All Comments on 'Debts to Pay'

by Please_Allow_Me

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, loved the setting and unique debt collection method. Kind of surprised that her virginity was not auctioned off at first. Auctioning could have lessened her debt from three days to maybe two? There must have been some regulation that gave the person some time off during the night otherwise what would have kept her from being used almost 24 hours? Was there some kind of covering for a person, otherwise a sunburn or sunstroke could have happened? Glad to know that there was water and some broth available as that shows some kind of consideration for the person. Story was well written and would have like to have at least another chapter of what happens the last couple of days and aftermath of her release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with the comment below, this is a virgin (in more than one sense) and that could easily have been auctioned off to repay the debts? But that is a secondary question, why not let the brother take his turns at the mound? No point in paying off his debts, he is going to run up them up again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous