Debra DPs with Dos Doms

Story Info
Debra has a fun evening with David and Adam.
2.6k words
8.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra was on messenger when she received a message request from her long lost lover, Adam. Back when she had been dating her ex-boyfriend, Brian, it had been Brian's idea to bring his childhood best friend, Adam, into the mix. She thought back fondly on those fun times together. She always thought it was hot when Brian and Adam made out in front of her or when Brian sucked Adam's massive cock. The thought turned her on and made her horny. She opened the message and started to read.

"Hey, it's been awhile" Adam wrote, "Ive been thinking of all those fun times we had in the past. Wanna get together sometime and relive those memories?"

Brian enjoyed watching her suck Adam's cock or ride him, but the thing Adam enjoyed most was pounding her in the ass with his massive cock.

It had been a long time that Debra had anyone even close to his size inside her and it really turned her on thinking about it.

But Brian only ever wanted them to play together, the three of them, he would get jealous when Adam would randomly text her asking if he could come over by himself so they could enjoy some alone time together. He literally wanted her asshole all to himself.

She remembered how he could never hold back and a few times, he almost injured her from entering her with so much force, that she had cried out in pain, but he just kept going. If Brian hadn't been there, there's no telling what might have happened.

Debra knew she shouldn't entertain the idea but thinking about those dps with both her asshole and vagina filled at the same time just made her wet.

"Hey, what's up?" she replied, " I'd be down for some fun. My place or yours?"

"How about Friday? Is that ok if I bring my friend David over to join us, say around 7?" he asked.

"Sure, sounds great!" she replied, giving Adam her address.

Debra started touching herself just thinking on what Friday evening would bring. It was so exciting that she almost came but decided to hold off for Friday. She knew how thinking about it all week would make her go crazy until she would finally allow herself release, but until then...

Throughout the week, Adam messaged her. He sent her pictures of his hard cock asking if she wanted to suck it and how he couldn't wait to plunge it deep in her ass, filling her ass to the brim with his cum. He sent her videos stroking his cock while he moaned her name over and over until he came, shooting white steams into the air above his bed. And then he asked for naked pictures of her, on her bed, with her legs spread wide. Videos of her masturbating for him and moaning his name. And videos of her positioning herself doggystyle on her bed with her ass up and cheeks spread, showing off her puckered butthole. She imagined he was staring at her butthole fantasizing all the ways he would be abusing it on Friday. But never once did she masturbate to the point of cuming. She was waiting and saving it all for Friday.

Friday came and she picked out some sexy black lingerie. She put on a pair of tight jeans and a tight white shirt, you could see her nipples hard and perky, bursting through the thin fabric. The black thong peaking up over her jeans. She put on a little makeup just to accentuate her eyes and looked at the clock. It was 10 minutes before 7 and she knew he would be early, barely able to contain himself. She put up her hair in a tight ponytail and started walking to the door, just as she heard the bell ring and then go off repeatedly.

"Oh, calm your tits, I'm almost there!" she exclaimed, throwing open the door, "fashionably early, I see! Though I'm not surprised." She smiled at him and looked behind him to a large black man wearing shades and a tight black shirt that showed off his muscular abs. "Damn!" She exclaimed, " You must be David." She took him in as she held out her hand and he took her hand in his, not shaking but just staring at her intensely through his shades.

"If anyone needs to calm their tits, it would be you," Adam retorted clearly visibly annoyed by her interest in his friend. "I can't wait to have those nipples in my mouth." He was probably thinking he should have come alone, well, too late for that now.

The men entered her apartment and all three of them sat down in the livingroom where she had some music playing. A mix of house, dance, trance, industrial, and metal with deep thumping bass and singing that sounded more like whispered moans. She had the perfect mix to get everyone in the mood, though it didn't seem that was necessary, everyone already seemed in the mood.

"Anyone want drinks? I have rum and coke, Bud Light, and Patron." She started heading towards the kitchen.

