Debra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dozen girls sat there, high hemmed, garters attached to different colored laced bands on their stockings. White blouses, lace underneath. Stern and full of resolve, ready to conquer the world. The girls all looked at Debra with adoration that Debra knew she didn't deserve. Debra didn't even think she could lead herself; yet dozens of girls saw her as their feminist mentor, strong and resolute. Debra scanned the audience. Her eyes easily settled on a bulky dark figure, her father, her Daddy, watching her. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Debra called on each of her class to go forth, but to also look back at their family and faith for strength. Independence has its limits. Family is integral to success. Discipline is key.

She'd graduated with honors. She'd gone to the stage to make a speech. She was not there by her academic achievements but because of her leadership of the Order of the Garter. She took off her graduation robe dressed in the Order's uniform, short plaid skirt, white blouse and tie; garters and stockings, blue topped lace edges exposed. It was quite apparent to anyone close, that Debra wore her prettiest cream colored lace bra beneath her white blouse.

On stage Debra figured everyone up front could see up her short skirt at her multicolored lace thong. Her bare bottom was just under her hem; reddened from the day's maintenance spankings. It all made her tingle. She was also wet, but only because her father, her Daddy had fucked her for a few minutes before leaving the house. In the parking lot, before the ceremony, she'd sucked his cock, swallowing large gulps of his emissions. There were bits of it on her white blouse, on her chin, in her mouth while she gave her speech.

She talked about the Order and its future, which she hoped would continue. She wanted them disciplined, which was most important. Debra's behind still smarted and was rosy red from her own morning discipline; maintenance spankings her Daddy applied to her, whenever he felt like it. This morning was a time he was so inclined.

As she began her speech, the other members of the Order took off their robes and stood in their Order uniforms, in solidarity with Debra. Debra was so very proud. Those of the Order graduating were all going to the colleges of their choice, Debra too, a small Liberal Arts Christian Academy, severe and conservative in its teachings. That surprised no one. She was going to be a Communications Major. She'd enjoyed all her time at the local paper; they'd sent a letter forward with her application packet along with all her columns.

The school had written back, astounded at Debra's conservative, actually reactionary, views; given her youth. It was clear she would be a good fit for the college. It was quite exclusive, accepting usually only the best of applicants.

Debra was honored she'd been accepted, it had been one of her first choices. She'd have to wear a uniform there, appropriately feminine, to remind her daily of her place. It was less trendy then the Order's; knee length flared plaid, white blouse and blazer, thigh high socks in black or white, every day, no exception; even during vacation.

The several years she was there she would only wear her uniform, in and out of class, on and off campus, everywhere; no exceptions, until after she graduated. She would leave all her own clothes at home with her father.

The college also had a tradition of corporal punishment; apparently no girl fully escaped it. Debra accepted all the requirements and talked to a representative on the phone, who again mentioned the corporeal punishment.

Apparently many applicants, immersed in the twenty-first century and feminism, could not endure that aspect; the application of physical disciple. They were simply unwilling to accept it. It apparently terrified them.

The college was very traditional and was considered to have a finishing school philosophy, grooming young women carefully to serve God, their husbands, and whatever professional place they found themselves in. Above all else they would learn humility. The corporeal punishment was simply required to keep the girls focused.

Debra was frank and explained she was still; at nineteen, under the authority of her father, who saw fit to discipline Debra at his discretion. Debra explained, once or twice a week she was spanked; by her father to reinforce the understanding of his authority over her.

Debra expressed she needed her father's physical discipline, for her own focus. She accepted it; all in Christian submission, admitting it made her a better woman and a better Christian. Debra added; resistance to the corporeal punishment suggested the applicant had a problem with Christian humility, and their own father would do well to spank them, instilling in them perhaps that necessary trait. The college expressed they were looking forward to seeing Debra in the fall.

Debra was so happy after graduation. She went with her father with the girls of the Order. They were at a place with games and also pizza. Debra had so much fun. Debra felt alive and free. She had what her French class described as Joie de Vivre; exuberance. She loved her life, being under her father's authority, being ultimately completely submissive to him as she believed it should be. He had a right to her whole being, body and soul; she had no right to refuse him, anyplace or time on any matter.

That was Debra's feelings; growing stronger all the time. She loved being her father's lover, doing what he commanded, but always protected by him, made content, complete by him. He was over her and she was under him; that was right and proper. It was the only way it could be, it was God's plan. She'd go to a restroom right now and suck off her Daddy he told her to, right here with the Order of the Garter nearby. Debra so much wanted to Submit, Respect and Obey her father, without resistance reluctance of hesitation. She owed him so much, rescuing Debra from her efforts to destroy herself. She felt free and liberated, even though her father had her acting completely submissive, almost as his slave. Debra wanted to be that way, so much.

Debra had little desire to refuse her father. Those times she was hesitant; she was over the knee, stripped her of her inhibitions; they would then continue, with her being compliant. It all made complete sense to Debra; it was the way she was raised.

Like her mother had felt, her father would possess her until Debra was married off. At that time her new husband would possess her and she would have, need to be, utterly submissive to him. That's exactly what Debra expected and thought was in accordance with scripture. Debra just needed more training, help being completely submissive. Her Daddy explained he would help her with that; that was his job. Debra was content with that.

1...5678910