wrong, sorry for wasting your Sundays I will make up for it eventually." Then she closed her eyes trying to sleep.

Ryan was surprised and confused.

"Care to elaborate?" Alicia opened an eye again.

"You were right religion it's a waste of time, I asked Ahbramonias about god, he said he didn't care about good or bad, just order. In fact it's worse than you thought He's real he just doesn't care."

"Wow, so you are no longer a believer?"

"No."

Ryan touched Alicia's belly rubbing the soft skin.

"So you are gonna compensate? Because I would like my compensation now." He said suggestively and slowly moved his hand towards her butt gently squeezing it.

This time Alicia fully opened her eyes, smiling.

"It's that so, well then let me make up for all that wasted time."

Alicia raised herself to kiss Ryan. She broke the kiss and turned to offer her ass to Ryan. He gently grabbed her hips. With a smile, he dropped a soft kiss on her ass then another and another slowly he licked her butt cheeks sliding his tongue through them and covering them with his saliva. Ryan felt his erection throbbing and positioned himself to penetrate her, with a single fast movement he buried himself on Alicia's sex as deep as he could. Alicia cried and pressed her head against the bed. Ryan thrust with energetic but slow movements, he felt Alicia's sex tighten trying to pull him deeper. Meanwhile, Alicia was moaning, Ryan felt her close to orgasm and stopped feeling her throbbing insides. Alicia cried in protest but did nothing more, Ryan started again only to stop before her orgasm, he repeated this process a couple of times driving her to madness.

"P-p-please...just...let...me..." Said Alicia panting.

"Oh sorry did you need something?"

"I...need... it...."

"What do you need? Say it!"

"I...n-need to...c-cum..."

"Sorry, I can't hear you, you'll have to be louder."

Alicia clenched her eyes and said it louder.

"I need... to cum..."

"Still can't hear you." Alicia cried, then breathed deeply and screamed.

"I NEED TO CUM!!! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!! PLEASE I NEED IT!!!"

With just a series of simple thrusts Ryan caused her orgasm to finally come making her squeal her muscles tightened by the sheer power of the pleasure, her sex released a stream soaking the sheets, however, she wasn't fully satisfied.

"Please... fuck my ass..." Asked Alicia.

"Are you... are you sure?"

The only time he suggested her anal, she was very clear about never wanting anal.

"Yes, please I, need it."

Ryan took his sex out now hardened again by the idea of the anal sex he had dreamed about, he never told Alicia, but he was very frustrated by not being allowed in her asshole and would constantly fantasize about it. He placed over his glans on her anus and pushed trying not to hurt her, Alicia however was in bliss feeling him slide inside. Once Ryan reached as deep as he could, he stopped to feel her, he'd wanted this for so long. Her ass was softer and tighter than he'd dreamed, then he started to move feeling her sphincters opening and closing, Alicia started moaning again.

"Yessss... fasteeeer..."

Ryan happily obliged and thrust with renewed strength, he moved his hands to reach Alicia's clit and started to play with it, Alicia panted her brain overrun by the signals of pleasure, soon she was crying. Ryan felt the twitch of her muscles announce her climax, her ass tightened causing him to climax too.

"Yesss...fill me... I want all of it..."

Ryan ejaculated, the smaller amount of sperm didn't seem to bother Alicia, her eyes turned white by the pleasure. She fell to the bed exhausted, Ryan saw her breasts leaking milk due to the stimulation, they cuddled together.

"So I get we aren't going to the mass, but will we visit your parents' grave? They are there."

Alicia's eyes darkened with pain.

They arrived at the cemetery in the afternoon, when the mass had already finished and the place was empty. Alicia was wearing a black dress. Once they arrived at her parents' grave, she placed the flowers they bought and used them to decorate the grave with them with a caring and loving hand, Ryan stood behind her, as much as he wanted to help, he knew she wanted to do it herself. She then looked at the plate with her parents' names, tears slipped off from her face, Ryan held her and she leaned on him. He didn't want to speak unless she wanted to, finally she broke the silence.

"I couldn't even mourn her..."

"It wasn't your fault."

"I know, it's just...so many things were lost because of this mess...at least I didn't lose you or Jhonny."

After some minutes they walked away. The entrance of the cemetery was on the church's back side, as they walked two figures emerged walking in the opposite direction.

"Oh please no." Said Ryan annoyed, as he recognized the two persons.

Mother Mary and miss Baker, the classical Hollier than thou women who were always seeking an excuse to criticize someone and pretended to be the most virtuous people in the world, Ryan hated them since they seemed to have a special fixation on bothering him due to his atheism.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Said mother Mary with a painfully false affability "Isn't it the Ashers, and you are back Alicia! We thought you were no longer among the living."

"I always had faith you would return Alicia." Said miss Baker with an even more false tone "It seems in your absence Ryan has been neglectful of his duties to the Lord, that can't be good for your child!" Said the woman looking at Ryan as if she was a child whistleblowing another's poor behaviour.

"It's true!" Said the mother "At least now your family will be in the righteous path again, oh the Lord really gave you a big task with Ryan, but I know he joined you two for a reason."

Ryan felt the anger burning in his stomach but controlled himself. Alicia just looked at them with a cold gaze and said.

"No. We aren't returning, Ryan was right this was a waste of time, now if you excuse me."

Alicia tried to move past them, but the women stood in place with horrified faces.

"Oh my, how could you say that, you were such a faithful one Alicia!" Said the mother.

Miss Beker looked at Ryan angry.

"I knew your husband was a lost cause but I never thought you would follow him, okay, you will eventually return, no one scapes the lord's judgement."

Alicia's gaze was full of pure anger, Ryan was about to move past the disgusting women when a cold cruel giggle came from Alicia.

"If you saw what I saw you too would renounce your god, now leave us alone."

The women were ready to give another answer and then Alicia clicked her fingers, immediately both women were thrown around many meters by some invisible force, their cries echoing in the church. Ryan's felt fear and guilt as he recognized the use of magic, as much as he hated the women it didn't seem right to do this he grabbed Alicia by the shoulders and hastily said.

"With your permission we have to go." Then he pulled Alicia towards the exit while hearing Alicia's cruel childish laughter, behind them the two women were confused and terrified.

Once outside as soon as they entered the car, Ryan tried to ask.

"What was that Alicia?!"

Alicia only smiled feigning innocence but said nothing. Ryan sighed.

"You know what I'm talking about, listen I will always hate those hags, but that wasn't exactly right."

Alicia gave him a mean look but stayed silent. Ryan sighed again and prepared to start the car's engine. Before he could, however he felt something in his crotch, startled he looked down to see Alicia's nimble hand opening his pants. He was about to protest but was stopped by Alicia clicking her fingers, Ryan felt his body paralyze. Alicia giggled and released Ryan's sex, she looked at it with a marveled gaze before slowly caressing his length, gently stimulating the underside of it with the tip of a finger. Ryan felt an electric tingle spreading through his sex, his breath became heavier.

"Alicia... stop...not here...someone can see us..."

Alicia smiled delightedly and continued slowly stroking his sex up and down building up speed.

"Alicia... you can't just do whatever you want..."

This time her smile was wide, it made Ryan think of a cat looking at its prey, she lowered her head and kissed his glans softly, her lips were so soft and delicate they felt ethereal. Ryan huffed again, between her hands and lips the sensations were too much, Alicia giggled and swallowed his sex sucking and licking. Ryan heard the sounds of people outside making his heart pound in fear of being discovered. Ryan's brain was on the verge of melting, he fought trying to stay focused, but the pleasure slowly dominated his mind. Soon Alicia's attentions succeeded in their goal, Ryan climaxed his sex pulsating inside Alicia's mouth, Alicia drank his semen viciously collecting every single drop of it with an animalistic hunger. Ryan's mind was blank due to the pleasure. Once finished Alicia returned to her seat, Ryan felt the heavy grasp of magic disappear, he was however unable to move lacking any energy and breathing heavily.

"Weren't you going to start the car?" Said Alicia with feigned naiveness.

After recovering his breath a little Ryan tried to talk, before he could talk Alicia spoke authoritatively.

"Hush now, you know those women deserved that, I just decided that I have no reason to contain myself, especially around such people, it was their fault for being so rude to us, and this." She grabbed his sex again causing him to whimper "Is your fault for being so sexy." She giggled again. Ryan just started the car fearful yet enticed by Alicia's attitude.

Accepting the Truss as their family was weird for Ryan, not because he opposed the idea, he followed the reasoning Alicia and Mariana gave him, but because it was so sudden, and the core reason for both families joining, magic, was something he was distrustful of, at best, but it didn't seem necessarily a bad thing. Jhonny and Gabriel really loved the idea of being cousins, in just a couple of months they became the best of friends. Even Ryan had to admit he at least liked Michael and Gabriel, both shared many of his hobbies, some of which even Jhonny didn't share such as hunting or sports. He was at best distrustful of Mariana, but he believed in Alicia and he knew she would do the best for their family. Adapting to having two demons at home also proved to be awkward at first, Jhonny quickly adapted to the idea, he found that demons liked intellect based games and so he used them as partners for all sorts of Boardgames and quickly built a bond with them, the demons seemed to like it as they would be just as invested, Ryan noticed that Jhonny's innocence seemed to grant him a particular affection from them. Although the idea of them being Alicia's girlfriends was still hard to process, he'd learned to accept it, he knew she had sex with them, but he himself wouldn't do it unless he was with Alicia.

Then there was the whole thing about Alicia becoming a warlock, she would visit Mariana often to learn magic, she even cast a spell to make Ryan's business successful, immediately the clients flooded the business willing to pay as much as they could. Ryan wasn't a fan of it, but at least it guaranteed they would never lack money.

