Debra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra made the local paper because of the group and its focus on stopping bullying. There was a mild scandal concerning the dress, but given the girl's excellent reputation, by and large no one cared what they wore. It was seen more as a uniform of solidarity not as an attempt to appear scandalous. Also stockings were something every mother's mother had worn. Any concern was seen as an affront to that appropriate tradition. An article in the paper reviewed how stockings had been viewed historically, particularly in the 1920's, earlier, and later. Such present concerns over their wear then seemed silly.

Debra even gave a carefully crafted speech at the Elks Club, which was widely attended. She wore a translucent white blouse; white lace, low cupped bra with green piping on display. Her skirt was high enough where her lace topped stocking and garter straps were clearly visible at the hemline, especially on stage. Debra thought her lace white panties probably showed when she stood there.

Debra had to admit, the pretty white panties she wore, pulled tight so that she had a cleft, were damp. She just knew somebody could see the line of wetness if they looked closely. There were scowls and murmurings from the audience, though most were polite to hear her talk. She steeled herself to the understanding that what she wore was as much a uniform of the prestigious group she was the head of in school.

In her speech, she called on girls to be value driven, to seek knowledge especially from the Bible and also fulfillment in traditional gender roles. She called on men to be leaders as Christ so loved the church and that their wives were looking to them for guidance and protection. In the audience were most of the Order of the Garter, supporting her, dressed in their uniforms, stocking tops and garter clips, fully on display. The girls of the Order were quite proud to have Debra as its leader.

At the end some in the audience were appalled by her appearance, almost everyone else defended Debra as having a right to be very feminine, and the lace under her top wasn't really even meant to be hidden anyway. She was stylishly elegant; the offense was really regarded as thinly masked slut shaming. This went on in the editorial section of the paper for some time.

Debra was asked, and accepted an opportunity to write for the paper. She expressed her traditional views and why it was important for each woman to find their own path. Each husband or father was remanded to be an example to their wives and daughters.

Debra wrote that men were the ordained protectors. They had the greater responsibility. Every woman; wife or daughter should have any query answered by her husband or father. With the protection and guidance of the Head of Household, there was nothing a young girl, or wife could not achieve.

In her column, each husband or father was to be as knowledgeable in scripture as any pastor. He was suppose to know everything, the answer to every question posed, that was his responsibility. That's what 1 Corinthians 14:34 said. That was biblical instruction. Debra went further to suggest any question a woman had; on any matter; was to be answered by the head of household. This was considered quite a reactionary theory, at odds with the twenty-first century, very patriarchal.

Debra was quite strident in further suggesting that even a woman's education was determined by the man that ruled the house. The head of household, the HOH; he ruled over the women who were in it by divine mandate. Many marveled that a girl in a modern high school, in a modern community, could hold so strongly to such traditional views.

Debra had distain for such Christian organizations as Promise Keepers. Why have an organization for men; merely designed to instruct men in a task that should come naturally? Men were leaders in a house. That was their natural position and mandate. It seemed foolhardy that a man should have to be instructed, or reminded of it.

Head of Households, the husbands and fathers, were designed to lead the house, their families; they shouldn't have to be instructed in it. Debra observed that women often led churches, sometimes even preaching, and that was simply wrong. Men led; women submitted. That was what the Bible taught, and that was the natural order of things.

There were many that challenged Debra's extreme views. Debra would not be swayed. She was also often asked in her column to answer questions about scripture. As much as she wanted, she explained; she simply couldn't. That wasn't the place for a woman. That had to be addressed by their own husband or father, or by an elder in the church.

Debra was adamant that girls and women were to be completely obedient to their fathers and husband, in all things, as prescribed by scripture, or how Debra interpreted it. She admitted she had a lot of problems with that, obeying her own father, submitting completely to his every instruction, never back talking. She called it Submission, Obedience, and Respecting; what Debra called soaring.

