Debitum Infernalis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, did I do something bad?" Asked Jhonny now nervous.

Mariana reacted composing herself.

"No no baby, it's amazing you did a great job! I think that's enough for today, Zaira can you take Jhonny to the store and bought him a prize for his effort?"

"Yes mistress, let's go little one."

"Yay." said Jhonny excited.

The demon and the boy left the room, Alicia finally reacted.

"What the heck was that?" She had studied magic for months just to achieve what Jhonny did.

"So I need to tell you something." Said Mariana.

"Please tell me it's not something bad." Pleaded Alicia.

"It isn't, but it's important anyway. Tell me did Ryan tell you about the time he used the desire spell to find you?"

"What?! He told me nothing, how could he do that? Did you teach him?"

"No, he did it before meeting me, though I'm not surprised he didn't tell you, it was ugly."

"Why? What happened?"

"He found you and Ahbramonias "together" if you get me."

Alicia gasped horrified covering her mouth with her hands.

"Yeah, he doesn't want to remember that, I thought due to how simple the spell was plus his strong desire to find you the spell worked, there are similar cases recorded."

"But what has that to do with this? Are children supposed to learn that fast?"

"No, what Jhonny did, it's the magical equivalent of Mozart, there are records of people with a genetic affinity for magic, based on the information I believe that's the case here."

Alicia was shocked by the sudden turn of events.

"So are you telling me Ryan and Jhonny are natural warlocks."

"They would still need training to use magic at will but yes."

"So will they need training too?"

"Well, I doubt Ryan would want that, and I think it's better for him that way, but with Jhonny he has an incredible potential, he can achieve a lot if properly guided."

Alicia felt weird, hearing her son was a type of gifted child made her proud, but his gifts being related to magic caused a conflict on her mind.

"The thing is." Continued Mariana "He is only human, if the same gene was found on a tainted one however..." She placed her eyes on Alicia's round belly. Alicia stopped breathing when she realized it "Alicia there's a chance the most powerful warlock in the world it's inside you right now."

Alicia's mouth hung open. Meanwhile Mariana was thinking "Turns out you'll serve me even better than I thought dear sister."

Ryan was trying to compose himself, his hands supporting him on the kitchen table.

"So our son is a gifted magical child literally?"

"Yes." Answered Alicia.

"And our baby is one of the most if not the most powerful warlock in existence?"

"Exactly."

"God why me?!"

"Okay, okay I get it, it's too much to process, but Mariana said she can help to keep them safe and teach them to use their powers, also they have a shining future as warlocks."

"And how's this possible?"

"That's the thing, Mariana believes they got it from you."

"Me?!"

"Yes, remember when you used the desire spell?"

Ryan's face contorted in pain, Alicia immediately hated herself for reminding him that.

"I would rather not."

"Well the thing is at first she thought you were lucky, but now she believes it could be genetic."

"Genetic?"

"Yes, she asked for a blood sample from you, along with any family records you might have."

"Okay..."

"Listen, I know it's a lot to take, but it's a good thing, our childrens' future is pretty much solved." Ryan still didn't seem optimistic "I know you are stressed by all of this, but you know what's a good way to deal with stress? This."

She closed the distance to kiss him, he held her against his body and with a slow careful movement placed on the kitchen table to continue the kissing. His hands then reached her chest and opened the buttons of her blouse one by one freeing her breasts and belly, then he separated to remove her shoes and pulled her pants, leaving her with a plain panty. He placed her legs on his shoulders and kissed her chest moving towards her belly and then her sex which he licked through the fabric of her underwear getting a soft huff from her.

"Ah...yes..."

He opened his pants letting his phallus out, and placed it on Alicia's underwear, already wet with her own fluids sliding it over her sex delighting on the wetness of it, Alicia responded trying to thrust her hips against him while mewling. Noticing her desperation Ryan moved her panty to the side revealing the pink flesh of her lips, he playfully rubbed his sex against them lubricating it, then gently pushed, her sex already wet opposed no resistance, he huffed in bliss at the feeling of her inside and after a second thrust with rhythmical precision, she produced a constant moan. Alicia grabbed her own mammaries and kneaded them over her bra, soon the stains caused by her milk were visible, she moved her bra upwards revealing her milky orbs. Her pregnancy was now more advanced making her lactate with even the slightest movement, she played with her nipples and soon streams of milk soaked both lovers. Ryan lowered his face trying to catch the stream getting himself covered in the liquid. Alicia smiled finding the picture funny, her smile however turned to moaning again as her orgasm approached, she closed her eyes and concentrated on the slow constant penetration while her sex exploded squirting time and time again.

She noticed however that Ryan didn't climax with her, she opened her eyes and found the reason, he was rubbing his hardened sex against her belly, he masturbated for some seconds before his sex too released his seed, staining her skin, with a lascivious expression she scattered the sperm on her belly and breasts.