Alicia looked at the building, it was the same as she remembered. She never thought she would return even after being saved, but after hearing Ryan's story she decided to. It required her to extract the truth from him by fucking him multiple times until his willpower wavered, he did not want her to use her magic, but alas he told her everything. Alicia smiled, the thought of Ryan being willing to bend to her desires delighted her. Without losing more time she entered.

Inside the sounds of people working welcomed her. She approached. The receptionist greeted her.

"My god! Is that you Alicia?" Said the receptionist. Alicia smiled.

"Hello Becka, yes it's me."

"We thought you were...well..."

"Dead?"

"Um... yes."

"Well as you can see I'm still alive. But enough with that I need to see my old office."

"Oh, will you return?"

"Not exactly."

Collin was in the office looking at the last project, he had taken Alicia's position after she disappeared. The sound of a door opening distracted him, he was the only one with the key. He looked up and paled, there he saw Alicia alive and well.

"M-miss Alicia i-is t-t-that really you...?"

"Hello Collin yes it's me."

Collin felt a mix of joy and excitement, he had feelings for Alicia for a long time which resurfaced in an instant.

Before he could say anything Alicia clicked her fingers and said.

"On your knees, now!"

Collin felt the pull of the magic force him to his knees, he groaned in pain.

"So it seems you and mister Andrews were misbehaving in my absence, Ryan told me everything. Now follow me, crawling on all fours."

Alicia left the room and Collin followed, everyone in the office looked at them confused. Alicia walked regally, and he followed like a pet. They arrived at mister Andrews office, Alicia pronounced some strange words and the door opened then they entered. Inside mister Andrews was doing some paperwork, he raised his head, confused and then astonished.

"A-A-Alicia...? Are you alive?"

"Yes, mister Andrews."

"But how...? I thought you died."

"Ryan saved me, of course."

"Ryan...?"

"Yes. He risked his life to save me. I also made him told me about what you were doing in my absence."

Andrews eyes opened wide.

"I can explain..." Said Andrews. Alicia clicked her fingers and he too fell to his knees.

"Well, Ryan didn't want me too, but I will have to punish you both." The men whimpered terrified and confused "Oh don't worry Ryan pleaded for your lives, sometimes he is too good for his own wellbeing. So this is what will happen, mister Andrews you will make me co-owner of the company, in fact you will make me the main shareholder. Collin, you will do my job for me so I can rest. I think this is a fair punishment, don't you think?"

Alicia showed a devious smile that terrified both men.

Alicia arrived at home, her cruel smile still on her face. A concerned Ryan was waiting for her.

"Please tell me no one died." Asked Ryan.

"No one died, happy?"

"And now please tell me no one suffered a fate worse than death or something."

"It's okay Ryan, gosh you are too good, both are alive they just decided to make me a shareholder."

"Alicia..."

"No I didn't take everything from them, just a small compensation."

Ryan sighed.

"Okay."

"Can you please take me and Jhonny to Mariana's home? My car is still being repaired." Asked Alicia.

"Of course, are you sure about all of this?"

"Yes, I told you it's safe, and no I'm not hurting anyone... too much. I know you don't trust magic, but you already saw its benefits."

"Yeah, well I hope to be wrong, anyway I will have to leave you at Mariana's house, I need to edit some photos, call me when you need me to pick you."

After calling Jhonny Ryan took them to Mariana's home. Zaira was there to greet them.

"Good evening miss Asher, hi Jhonny, I'm afraid Gabriel it's not here, he and his father had to participate in a school activity."

Jhonny's face showed sadness upon hearing this.

"Mariana is waiting for you, miss Asher."

"Can I be in mommy's class?" Asked Jhonny suddenly.

Both women looked at him curious.

"I don't know, I don't think Mariana will let you." Said Alicia.

"I think she will." Said Zaira "Children can learn magic too, in fact Gabriel has been trained by his mother and Mariana will make sure he doesn't learn anything dangerous, also magic takes a lot of practice, it's unlikely a single class will make him a warlock."

"Okay, if that's the case." Said Alicia.

They moved to Mariana's studio, where she was already waiting.

"Hello, oh sorry baby Gabriel isn't here, Zaira can play with you if you want."

"Hi, I, um, wanted to be at the magic class." Said the boy.

"Well of course, I just hope you don't get bored like Gabriel." Said Mariana "Let's get started then."

The class proceeded, Mariana explained the basics of magic, it essentially required a deep concentration to project the will of the user. Alicia remembered it took her three months to even cast a simple spell. Mariana then gave them something to try, she put a lighted candle in front of Alicia, controlling the fire was something that Alicia had trouble with. Then Mariana gave a rock to Jhonny and told him to try and move it.

Alicia was sweating unlike most elements fire had a will of its own and was hard to control, the flame flickered rejecting her commands.

"Stay focused, even a minor distraction allows fire to escape your control..."

"Look mommy!" Interrupted an excited Jhonny.

The women turned to see the boy, in front of him the rock spun in the air freely. The boy smiled and moved a finger, causing the rock to move up and down in front of him. The women astonished watched him.