Even on the issue of voting, Debra was of the belief that a grown woman under authority of her husband or father, in his home, should vote as he directs. There was a lot of resistance to all of this. Many had to agree though, that despite the values of feminism, this traditional view was as scripture indicated. It was an extremely provocative column, and many obtained the paper just to read what Debra had to say.

####

Debra was called to speak many times. She always went, lace topped stockings garter clasps under her hem, seams pencil straight. She was always supported by Order of the Garter sitting in their stockings in a line, in the audience. Debra found such support comforting, but odd.

What she was declaring was certainly not in line with the personal views of members of the Order. They were mostly fledgling feminist, yet more importantly to them, was their support of their founder, Debra.

Debra was quite the celebrity, though she didn't want to be. She was trying hard to embrace feminine qualities of humbleness and meekness. She was working on being kind, understanding, and selfless. She didn't see herself as much of an activist. She was not a feminist by any measure.

The Order of the Garter was now two dozen loyal girls, core members half that. They were one of the largest group; most popular groups on campus. They decided on a clear uniform outfit for its members, not just any ensemble would do.

Those wanting in the club had to wear their own skirts and stockings while their membership was considered. This new uniform for established members was to be worn at school every day. There were so many who wanted to be part of the group, the school had to accept it as an official school organization.

It was difficult to join, and one had to be dedicated to its principles of personal empowerment and humility. Each girl wanting to join had to develop a project, researched and accepted by school administration. An applicant might find herself on hands and knees in her own very short skirt with stockings, lace panties on display, picking weeds along school passages or assisting disabled students.

Most often it was something humiliating, perhaps degrading, but its intention was to teach just that, humility. It was all both deeply feminist and deeply traditional feminine. Academically the Order was the best in the school. They ran tutoring servicing for those students that were struggling. They were all on the Dean's List; except, ironically Debra, who was working earnestly to get her grades up. She was so thankful to have lots of help from her cohorts.

The Order of the Garter decided to wear a very short traditional plaid skirt and white blouse and matching feminine tie. This was only worn by those that were in the actual group, not those who were initiates. The selected skirt hem was nearly six inches above the knee. That caused more than a few eyebrows to be raised. It was deemed inappropriate but it was brought to the schools attention that cheerleaders wore their uniforms in a similar fashion, only the exposed garters made it different.

Debra wanted it all to mean something though, not just be a skirt of common design. Her group thought that was a wonderful idea. Though quiet and humble, demur, Debra had a lot of power within the group. They were fiercely protective and supportive of Debra.

Before the pattern was selected, they studied English Tartans and decided on Clan MacKay. They got help from their Geography and History department at school. School administration was very impressed.

Clan MacKay was a far northern Scottish Clan whose motto was With a Strong Hand. Debra thought it was appropriate. She'd not be in her leadership position now if not for a lot of time over the knee, being spanked by a strong hand. Everyone else thought it meant the fierceness how every girl applied her femininity.

The skirt selected was short enough so that the garters and clasps extended well below the skirt's hem before attaching to the stockings, now required to be lace topped. It created quite a community stir; which to many of the girls in the Order, was the point. It was a rebellious statement of sisterhood, not of promiscuity.

The mothers of girls in the order, who wore miniskirts in their college days, burned bras; supported their daughters in the Order of the Garter. Gymnasts and cheerleaders were at least as provocative, and these girls in the Order of the Garter were more academic and active in the community. Any viewing of the exposed lace underpants was considered an affront to womanhood, a problem of the leering boys and staff, not the young women wearing them.

All week long, the whole school year; Debra wore the uniform of the Order of the Garter. She wanted to, and she had to, she was the president of the group. It was an incongruent sight to see Debra, short plaid skirt, white blouse and tie, garters visible as she walked, lace panties sometimes also peeking. There under her proper demure white blouse, buttoned to the neck, and tie; an exquisite pale or pastel colored bra clear underneath the white fabric of the shirt, visible as she wasn't wearing anything over it. But she was engaged so actively and earnestly in her church and community no one could say anything. She often was seen with her New King James Bible clutched under her arm.

After her mother died, Debra realized she had embraced terrible qualities she wanted no part of anymore. When she had rebelled, discarded everything feminine, she had been an awful person. She wanted now to be very much a woman with traditional qualities.

She confessed all this to her father, she wanted those attitudes removed and they still clung to her, resentment, resistance, anger. Her father had no solution then corrective spankings, which Debra got, to help her embrace the attitudes and behaviors she felt were totally feminine. It all left her reddened and spent. Teary eye, blubbering, perhaps like a little girl, not the woman Debra thought she was becoming. Perhaps that was the point.

###

Once a week she was at the local soup kitchen, bear-like father in tow. Also there were other members of the Order of the Garter, also volunteering. They saw what Debra did, and naturally either wanted to emulate her, or felt they had too. Debra, and then by necessity the Order, were also at every community affair volunteering, blood drives and helping seniors.

These were all things Debra's mother attended and Debra wanted to respect her mother's memory, so she involved herself. It became the norm to have short skirted gartered girls everywhere around town in their white blouses and ties. There were many aghast, that made the Order only more popular and entrenched.

Debra almost always had a chaperone when she was out, her members of the Order or her father with her. Very rarely was she ever out alone. Debra certainly didn't think it was proper, her alone. Debra's mother was always in the company of her husband. Debra felt she should operate in a similar fashion.

Debra felt her mother's death was partly because she had been out alone that night; when normally she would have had her husband. Those around her were naturally concerned Debra wasn't independent but she assured them she was. She just needed the company of people who cared deeply for her. Most who knew of her devastation at losing her mother; completely understood.

###

Debra was considered quite prim, somewhat demure and chaste, aloof. Outside the home no one knew that in public she was often flushed with orgasms, and, or her underthings filled with her father's incestuous semen. Before her leaving the house; her father often had his way with her. Debra almost counted on it. It was exasperating, in some ways.

She prepared herself, with make-up and her hair brushed out, carefully made up and dressed. Debra might be going to a friend's house or just about anywhere and her father would require her attention. He could and should have her, believed Debra. Because he had needs and desires were strong and Debra was his Vessel. She belonged to him, and wasn't allowed to say no, or show resistance. Debra believed this very much.

Just before she was to step out the door, her father would take her to her room, or simply bend her over the cleared kitchen table, if she appeared to be in a rush. He'd pull her crumpled panties to the floor, around her pretty shoes. Debra would step one foot out of her underthings and adjusted her stance to take him fully, not even bothering to take off her footwear, never resisting, ever. At the kitchen table he'd fuck her forcefully, holding her down. Sometimes, if there was more time she was led to her bed in her room. She always went without resistance.

She understood she was not to complain, or get hurtful spankings in response. She had resisted once her father's advances, and learned the painful consequences over the knee right then. She needed to submit, that was her duty, her task. Rubbing her backside, wiping her tears, she indicated she understood. She never resisted him again, nor did she ever want to. She saw her momentary resistance as a moral failing on her own part and she was determined to act properly in the future.

Now when she was put in position at the table, she steadied herself, felt her panties pulled to the ground, she shimmied out one foot clear of the leg band and spread herself, feeling her father sink into her.

She'd sigh pleasurably and then took the fucking, pushing back against her father, clawing at the table to keep her balance, stay in place. Debra also made as loud her noises as she was able; she learned she was expected to. As a woman servicing her lover she was to at least feign interest and enjoyment. Often she was exasperated as her father waited to the last minute, before taking her and she had places to go to and people to meet.

Still she always enjoyed to some degree her Daddy inside her, filling her up. She often winced and gasped a little, because Debra was a slight girl and her father so largely endowed. He filled her completely; sometimes a little too much, Debra felt.

