Debra DPs with Dos Doms Pt. 02

Story Info
Debra gets a surprise visit from David.
3.1k words
1.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam teases her at first. He rubs his thick cock up and down over her asshole but never entering. He takes the tip teasing her, pushing it into the tight hole about a centimeter before taking it back out, over and over. After teasing her relentlessly for several minutes, he takes his rough calloused hands and kneads her butt over and over, exposing her asshole and rubbing his hard cock over and over the tight opening.

"I want to hear you say it," he says to her breathlessly, clearly getting excited as he yanks on the chain bringing her head back towards him and forcing her to arch her back. "Tell me how much you want my hard cock in your tight ass!"

"Yes, sir, please sir, I need your huge cock in my tight ass." She pleads with him as she knows what's coming and braces for it.

Adam enters her ass, he pushes but is met with resistance both from her as he is so large and from David's cock still hard as a rock inside her dripping wet vagina.

David reaches down and spreads Debra's ass cheeks apart even wider and Adam pours more lube on his cock as he continues pushing inside her.

Debra cries out, it's far too much going inside her, she simply doesn't have enough room, these two will tear her apart. Finally, Adam slams into her with such force that it pushes her down completely onto David as she screams out. Adam withdraws again and slams into her once more. David meanwhile continues pumping his cock into her pussy from below. Her body starts to go limp from exhaustion and lack of strength, they have her and she can't really move or protest as David's mouth is constantly on hers, his tongue wrestling with hers. She feels herself reaching climax but they are not slowing down and she cums so hard that both men yell out from her muscles clenching around their cocks inside her.

This sends David over the edge and he too climaxes and cums deep inside her, pushing himself into her cervix and pumping loads of cum into her womb. However, David doesn't pull out, he just lays there staring at her intensely, holding her tight as Adam continues to pound her ass with his cock from behind.

This lasts another half hour before Adam suddenly speads up even faster and goes deep into her filling her ass full of his cum before he pulls out. He quickly grabs a butt plug that he snuck in his pants, a medium sized butt plus and sticks it in her ass.

"I want my slut to keep my cum in her ass until I tell you to remove that butt plug, do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she replies clearly annoyed with him which only makes him chuckle.

David looks at Adam and asks him to sit by the headboard. He positions Debra with her head laying against Adam's chest but pulls her body down slightly so her legs are spread in front of him.

"Adam, hold her arms and legs in place." David says.

Adam wraps his arms under hers and pulls them upwards essentially locking them against his sides with his arms holding them in place. Then, he puts his thick muscular legs around hers while spreading his legs and hers apart. She cant move, and she can't get out of this.

David looks deep in her eyes.

"Now Im going to make you squirt like you've never done before."

Debra starts to squirm, she already climaxed, already came, now David is going to push her past her limits and there wasn't anything she could do to stop him.

She tried pleading with him with her eyes but this only made him smile a mischievous smile.

He started on her legs, kissing them softly and then after finding the right spot, he bit down hard causing her to cry out with renewed arousal. She was so very sore but she was turned on by David once again. She felt tingling between her legs, she was getting hot as he continued to lightly brush her legs and then when finding a sensitive spot he would stop and dig his nails into her flesh over and over he would lick or kiss her inner thigh and then bite down hard on the sensitive spots.

She thought she would go mad. He tortured her like this for several minutes before starting in on her breasts, licking and sucking and just as she could feel them getting hard, he would bite down push into the nipple with his teeth and then suck hard.

He was literally driving her insane and he hadn't even touched her pussy yet but it was tingling. He went to her mouth and licked her bottom lip before biting down on it hard and sucking her lip into his mouth.

She cried out and he pulled hard on the chain which drew her to him. He then turned to her neck and started to lick there, over and over in the same spot before biting deep into her flesh and sucking for a few minutes. He took his cock and rubbed it over her clit, over and over, masturbating her with his cock, teasing her. Then, he stopped and just looked at her.

"Please, please," she begged and pleaded with him. "Please don't stop, I will do anything you ask. I promise I'm a good slut."

David looked deep in her eyes and moved his fingers to her clit, spreading her pussy lips apart and exposing the sensitive little nub. He kissed it and sucked it and bit it gently pulling and grinding it between his front teeth.

Debra cried out, it was unlike anything she had ever experienced. He got up and went to the kitchen while she lay there helpless wondering what he was doing and breathed a sigh of relief when he came back but almost panicked when she saw he had a cup of ice. She protested but he took the first ice running it over her nipple watching it get hard, then another over the other nipple. He pinched them after they were hard. He then pinched one while biting the other. He took another ice and ran it down from her breasts to her belly button. It was cold and caused her to shiver. He repeated this on her other breast going down. He took another ice cube and ran it over one leg slowly, and then another ice cube for the other leg. She was getting cold sensations then warm sensations as he licked every part that he put the ice cube. He spread her pussy lips and rubbed the ice on her clit over and over. She cried out in pain and pleasure from this overstimulization. After the ice cube was gone, he bit her clit between his teeth and she cried out again. He sucked on it and put three fingers in her throbbing pussy. In and out, over and over, faster and faster. She felt herself getting close again, but then he stopped.

