Debra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

Debra met with her friends at the mall that day. She wore, as was her fashion, a short hem; this time again with a translucent blouse, intricately laced bra plainly visible. The marks from her father's strikes were clearly apparent on her bruised thighs.

Her friends saw them and discussed that they too, were disciplined by their parents, though not apparently as often. That was the tradition in their part of the country, a flyover state, of rigid traditionalism, a rural region. The girls also knew of Debra's rebellion and her turning from her family's values. They understood her father might need to spank her often to keep her on track to full recovery.

A shy girl, younger, not an adult, except by birthdays, was with Debra. Her name was Tabatha but she went by her nickname Tink. She lifted her own hem, revealing cute and adorable cotton briefs with cartoon animals. There were strap marks there in response to her neglecting her chores. Her father had done the common practice and taken a belt to her. The girl; perpetually appeared so young, perhaps a bit stunted, not disabled, just slow in her growth. She'd struggled in high school, having some trouble adapting to adult academics and the social environment. She seemed always suspended in late grade school.

She was part of Debra's group, acting as a sort of mascot. She reminded each young woman of a halcyon time filled with cartoons and stuffed animals when their bodies and minds were less mature. Tink was very much a spry energetic thing, much like her namesake of J. M. Barrie's works. She was headstrong and happy-go-lucky. She stood no more than five feet tall, much less than one hundred pounds. She had wispy hair, and was particularly towheaded; it trimmed in a boyish pixie cut. Almost everyone was aghast to be told the girl was eighteen, because she looked in her tweens, so very much younger in mannerisms and appearance.

Debra bent over and gave Tink a big hug which was greatly appreciated. Debra explained the necessity of SORing, Submission Obedience and Respect of those appointed over women: parents.

Some of the girls wrinkled their noses, Debra's proclamation but some nodded. Debra expressed she expected her husband to adopt such necessary practice as spanking her, once she was married. It being clearly necessary; and all wives definitely need it, to continuously respect their husband's authority. Some with Debra were alarmed, but some again nodded.

Tink shook her head vigorously affirming Debra's proclamation. She had a cruel father who demanded that the girl, act right, talk right, be right; which was simply impossible. She was struck often with his belt, but Tink was under the state of mind that a father, hers she called Poppa, had to instill in a daughter right and appropriate behavior, make them understand how to act, how to be a grown up, a Christian woman.

Her Poppa used the Bible to make Tink servile and obedient, and docile to him. He felt those were the appropriate attitudes of a young Christian lady; behavior a daughter was to embody her whole life in the presence of men. That was the behavior he expected of his offspring. He was training, through the application of his belt, a Christian girl, instilled with Christen values. He'd had a wife but she had left him because of his puritanical, obstinate and cruel ways.

###

Several days later Debra was hanging on her Daddy's arm in the center of town, a place of legacy establishments, comfortable. She was in a skater's style dress, so stockings weren't required. Just above her hip length hem, was a matching thong, worn properly; tucked into her bare exposed bottom. It felt breezy and cool, and Debra didn't care that she might expose her charms to everyone; nothing could hurt her if her Daddy was near.

Debra spotted a new waxing place and she wanted something special. She went inside. She bit her lip nervously and showed her Daddy the picture illustration. She was having a waxing done, a small heart in between her legs, if he approved. Her father nodded and Debra gave him a big hug, standing on tiptoe, exposing her bare bottom on the street as her hem crept up. Debra sighed; she simply didn't care because she loved her Daddy so much. She went back every month to have the waxing redone. For her whole life maintaining the heart would be part of her grooming habits.

###

Tuesday was an appointment with their family doctor. Daddy picked an outfit for Debra-Ann. She didn't want to wear it. It was worn; after a session over the knee. She was made to be reminded, to never resist her Daddy; never question him. She was never to avoid his touch or resist touching him as he directed, public or private.

Through reddened eyes and sniffles she agreed, nodding. Sometimes it was difficult, she explained. She was willful and resistant, the remains of her old life. She was sometimes embarrassed, ashamed. But Daddy was in charge of her completely Debra admitted; she needed to obey, like her mother obeyed. Yes, she trusted her Daddy completely. He knew what was best for her, completely.

Debra was still struggling with Submission, Obedience and Respect. She wore what was selected with her backside bright red from the spanking. It had also left her a little tingly. Debra wore a black and red corset with layered black skirt, matching tanga panties.

The corset had lace across the top of the bodice, and small bows. It was very Victorian in its elegance and was worn with similar black, red topped stockings. Her skirt sat low on the hip, exposing her midriff; like those worn by belly dancers perhaps.

The panty straps and back of the undergarment showed, as did the bottom of the corset. It was elegant but whorish. Debra wore it uncomfortably, flushed with embarrassment and shame to be so exposed; but also there was wetness between her legs growing, during her whole time in the waiting room of the doctor's office.

Debra by agreement; and by preference had her father take her everywhere. She didn't think a girl such as herself should really go anywhere by herself unless it was necessary. Everywhere she went she seemed to have in tow her large ursid father. Where before this was annoying, menacing, now it was endearing and made her content and happy.

Debra had to walk across the parking lot with her father and tried to hide behind a magazine at the doctor's office. She waited, and was brought in for her vitals. The nurse's aide loved the ensemble and that made Debra feel better.

The doctor came in, he had known Debra since she was a baby, and had known Debra's mother, biblically. Debra's parent's had been into swinging, being very selective. Debra-Ann's father only participated by helping his wife get the maximum enjoyment from the encounter. She had been known for being insatiable. Debra's father never had sex with anyone else but his wife that the doctor knew of.

The doctor mentioned the uncanny resemblance between Debra-Ann and her mother, especially in their style sense. This brought a broad smile of gratitude to Debra's face. There was however, a need for an examination. Debra promptly took off her skirt and began to unfasten her stockings, to remove her damp panties. The doctor quickly stepped out, remarking to himself that unabashed sexual courage was obviously a genetic trait.

Debra put on the small robe and fitted herself into the stirrups. The doctor conducted Debra's yearly gynecology exam. He noticed, and mentioned she was waxed, save a small trimmed heart above her cleft.

He found the bits of semen residue on her walls, still clinging around her cervix, her shattered hymen and also inflammation. He informed Debra, to have her partner be gentler. He was obviously well endowed and her insides needed to adjust to his manhood slowly. Also she had a slightly bruised cervix, caused most likely by vigorous sex. He asked about birth control and Debra said they had it. The doctor wasn't convinced. Debra accepted a handful of condoms.

This made Debra tingly, during the examination, knowing the doctor understood she was sexually active; very active. He'd seen also she was waxed, had her little heart of trimmed auburn hair above her slit. He didn't know what Debra knew, that he was looking at willing incest, the seduction of a daughter, by a father.

Debra liked that her father had been forceful, had somewhat ravished her, taken her virginity like in some paperback novel. It seemed romantic. The doctor's observations, gentle probing and Debra's daydreaming made her wetter. She really wanted to touch herself, make herself climax. Drops fell on the doctor's gloved hands, his gloved fingers were slick. He quickly wrapped up his investigation and departed. The girl was truly much like her mother.

Debra got back into her clothes; she used a soft tissue to wipe herself. She sighed, and resisted the urge not to tell her father. She finally remembered she was supposed to be dedicated to obedience. She messaged him she was wet.

Her father, her Daddy, asked if she needed some alone time at the doctor's office? Debra thought, and messaged back she did need to go to the ladies room for that. Her father messaged back he would wait patiently in their truck.

Debra's father, her Daddy, told her to take her time and to try to orgasm. She was to tell God in a strong voice, no whispering, and that she was, very certainly a little slut as God intended. Debra smiled. She was on Facetime, could see her father giving her instructions and she nodded her head to show him, and said "Yes Daddy".

