Debts to Pay Pt. 02

Story Info
Day Two for Serrin.
1.3k words
4.49
11.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on the second day, toward evening, when Kano and Jenkins were supposed to be replaced, they shooed away the crowd and untied her. Her limbs were all soft and wobbly, unable to hold their own weight. She started to instantly crumple and was more appreciative of their presence than she'd assumed she would be, her face in Kano's neck as they both sank to the ground with her. Jenkins was decidedly softer than he had been all day, his hands rubbing circles into her calves and bringing the pricks of invisible needles across her skin.

"It's hurting me," she mumbled, trying to kick him off.

"You'll cramp if he doesn't, so hold still."

Kano was kissing her suddenly, his hand buried in her mud dusty hair as he shoved his tongue between her lips. It was another kiss in hundreds now and she just grunted against his tongue.

"Kiss me back," he rumbled against her lips as a cramp in her thigh made her whine, her body clenching up. "Serrin, kiss me. Distract yourself."

"You're a son of a bitch," she grit out instead.

"And you're a free use cunt," he answered before swiping his tongue against her teeth. He nuzzled his nose on her cheek as his mouth left hers. "Free cunt is still good cunt, though, eh?"

She yelped as Jenkins purposely straightened both her legs out and rubbed them, "Gonna lay you flat awhile. It'll help."

Her hand caught against the leather strap that crossed Kano's shoulder and she moaned, burying her face back against the sweat of his neck. She felt him try to lay her back, his hand bracing the back of her head as her spine finally stretched flat. The pain of the stretched movement made her gasp and whimper.

"Hush," he kissed across her lips. "Get some rest."

*

A stranger woke her in the middle of the night, jamming a rifle muzzle against her cheek and shoving. She startled and whined against the pain that jammed down her spine at the sudden movement. Morning wasn't so far off, the sky angling brighter to the east.

"Got some food beside ya. Magistrate says you better be thighs open and cunt full by sunrise," the man told her gruffly. "Says you got another whole day of it or you and your brother both get sold off to the slavers."

"I'm going," Serrin grimaced, doing her best to roll toward the food without straining her muscles.

The gray slop beside her didn't smell the least bit appetizing but the water was a gift from the Gods and she took a few long and strong swallows of it before trying to sit up. Her new guard chuckled as she struggled to put weight on her hands and arms, bumbling around slightly.

"Been fucked sideways, have you?" He asked, voice amused while he stepped around her. She felt fear rise spindly up her abused spine as he stood behind her, the rifle barrel suddenly rubbing along the side of her head.

"Where are Jenkins and Kano?"

"They'll be along." The muzzle of the rifle accompanied his reply, leaning over her shoulder and down between her breasts. She felt him step up against her back, rubbing his crotch against the back of her head. "You got five minutes to eat that before I strap you back down. Hurry up."

"I have to relieve myself."

"Oh, I'll help you," he offered in a way that made her stomach feel sick.

"The fuck you will, Amon," came a gritty and familiar voice from a few feet away. "Back off 'er."

"Aw, Jenkins has a hard on for this one, eh? Guess I will rut her awhile once shift ends."

"That's your prerogative, Amon," Kano growled as he joined them. "For now you leave her be, though."

She watched as Kano crouched beside her, his beard scruffy and dark, his big hands reaching for the bowl and lifting it her way. Serrin blinked as he spooned some of the slop against her lips and nodded.

"C'mon then. You'll need your strength for today, 'specially with him fuckin' ya first."

She opened her mouth and let him feed her.

*

Amon made her moan and keen in a way that few of them had, his cock long and thick and buried balls deep inside her as soon as she was spread open and tied down. He was still wearing the rifle across his chest as the sun rose behind him, his hips pistoning forward and back as he grunted, fucking her with a beastly energy that rocked her back and forth over the mound of dirt. She felt herself moaning as he bucked harder and harder, an elated grin on his face.

"Hey, Jenkins - you know she's already knocked up, right?" he taunted loudly, making sure the growing crowd behind him could hear it. She heard the laughter and approval ripple through the crowd, suddenly feeling entirely betrayed. "You're moonin' over a bitch in heat, one been bred a hundred times over by now."

The Magistrate had promised that no child would come from time on the Mound.

He had promised.

"And if by some chance she hasn't been," Amon groaned as he shifted the angle of his thrust, somehow deepening it further and making her cry out. "I'm gonna breed her now, ain't I, sweetheart?"

"No," she begged, whining.

Amin laughed and so did a handful of men at his back. "No? You don't want a baby from me?"

"No!" Serrin shouted, her voice rattled as he sped up, jiggling her entire frame against the packed dirt.

"You already got one cookin' in there, don't ya? Got a little bun bakin' in that oven?" His hand patted against her belly, rubbed against it in a way that might be loving in any other situation. "All the Mound whores get a belly of baby before they're through, don'tchu know that? Can't deny the spunk. All you're made for, innit?"

She whimpered, trying to angle her head nearer where Kano had been standing. "The Magistrate said - "

"Finish and get off her, Amon. There's a line starting, ya selfish prick," Kano shot back before she could respond.

He laughed at Kano's interruption but mostly did as he was told. The rifle got slung to his back as he grabbed her by the pelvis with both hands, jamming into her so fast and rough that her moans stuttered loudly into the air. Someone shouted encouragement behind him as he continued hammering into her and there was sporadic applause as he roared his head back and came violently inside her.

"Fuck me, that was a bucket of cum. Huh, sweetie?" Amon chuckled, pulling from inside her with a wet sound. He gave one of her thighs a good slap before wiping his cock off on it. "Got a nice big load in ya now, love. Bring you another tomorrow just in case it don't take hold."

"Breathe, Serrin," Kano told her as the other man's laughter got quieter and farther away, the crowd's murmuring starting to buzz louder as Jenkins got them back into an orderly line.

"Get it out," she pleaded, trying to get Kano to wash between her thighs but the request was denied by a new cock prodding at her cunt and she moaned as another man slipped inside her wet tunnel, smaller hands up under her knees. "No, his cum. I don't want it."

This cock was shorter but just as voracious, voice raspy and rough. "I'll getcha a belly full too, slut. Just you's wait."

She shut her eyes and just focused on the soothing hand that was in her hair, the familiar voice that matched it. "The food is laced with contraceptives, Serrin. So's your water. You're likely not pregnant. It's a very rare thing. If it happens it'll be aborted, by order of the Magistrate."

She relaxed slightly, trying to find her breath as the stranger between her thighs leaned onto her pelvis.

"He's just a piece of shit," Jenkins added, his palm pressed on her shoulder in a surprisingly endearing gesture. "Don't let him run you off now, girl. You're halfway there."

She didn't know which one of them to believe.