Ryan moved to the other side of the table above her head. He put his sex above her face, with a gluttonous face she started to lick it from the base of his testicles to the tip of his phallus, covering everything on her saliva letting her snake like tongue explore everything it could reach. Soon Ryan was hard again and he kneaded her breasts enjoying their softness, meanwhile Alicia moved her hands to play with her clit. This time both lovers climaxed at the same time, Alicia was making a mess with her milk and vaginal fluids covering everything while Ryan flooded her throat with sperm she drank viciously. After they finished Ryan sat at the table while Alicia sat on his lap, they hugged each other.

"Are you mad?" Asked Alicia with a soft voice.

"No, why would I?"

"I don't know, it's just everything changed so quickly, and all of this is so hard to understand, and I know you don't like a lot of it, and everyone seems to be involved with magic in some way."

"It's hard that's true, but I'm mostly worried, I already lost you one time and I don't want it to happen again or to see it happen to our children." He caressed Alicia's belly tenderly "Just please promise me you'll be careful."

"I will, don't worry, I promise I would never allow anyone or anything to harm our family."

"I believe you."

The couple kissed this time in a more romantic than erotic manner, despite their fears and insecurities their mutual support made them feel safe.

Ryan was anxiously walking from one side to the other in the corridor of Mariana's house, even though it was his second child it wasn't easy, the pregnancy was monitored by Mariana, as no one wanted the world to notice the unnatural qualities of the baby. A scream could be heard from the other side of the room, even though Mariana assured Ryan that everything would be okay, he was worried. Then after another scream he finally heard it, a baby's cry. The door opened and Zaira emerged from the room smiling.

"Everything's okay mister Asher, it's a girl!"

Ryan entered the room as fast as he could, there the other succubi were with Alicia who was holding their baby wrapped in a blanket, the tender picture melted Ryan's heart, he approached his family. As he did Alicia spoke to the baby.

"Oh, look who's there, it's daddy!"

"Is... is everything okay? Is there nothing wrong with her?"

"Well... not wrong but..."

Alicia moved the blanket to give him a better view, he finally saw the baby. The little girl had a pair of small horns similar to those of her mother, her eyes were reptilian like too and in a yawn she revealed the same kind of tongue as her mother, on her back a pair of small wings could be seen. Ryan had mixed feelings, he loved his daughter, but this reminded him of the scars magic had already left on their life.

"Are you okay?" Asked Alicia.

"Yes." Said Ryan "But she was so close to being in danger, I just felt worried."

"You don't have too, we'll make sure she's safe."

"With your pardon." Said Mariana approaching the baby "I need a blood sample."

After collecting the sample, Mariana placed part of the blood on a mirror with some symbols, then placed blood from another sample on the other side. Both samples moved with a life of their own before fusing.

"Well, just as I thought." Declared Mariana "Not only it's Ryan's child, but the magic in her blood is stronger than anything I had seen."

Both parents looked worried.

"Oh don't worry, she just needs proper guidance which luckily I can provide. Oh yeah, remember all the documents and stuff you gave me Ryan?"

"Yeah what's with them?"

"Well the hair samples of your mother and grandmother contained whatever gene you have but as you said, there's not much about their family, since they came from Mexico and that country has very poor family records, but I found something interesting."

"And that is?" Asked Alicia curious.

"Your maternal family had a very peculiar surname De la Espinada, I looked around and found the name was extremely rare, extinct in Spain and nowhere to be found in Mexico nowadays. However I found a curious story from the past which involves a De la Espinada."

"What story?" Asked Ryan surprised.

"There's a record of the colonial era, the documents talk about a conquistador who married the daughter of a renowned Aztec priest who was said to be the most powerful wizard of the Aztec empire before its destruction."

"Why is that relevant?"

"The conquistador's surname was De la Espinada, he lived in Mexico City, at first everything was good but then the woman was discovered practicing witchcraft and she was judged and burned by the inquisition, she had two children however, though it seems she didn't teach them magic."

"You think she was a warlock?" Asked an astonished Ryan.

"It's likely, the theory is that she's likely your far ancestor and her genes were passed down from her to you, you said your family came from Mexico City didn't you?"

"Yes, but all of this sounds... it's like some cheap movie script..."

"I know but it's true, well I think I'll leave you now, Alicia needs to rest." With that Mariana left the room letting the couple free from worries, at least for the time being.

"What will be her name?" Asked Alicia.

"I was thinking, what about Rosa?"

Alicia smiled.

"Yes I think it fits her."

As if understanding Rosa opened her eyes and smiled while looking at her parents happy faces.

Mariana's plans were coming together along better than expected. She already expected a lot from Alicia, but discovering Ryan's genetics was the real prize. She was in the basement room, multiple symbols were drawn on the ground and at the center was Ahbramonias.

"So tell me everything you know about His sigil." She ordered.

"There's not much, it's said the two first women, the ones you call Eve and Lilith knew it, but if they did they took the secret to their grave, the legend states the first man, the so called Adam wrote the name in Eve's grave in case it was ever needed, but no one knows if it's truth or where's the grave for that matter, though rumor states it was at the gates of Eden."

"I see, well it seems I'll have to find that."

"Do you really pretend to find it? What would you even do with that power?" Asked the demon for once fearful.

"Let's say I will correct His mistakes."

Mariana grinned seeing her goals closer to success than ever.