Debs 01 - Orally Addicted Slut Diary

Story Info
Oral slut debsmouth - story 1.
2.4k words
4.47
5.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This entry is somewhat true, but none of the names or places are genuine. It is intended for adult pleasure only, and if you are not an adult, then don't read it. My stories usually contain graphic descriptions of oral sex, slaving, rimming, group sex, bi-sex and watersports. If any of that offends you, then read something else. All characters are of legal age, 18 or over.

-----

My name is Deborah, but my friends call me Debs. I'm 31 years old, 5'2", 36DD with bleached blonde hair - deliberately made to make me look a little slutty, if I'm honest. I'm kind of top heavy for a little thing, most people say.

I'm what you might call orally fixated - I have an unusually small pussy, so vaginal sex (and anal to be honest) is painful for me, so at an early age, I kind of learnt the art of using my mouth for pleasure. I masturbated constantly while I sucked and licked pretty much all the boyfriends I could find, and eventually, I grew almost addicted to using my mouth. Some guys find it a turn on initially, then get tired of not being able to fuck, so mostly I've had fairly short, dirty relationships.

I like acting nasty, and love to shock a guy - I love to lick a guys cock, balls and asshole and adore having his friends or strangers join in. Most of the guys I've serviced over the years have been in bars or toilets, and that's fine with me!

My current boyfriend, Rob, is a keeper - he'd rather fuck my face than anything else, and he gets off orally degrading me and making me do nastier and nastier things with my mouth. We've been together about 6 months now, and I love him and the things he makes me do. This is just me trying to document some of my days...

Day 1

It was 1830, and I knew Rob would be home from work soon; he'd called from his cellphone to let me know he was on the way, so I could get ready for him as usual. I was dressed as he liked me, fishnet stockings, suspenders and heels. Nothing else except my ruby red lipstick, and my little blonde pigtails. I had been fingering myself for a few hours and chatting on the net to a few pervs about this and that, and was ready for a mouthful of anything I could get. Our house is furnished and arranged, specifically around my oral addiction, with chairs and cushions positioned all over the place so I can always be on my knees or back, with something in my face. The hallway was no exception.

I heard the car approach and ran to the hall. We have a chez lounge - basically a long cushioned bench, about 3 feet tall. The original piece was only 2ft tall, but for my needs, we had the legs extended and strengthened. I got on the chair, lay on my back, face up towards the door, hands on my crotch.

I heard Rob's key in the door, and spread my legs further, the upside down view of the door opening making me moist with anticipation. Rob entered and looked down the hall; just in front of him I was lying on my back, mostly naked, head hanging down mouth open, tongue extended.

"May I clean your cock please" - my usual evening greeting for my master. Rob hung his coat up, quickly pulled off his trousers and pants and walked over. He stood over my face, boots and socks still on, limp cock and balls inches from my face. I could feel the warmth of his sex.

"Sure - I need a wash before dinner." Rob smiled and moved his crotch over my face. I started licking, lapping at his balls and making the hairy sack all wet. I loved licking him like this, kissing and sucking his balls and foreskin, licking all over as he moved over my face, rubbing different parts of him over my mouth. He looked down at me, as I eagerly slathered away, him leaking delicious precum over my face as he lowered both balls into my open mouth. I could feel the lovely, warm juice on my face as I sucked his scrotum into my mouth, my cheeks bulging. He pushed his semi-limp cock down and stuffed my mouth, so I now had his balls and his cock in my mouth, my cheeks bulging as I gasped for air. I loved having my face stuffed with cock like this. I dribbled and drooled to get him all sloppy.

"Clean my ass now," he ordered, and with one movement he lifted his scrotum from my wet mouth and turned around. I looked up and saw him backing up, his hands on his ass cheeks, spreading them apart. He was going to squat down on my mouth so I could clean his asshole, my favourite activity.

"Yes please - sit on my mouth and I'll lick you inside sir."

He sat, pulling his cheeks far apart so my mouth was completely covered in his puckered asshole. He was quite comfortable, knees bent, buttocks either side of my face, dripping wet balls and cock hanging down over my chin.

I sucked his asshole, tasting his delicious manly hole, and then stuck my tongue up him as far as I could. I felt the muscles in his sphincter tense as I licked inside the rim and lapped back and forth. I heard him moan as I rimmed him clean, sucking and licking his sweat, making sure my saliva was inside and out, all over his asshole. He knew I could do this for hours, and we both knew I would do that later.

"OK, time for my dinner, slut. Go to it."

With that he lifted off me and I crawled into the dining room - his dinner was ready on the table, nothing special, burgers and fries, as he'd requested when he called. I got ready under the table, leaning forward on my knees on the lushly carpeted floor. Our dinner table was large and tall, and the chairs had no arms, so it was easy for me to firstly, fit under the table, and secondly, get my mouth all over Rob, or whoever was sitting in the chair. The chairs were padded dining chairs, but with the center padding removed. That way Rob could sit comfortably and enjoy dinner while I sucked his cock and balls, and could also get under the chair and lick his asshole too if he told me to.

Rob sat, legs wide apart, and pulled into the table. My mouth was filled with cock, the wet, dripping cock I had been lovingly cleaning and was so desperate to suck. Rob knew my desperation, my need to be facefucked, and he was kind enough to let me suck him deep as he ate his burger. I pushed my face in as hard as I could, and I got nearly all of his 8inches in my throat, but as usual, kept gagging at the last inch.

I pulled out and looked up, "Please sir, will you pull my face onto your cock so I can swallow it all?" Rob looked down, knowing he was doing me a big favour. He put his burger down, wiped his mouth with the napkin and moved both his arms to his sides. I was now kneeling in front of his crotch, his warm, wet cock in my mouth, my hands behind my back, eager for more cock. He grabbed my pigtails, and pulled hard, pulling my face completely onto his cock. I gagged and drooled, my nose was shoved into his pubic hairs, and my chin pushed into his balls, but all of his cock was now completely inside my throat, just like it should be. I breathed rapidly, through my nose, drooling and spluttering as I did, but managed to calm down and accept the wonderful position. Rob moved one hand to the back of my head, pushing it down, so he could use the other hand to eat his dinner. He pushed my head back and forth with his hand, each time making sure his cockhead pushed past my tonsils and down my throat, making sure I gagged and drooled as he ate dinner and used my face as something to wank into. My hands were busy on my crotch, I was masturbating furiously as he fucked the back of my throat over and over. I knew he was enjoying this, eating his favorite dinner while fucking my mouth hard, and I was loving it, the hard, wet cock banging the back of my throat. I could feel the head squeeze past my tonsils, and push down my throat time after time, as I regulated my breathing, so I could inhale as he pulled out. I was cumming myself, as I eagerly awaited his sperm, wondering how he'd like to see me eat it. He was pulling my head in now faster and faster, as though he was jerking off with my mouth in place of his hands. I was sucking as he pulled in, and licking as he pulled out, so he got the full facefuck and blowjob effect.

He pulled out, long strands of my drool and his precum stretching between my wet mouth and his hard, red knob. "Right, slut, would you like something to eat?" Rob smiled as he aked.

"Oh god, yes please. I'll eat your cum from anywhere sir - just tell me where you want my mouth."

Rob thought for a second as I licked and lapped his wet cock, sucking and swallowing the accumulated spittle and precum mix, enjoying every drop.

"I think your face deserves it tonight, my little whore," Rob said as he lifted off the chair and knelt on the floor. This was my cue to dive under him, lie down so my face was below his dripping cock. I lay back, still tingling from my orgasm, looking forward to tasting his delicious spunk. I was on my back, my eyes directly under his asshole, his balls drooping on my nose, and I could feel his hot cock over my lips and chin. "Sir, shall I wank you or will you?" I asked, knowing his answer.

"No slut, you put your hands behind your back - I want you to get covered then lick it off whatever I tell you."

He was sitting over my face, wanking with one hand, the underside of his cock on my mouth and lips, the top on his hands. As he wanked, I blew gently and licked, to help him along, eager for the reward. Suddenly he lifted, so he was now half standing, squatting with a foot either side of my ears, his cock pointing down over my nose and mouth. "Keep your mouth closed slut," and with that he started wanking faster, and I knew he was about to cum.

He pulled back slightly, I saw his slit pulse, and wham! He pulled his hand to the front of his cock and a huge spurt of warm spunk shot out over my mouth and nose. I could feel it splash, as another spurt followed, and another. He moved his cock slightly, so more of my face was covered - I could feel the hot spunk up my nose and over my eyes and lips. Rob was a big cummer, and that was a big part of why we were together. He sighed as the last drops of gooey spunk fell on my messy face, and he wiped his wet cock over my lips.

I lay there, desperate to taste it, breathing through my spunk covered nose, smelling all that lovely semen, wondering how he was going to feed it to me? Was he going to spoon it to me, or rub it in and let me lick his hands I wondered... Then he stood and left the room. I lay there, on the dining room floor, face drenched in thick spunk, while he went to the bathroom and showered. He liked to make me wait, to heighten the anticipation, and I knew what I wanted, so I was happy to wait. After 5 minutes or so he came back in, wearing a tee shirt, and nothing else. He was carrying a DVD, some porn film I'd bought for him I assumed, and he started arranging the sofa and cushions in the adjoining room. I knew he wanted to relax now, and I knew he was going to do that on my face, but he was a fair man - if he was relaxing, he'd let me eat the cum, and taste his asshole for the rest of the evening.

Once he'd arranged the cushions he came back in and lifted me to the sofa. I was being carried, face up and placed where he wanted me. He placed me down, so my head was still face up, with 4 cushions either side of it on the sofa, my legs and bottom on the floor. Once I was comfortable, he moved back - he was going to use my face as a cushion for the evening, and that was perfect for me.

He sat slowly at first so that all the spunk on my face stuck to his ass, then he moved around in a little circle. I lapped at the spunk, licking strands of cum off his asshole and lapping up spunk from his hole. Thick globs of semen were clinging to his asshole and cheeks as i sucked them down, swallowing lots and lots of little mouthfuls of spunk. I could feel the cum dripping off his hairy balls into my mouth, and I was swallowing wildly, loving it. We did this for a couple of minutes, until he was sure I'd got all the spunk, then he stood up, looked at my face, and said "Right, mouth, get your tongue out, I'm sitting on your face for the rest of the evening."

And that was that. My face was his personal cushion for the evening. He sat there, occasionally pulling his cheeks apart so I could lick deeper, for the next 2 hours. He watched TV, called a couple of friends, and even farted when he wanted. I was in heaven, my mouth being used as it should.

He fucked my face later, fed me some spunk straight down my throat, and let me suck him off on the toilet, but that's probably another entry!