As she went to look for some glasses, David was right on the other side of the cupboard as she closed it. It nearly scared her half to death. He was still staring at her intensely.

"Let me help you," he said to her in his deep husky voice, which was weaving itself through her senses. He took the glasses out of her hand gently and his face was so close she could feel his hot breathe on her neck. His fingers lingered on hers as he took the glasses.

And then in an instant he was by the refrigerator taking ice out of the freezer and mixing rum and coke together in the glasses.

He looked at her again, it was as if his eyes were burning into hers. She started feeling hot.

"I've got some shot glasses here too for the Patron," she said quickly while grabbing the shot glasses. He came up behind her and took a finger, tracing the line of her thong that was peaking out from her jeans and causing her to shiver. Her heart started to beat faster and she had to breathe slowly to get back control.

"Damn, you two, what's taking so long!" Adam yelled from the livingroom.

"Be right there Adam," David replied as Debra had to compose herself before they entered the livingroom.

David set down the drinks on the coffee table as Debra set down the Patron and shot glasses. Adam looked from Debra to David and back again accusedly. She wondered if he could tell that she was feeling some kind of way about her interaction with David in the kitchen.

"Cheers to us, I guess." She said as she raised the shot glass and as they did the same. They clinked the shot glasses together and each downed their Patron in one gulp.

"Anyone for another?" She asked as she poured herself another shot and downed another before they both followed suit.

"Slow down, love. I want to take my time with you and I want you to feel everything." David said to her with his low sultry voice. She shivered, apparently it wasn't only his finger tracing her back that could cause that reaction in her.

As she drank her rum and coke and they all continued chatting, she decided to get up and dance. The beats were just tempting her to move her body. She couldnt resist the temptation any longer.

As she continued dancing, swaying seductively to the beat of the music, the men staring at her as though mesmerized, David stood up to join her.

He danced near her, but started to close the distance between them, it was as if she could feel electricity charged between that short space between their bodies. she could get high off this feeling.

Adam, not being much of a dancer, pulled her to him onto his leg, clearly feeling as if he was missing out on the fun. She was now straddling his leg, visibly annoyed that he had changed the moment into something else for his own gratification.

He was grinding his leg against her crotch, probably in the hopes to make her wet. Then, he put his arms around her and started to twist her nipples through the fabric of her shirt, one with each hand.

"Ow, what the fuck Adam," she said trying to bat away his hands, but it was to no avail because the next thing she knew, he had reached up with his right hand to hold her throat tightly and her body against him as he continued to twist her left nipple. She loved being choked, so this did get a response out of her and she moaned against his hand.

"That's it, Debra, I know how much you fucking love this, you slut!" He took his hand from her throat which she mourned the loss of, and the next thing she knew he had her ponytail in the same hand as he pulled on her hair, forcing her head to face up to the ceiling.

"My little slut, tell me how much you want this," he said grinding his cock against her as he had now shifted her to his lap, she could feel him straining to break through his jeans. He positioned her body with her butt over his crotch, she could feel the massive bulge by her asshole as he rubbed against her growing bigger still pulling her hair with one hand and still twisting her nipple with the other.

"David, come here, we gotta teach this little slut a lesson that she'll never forget!"

David slowly approached and undid his jeans as he walked towards her. His enlarged member sprung out from behind it's clothed prison. He was large, she had been with a black man before who had been her largest, 10 inches or so, she remembered the pain of him entering her body as he fucked her hard. It was so much that she couldn't even take all of him, David's penis was just as large and she had a brief moment of panic before he completely removed his jeans and stood before her, he bent down to take her face in his hands as he kissed her fully and deeply like she had never been kissed before. His tongue was stroking her tongue, she felt the passion overcoming her as he stopped and Adam swiftly turned her around, pulling him to her with a strange force and moving her legs up on each side of his head while her crotch was against his even though they were both fully clothed.

