All Comments on 'Debt Collection Pt. 03'

by shittylifelessons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Be careful on your story

I mean when Jake and Angie were talking in the room (after watching her sister with Jake) the story switched from Jake to Alex then back again. It was confusing thinking that Alex came back. Also I think you were using the word "cumming" in the same avenue as "coming" as Jake was coming on to Angie instead of "cumming" on/in Angie. Nice writing and nice sweet story so far. Lily seems to have the right frame of mind and actually seems to care for the "contractors" she has working for her. I wonder when something bad is going to happen to Angie but hope that she and her sister will be able to work out their debts without getting hurt or getting turned into air-headed bimbos.

shittylifelessonsshittylifelessonsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I will make an edit to this chapter, I realized the right verb is "coming" as well. I'm working hard on the last chapter, so the full story should be out sometime in the next two weeks. Thanks and feel free to leave more feedback when I release new chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So relieved!

Honestly I thought that this was going to get really awkward. I am beyond relieved that it didn’t, anything connected to Incest is a hard no for me and this came close.

Other than that carefully choreographed scene, which was cleverly handled btw the rest was very sexy. All those people who dislike ’cuck’ stories seem to overlook the epic difference between love and lust.

Overall, great story, thanks!

Tess (UK)

shittylifelessonsshittylifelessonsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Tess

Thanks for your kind words. Glad you're enjoying the story! Thank you for giving such detailed feedback, it really helps me out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really a prostitute paying off her loans agrees to fuck a penniless student that she suddenly loves? you do know this is Literotica Love ain't got nothin' to do with it! Quit trying to be like the Japanese forcing women to have sex then once you cause a woman to have an orgasm then you can make her enjoy anything you want to do to her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous