Debtor's War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to buy her a room," I said. "How much?"

Hannah shook her head nervously, "I don't know."

"Yes you do. I'll pay double, make it happen."

"Miss Gerta won't like it."

Fuck that. An eerie sense of calm descended on me.

I pressed a solid silver crown into the girl's palm, "Silver or steel, she can take her pick. I need to talk to my sister."

Hannah blanched. She dropped a little curtsey and hurried off to fetch Madame.

Gerta wasn't smiling anymore. "Did you just fucking threaten me in my own house?"

My anger flared to match hers, I struggled to temper my reply. "Isn't my coin good enough for you?"

"Stojan, take this upstart shit bag outside, she's barred."

Despite his line of work he was a careful man. He positioned his bulk between us and the customers.

"With all due respect, can both of you calm down?"

She rounded on him with fire in her eyes. "Do your fucking job, cripple! I don't pay you for advice."

He lowered his voice, took a firm hold of her arm, and spoke calmly. "Your funeral, Gospodyni. Mine too, or maybe just toy for rats."

She shook him off her arm. He put his hand up in case she struck him but she didn't. She sized me up properly this time. This was the first chance I'd had to do the same to her.

"We good?" Stojan asked.

"Prick," she spat.

He slinked off closer to his spot by the door but kept his eye on us.

"Keep your shitty coin. What do you want with her?"

"Seriously? You think I'd hurt my sister?"

"She doesn't need your kind of trouble, none of us do."

"We obviously got off on the wrong foot, I'm sorry I got angry."

"Don't you ever threaten me or my girls again."

"I won't, I'm sorry."

Her tight lips softened a touch but her eyes remained pure flint. "Come. I'll show you upstairs. Stojan, bring her."

The big man hoisted Claudia up onto his shoulder and followed behind us. I knew that dreamy look on her face. She couldn't have walked if she'd tried.

I followed Madam Gerta, walking behind her up the stairs I got a good view of her fine leather shoes and the hem of her skirts and petticoats. And Stojan, older, muscular, submissive to her, devoted to her. I pictured him crawling beside her, face hooded, everything else on show. I knew I was on thin ice, I didn't know the rules of this game at all.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
coldcomfortcoldcomfortalmost 2 years ago

The best instalment yet. The ambition here is humbling, the world and historical period so deeply explored and yet the passions and hungers of the main character remain the focus. A superb ballancing act. And now that the story has tipped into my favourite genre of being a vampire tale I will eagerly await the next chapter.

Thankyou.

Winter_FareWinter_Fareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Apologies to any followers who already read, voted or commented on this, I haven't deleted anything, unfortunately the data was lost in the move from sci/fi to horror categories xxx

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

In the Red Light Backrooms The corridors of red light doors went on without end...in Erotic Horror
The Singularity Ch. 01 Home Delivery: Milf uses young delivery boy...in Anal
Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 01 A girl finds something phallic growing behind her ranch.in NonHuman
The Motherly Ghost The hunting turn more wholesome than scary.in Erotic Horror
My 18th Annual Physical Checkup A shy boy gets a special surprise from his female doctor...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories