Debtor's Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched my body slowly closing until there was a sharp rap on the door.

"Thank you!" he shouted, and the knocker moved on to the next door.

He yanked the leather bonds off my wrists and the second my hands were free, I reached down to feel the damage for myself. Trembling fingers traced the tender edges of both openings as Enzo washed his face and hands and toweled off his prick.

"Mercy," I breathed as I came back to myself a little.

His mind was on other things, or he ignored me.

"Enzo?" I rolled carefully onto my side. "I'm bleeding."

"What?" He leaned over and covered me with the blanket. "You are pale. Get some sleep, I'll be back late tonight." He kissed my lips briefly before taking his leave.

I forced myself to sit up. I forced myself to stand and walk with no real plan in mind. I wrapped myself in a bed sheet, and shuffled to the door to listen. Once I heard Enzo and his men leave, I found Tamas in the kitchen with the women. He took one look at me and broke off the conversation, steering me back to Enzo's bedroom.

"Put some clothes on Elizabeth, you'll get arrested walking around like that. It's not like after curfew."

I struggled to push my feelings aside. I wanted to scream, cry, curse him, how could this violence be called love? "Enzo hurt me." I said.

He closed the door. "I thought that's what you wanted, we all did. Last night was wild for... for everyone. Is that... is it more than that?"

"I know you love him. When you said I wasn't enough for him, I thought I could learn to enjoy, I could try, anyway, but..."

"It's more than that." Not a question this time, but I nodded anyway.

He sat on the bed, I stood there like a fool with my stomach cramping, looking at the bruises blooming on my wrists. Imagining the damage done to my insides. "He put his whole h... hand inside me and..." I blinked away the tears. No time for that now. "I begged him to stop, it was so awful but he didn't care, he just..."

Tamas scowled at me. "You're lying, Elizabeth. He fucking adores you."

I dropped the sheet. There were bruises all around my hips and thighs already, milky come running from my backside. My cunt was still bleeding of course, it had torn badly. To his credit Tamas didn't just leave.

"What do you need?"

"A gown, please. And clogs and stockings. Some rags, ask Neni."

He dropped his head into his hands. "He gets like this sometimes. Out of control, stupid."

"He'll be okay." I forced a smile. "But I can't be here when he comes back, he'll do it again."

"Yeah?" Tamas looked up at me with a forced smile of his own. "If he's not doing it to you, whore, who else?"

"But I can't take any more! He'll kill me."

"You should rest. I'll help you keep clean, but you wear what he tells you, don't aggravate him, it WILL pass. He's always worse when he's been up to the castle."

The bastard locked the door behind him.

I curled up on the bed for the rest of the morning.The pain was bearable until I needed to piss. It came in a thin trickle and burned. By evening though my sex still ached my bottom almost felt normal. I hadn't torn back there despite his extreme treatment. I didn't have words for the despair, but I felt it. He would work me like clay fresh from the river, but I couldn't become something I was not

Of course I endured, I had no choice. It was a fifteen foot drop onto cobblestone from his window into a city at war.

"I am friendless," I wept, alone.

When he returned it was well into the small hours. He brought the familiar smell of pipe tobacco and damp air with him. He set his things down, I heard him undress. He sat on the bed for a minute or two before slipping under the covers behind me. I stiffened as his cold hand curled around my breast, pulling me closer. When I felt his need, nudging between my cheeks, I tilted my hips and lifted my knee to allow it.

"I won't dry fuck you. Close your legs tight."

My thighs didn't meet unless I crossed them a little, that's what he wanted. He thrust between my thighs until I felt his seed spill onto my skin. Then he tightened his grip on me and we lay awake together. I could see the full moon through the narrow window from our bed.

In the cold before dawn I broke the silence.

"I hate the feel of your cock in my arse."

He stroked my breasts, it felt lovely now his hand was warm. He kissed the top of my shoulder and whispered, "I know. You're not shy about telling me are you?" His hands played me as easily as ever, fingers either side of my clit, milking me as he fondled my tit. "Thank god you're not shy about saying yes either."

All day I'd dreaded his temper. I didn't know what to make of this.

"I wish I didn't. Hate it, I mean."

"Mmm." He smirked. "Let's see. You don't hate me, or my money, or my cock in your mouth, or my company. I'd say you're still winning. On balance."

His fingers quickened their pace until I came, making even more of a mess of my thighs. Before I could catch my breath he began again, teasing my hard little bud as I grimaced.

"You're a smart girl. Many men would be happy to fuck you once or twice a week til they knocked you up." He pinched my nipple to make his point. "They would bore the shit out of you, then leave you ruined anyway." He stopped abusing my poor clit and brought his fingers to my lips, I kissed and sucked as he pinched hard on my teat.

I tried to pry his fingers off and he chuckled.

"Lie back."

I rolled back beneath him and he knelt between my open thighs.

"I hurt you because I need it to get hard."

"I'd noticed," I hissed through my teeth

"You want me hard."

"I don't want to die! You really scared me!"

"I never hurt your arse. I opened you up gentle as a fucking flower, I felt you come."

"Then take what you need! Why is it important that I want it! I never will!"

"So smart and still so stupid." He gathered up the mess of my pleasure and his seed and slicked his cock.

I held my legs open, but he grabbed my ankles and splayed me even wider. I felt him nudge into me, little by little and I gasped. It was so different face to face. I watched him pop through my now pathetic rim. His cock felt exactly like a cold log pushing back into me and I wailed in outrage at how easily it disappeared.

He took his time shafting me, shaming me for every sound I made. Every moan and whimper, every slick little noise my cunt made as it gaped in sympathy. Once he blew his load and pulled out I could see on his face he would do worse. I watched with morbid fascination as his big calloused hand went digging inside me for the last shred of my pride.

"Why?" I sobbed, "Please have pity!"

"You owe me, little Sparrow. If you ever tell another soul, you'll die like this, do you hear me? You'll die, and this will be the last disgusting thing you ever feel. This is our secret, yours and mine."

"I promise," I answered. It seemed to satisfy him

I couldn't take my eyes off the obscene mess he'd made of my arse. I had no idea what it had looked like before to tell the truth, but now it looked like a toothless open mouth, an aching pink cave. It didn't bleed, it wasn't broken or ruined. It settled back down to a tiny pouting ring, purple as my lips.

I stood in the corner and washed myself as he drifted back to sleep, wrapped my hair up tightly and got dressed. The moon was still in the sky as the sun began to rise. I let him sleep, headed to the kitchen to take breakfast. Neni was there. She gave me a welcome I wasn't expecting, poured me coffee with a smile.

"Thank you." I sat at the table with a wince. She set a plate of food in front of me and I picked at it. Some kind of pastry I'd never had before.

"It's good?" She sat opposite me.

I raised an eyebrow. "You know it's good, Neni. You made it?"

She nodded. "You see?" Behind her on the counter were at least fifty of the little morsels, the same flaky almond pastry with fruit inside. It seemed so frivolous yet so wholesome. I knew her nightmares always disturbed her sleep and instead of lying there feeling sorry for herself she'd cooked an army breakfast.

"You're a special kind of sweet, Neni."

She smiled as she watched me finish every crumb. "Thank you Elizabeth."

I stood up and hugged her. We were gentle with each other's bruises.

"I'll take one back for Enzo." She made another coffee to go with it. I spat in it as I carried it back to our room.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Winter_FareWinter_Fareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Link to next chapter in Erotic Horror

https://literotica.com/s/debtors-war-1

Winter_FareWinter_Fareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it x

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 2 years ago

Erotic and disturbing, all wrapped up in a wonderfully written story

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 2 years ago

Wow. A stunning exploration and reveal of the complexity of human desire and emotion. Fearless. Breathtaking. 5 star art.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Little Brother Ch. 01 Haha, brother, when did you become a sugar daddy?in Transgender & Crossdressers
Finally... flash story She finally said we needed to talk.in Loving Wives
The Italian Job She strayed but can he prove it?in Loving Wives
PokeHer Face He has a suspicion, is that enough to make her confess?in Loving Wives
Lauren Looking for fulfillment closer to home.in Loving Wives
More Stories