Debra went to the receptionist and asked where the restrooms where. A nurse's aide, who went to school with Debra, investigated the muffled noises occurring a short time later emanating from the ladies restroom. Outside the door she heard the plaintive quiet mewing from Debra. There were finally soft muffled cries of "Oh God" and also clearly Debra calling herself a slut, gasping and moaning clearly audible to the girl listening. A senior nurse came up to the aide and they both listened to Debra's quiet anguished cries of passion and both blushed. Debra left shortly, flushed and her fingers sticky and wet.

When she got back to the truck, where her father was waiting; he sucked her fingers clean of her orgasmic juices. Debra smiled and curled close to him. She needed to be honest with her father, her Daddy. She had to tell him she wanted him so much, to be inside her as soon as possible.

She didn't need to orgasm, she'd just done that. Debra told her father she wanted him so much to be inside her, stretching her inside, the tip of his cock nuzzled under her cervix. Debra wanted her Daddy filling her womanhood. Debra wanted so much to groan, and feel her Daddy swell, press against her trembling cervix, achingly stretch her insides and fill her with his seed. Strong bursts that would make her shudder. She needed it so much so she told him. Debra looked into her Daddy's eyes pleadingly.

At home she shed of her skirt, shimmied out of her lace panties, taking them off, reattaching her garters. That left her just in her gartered bodice and feminine shoes with a pointed heel. She was placed upon her back and Debra sighed and groaned to feel her Daddy sink all the way inside her. He was so big, in so many ways. He'd always been such a looming figure in her life.

Debra couldn't even reach around her Daddy's body as she was so much smaller. She touched his hairy arms and clawed at his woolen flanks. She cried to God, not in thanksgiving of her own orgasm, but that her father had, as usual achieved one inside her. She curled up close to him on her Kitty Kat Duvet and fell asleep, incestuous semen dripping from her body.

###

School started after Spring Break. Debra found several girls wearing stockings like her. They formed what was to be called The Order of the Garter and they were all high achievers, active in advanced placement and in cheerleading. They also, with confidence, pulled their hems up high in class, lace garter bands prominently displayed. The school was appalled but did nothing. These were their most academically advanced students. The Order of the Garter selected Debra as their leader. The school tried to object, but was helpless as leggings and pantyhose were allowed; they couldn't ban something as traditional as stockings.

Debra was popular without trying, and she was getting help she needed to do well in school. The Order kept all the boys with bad reputations from bothering Debra at all, and she wasn't looking for a boyfriend anyway. Debra was busy focusing on honoring her mother's memory. She needed to get her grades up.

Many of the Order of the Garter, other girls, were glad that Debra had given up her moody rebellion, full of unpleasant angst. Debra was a quiet girl by nature, somewhat shy, now very demure. Debra was now, it seemed totally connected back with her family, her father and seemed very much in touch with her feminine strengths. Debra was much like her mother, rigid, religious to a fault, but definitely more pleasant.

Debra learned her mother had an odd reputation around town. The woman had been prim and proper, eloquent in her speech and had an unquestionable knowledge of the King James Bible. She'd been involved in all the local groups, and very active in the church. She lived by her understanding of Biblical principles: He stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. She also had a reputation for being haughty and arrogant. She had a wonderful speaking and singing voice, but would not join the choir or speak on any subject at Sunday service or general Bible study, ever.

When asked about it, she quoted the New Testament: Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Debra's mother never said anything bad about her husband and routinely rebuked women who spoke ill of their own husband or weren't submissive enough to their husband's authority. Just about every married female parishioner caught her wrath in that regard.

She argued at length, but never with a man about biblical submission, and what it meant and what was expected of a woman. No one could convince Debra's mother of any modern thought, anything past her traditional understanding of scripture. She was very stubborn, well respected, and extremely passionate in her views, and in her love for her husband and her little girl Debra-Ann; which she obviously doted upon and cherished deeply. Behind her back, Debra's mother was called The Puritan.

Debra's mother never cut her hair; But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. She did trim or feather it on occasion. Her hair fell like a great sheet to the small of her back.

Debra's mother was tireless in her efforts to donate time and efforts to causes, Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts. But she never went anywhere without her husband's specific permission, and she always returned when he instructed. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. Nothing stood in her way in that regard. It was quite rare she was ever seen except hung upon her husband's arm. It was odd and it was quaint.

Debra's mother was fierce, and kind and direct but completely devoted to be submissive to her husband, in all things, everything. She honestly did not believe she had any ownership over her body or had a will of her own. All of that belonged to her husband.

That was simply the way she saw it, and was happy and content with that attitude. She wore what she was told to wear because it was simply his prerogative. It wasn't intended to be sexy or provocative; she dressed as she was told to dress. It later became an expression of intense femininity.

Debra came to understand this, talking to members of The Order and their parents. Some had wonderful things to say, others just kind things. Her mother also was renowned for being a provocative dresser, her pretty lace lingerie always visible, sitting ankles or knees crossed, her hem pulled up, garter clips or even her pretty panties visible if one were to look. She never cared; she only had eyes for her husband.

Rumors were that Debra's mother and dad were quite sexually adventurous. Debra's mother was reported seen giving oral sex to her husband in an alley and also being fucked against a wall behind a restaurant by him, loudly making bedroom noises. Debra didn't quite see what the problem was; they were after all married; married to each other.

Debra gained a lot of respect for her mother from these stories, even the seemingly scandalous ones. It was said Debra's mother was seen giving her husband a blowjob right before church, in the parking lot, right in front, in their pickup. Debra just understood, it was what naturally happened.

Her mother was submissive, her father had needs, and her mother attended to them without question. To Debra, in her opinion, it made perfect biblical sense. It was strangely just a fact, her mother being true to her values. Debra's mother simply didn't care who saw what or believed what, when it came to true submission to her husband; what the Bible called her to do. The more Debra heard, the more she wanted to be just like her mother.

A year ago Debra had hated her mother, her meekness, her cowering deferential attitude to her husband, all the chores she did with seemingly no thanks, no help; all her anti-feminism. Debra's mother did whatever her husband said to without reflection or thought. She was little more than a robotic slave with no personality of her own.

But now Debra-Ann saw her mother as unbelievably strong. Determined in the face of a storm of modernism, she would not be bent. She was living her life as she needed to and nobody could tell her different. How to you tell a slave they live in bondage, when they believe they are already free?

Debra had been so bad this last year and a half, since her mother's death. She'd dishonored every value her family stood for. Debra was not being the pure and good young lady she was raised to be. She'd cast that all aside like it meant nothing. She wasn't being Submissive, or Obedient or Respectful; she wasn't SORing certainly not to her father's leadership or to her mother's memory.

Debra explained this all to her father, and said she needed spankings. She got them, and it was long. Debra's father could feel the rigidness, resistance and defiance in his daughter's body; eighteen months in the making. He understood what was needed even though it pained him to go so long. All those dirty inappropriate attitudes had to be stripped from Debra-Ann, like one would strip varnish from a piece of wood to bring back its original beauty.

After a long time, a very long time, she finally went limp. But the spanking continued past that, past crying, till the pain was all over her, not even in one place, just a sea of fire over her whole body. She blubbered; too tired to cry, not even knowing where she was or anything but the fire that consumed her. Debra had no regrets. It was her Daddy being strong, helping Debra be better. That was his job, why God put him on earth.

Over the knee, she bawled incoherently, tears fell like rain. She trembled, and then shook in personal pain and regret. Finally Debra's Daddy could not continue and he stopped, pulled her shaking into his arms and rocked her. Debra didn't have the strength to say anything, she just clung to him, and tears fell, and her nose ran, Her body was on fire, it was consuming all the bad things that clung to her this last year, and then she fell asleep, curled close to her Daddy.

1...45678...10