Debutant to Punk Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then, we were both crying our faces off. We hugged it out for a long time. I stroked her hair gently. She whimpered, "Is there anyway you can ever forgive me Molly for being such a stupid, miserable bitch?"

"Ah, come here stupid. Of course I can," I said and I gave her a soft, gentle kiss on the unswollen side of her mouth. She didn't shy away from me. As much as it pained her, she tried to kiss me back.

"It's okay Tiff. Save that for after your face heals. Are you even sure that you still want to kiss me after everything? I'm gay as fuck now just so you know," I assured her.

"Me too Molly, me too. I wish we could start all over again from that kiss and do it right this time. I love you Molly," Tiffany confessed. Tearfully, I hugged my girl. That's when I knew that I had my soul mate just like the twisted twins had each other.