Debra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat in the back. There was lively music. Debra squirmed. Her whole bottom was now sticky. Parts of the service were boring, but the energetic songs were nice, Debra and Daddy held hands the whole time, standing up, raising their free hand and swaying and singing to the music. They sat and stood, over and over. Sometimes they kneeled.

The getting up and sitting down had moved her Daddy's love, his semen from deep in her body. When she had climaxed with his big body above her; her father's ejaculate had gone, appropriately past her cervix, bathing and coating her womb. That was coming out. It drizzled past her uterus, down past her soaked insides. It dripped down now.

Debra felt it, it made her tingle. Being in church stimulated her, being a woman, just today on Easter Sunday. Everything under Debra was damp. Her panties soaked, lace dress was certainly wet. Debra scooted aside and looked beneath her. The cloth pew wasn't dry. Her dress in the back must be soaked she surmised. Debra showed her Daddy where the cloth pew seat was just a little wet were she sat.

She crinkled her nose, smelled sex. She was glad they were alone in the back. Her Daddy scratched her back. Debra-Ann curled her toes. They sat for a while. Debra's Daddy moved her hand to the inside of his thigh. He made her touch, and then grasp, what was under the material of his pants. Debra was embarrassed, bit her lip, but took hold of it. She stroked it, felt it get harder and thicker and longer.

She found herself daydreaming, the words of the sermon drifting away. She heard only from earlier, her Daddy grunting, pushing into her, the slap of his skin against her most sensitive spots. She remembered him telling her, what she was, how she was his slut, always and forever.

She remembered his bellowing and him cumming, and how each burst inside her felt so strong, so right. But there was the woman in her too, intensely sexual. That part of her mother Debra inherited. Stroking her father's cock in church in the back; someone could see but no one did. It not only soothed her but aroused her, made her tingly, but not just her Princess Parts, but all over. Her father noticed the flush on Debra's skin.

"Do you want to go to the ladies room, and touch your Princess Parts?" he whispered to her.

Debra thought, she believed in all her heart to honor her mother's and her family's moral values. She was not allowed to touch her most sensitive places without permission. Right now it was her father that had authority over her. That was what the Bible said; and what was morally right. She would never masturbate unless she was given permission or if she asked for it first, and was allowed; or she was told to. She remembered when she'd admitted she'd been aroused at the mall and having to go touch herself, regardless of who might notice or hear her express her pleasure.

She wanted to she decided. It might be wrong. She'd climaxed already today, what did it say about her if she had one or two more? What about touching herself on Easter Sunday, in a church restroom? About having to say out loud to God she was climaxing and maybe that she was also a slut? Somebody might hear, or discover her. Still she was feeling very tingly and did want to satisfy herself, even here at church on Easter Sunday.

She looked up at her father and biting her lip nodded.

###

Debra found herself in the ladies room stall. She'd been given some instructions which she found embarrassing. But her heart was pounding, she was very excited, aroused. She pulled up the short hem of her dress and put her fingers inside her tap pants. From the hip down, the fabric was already soaked. Her womanhood was sticky from the morning and Debra groaned when she touched herself. Her father's semen made everything soft and slick.

Her clitoris was hard and firm, and stretched beyond its protective hood, sensitive to the touch. She went to work, ignoring the shame of what she was doing; Easter morning, in church. Debra worked on herself for several minutes, softly panting, trying to suppress her audible moaning. Debra bit her lip, taking care of those areas needing touching, knowing how to touch herself. As she got close, she grabbed her phone and utilized the 'FaceTime' feature so her Daddy could see her. She saw his face on the screen and she saw him. That put her over the edge.

"Oh Daddy, I'm almost there, I'm going to cum, Oh God; I'm cumming Daddy. I'm creaming my panties Daddy!" Debra tried not to scream. She gurgled, grimaced moaning loudly instead, between clenched teeth.

Debra fell forward; onto her hands and knees. her hand jerking in her pretty wet tap pants. Fluid from her orgasm dripped through her fingers, soaking the fabric of her underthings. It spread around the garment, dripping also onto the floor.

Debra was panting, on her hands and knees in the stall. Her eyes were glazed and she held her phone so her Daddy could see her in such a degrading position. She kept fingering herself; she was so excited. Debra knew in her heart she was a slut so she was going to orgasm again for Daddy, for God.

"I'm cumming again Daddy, Oh God, yes, oh yes, I'm a slut, I'm creaming my panties, Oh God" She seethed. Her father in the pew, with the sound turned off, saw it all.

Debra was moaning there on her hands and knees, that Easter morning in her church, fingering herself to two wet and powerful climaxes. She finally, trembling, pulled her hand out of her tap pants. Her fingers were wet with liquid, dripping. The bottoms she wore, so pretty, were ruined, covered in her own juices. In the fabric were clumps of semen, and bits of blood from her shattered hymen.

The tap pants weren't pretty anymore, just a testimony to Debra's lust. She took them off under her garters. They fell to the floor, a sodden mass in the slick she'd just made. She used the tap pants as a towel, wiping the tile surface.

At that moment the door opened and a lady parishioner came in. She asked innocently if everything was okay, and Debra murmured it was from beyond the door. While the woman was there Debra was getting up and back to a seated position, getting her breathing under control. The woman asked again if everything was okay? Debra controlled her gasping, and in a quivering voice assured her everything was fine.

When the person left; Debra tried using dry toilet paper to clean herself. That was all that was allowed and she wasn't allowed to clean the hand she'd used to masturbate. She stumbled out of the stall, got some paper towels to soak up the sheen that was on the tile of the stall. She also had to leave her ruined tap pants in the trash can, at the top, not buried.

They were in an awful shape, sodden, soaked with orgasmic juices, and congealed semen, little bits of blood. She thought about disobeying. Anyone seeing them would rightfully know they belonged to her, probably. Debra's pretty underthings soaked in sex juices, in church, Easter Sunday. Debra sighed.

The bathroom, at least to Debra, reeked of sex. She herself did too. She still had semen from the morning clinging to her, inside her, between her legs; she could feel its weight. She was a slut and her Daddy was making sure she knew and understood that. She made sure she was obedient and put the wet tap pants in the open trashcan, right on top.

Debra checked herself in the mirror, straightened her dress, to ensure everything was in order. She was bare, without panties, though garters and stockings still on, seams as straight as Debra, with shaking hands, could manage. She was terribly flushed, rosy in parts. Then again, she'd just had another orgasm, actually two in rapid succession.

Debra walked back into the church unsteadily and sat down in the pew, on her bare sticky bottom. Debra pulled her hem up until at least the lace tops of her stockings showed, the garter clips also. That was the way she was suppose to sit, always. She sighed, concentrated on being obedient.

Debra's father then took hold of her right wrist. Debra almost recoiled, until she saw he was checking that her fingers were suitably coated and sticky with her orgasmic juices. Debra gave him a weak smile and blushed. He took that hand in hers. It was the hand she'd used, which had just been buried between her legs, trying to find carnal release, not twenty minutes ago. Debra curled up to her Daddy and squeezed his hand. She breathed her father in, and nodded off.

###

After church they walked back to the small pickup truck. The gentle wind gusted; Debra hung close to her Daddy. The breeze lifted her hem, exposed her in stockings without panties. Nobody was close enough to see.

In the truck Debra went straight to work without prompting. She was soon slurping and gobbling, sucking greedily at her father's cock, working her hand. She needed it; she was so hungry for cock and semen.

There were other people getting into nearby cars, some families perhaps but Debra didn't care, she had work she needed to attend too. Her head went up and down with enthusiasm. Debra's father huffed and groaned and he then ejaculated into her mouth; one great gout over her tongue. Debra sucked it down working her throat, gobbling desperately, all its salty stickiness. She felt it stick to her throat; then coat her stomach.

She sighed; made sure she got every drop. She licked everything clean. She sat up and looked at the cross above the church on Easter. She smiled, felt only contentment. It was the best Easter she ever had, and she would always remember it fondly, and tell the story to her own daughter when they were old enough.

###

They went out to eat to a place that served food and had a fun arcade. Everyone it seemed was there. Debra was conscious of her lack of panties, the thigh length Easter dress; also the stockings and garters she wore. Debra stayed close to her Daddy, feeling tingly. She told him that. They played skee-ball and he rubbed her back and her backside throwing off her aim. Debra knew her bending over was possibly a show, and she bent and wiggled carefully. She kept her legs tight together to protect her dignity.

Debra-Ann was famished and they sat close together for dinner in a booth. They ordered a Cobb Salad to share. Orgasms and first real sex had that effect on a girl, she realized. Debra's father, rubbed her thigh and up under the hem of her dress. Everything was sticky; all so slick. Debra smiled and spread her legs apart. He touched her between her legs and she sighed; and continued eating. Debra waved and smiled when her friends passed while her father gently flexed his fingers in her wet folds.

Debra just enjoyed her father's touch. He had large calloused hands. They were so strong, and they had been her touchstone her whole life. She'd held his hand all her life, growing up from her earliest memories. They were capable of being gentle, stroking her hair, or hard and seeming cruel when she was over the knee. He'd done his job, his calling from God, to transition his daughter, take her innocence, and make her a woman.

Debra really didn't want another orgasm, especially in the restaurant, though she was sure she could achieve one, if told to. The touch of her Daddy's hand, even on her womanhood was just wonderful here in the restaurant, really anywhere. It wasn't even sexual, as it was so intimate, she felt so closely connected to her father. Debra scooted even closer to her father's smiling childlike up at him.

Debra remembered a ditty when she was growing up, that she reflected on.

I remember Daddy's hands folded silently in prayer

And reachin' out to hold me, when I had a nightmare

You could read quite a story in the callous' and lines

Years of work and worry had left their mark behind.

I remember Daddy's hands how they held my mama tight

And patted my back for something done right

There are things that I'd forgotten that I loved about the man

But I'll always remember the love in Daddy's hands

Daddy's hands were soft and kind when I was cryin'

Daddy's hands were hard as steel when I'd done wrong

Daddy's hands weren't always gentle but I've come to understand

There was always love in Daddy's hands

They had the following day off, They went to get more stockings, at a place specializing in them and socks. She could get different colors with different lace colored tops and she left with a bag full. Debra curled close to her father. She wore a short skirt and translucent top and one of her prettiest bras. What she wore underneath her top was on full display, but Debra didn't care, she felt pretty and protected in the wonderful protection of her Daddy. Nothing else mattered.

###

Debra finished her over the knee maintenance. It had been a long one, leaving her backside on fire. She had streams of tears on her face and sniffled, before being pulled onto her Daddy's lap.

She knew God expected her father to know best for her in everything, but she was having trouble with that. She wanted so much to be like her mother, completely given over. Debra told her father that. Daddy told her: It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman. Debra-Ann hung her head, Tears fell. She failed, but Daddy gathered her up in a big hug.

He carried her onto her bed and sat down and placed her on top of him. This was only the second time they had made love. While Debra was straddled him He stroked himself. He moved her astride his waist, and fitted himself into her, laying back. He told her to control what happened. She soon sighed, groaned quietly in pleasure, as she worked to get him fully inside her. it was a tight fit. Debra felt full of the big cock and moved slowly back and forth, then up and down. She bit her lip and worked as her body directed her. It felt wonderful. She could control and feel everything at her own pace.

She tested various speeds, angles, and intensities, and found a rhythm; also her G-spot. Her eyes flew open and she gasped at the discovery. Debra went to work. She shuttered and ground into her Daddy's body, lifting and twisting herself, finding unique new pleasure that made her speechless.

With his cock moving inside her, Debra also felt the intense pain on her backside and thighs from the spankings. It felt strangely so good together. Debra felt it was the culmination of all her father's love, how he ensured she was acting right, always firm and full of resolve, and how powerful he could be and also how much pleasure he could bring her.

It all reminded her how much at eighteen; she still very much needed a Daddy to rule over her, very much like she needed when she was a little girl. Debra panted, groaned and then gasped, squeezing hard her erect nipples.

Her father was near his tipping point. He took hold of her waist, a hand on her back and had her sit straight up and down against his pelvis, locked in place. Debra gasped, tears sprang to her eyes and she suddenly felt so full, almost split in two; it hurt! She felt her Daddy's cock was going to burst from her body because it was so deeply inside her.

She felt her Daddy's cock at the limit of her body, tapping achingly at her cervix. She mewed in pleasure and pain, gasping as her father stretched her insides completely and then she felt a surge within her. Debra tugged at her hard nipples and screamed at the ceiling, feeling the warm fluid, all his hot semen pulsing within her.

Debra then came twice in rapid succession, screaming to God, to her Daddy with each orgasm. She then told the world she was a slut, loved being a slut and would always be her Daddy's slut. She fell forward on his chest, whimpering, praying, and thanking God over and over. She was rhythmically humping up and down on the stiff cock. She didn't care about her cervix or the abuse it was taking.

She slowed down and then stopped. She didn't have any energy left in her, the maintenance; the vigorous sex had taken too much out of her. She tried, but couldn't lift her head off her Daddy's shoulder. Her eyes were unfocused and her Daddy stroked her hair and back, his cock still within her. She was breathing hard and muttering incoherently. After a few minutes she closed her eyes, overcome by all the effort, sighed and fell asleep. She began softly snoring. They both slept. They remained locked together, connected.

Debra woke in the morning on something full of hair and hard as a rock. It was her father's wooly chest. She'd been on it all night. He was snoring underneath her. She ached, she was sore inside and out. When she moved she winced.

She also discovered she was impaled. Between her legs was her father's member still firmly lodged inside her. The cock was soft but her insides were little and held the invader firmly in place all night.

Debra pulled herself free and rolled off. Her body ached, worse than cheerleading or gymnastics. Her insides hadn't yet adjusted to her father's large indomitable penis, and Debra was sure her cervix was once again bruised. She was sure of it.

Lying next to his snoring form she stretched, like a cat and that made her feel much better. She rubbed the space below her stomach. She was sore inside, but that was part of the sex she knew, and it was fine.

She liked how her father perhaps bruised her, inside and out. With sex, he filled her up to pain, and then even more strange discomfort, with his semen flooding her. She felt it was animalistic, that he was both loving her and breaking her in two.

Debra rubbed her torso. She knew basic biology, knew where the cervix and uterus was. She believed when her Daddy went that deep, her cervix must be forced open by his huge cock and then her womb would be flooded with his love, all his warm bubbling semen. When he went that deep, nothing could stand in the way of the stream of cum, she felt. She really liked that idea.

Debra rubbed just below her belly button where she thought it felt tingly. She wanted all her girl parts, the vagina, the cervix and uterus to be covered in her father's semen, drenched, dripping. That was what they were there for.

Debra stretched again overhead, and little clumps dripped between her legs. Her Daddy's love had been inside her all night, it wasn't fresh but it filled her. Debra put her hand between her legs and waddled to the bathroom. She sat and what came out; came out. There was a lot inside her.

She had to douche twice to feel good about being clean. She still had bits of semen in her panties for days. Her Daddy was like that, Debra didn't know it was unusual, but her father shot lots of semen strongly into her, more than a normal man would.

As he orgasmed Debra felt none could escape. There was a seal between her flesh and his when he climaxed. She felt filled, stretched, and then a strange ballooning inside as she was flooded by his warm slick semen, her insides stretching to contain it. As he pumped her, Debra felt her father's ejaculate pressed up against the top of her princess parts and forcing its way through the restriction at the top of her insides.

The massive amounts of expended semen inside her were made to go through the resisting cervix to squirt her father's seed into her womb, even if her body resisted such intrusion. And then by his efforts Debra's most secret place inside her was flooded, dripping her father's seed.

Debra came back from the bathroom and looked over her back at herself in the mirror. The maintenance session had been intense. There was grey and blue bruising over her buttocks and thighs; red prickling over her bottom. Still, it was necessary thought Debra. She needed to be controlled, led, all the time, by her father. It felt so right for her. She couldn't figure out, how in her rebellion, she'd not realized what she really needed; more of her father, not less.

1...34567...10