"Im not ready for you to cum yet," he told her and took another ice cube, this time he rubbed it over her sore pussy lips and around her pussy entrance. He inserted the ice cube and pushed it around inside of her with his fingers, then, he repeated this with another. He took his rock hard cock and brought it to her mouth pushing it inside as far as it would go and started to go in and out of her mouth slowly at first but picking up speed until he withdrew and pushed it into her pussy with such force that she cried out again. He fucked her so hard she was screaming his name, then, he stopped, pulled out and came all over her breasts, and went back to fingering her deep inside. He went so deep that she felt him pushing on her g-spot and knew she felt it cumming.

"That's it," he coaxed her, "Cum for me, squirt all over me baby!"

And she did, it just wouldn't stop because he wouldn't stop. There was soon a huge puddle on her bed and her sheets were completely soaked. Finally, David stopped, he took his hand and gave her one last slap on her pussy that made her jump.

Adam let her go but not before he twisted her nipples hard and chuckled in her face.

"We will just see ourselves out considering you have a mess to clean up. We will definitely see you again soon! Remember, don't remove that butt plug until I tell you or you will be punished!"

They left and Debra passed out from sheer exhaustion.

Debra wakes up with a pounding headache, well thats what happens when you take shots of tequila, she thinks to herself. She rolls over not wanting to get out of bed and sees David staring at her.

"What the fuck!" she exclaims, looking at him suspiciously, "I thought you left with Adam last night."

She sat up completely creeped out that David was laying in her bed completely clothed but staring at her intensely.

"I did, but I came back to check on you and noticed, your door was still unlocked." he replied concerned, " I mean who knows what kind of degenerate could just wander in your apartment and take advantage of you."

"What like you?" she retorted.

He chuckled, a deep hearty laugh. He smiled at her, "Well, I guess you got me there but I didn't take advantage of you. In fact, I made you breakfast instead, scrambled eggs and bacon with toast and strawberry jam. Oh, and water, you're going to need it with that hangover."

"So, let me get this straight," she respondes pinching her fingers on her nose right between her eyes. "You enter a woman's house that you just met to check on her and because her door was unlocked, make yourself comfortable, cook her breakfast and lay down next to her in bed watching her sleep. What kind of psychopath are you?"

"A handsome one who knows how to cook and likes making you cum multiple times."

"Well, I guess you got me there, I can't argue with that logic. What I really need though is a shower." She states, realizing just how sticky and stinky she was after last nights marathon session.

"Yes," he agreed, "But not until you eat, you're going to need that energy for later," he said winking at her.

"Don't you ever rest," she asks him, while smirking at him.

"I can sleep when I'm dead," he responds as she throws on an oversized t-shirt and some pj shorts then, he takes her hand in his while leading her to the kitchen. He pulls out a seat for her at the table and goes to work putting eggs and bacon on a plate with toast and sets a glass of water next to the plate. He then, grabs a plate for himself sitting a seat over from her at the table. "Breakfast is served," he replies.

"How do I know this isn't poisoned or drugged," she jokes with him.

"Love, I don't want to poison you, I want to fuck you and feed you. Come on now, I wouldnt be eating it if that was the case!"

She took a big bite of the scrambled eggs, "Oh my god! This is so good!" she moans in delight.

"Perfect for a hangover. Looks like I can make you moan in bed and over breakfast," he replies laughing.

"Yeah, I guess so," she replies smiling.

"Also, its a good thing it's the weekend. I work during the week. Can't exactly show up at work with a hangover and a butt plug in my ass, now can I?"

"Well, you could, but that might lead to you getting fired." He shrugs and winks at her.

"So, what do you do for a living?" she asks while shoving eggs and bacon in her mouth.

"You could say I'm a businessman of sorts."

"That is a suspicious answer bub," she responds pointing her fork at him, "I was right about the psychopath thing, wasn't I?"

"Definitely not," he states laughing, "It's a need to know part of my life and if we are at the point you need to know, trust me, you will know."

"Another cryptic answer from mister tall, dark, and handsome. Let me ask, is this how you get all the girls? By being mysterious?"

David laughs, "Definitely not, I'm very particular in my tastes and I must confess that I've been curious about you for awhile."

"Oh, that doesn't sound at all creepy," she responds rolling her eyes at him while finishing her breakfast. David also finishes off his breakfast as he takes their dishes to the sink.

