Debts to Pay

Story Info
Fantasy setting. Serrin pays off her family's debts.
2.4k words
4.36
19.7k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your brother owes a fairly large debt, Serrin."

"I know, sir."

"It's not something I can just wave away on a whim, you understand?"

Serrin blinked, feeling concern mar her features. She swallowed and stepped closer to him, leaning in as she slipped open another button hook down her front. "But, I meant to find a way -"

"I can't help you here," he told her, more apologetically than she expected. He groaned as she rubbed her hips forward into his and his hands caught her sharply, shoving her back. "You understand? It's beyond me."

The debt must have been far larger than Ekko had led her to believe. If even the Magistrate wouldn't be bribed into making it go away? They were far more than a few months behind.

"Some turns on the Mound may do," the older man told her, though he obviously found the idea distasteful. "It's up to you."

The Mound, as it was called, was one of their more barbaric ways of paying their debts, one that had held over simply because it was so popular with the masses. Traditionally it was a mound of dirt and soil built up with four spiked pylons at the corners. The debtor, male or female, would be laid out naked over the mound, arched and easily accessible, all their limbs tied to the pylons. They were left spread eagle and naked for two or three turns, though routinely guarded by soldiers.

Violence was not acceptable on the Mound, nor was any sort of defecation. Debtors were simply laid open and bare for passers by to take advantage of, to be groped, molested, or fucked. Any combination of the three.

It was the only way of freeing Ekko so that they could both work and, hopefully, get ahead. It was the only way of keeping themselves and their sister from being indentured.

"And all debts disappear?"

The Magistrate dipped his head forward, "Three turns. You'll be given water, broth, the day before and while tied down. No solid foods. You may ask your guards to release you at any time. Any attempt to escape or injure any citizen will automatically indenture your family."

"I understand."

His eyes softened apologetically as he sent a longing look down the front of her, "Such a shame. I wish you owed less."

*

"Hey, Kano, we got a pretty little bitch this time."

She bit back against the tears that pricked in her eyes, stretching her back out and trying to find a way to relax her spine as one of the Magistrate's men tied her wrists down. Another was working at her feet and she was utterly ashamed to be so bare open near a strange man. Nausea swept up her and she groaned, squeezing her eyes shut against the swayed feeling.

"If you're gonna puke, turn your head or you'll choke."

"I'm fine," she hissed back defensively, feeling a hand already touching her blonde hair, tugging on it.

"Open your mouth."

She didn't realize it would start so soon.

She didn't know the soldiers were allowed to -

"Now."

Serrin opened her mouth and quickly felt it filled by cock, the smell and taste of it filling her face so quickly that she choked back on it. She kept her eyes shut as he laughed at her, trying to relax her throat as he started pumping between her lips.

"Get off her, Jenkins!" Another voice shot over them and she squirmed, grunting as fingers jabbed between her thighs from above, searching out her hole.

"We're allowed!"

"Not while on duty. She's not even tied down yet ya fuckin' heathen."

The cock came loose from her mouth and she coughed out at the loss, taking a deep gasp of breath as the fingers disappeared from between her thighs as well.

"I'm Kano," a quiet voice came from her side and she exhaled, opening her eyes to find a pair of boots near her right hand. "Jenkins is a piece of shit but we'll make sure nobody really hurts you. We're your day crew. At any time just ask and we're bound to release you but your debts remain unpaid until the Magistrate orders you free."

She blinked, watching the boots step back away from her, feeling funny in the ears as blood thumped and pumped an echo into them. The position was strange, uncomfortable, and she was already feeling cool air on her nipples, her stomach, even her spread thighs.

"Line up! No fuckin' about now, nice and orderly. She ain't going anywhere, is she?" Kano's strong voice took up again and she shut her eyes, knowing what was soon coming.

She jumped hard at the first hand that touched her, whimpering as a wave of laughter surfed over the crowd. The hand squeezed on her thigh and then she felt fingers between her legs as she started to shiver, scared and anxious.

"What a pretty pussy," the man touching her said as he thrust a finger into her, jabbing it in and out. She looked up and caught sight of him, wishing she hadn't when she saw how grizzled and unkempt he looked. Wiry long hair and a messy beard, yellowed teeth and a craggy complexion. He was just as poor as she was, no doubt. "Shame what's about to happen to it."

She watched him spit on his grubby dirty fingers and rub it into her cunt, writhing slightly to test how tightly she was tied. The arched way she was strapped didn't give her much leeway and it lifted her spread pussy near even with his pelvis.

She stopped looking when he pulled his cock out and started stroking it, his fingers still rudely jabbing in and out of her.

She squeezed her eyes shut even tighter when she heard Kano's soft "Steady now, girl. Just take it in and you'll be alright."

The first cock inside her tore through her hymen, jammed up hard and fast and she was still unprepared. She cried out but the sound was engulfed by the cheers and jeers of everyone in line behind the man currently inside her. She felt him grasp at her hips as he pulled back and then rocked forward again. He got right to work sawing at her, humping away at her while pulling on her body, keeping her jammed close so that he didn't have to thrust too deeply. Serrin felt her center burn with the rough friction, her thighs hot and tensed as she tried to spread them further, not wanting him to touch her so much. She felt a sudden thick wetness and she could tell that it was both blood from her hymen and her own body betraying her, viscous fluid pooling between her thighs as he kept fucking her. His mouth had found her breasts and she sobbed out as he licked and sucked at her nipples. Tears were in her eyes and she felt one leak down the side of her face even as she tried to swallow her own moans.

"Yes, girl, yes. Open that tight little cunt."

His nails had started digging into her hips as she had spread her thighs wider.

He was going to cum soon, she realized, far sooner than expected.

She cried out again as he grunted and groaned and started really slamming it into her. Suddenly he drove her deep into the packed arch of soil beneath her, shoving her buttocks flat as he shuddered and shot his load deep.

He'd barely lasted a few minutes before cumming and then pulling out of her, letting white sticky cum slicken her labia.

She was bound to three days of more.

"Next," Kano called out. "There's a bucket and a sponge if you like. Or you can just -"

Another cock was already getting stuffed inside her.

"Or you can just do that."

*

"Water?"

"Yes, please," she murmured as one of the soldiers knelt near her head. She didn't think it was Kano.

A hand lifted her head and the other brought a cup to her lips, more gentle than she figured it would be. Serrin took a couple swallows, eyes lifting to see who was helping her.

He was young and watching her mouth with greedy interest. Jenkins, then.

"Once I'm off duty I'm gonna give you a good long plow. You owe me one, huh?"

She kept drinking the water he offered, feeling it finally started to soothe her sore throat. Plenty of men had been using her throat as a cum chute.

"Flex your toes and your calves won't cramp so much," he offered. "And try to lift your pelvis into them as they're fuckin' ya. It'll ease up the pressure on your lower back."

"Okay," she whispered, enjoying the relief of him holding her head up instead of it hanging down. "It's quiet now?"

"Work shifts don't let off for another few hours. It'll just be stragglers for awhile. Then they'll be riding on you all night, I bet."

"You should get some sleep," Kano told her from above. "Try to at least. You definitely won't get any later."

*

Jenkins did fuck her as soon as another soldier took his place, boldly jumping line and daring the other men to stop him as he pulled his cock free and stepped close to her.

"This is what you been waitin' for, doll."

"Shhhh," came a more soothing voice, Kano leaning down over her face as she felt a long dick slide into her. "He's a ruthless little shit but I can't do anything to stop him."

"I know," she grit out between her teeth, jaw flexed as Jenkins lifted her ass in his hands and buried himself deep. She did as he had suggested earlier, lifting her pelvis as much as she could. It gave him even more space to thrust in but also gave her lower back some relief.

"Tell me your name?" Kano asked, obviously trying to distract her while his partner started sucking on one of her nipples and twisting at the other.

"Serrin," she whimpered as Jenkins scrabbled deeper inside her. The way the younger man was grunting and clawing at her she expected him to try and climb inside her cunt before he was done.

"I'm going to kiss you, Serrin," whispered across her cheek before Kano kissed her, his mouth sideways to hers and his tongue already snaking between her lips. She melted a moan onto his tongue, shivering as she felt Jenkins speed up. Kano kept kissing her, his hand reaching for one of her breasts and fiddling with it lightly. He continued the gentleness until Jenkins gave up a loud groaning and shuddered, jacking his hips forward and cumming inside her.

"Nice pussy," the younger man told her, patting at her stomach as he pulled wetly from inside her. "Thanks for letting me use it."

"We'll be back in the morning," Kano told her, kissing her cheek softly. "Just breathe through it."

*

Men (and some women) kept coming for a few more hours, darkness and shadows starting to swirl their features until they were all the same. Just grunting beasts in the dark, their cocks all feeling hard and massive in her raw pussy.

After awhile she started to drift mentally, her body wracked by their movements but her thoughts drifting, rising above her. She vaguely saw herself beneath their dark shadows but she ignored it, thinking of Kano's soft kissing instead.

Another cock prodded at her asshole and she whimpered, though unsurprised. He hadn't been the first to fill her ass.

"All right, this is the last for tonight," one of her night guards told everyone, drawing groans and derision. "Not my fault you all waited this late. Shove off now."

Serrin swallowed, relieved that she would have a break, even as a thick cock slowly inched deep into her ass. She jumped with a whimper as one of her guards grabbed at her head and fed her his length, despite what Kano had said that morning.

She took it into her mouth, into her throat, knowing there was no use arguing.

*

"Good morning," Jenkins said brightly, patting at her knee as a line started forming. "I'm gonna lift you up a little so you can stretch, okay?"

Serrin nodded, feeling drugged and sluggish even though she knew nothing was chemically affecting her. The arched position, the blood echo in her ears, the pain... All of it had her feeling detached, removed.

"Good girl," Jenkins told her as he lifted her lower half slightly and held her, allowing the pressure to release her spasming lower back. She cried out in pain involuntarily, surprised by how gentle he was being. Granted, he was giving her ass a good groping squeeze at the same time.

"Ready for another day of it?" Kano asked softly from her right shoulder. "There's quite a line forming."

She couldn't bring herself to speak yet, just blinking slowly as the younger of the two lowered her hips again. She stayed quiet even as Kano cleaned her up with a rag and soapy water. She faintly noticed the soft kiss he placed against one chilled nipple as he rubbed the soapy cloth between her legs. She hissed at the antiseptic sting and turned her head, catching his sympathetic eyes with hers as he tossed the towel aside.

"Gimme a few minutes before you go, boys," he said, tone stern and directed toward the night guards.

It took her only a moment to realize what was happening as Jenkins whooped into excited laughter and Kano's face disappeared. Suddenly she felt fingers in her cunt and a tongue lapping at her. Slight beard burn grazed her thighs and she felt full with fingers.

"Yeah, man, stuff her full!"

She felt like she was being spread apart, her thighs clenching as his mouth hummed on her clit. Then he was up and standing between her legs, fucking his fingers in and out of her. Or... rather, fucking most of his hand in and out of her. She moaned as a shudder wracked up her hips, body tightening and aching from the sustained position.

She had thought that maybe... maybe he would be the sweet one, the one who wouldn't take advantage of her position, the safe one.

She had been so sadly wrong.

And she knew it when he pulled his fingers out just to replace them with a thick hot cock.

She still had Kano and two more days to go.