Debitum Infernalis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, this is yours." Said Mariana handing the wedding ring to Alicia.

"Thank you." Said Alicia taking it.

"Also you may want this." Mariana gave Alicia a dark red robe, notably it had two openings meant for her wings, it seemed to be of high quality despite its simple design "You don't want to be naked in the human world."

Alicia squealed realizing she had been naked after tearing her clothes, the last months got her used to being completely or partially nude. She grabbed the robe and dressed herself then thanked Mariana.

After that they were ready, and Mariana used the spell to return. They found themselves again in the Truss' basement.

"You should go home for now and rest, I would like to check on Alicia's state later." Said Mariana.

"We'll do that, thank you, all of you for everything." Said Ryan.

"You are welcome." Said Mariana playfully.

"Just one thing before going." Said a grinning Ryan.

He walked towards Ahbramonias then punched him in the face, the first punch was followed by many more until the demon fell to the ground. Ahbramonias looked at Ryan enraged and prepared to fight. Before that, the voice of Mariana interfered.

"Don't even think about it, you deserve worse than this." With that the demon quietly accepted the punishment until his face was bloated and Ryan was too tired.

"Okay, I think that's enough for now. Goodbye." Said Ryan before retiring with Alicia.

Mariana looked at them as they parted, everything was according to plan, if things kept going smoothly Alicia and her family would soon be hers.

Once outside, the Ashers realized it was dawning, their ordeal taking all night. They moved into their car followed by the succubi who seemed fascinated yet weirded out by the human world.

"You don't like it?" Asked Alicia.

"It's not that." Said Kiira excited "It's just... weird, but so pretty, I didn't think it could be this pretty."

"We read about it in books, even saw some paintings, but experiencing it it's entirely different." Explained the other succubus.

After Ryan got everything in the car, they entered and left for home.

Once the Ashers returned home, Ryan descended from the car and paid the sitter taking care of Jhonny so she wouldn't see the mutated Alicia and the demons, after she left Alicia and her maids came into the house.

"The guest's room is at the bottom of the corridor upstairs, it's yours now." Said Alicia kindly to the succubi.

"Thanks miss Alicia we are going to rest for now, call us if you need something." Said Miira.

Alicia waved at them as they moved into the room. Alicia's expression then became serious.

"Where is Jhonny?" She asked. Ryan smiled.

"Knowing him painting his miniatures for the next tournament."

The door opened, Jhonny however, remained concentrated in the figure in his hands carefully applying color.

"Good morning, how's it buddy?" Said Ryan.

"Hi daddy, oh can we get some blue paint I need it for my ultranavys..."

Jhonny turned and saw the hooded figure behind his father. Before Jhonny could say anything, the figure dropped the hood revealing his mother's smiling face, the boy dropped his brush in shock for a moment, despite his mother changed appearance he still recognized her warm loving presence.

"Mommy!" Jhonny ran towards Alicia, she kneeled and opened her arms to him, catching him in her embrace as he reached her, both had tears in their eyes.

"Mommy! You are back!" Cried Jhonny burying his face in his mother's chest.

"Yes baby, oh I missed you so much!" Said a teary eyed Alicia. Ryan looked happy at the heartwarming reunion, this, this was everything he wanted and now he felt satisfied with himself. After a minute of loving words Jhonny's attention returned to his dad, without leaving his mother's arms he asked.

"Did...did you bring her back daddy?"

"I told you I had an important job to do buddy."

"It was amazing! Your father defeated the monster and his evil minions in his own palace."

"Woah! Really daddy?!"

"I mean I had some help, remember Mariana she helped me."

"Wait, Gabriel's mom can do that? How cool!"

The rest of the day was just the family happily enjoying their time together making up for the lost time. Jhonny was surprised to learn that from now on he would have two new demon aunts but his mother convinced him of Kiira and Miira's good intentions, he also was excited when he knew he would get a sibling soon.

Five days had passed since Alicia's return. She looked at herself in the mirror, thanks to an amulet provided by Mariana she had her old human appearance, though her altered lascivious proportions remained she could at least be a normal person. She was getting ready to visit Mariana who had invited their family. Once ready Alicia descended to the kitchen, there her family was eating breakfast, while her husband and son still weren't used to having the succubi around they were at least willing to accept them which she was thankful for. Kiira who had started to use colorful clothing now that she recovered her personality greeted Alicia cheerful.

"Good morning, miss Alicia we made the breakfast, here's yours."

Alicia thanked her. As soon as they were ready, the family prepared to leave.

"Why does Mariana need to see us?" Asked Ryan.

"She said she had to talk with me about something important, and Jhonny wants to play with Gabriel."

Once in Mariana's house Jhonny and Ryan ran to the garden with Gabriel and Michael to play, Meanwhile Alicia was guided by Zaira to Mariana's room on the upper floor.

"Hello Alicia, I hope everything's been okay." Greeted Mariana sitting in a chair beside a window offering a clear view of the men playing, the room was elegant and cosy.

Mariana like always was dressed as the model of a fashion show wearing a brown coat and pants with black boots, Alicia felt insecure about her own appearance for a second intimidated by Mariana's natural glamour.

"Hello, luckily it has been thanks. Why did you call me? I thought the amulet was enough and I had no ill effects."

"Well it's simple I want to make a proposition."

"Proposition?"

"Yes, you see us, the humans touched by demonic energy, usually called tainted ones have a special feature, we have a natural talent for magic."

"So you are telling me I could be a warlock?"

"Yes, but it's more than that, sooner or later the magic of a tainted one will manifest itself and you weren't the only one tainted by magic."

Alicia placed a hand on her belly in a protective gesture, her maids had already told her, since her baby was with her in hell it would be tainted too.

"The best way to ensure no one gets hurt is to train the tainted one to master it."

"So you want me and my baby to become warlocks? Why would we? Magic seems too dangerous."

"Well first because it will manifest eventually as I said, without training it could be dangerous, second your magic can attract other demons or warlocks, and third, because it will give you power, more than you can think, magic can solve all of your family's problems."

"Magic was the reason this mess happened."

"Yes, but unlike that incompetent warlock I can make you both extremely powerful creatures without any danger."

Alicia looked at Mariana suspicious, she didn't trust her but also felt tempted.

"I doubt it will be free, what do you gain from all of this?"

"Simple, in exchange we'll perform a ritual meant to bind the blood of two people, it will make us sisters. I want to start a coven and you and your child can help me with it, this way we'll be even more powerful and I can help you keep your family safe and happy, what do you say?"

Mariana knew demonic energy not only tainted the body but the soul too, she knew its effects, even if Alicia was free of the spells meant to change her a part of her would remain corrupted, forever wanting power and pleasure, she herself was the proof. Alicia thought for some moments serious.

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"Honey I saved you from hell, believe me if I wanted to hurt you I would have already done so."

Alicia pondered for a minute then answered slowly.

"It doesn't seem I have too many options if what you say it's true, how do we do the ritual?"

Mariana smiled seductively.

"First we need to build a strong bond, there's a quick way to do that."

Mariana grabbed Alicia embracing her and joining her lips with Alicia's. Mariana placed a hand behind Alicia's head and another on her back holding her, she felt her sultry pregnant body against her own. A shocked Alicia tried to resist, but soon her primal instincts took over and made her compliant. Mariana broke the kiss for a second. Mariana then started to remove Alicia's clothes. Alicia was self-conscious as she wore simple clothes, just a blouse and pants with sneakers. Mariana slowly took her garments piece by piece, first her blouse, then her sneaker and pants, then her underwear. Mariana admired Alicia's nude pregnant body, Alicia blushed insecure. Mariana started to remove her own clothes. Alicia saw Mariana's astonishing body wide hips that swinged seductively breasts not too big or small, firm and soft, a pretty brown skin and long elegant limbs.

"I think these will be unnecessary." Declared Mariana and removed the talismans both of them had, revealing their true appearance.

Alicia admired Mariana's true reptilian form. Mariana embraced Alicia using her wings to surround her and kissed her again, Alicia still unsure returned her affection.

Mariana slowly pushed Alicia and gently made her lay on the couch Mariana slowly descended through her neck to her chest with soft kisses until she reached Alicia's breasts. Alicia closed her eyes and felt Mariana's hands holding her breasts and kneading them tenderly, Alicia started to moan softly, then she felt the wetness of Mariana's lips and tongue slide across her mammaries causing her spine to arch and getting a loud mewl from her. Mariana smiled and took her nipples and brought them to her mouth suckling them, the milk flooded her mouth with a sweet warm feeling, Alicia placed her hands behind her head tenderly pressing her against her chest. Mariana drank slowly, savoring every single drop of it. Mariana raised her head to kiss Alicia's mouth, Alicia eagerly responded and felt her own milk flood her mouth, mixed with her lover's saliva, making it even sweeter. After the milky kiss Mariana grabbed Alicia's breasts once more milking them with her hands and spreading the milk over Alicia's bulging belly coating it with milk, then she started to lick her belly cleaning all the milk.

Alicia used her hands to release more milk staining the areas already cleaned by Mariana in a playful attempt to annoy her. Mariana giggled causing Alicia to giggle too, Mariana cleaned the milk faster while Alicia kept spreading her milky fluids, soon their giggles scaled to open laughter and then to more loving kisses. Mariana descended slowly through Alicia's bosom to her hairless sex, then she traced Alicia's lips with her tongue slowly causing her to spasm in pleasure the unnaturally long tongue stimulating Alicia in impossible ways. Soon Mariana found her clit and used her tongue and lips to drive Alicia crazy with pleasure, making her cry openly. Finally Mariana allowed her tongue to dive in Alicia's tunnel exploring her soft wet depths and touching all her sensitive spots. Alicia's started to squirm close to orgasm, after long minutes in which Mariana edged Alicia she finally allowed Alicia to climax her sex exploding with fluids soaking Mariana's chest and face. Both women panted for a few seconds, then Mariana moved to straddle Alicia's head, forcing herself over Alicia's face. This time Alicia hungrily sucked on Mariana's sex while Mariana kissed and caressed Alicia's breasts and belly, soon Mariana felt her climax and moaned as she climaxed soaking Alicia's face with her liquids.

"Well I think we have bonded enough" Said Mariana satisfied.

Mariana walked to a table and pulled out a knife, it was black and had silver symbols on it Alicia felt nervous.

"What is that?"

"It's for the blood ritual I told you about, don't worry, I'll just make a tiny cut."

Mariana helped Alicia to sit up, then sat in front of Alicia.

"Now your wrists please." Asked Mariana.

With some insecurity Alicia placed her hands in front of Mariana, the witch made a cut below her palm on each arm, then did the same to herself. Mariana placed her wounds above Alicia's and then recited a spell. A light shined and Alicia felt her body paralyze then she felt the shudder of magic, suddenly from her right hand her own blood emerged and moved in a stream towards Mariana's open wound, on the other side Mariana's blood moved into her own wounds, the strange feeling of the blood exchange lasted some seconds before the flow stopped and both wounds healed by themselves, then Alicia recovered control of her body.

"What was that?!" Asked Alicia.

"The ritual, as I said you and I are sisters now, for esoteric purposes it means a lot, but it also means our families are one now."

"One?"

"To put it simply, you are my sister and so Jhonny is my nephew, Ryan my brother in law and so on. I will protect them and care for them as my own family, and I expect you to do the same."

"Okay... if it means keeping my family safe it's okay."

"Trust me, I will make it worth it, in fact there's a lot we need to discuss, also I need to teach you some things sister."

Some days had passed since the visit to Mariana's home, Alicia had been visiting her every day since then, Ryan was worried but Alicia assured him everything was alright, he knew he could trust Alicia.

Ryan was returning home from work, it had been a tiring day but knowing his family was safe and waiting for him meant he would gladly tolerate a day of heavy work. Today he was late as some project required his supervision, it was 9 pm, Jhonny was most likely asleep but at least he would get to spend time with Alicia. He hadn't tried anything sexual believing her to be too traumatized after what happened in hell and probably unwilling due to the pregnancy, though on the last pregnancy she had demanded sex whenever possible. However, he still wanted to satisfy his needs with Alicia's body, especially now that her body had become even sexier than his wildest dreams, it just didn't seem the right time to ask for it.

He entered his house and found it silent though the lights were turned on.

"Hi I'm home." No one responded, he walked to his bedroom unnerved by the lack of response.

"Hello is anyone..."

Something pounced him, pinning him on the bed, as he opened his eyes he saw Alicia above him.

"Hiiii." Said Alicia in a naughty tone. She was on her tainted form showing her unnatural naked body, she even kept the piercings she had received just removing the chains connecting them.

"Alicia? What are you..?"

"I just wanted to play." Said Alicia with a mockery of innocence.

Ryan felt his erection pressing against Alicia's body.

"Oh seems you want to play too, but you will have to wait."

Before Ryan could react Alicia removed his clothes using her unnatural strength to tear his clothes from him with hungry eyes. Alicia then kissed Ryan deeply Ryan was surprised but welcomed her affection. Alicia broke the kiss and separated from him.

"Wait just a second, it will be worth it, remember when you asked me to try lesbianism?"

The two succubi entered the room wearing lazed lingerie, Alicia stood from the bed, when Ryan tried to follow she pushed him back to the bed.

"Wait here, okay?"

The two succubi approached Alicia and kissed her body traversing her skin with their lips and tongues, then each grabbed a breast and massaged them with loving affection causing them to leak drops of milk. Alicia moaned softly and kissed one of the demons, their tongues tangled sensually to Ryan's delight whose eyes observed with attention, Alicia opened her eyes for a second to look at Ryan lovingly with a smile. The succubi caressed Alicia's belly with their tails letting them slide across its round beauty, then used the tips to slowly penetrate her, making Alicia mewl in pleasure. Alicia added her own tail to the lustful act, in no time her sex was dripping her liquids sliding through her legs. A sudden cry from Alicia announced her orgasm, her sex squirted creating a pond on the ground. One of the succubi kneeled and kissed Alicia's belly descending to her sex and kissing it while the other played with her udders from behind, Ryan watched the scene deeply aroused, his throbbing erection was now too much to resist, he had fantasies about Alicia with other women, but this was beyond anything he'd imagined, after another orgasm Alicia approached Ryan.

Once she reached him, she straddled him and they kissed each other, Alicia sat and he positioned her on his lap. Alicia's arms were around his head playing with his hair, he held Alicia by the waist sliding his hands on her soft back. Alicia used her wings to isolate them from the world. They broke their kiss for a second. Ryan saw Alicia's shy face.

"Do you really like me like this? Do you really found me beautiful? Or I am just a monster to you?"

As a response, Ryan pulled her head for another deep kiss caressing the tentacles that replaced her hair, feeling them grab his fingers longingly. Alicia broke the kiss again, this time however she grabbed one of her breasts putting it in front of Ryan's face.

"Open your mouth." She instructed.

Ryan obeyed and felt her enlarged nipple enter his mouth, he suckled on it immediately causing Alicia to moan and coo softly, he cuddled her body as tight as he could losing himself on her breast only stopping to grab her other breast with greed.

The succubi came to their mistress playing with her butt cheeks and kissing her mouth playfully trying to silence her moans without success. Meanwhile, Alicia used her hands to pull Ryan's erection towards her sex, Ryan reacted with a muffled moan but nothing else. Alicia slowly rocked her hips to stimulate Ryan, not content with that, she slowly slid her tail towards his anus, the soft flesh of her tail entered his hole without any pain or difficulty, Ryan noticed nothing, lost on Alicia's breasts. Slowly, she distended his anal muscles before entering with full force. Ryan tried to cry at the sudden feeling but Alicia pressed his head against her bosom muffling him, she slowly explored his insides giving special attention to his prostate which twitched in response.

"I love you! You are the bravest man on earth." Said Alicia overloaded by her feelings, Ryan could only moan in response.

After enduring being flooded with pleasure by all sides Ryan finally climaxed releasing his seed into Alicia's hungry sex. Ryan was numbed by the pleasure but then noticed something, Alicia's hips kept moving stimulating his oversensitive sex.

"A-Alicia...what are you... doing?" Alicia grinned deviously and kept grinding her hips against him, a succubus placed herself on his face, at first he didn't know how to react.

"It's okay, you can have fun with them, I know you want to." Said Alicia gently.

Ryan could only whimper overrun by the pleasure and started licking. The three women meanwhile played with each other over him. This time his climax arrived quickly his mind and body too weak to resist, again he expected a rest that didn't come.

"A-Ali... please..." Pleaded Ryan muffled by the succubus.

Alicia kept her smile and placed her hand on his chest forcing him to lie in bed. This time the orgasm was too much for his weakened body, his sex unable to release more sperm. Luckily this time he felt the women finally orgasm along with him, he was covered by the fluids of the women through all his body, the succubi moved away. Ryan lay on the bed too exhausted to even move breathing heavily, then Alicia placed her face in front of him.