Her back was on Adam's legs and her head was hanging over the end of his legs as he sat there looking at her. It had all happened so quickly. David guided her mouth to the tip of his stiff cock and he pushed gently into her mouth, not forcefully but persistently. She took as much of him into her mouth as she could and he started fucking her mouth slowly. At one point, David stopped and pulled off her shirt. She now felt more vulnerable as he looked down at her and just uttered "Damn," as he continued fucking her mouth and now running his hands over her breasts, then working the nipples, teasing them hard again.

Meanwhile, Adam was unzipping her jeans. He started fingering her over her thong. Even though his touch was so hard and rough, she started moaning and getting wet. It was all, so much sensation at once. Adam got ahold of her pants and started pulling up to free her from them.

Once her pants were off, he undid his zipper and she could feel his hard throbbing member beneath her ass. He pinched her clit as she yelled out and he put two fingers inside her cunt which was dripping with desire. He continued to push his fingers in and out of her faster and deeper, as he continued to get harder and harder under her ass and would push down hard on her clit with his thumb from time to time. She couldn't stop moaning which created vibrations on David's cock and he stopped her because he didnt want to cum just yet.

"We need to switch positions Adam," he said while he looked into Adam's eyes and Adam nodded his approval. David put his arms around her from behind, just under her breasts and pulled her to her feet. He quickly pulled off his shirt, threw it to the ground and was behind her in an instant, she could now feel the heat radiating off their bodies and in the space between them while she looked at Adam who was standing up and taking off his clothing as well. He joined them and stood before her, looking down at her and reached his arm behind her head as he took her ponytail into his hand once again.

"Are you going to be a good slut for us and do what we ask? Then, there won't be any trouble for you!" His mouth was on her then, he grabbed her breast with his free hand and pinched her nipple hard as she protested against his mouth but it didnt stop him. He simply twisted harder. He then grabbed her ass and pulled her hard against him and bit her hard on the lip before pulling away from her mouth and biting her again but this time on the neck. He then sucked hard while biting, she started to moan again and he said, "I didnt hear you bitch, I didnt hear you say yes sir, now say it before I get angry with you! You do not want me angry with you!" He slapped her nipple hard.

"Fuck!" she cried out, "Yes sir! Anything you want sir!"

"Thats better slut, now I want you to get on the bed on top of David's cock and ride him, you slut!" he shouted at her.

Debra complied after Daid laid down and got comfortable on the bed, she pulled off her thong and undid her bra as she straddled him. His cock was at full attention and she was dripping wet, enough lube, she thought as she lowered herself onto his throbbing member. He filled her so much, more than she had ever been filled before and she couldn't quite fit him all inside her. He took care of that by pulling her down on him as he pushed up into her cervix. It hurt but he felt wonderful inside her. He started to push inside her faster and faster, as she cried out from the pain and pleasure. He took a nipple in his mouth and played with it, licking and sucking as she moaned his name. She felt Adam get behind her on the bed as he placed something around her neck, it was a leather collar, that he fastened tightly around her neck, it had a chain attached to it, which he held tight in his fist.

"Now it's my turn," he stated as he grabbed a bottle of lube. He instructed Debra to lay on David while David was still in her so he could gain access to her ass. He spread her cheeks and looked at the tight puckered asshole. "Oh how I've missed this," he stated as he poured lube directly over her asshole, "This hole is mine to do with what I will. I want to hear you say it!" he directed to her.

"Yes, sir," she said in a state of Euphoria.

"Yes, sir, what?" he asked her.

"Yes, sir my asshole belongs to you to do with it what you will." She responded as he smiled with glee.

"Excellent," he replied, "then let us begin."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bareback Bar A young woman shepards three milfs.in Anal
"My First Husband & Wife" Threesome A client books a threesome: me and his bi wife play.in First Time
Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 01 Moving into a student house with a slut resident.in Interracial Love
Penny - Friend Asked to Watch Ch. 01 They said they'd never do anal; guess they were wrong.in Group Sex
A Valentine's Day Anal Surprise My wife, ass-up for the drawing class.in Anal
More Stories