Often when he became forceful, she was on tip-toe at the breakfast table, or on the bed straining, trying hard to find a more comfortable position. Debra often ached a little in her pelvis; she knew her cervix was slightly bruised constantly by her father. But slowly her body was adjusting, but he was always the largest cock she took inside her.

Even in her distraction, Debra found herself often touching herself so that she might get a good orgasm from her father's administration. Sometimes each orgasmed, sometimes one did, sometimes neither, but Debra always accepted her father inside her. She loved him so much.

She was always left disheveled and ruddy, often semen dripping from her. She tried hard to get her clothes in order and hair re-brushed. She was always immensely wet between her legs after her father took her. Sometimes she was heavy in her pelvis with dripping semen, often a lot of it. She then left with a sopping mess between her legs, her tight elastic lace panties pulled up soaking up her father's fluid. In these instances she wasn't allowed to clean herself between her legs and had to leave the house wet and sticky.

She'd leave; not being allowed to change. She'd be driven by her friends, sitting as still as she could. She would walk through the mall; and have to freshen up herself in a restroom. She'd have to bag up her ruined semen filled panties and carry them with her back home for washing.

At her friend's house or at the mall or movies, she was sticky between her legs, lace delicates sodden, uncomfortable. It was only later, Debra could douche discretely, and washing away all that filled her. Debra carried a pretty little backpack for that purpose, containing her toiletries and her leather Bible. She could sometimes later get into a fresh pair of matching panties; wiping herself off. She knew she often gave off a scent indicating she'd recently been passionate. None of her friends ever mentioned it.

This happened also on the bus to school. She knew she smelled often of sex, but she didn't care. Her body was a vessel, in submission to her father, and she liked that. She'd heard the term 'cum dump' and she was ok by that, as her body didn't belong to her, it belonged to her Daddy, to satisfy his carnal needs.

Depending on her own sexual behavior, her womb was also often awash of her Daddy's juices and it took days for the semen to trickle out. Debra saw all this as natural. She saw what her father did as natural, given he had authority over her body, and loved her completely. He obviously loved her as a person, why not that expression; be their constant lovemaking?

###

Time went on. Debra was getting further and further away from the miserable person she tried to manufacture after her mother's death. She was truly a new person, one more suited to her personality. The oddity was that the old personality was predicated on independence and the new one on traditional gender roles. This one fit Debra better. It was a person very similar to the mother she had lost. Debra concentrated on obeying rules, doing homework, attending to chores and reading, understanding her new Bible and academics.

She gave up TV completely. She showered, douched with a bag and hose, brushed her growing hair and slipped into a lacy or diaphanous short hemmed sleep dress, bare underneath. She did her homework with her father or worked her Bible lesson. Debra's father helped her.

Debra's father felt he needed to be in a position to be everything for Debra. He studied the Bible, and study aids such as The Bible Exposition Commentary by Warren Wiersbe in six Volumes. He delved into every subject he could think of. Debra came to him with many questions, tossing herself against his large hard bearish body, leaning against him.

She'd snuggle up, pointing to a passage in her Bible, a book or magazine. She'd look up at him with such a questing look, completely adorable. Sometimes she'd sit on his lap, bare bottomed. He could feel her wetness on his leg. They were there at the computer and they'd find a suitable answer to something Debra had a question on. After she was satisfied with the answer she'd reach as much as she could around him giving him a big hug.

Sometimes her Father's friends came over, or friends of Debra. She would throw on a short silk robe, very loosely fastened over her nearly clear nightie; both just hip length. She would never change into anything coarse or long to hide her body.

It was possible for visitors to see her intimate parts if Debra moved imprudently. It was clear the area below her navel; she kept herself closely shaved, fuzzy auburn heart visible, not really hidden by the translucent fabric. They knew that pointed directly below to her intimate parts, normally hidden on a young woman. As Debra moved, if someone made an effort, her hairless cleft could be seen. Debra was training herself that this was all appropriate, that her intimate charms might be seen is people so wanting to see her femininity; one she was growing comfortable exposing.