Debtors Prison - Ch. 01

Story Info
A man is forced to work off his debt.
2.7k words
3.9
6.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes shot open as a loud buzzer rang in my ears. I glanced around the small dimly lit room as my vision refocused. The initial panic began to subside as I rose to my feet. My naked body shivered and ached from its long rest on the cold tiled floor. My debtors certainly spared quite a bit of expense when it came to my comfort.

As the grogginess waned, I made my way over to a small shelf on one of the blank tiled walls. An outfit, likely delivered from the small shaft behind a locked door on the same wall, waited for me. My caged cock ached, its attempt at morning wood thwarted as always.

"Not today buddy, not today," I mumbled to nobody in particular.

This facility was full of unfortunate people like me. My debt had piled up to unreasonable levels, there was no chance of me ever paying it off. I was summoned to debtors court, where I was given two options to pay it off. I could either spend the rest of my life in hard labor in a prison camp or sell myself in this facility for five years. This was, of course, a false choice. I chose the facility, as thousands did before me.

I reached out to grab the outfit while glancing at the small metal band on my hand. It read '4 years, 27 days'. When that counter hit zero, the lock on my cock cage and my wrist would automatically release and I'd be officially legally debt free. That day seemed impossibly far away, and I often wondered if I'd even make it that long.

I unzipped the garment bag and sighed as I examined its contents. Thigh-high socks and a short black skirt. No underwear, no top, no shoes, just those two items. Customers who requested outfits like this were always the most difficult.

I quickly slipped on the socks and skirt, knowing that any hint of disobedience would extend the timer on my wrist. Once fully dressed, I returned to the center of the dim room and dropped to my knees just above a cold metal drain on the floor. I glared at the heavy metal door a few feet in front of me, awaiting my fate.

For better or for worse, I didn't have to wait long. After a few minutes uncontrollable giggling and laughter began to echo in the halls outside.

"Jen, are we really going to do this?" one excited voice asked.

"Yeah Jen, you can't possibly want to go through with this!" another proclaimed.

"Of course! It's my birthday, and I'm tired of getting rejected at bars," a last voice chimed in, almost certainly belonging to Jen.

I let out a sigh of relief. The upper-class customers of this facility were always tough to deal with, but the lonely men were the worst. It was generally them that chose femboy outfits like this, so I had been expecting a very rough day.

The lock on the door noisily released and the excited women burst in. The first to enter was short and thin with her blonde hair tied up in a bun. Her pale skin glistened with sweat as her sleeveless black dress accentuated her well-toned arms. The next to stumble in, clearly drunk, was short and somewhat stout with messy black straight hair. Her darker-toned Asian skin was similarly sweaty, and her orange blouse stuck to her chest.

The ringleader sauntered in behind the two. Jen was short and extremely heavy. Her disheveled auburn hair betrayed a long night of drinking, and her black skirt looked like it had taken more than its fair share of drink spills throughout the evening. Her pale skin was sweatier than the rest, likely due to a combination of her weight and the amount she had been drinking.

I gulped and steeled myself. This was not going to be an easy group to deal with.

"Oh my god," the thin woman exclaimed. "Look at how ridiculous he looks!"

Jen laughed. "Just what he deserves! I'm so sick of stuck-up men rejecting me."

I blushed and did my best to keep my gaze focused on the clean tile floor. It was best not to make eye contact with the drunk ones.

Jen took a few steps forward before grabbing my chin with her large left hand. "I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight," she spoke, reeking of booze. "I deserve it after all. It is my birthday!"

The stout Asian woman behind Jen cheered. I tried my best to ignore Jen's breath and focus on something else. Why were these two women supporting this monster? The answer came to me surprisingly quickly; she was likely a member of a rich and powerful family. Defying her could easily land them in a place like this in a heartbeat. In a way, I couldn't blame them.

My train of thought was violently interrupted as Jen's powerful arm thrust me onto my back. The cold grate beneath me pressed painfully into my skin as I winced.

"Hold him down a moment," Jen ordered. "I can't focus on enjoying myself with such a full bladder."

My eyes barely had a chance to widen in fear. The two henchwomen quickly put all of their weight on my shoulders. My body wanted nothing more than to break free, but I knew better than that. Any report of disobedience would immediately go on my record. With that, my time here would be extended. All I could do was stare up as the lumbering monster of a woman above me straddled my face.

Jen wasn't wearing underwear. She had almost certainly gone out partying tonight to get laid. I was now going to bear the brunt of her failure. I watched as her unkempt hairy pussy began to grow closer to my nose. The aroma of her sweaty crotch assaulted my senses and my eyes began to tear up. The two women holding me down were similarly afflicted and turned their noses away quickly.

Before long the matted hair of Jen's crotch was bristling against my mouth.

"Open wide," Jen commanded. "I've been holding it for hours, I couldn't bear to use those filthy barroom toilets."

I tried to roll my eyes, but the pressure of Jen's massive body on my face prevented even those muscles from moving. I could taste the acidic sweat of her pussy as I parted my lips, making sure her urethra was lined up with my throat. The less of this I tasted, the better.

The stream came abruptly. Normally both men and women took a few moments to muster up the courage to use me as a urinal like this. Jen was either far too drunk or perhaps just too full of herself to feel shame like this. The urine blasted against the back of my throat with such force that it splashed up into my mouth and all over my tongue.

I would have winced if I could. Jen's immense weight felt like it could crush me at any moment. Her warm bitter piss filled my mouth quickly as my eyes began to tear up. I took a big swallow of the foul liquid, doing my best to avoid gagging and starting a very messy chain reaction. The first gulp of urine made its way down my throat and into my stomach as the relentless assault on my mouth continued.

I gulped degrading gulp after gulp. My nose ached and felt like it was going to be crushed. My tongue burned with the foul acidic taste, and my eyes watered beneath Jen's rolls of fat. This wasn't my first time serving as the urinal of a wealthy patron, but it was by far the worst.

Jen let out a sigh of relief as her bladder continued to drain. She leaned back a bit, freeing my nose for a much-needed breath. The air was sickly sweet with her stale sweat, but at this point, I would have breathed anything in. As I took a breath, I felt a hot ripple of air down by my chin as Jen sighed yet again. The hot fart, with nowhere to escape, made its way up Jen's crotch and right into my recently-freed nose.

The hot foul smell was horrid. My eyes burned and my lungs ached. I did my best to keep swallowing the piss blasting into my mouth, but it was all I could do to stay conscious. Jen giggled.

"Whew," she started. "It's always such a relief to let out a beer fart after a night of drinking."

The thin woman laughed as well, in spite of herself. "At least you have a nice comfortable toilet to take in the brunt of it."

Jen nodded. "Yes, I'll have to keep that in mind for any future unladylike movements."

I cringed, knowing she likely wasn't kidding. This woman was truly vile. I did my best to focus on the current task and avoid worrying about that nightmarish future. My stomach was hot and bloated, and my mouth felt almost numb from the constant assault. Thankfully the stream began to subside. Before long I took one last swallow, trying to quell my rebellious stomach and convince it to accept one last ounce of urine.

Jen sighed again and grabbed my hair. Without a word, she began to wipe her sweaty crotch with my face. I held my breath and just let her do it, not wanting to risk upsetting her. It felt like the scent of her sweat was beginning to seep into my very pores. I wouldn't feel clean for days after this one.

Satisfied, Jen casually dropped me to the floor.

"Now that that's taken care of, we can finally have some fun," she spoke. "Unless any of you ladies have to go?"

Both shook their heads, much to my relief. There's no way I could have taken another two bladders worth of urine.

Jen laughed. "Your losses, but let me know if you have to go later," she continued. "Now then, what next?"

The question must have been rhetorical, as the two girls remained silent. It was clear who was in charge here. Jen smiled and broke the silence.

"I think it's time for him to worship me, as all men should," she proclaimed.

I grimaced. It wasn't obvious what Jen was planning, but nothing good could come of it. Before I had long to think, she yanked on my collar and began to drag me across the cold floor, now wet with her piss. I quickly righted myself and struggled to crawl behind her as she moved to a door on the far side of the room.

The door automatically opened as she approached. It would never do that for me, as what was inside was to be kept clean at all times. I quickly followed Jen and her minions into what was essentially a fancy hotel room. A nice white king-size bed sat in the middle, with a door leading to a bathroom with a large shower and tub on the side. As with most of the facility, that bathroom lacked a toilet by design. I shuddered at the thought of what that implied.

I didn't have long to think about that, though. In moments Jen was on the bed. She flopped onto her stomach as her fat spread out around her. One of her large hands pointed at her ass, while her other hand lifted her skirt.

"Force the slave between my cheeks, Jess" Jen commanded. "They're all hot and sticky and could use a cleaning. Besides, most of the men I meet apparently 'don't do' the ass worship I deserve. I'll show this one who is boss."

Before I could react, the small woman, apparently named Jess, had grabbed the back of my head. My eyes widened in disgust and fear as she slammed me effortlessly between Jen's massive cheeks. The sweaty, slippery mess parted as my head slid between them.

I was no stranger to swamp ass, having spent a few hot nights at bars myself, but I had never come face-to-face with it like this. Jen's cheeks were a mix of slimy, wet, and grainy. Apparently, this woman had not heard of a bidet before. Or, I thought with disgust, perhaps she just had slaves like me take care of it.

It wasn't long before the smell hit me. The mix of stale sweat and ass assaulted my nostrils. I tried breathing through my mouth, but it didn't make a difference. The foul smell just became a foul taste. This swampy ass was my prison, like it or not. I tried to pull back, but Jess just held me in place.

"Why isn't my slave licking?" Jen asked, frustrated. "I paid good money for an ass cleaning. Sarah, take care of this."

Sarah, the large Asian woman, grabbed my small tight ass. Moments later, her massive open palm connected with my left ass cheek with immense force. I let out a muffled cry as tears began to stream down my cheeks yet again. Reluctantly, I stuck out my tongue and began to lick Jen's grainy dirty ass cheeks.

"My asshole, you useless slave," Jen barked. "No woman gets pleasure from her ass cheeks being licked. Clean my asshole you pathetic creature!"

I couldn't bring myself to do it. My body simply refused. I remained between Jen's cheeks stunned.

Jen rolled her eyes. "Take care of this, both of you!" she commanded.

Sarah reached down and yanked my jaw open while Jess pressed my mouth firmly against Jen's asshole. The unwashed tight hole's odor wafted into my mouth and I let out a gag.

Jen laughed. "If you won't lick, then you'll suffer."

Without further explanation, Jen clenched. I cried out and tried to pull back, but there was nothing I could do. Moments later a massive rippling 'braaap' noise echoed into the swampy prison, leaving my ears ringing. The foul taste shot into my mouth. I could feel the wet awful air rush past my tongue, activating taste buds I didn't even know I had. The gas then expanded up my nostrils and down into my lungs simultaneously.

I gagged, cried, and retched but the women did not relent. Jen's asshole had no interest in going easy on me either. The loud rippling fart faded into a soft hiss. The temperature and moisture content of the gas rose, and so did its stench. My body began to go limp as my energy to resist faded. Jen didn't care though, and I felt her clench even harder.

The next blast of air was beyond foul. I could feel how wet it was as it hit me. At this point there was no oxygen to be found between Jen's cheeks, just the disgusting air from her awful diet. My vision began to blur as the stench overwhelmed me. Sarah and Jess still held me in place. Before long, the world began to spin and then was replaced with nothing but darkness.

Hours later I awoke again on the cold hard floor. My head throbbed, and a lingering stench attacked my senses. Jen's gas was clearly lingering all over me. I groaned and struggled to open my eyes. The world around me still spun and was quite blurry. I managed to focus and look up, only to see Jen towering above me.

"Ugh, this is what I was talking about," Jen complained to a tall, buff man. "This slave couldn't even worship my divine ass properly."

The man nodded and took some notes on a clipboard. "I'm very sorry, ma'am," he replied. "Usually our products perform better."

Jen nodded. "So I'd heard, and yet..."

The man cleared his throat. "Don't worry, we'll train this one better. The next one is on the house as compensation for your suffering."

Jen smiled. "I appreciate your dedication."

The man nodded again. "Of course, ma'am," he continued. "Additionally, we'd like to thank you for your recent...donation. We'll make sure these two new products are trained to your standards as well."

My vision began to clear, and I realized what the man had meant. To my left, a large Asian woman was naked, trembling, and in chains. To my right, a tiny woman was in a similar state. Jen had sold Jess and Sarah to this nightmare establishment.

Jen grinned and looked down at the three of us. "I think I'll help out with the training," she said gleefully. "Perhaps I'll invite a few friends to help."

Jess began to sob, and Sarah started to beg. Jen just towered above the three of us laughing. This nightmare was far from over.