"What I mean is that when Adam showed me pictures of you, when he spoke of you, something about it, just made me curious to know you. Last night cemented that for me."

"Wait, what?" she interrupted, "Adam, has pictures of me? How the fuck did he get pictures of me? Oh wait, I bet you anything it was my ex Brian, just great, what kind of pictures are they?"

"Most are quite tasteful, but you know some accentuate your ass since he's into that kind of thing."

"And what are you into, David?" she asked while glancing at him.

He approached her then, closing the distance between them as he stood within a couple inches from her, she felt the same electricity and heat between them as before. He spoke low and soft, "You, I'm into you." Then, he gave her a light kiss right below her eye. She had to catch her breath because she hadn't expected that answer. He took her hand in his pulling her gently towards the bathroom.

"Come on Debra, let's get you in the shower. If you will let me, I'm going to pamper you?"

She didn't protest, she couldn't say no, and why would she when he just served her breakfast and took her breath away.

David gently lifted her shirt up over her head and softly pulled down her pj shorts. He gazed at her body, took her all in, noticed her nipples were starting to perk up. The way he looked at her made her feel unsettled but not in a bad way.

He turned the shower on and made sure it was warm but not too warm. He also started undressing and set his clothes off to the side. Now it was her turn to look, she loved his dark skin and his muscular chest and arms, his cock wasn't hard but wasn't completely soft either. He had beautiful hazel eyes and a small amount of facial hair on his chin. She reached out and ran her hand along his facial hair and his cheek.

"Mmmm," he hummed in delight, "That feels nice. Do you like how it feels, do you like what you see?"

She nods in response while blushing. He pulls her body close. He looks down at her and smiles, "Thank you for not pushing me away. You know, guys are also afraid of rejection. We get nervous too. Especially around a beautiful woman."

He then took her hand in his leading her to the shower and stepping inside with her.

"Is the water temperature to your liking?"

"Yes, thank you," she responds as he takes out the soap and pours some in his hand.

"Do you trust me?" he asks her and she nods. He lathers up his hands and starts to gently take his soapy hands and work them over her body slowly. He pauses when he gets to her breasts, massaging them with his soapy hands. He goes over her nipples with his fingers gently but several times until they get hard, then he flicks at them with his fingers while she moans. He continues to massage her breasts and go over her nipples again and again, she is moaning and he comes close to her mouth, pushing his tongue in as she wiggles beneath his touch.

"So perfect," he says as he moves down her body with his hands. His touch feels so delicate and is turning her on. He pauses and turns her around.

"You don't need this in you anymore," he states removing the butt plug.

"Oh, but Adam will be sore with me, he will punish me for removing it."

Her mind starts to panic thinking of all the ways he could torment her.

"First of all, you didn't remove it, I did. And secondly, even if he punishes you, you will like it," he whispers in her ear sending shivers through her body.

He then, takes his hand bending her over while taking his fingers and pushing them gently in and out of her butt hole under the warm water. She moaned again as he cleans her. Then, he pulls her up again and takes the shampoo, squirting some into his hand. He lathers up his hands, massaging her scalp and making sure to get all of her hair. He washes it out and continues with the conditioner. She never had anyone wash her hair before except at the salon and it felt so relaxing. David turned her around after washing her hair and put a small amount of soap back on his hands again. He then pulled her close to him as he reached down and started fingering her with the soapy hand.

" Oh, David," she moaned into his mouth as she was that close to him, his mouth was on her in an instant as he still fingered her. She started to shake as she felt herself getting close to cumming.

He pulled his fingers away and whispered in her ear, "Don't come yet. I want you to come while I'm inside you."

He pushed her up against the shower wall as he pushed his cock into her pussy and started pounding her from below.

She started screaming out "Yes, David!" As he continued, he lowered his mouth to her neck and bit down hard as he came into her, she could feel his throbbing cock planted deep inside her and the heat of his cum. He didnt pull out, he didnt dislodge his teeth from her neck. She hadnt come but she was so close. He started moving around in her, still hard, and started to finger her again, faster and faster, until at last she came hard onto his cock still resting inside her. She sighed and he stayed like that for another couple of minutes before dislodging and smiling at her.

"Thank you for letting me enjoy your body."

She looked up at him smiling as well, completely blissful.

"I am really glad you came over," she replied. "I'm enjoying every moment we spend together."

They dried off and she took his hand this time, as she led him into the bedroom.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy Mantle and Dorie Doublers Stepfather & his daughter’s friend hook-up one night.in Erotic Couplings
First Nude Beach Exposure Our first nude beach visit teaches us a lot about ourselves.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Desert Festival Kelly has anal sex with a stranger at a music festival...in Anal
Going to College Ch. 01 Starting out new life.in Group Sex
Ravished by My Abusive Manager A demanding touch, a forceful kiss, and I can't resist him.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories