Deceitful Woman

Story Info
Cunning officer traps her friend’s younger brother.
12.1k words
3.75
13.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sexual activities are over 18 years of age.

Tim Mason is inside his bedroom, reading a small book. He is frowning, studying as his sister hosts her friends outside. One of them ordered him to stay in his own room to study for an exam, and since she used to be his babysitter, he is now obeying her by doing what she told him to. On the table next to his notes is his fluffy little kitten Sean.

Lieutenant Junior Grade Kelsi Horton is eating an apple at her best friend Clara's house. The 25 years old Latina beauty takes her physical fitness very seriously. Her job, being a Naval Aviator, requires her to be in top shape. She went to university on an NROTC scholarship, got commissioned right after and then went to Flight School. Now she's got the job she dreamed of ever since she was a kid. Everything seems to be perfect. The leggy brunette is at the start of a wonderful career, her wealthy family supports her and she's still got her childhood best friends Clara and Ann, both of whom went to the same university as her to keep in touch.

There is just one thing that is missing. Clara's 18 years old little brother Tim, who she is deeply in love with. Yes, it is a little weird since she did babysit him when he was younger, having watched him grown up and all. But that doesn't bother her so much. She doesn't care if other people are creeped out. No. The young officer just wants to be with the love of her life, and she is going to get that. The only problem is that he is in love with his own best friend, May. She gets really pissed off whenever she so much as thinks about that blonde teen. Tim is hers and hers alone!

Suddenly, Clara taps her gently on the shoulder and she turns around to face her friend. "Hey, were you busy having day dreams about my brother again? I could tell by the look on your face, you know?" she asks teasingly. Kelsi simply nods, embarrassed at being caught. It is all she can do to nod. A good thing that young Tim is studying inside his own bedroom right now and not in the living room where he might overhear the conversation between her and his sister. She isn't ready to tell him about her feelings yet, but she will do it really soon, once she gets enough courage.

"Yeah, I just couldn't stop thinking of him all the time," Kelsi mutters to her friend, who Mike's throwing up in fake disgust. Ann, who is right behind the two of them, just chuckles. She too has seen Tim since he was a baby and also helped to babysit him whenever Clara and parents were too busy. She knows just how much Kelsi loves that boy and wants her friend to be happy with him. And as much as Clara teases her for it, she also wants Kelsi to get together with Tim one day. They all keep urging her to work up the nerve and approach him, not knowing that she already has a plan to do so.

Ann then asks "Aren't you feeling just a bit worried though?" This makes Kelsi and Clara look at her quizzically as she stands there with them. "I mean, May is almost as hot as you, Kelsi. He might go out with her if she asks him out. He might even ask her out if he could get over his shyness." Kelsi sighs and Clara looks worried as she considers this. She more than almost anyone wants Kelsi to get to be with Tim. That way she and her best friend could become sisters in law. If only her obtuse nerd of a little brother could get a clue already, but he is just really dense.

To the other girls' surprise, Kelsi starts to laugh. She then tells them "You don't have to worry about that. Let's just say I already know what to do about that pesky May." She knows May is coming over to the house later today and she is prepared for it. Tim knows that she will be here too but Kelsi has ordered him to do a lot of studying inside his room before he is allowed to come outside to hang out with May. May will just have to wait. Since Kelsi was his babysitter and an adult figure in his life, he simply obeyed her without thinking much of it. Which makes her play much easier.

Soon May arrives at Clara's and Tim's house. Kelsi smiles sweetly at her and puts on a great show of being an older sister figure. "Hi, May! Long time no see," Kelsi greets the younger woman and leads her to a couch, all while Clara and Ann watch. "I want to talk to you about something." May nods. Ann is just staring at the two of them, curious as to what her friend is going to say. "I used to babysit Tim and sees him as an innocent little boy I need to protect, even though he is 18 now. Could you tell me what your intentions are with him?" Kelsi asks very carefully.

May blushes. To be honest, the girl is very intimidated by Kelsi. Whilst May is an extremely sexy, being a thick ass cheerleader, the latter is not only more beautiful than her but also much fitter and way more badass. She's a freaking F-18 pilot for crying out loud! But the teen decides to keep her cool and says, in as casual a tone as she can manage "I love him, Kelsi." She doesn't notice the dark look on Kelsi's face after she said that. "In fact, I want to ask him out tomorrow. I really want to date him and to be his girlfriend. Do you think he would like that too?" May has no idea what's going on through Kelsi's mind right now.

Kelsi puts on a sympathetic look as she sits down next to her and places a hand on her back. "Oh, you poor thing!" she says to May, much to Clara's and Ann's visible confusion. "I'm very sorry to tell you this, but it will never happen. He'll never go out with you because he does not see you that way. He doesn't like you, May." Clara just stares at her best friend incredulously, with Ann looking at her the very same way. They have no idea where Kelsi is going with this. It's always been perfectly clear to them that Tim has been in love with May and she with him since they were children.

"What do you mean?" May asks Kelsi in a frantic tone, not noticing at all that the latter is hiding a very mischievous smirk. Clara does, though, and so does Ann. "He likes me, doesn't he? I mean, he must! We grew up together and we spend all our time together." The pretty teen looks at Kelsi, fearing the answer. "Does Tim have feelings for someone else?" she asks, with clear dread in her voice. Kelsi solemnly nods as Clara and Ann gape in shock. The two both know that Tim is deeply in love with May, and the two know that Kelsi knows too, so what the fuck is she playing at now?

"Yes, he told me that himself. I am so, so sorry I have to be the one to tell you this," Kelsi says. Now Clara is stunned. She and Ann stare at them, slack jawed in astonishment as Kelsi continues "I can only imagine how painful this must be for you. God knows I see you as like my little sister. I didn't want to see you in pain, but you have to know the truth before you try to ask him out and then get rejected. I did the right thing, right? Please tell me I did the right thing by telling you this. I do not want to see you get hurt, but it's better for you to get hurt now than later on."

"Yeah, you did the right thing," May says, and then leans into Kelsi for a big comfort hug. Kelsi turns her head just to smirk at Clara and Ann, who stare at her, shocked out of their minds. "I got to go now," May mutters, heading out of the house. Kelsi then walks over to Clara's fridge to get herself a nice can of beer, popping it open and sipping the beverage. Ann and Clare are still trying to recover, not sure what to do about what they just heard from Kelsi. It's so weird to see this dark side to their best friend who is usually the kindest out of all three of them. Neither Clara nor Ann would have ever expected this.

Finally Clara says "That was really evil of you." Kelsi smiles, looking very flattered. She then finishes her beer and leaves her friend's house, deciding to go to the gym to get some work out. The tall brunette always go for an exercise after drinking, making sure that she can stay in top shape. Ann watches as she leaves, shaking her head, still bewildered by what her beautiful friend just did. She and Ann couldn't believe their Latina friend would do something like that, lying to a teenager without batting an eyes, sabotaging someone else's chances to maximise her own. Shockingly selfish for someone like Kelsi who has always put others before herself, until now.

Meanwhile, May is driving back to her own house. The pretty blonde has stopped crying but still feels vulnerable and lonely. She believes every word Kelsi told her, thinking that the love of her life wants another girl. It hurts so bad. Tim calls her, asking why she left before he finished with studying. "I'm sorry, I have to run an errand," she lies to him, hoping he couldn't hear the pain in her voice as she leaves. God, she is so pathetic. Such an idiot! If only she confessed to him earlier before he caught feelings for someone else, the two of them might be together now. But alas, it clearly isn't meant to be.

When she is back at her own place, the beautiful cheerleader thinks about what Tim's former babysitter told her. She has no reason to doubt the Navy officer's word. After all, the girl doesn't know Kelsi also loves Tim. Suddenly, she could hear knocking on her front door. The girl walks over to it and then opens. To her surprise, Kevin, a large football player from her class, is there. "I came here to ask you out," he says to her. "I'm a handsome athlete and you are a pretty cheerleader. We would make a perfect couple." May does see Kevin as handsome but she isn't ready to move on yet so she shakes her head.

But then Kevin unzips his pants and pulls it and his boxers down, his huge dick flopping out. May gasps at it in her shock. It is eight inches soft. He tugs it until it engorged, stiffening up to a full 10 inches. Her cunt throbs, leaking a lot of juices, seeping out of the hole and into her lace panties. "Are you sure?" he asks her, his dick hurting out and now pointing right at her hip. "I could make you feel really good." Her mind goes to Tim but then she remembers what Kelsi said, that he doesn't have feelings for her. They aren't dating too so it isn't cheating. But this is still bad since she has feelings for Tim and they are not going away anytime soon.

Still, looking at the dick in front of her is making it very difficult to say no. It is so hard, as thick as his wrist and long enough to reach the deepest parts of her. Just staring at it is making the girl want to feel it inside. Without saying so much as another word, she lets the tall boy inside her house, feeling her moist panties growing steadily wetter.

......

May leads Kevin to her living room, feeling her heart hammer in her chest. She's had this boy over before on a group project and he remembered her address from that time. Right now his hard cock is pointing straight at her, bobbing slightly. May stares at it, mesmerised. It's extremely large, even bigger than the ones she's seen in porn. She's been saving her virginity for Tim, but now that Kelsi told her he isn't interested in her, she feels ready to give it to this stud in front of her instead. Her throbbing cunt is burning with arousal, inflamed by her passionate desires for the handsome hunk in her bedroom. He rips her shirt and bra off aggressively, making her even wetter.

She feels her juices flowing down her thighs as she gets down on her knees in front of him, using both her hands to grab his prick, stroking it. Having never touched a cock before, the blonde bombshell isn't doing a very good job of jacking him off yet, but she quickly shows him how he likes it, and she proves to be a good learner. "Yes, that's it," he hisses. "Use one of your hands to rub my balls." May obeys submissively, playing with his balls while she caresses his massive rod. "Do you like my cock, bitch? Think it's big enough for you?" he asks her very crudely, feeling very sure of himself and his huge, fat dick.

"It's so fucking big," she mutters, hypnotised by the huge cock in front of her. She wraps her lips around the mushroom tip, tasting his delicious pre-cum, licking it all up and then trying to put as much of his cock in her mouth as she can manage. At first she can only reach down half of the prick before gagging, but after a few attempts, the buxom teen is able to slide the remainder of Kevin's penis down her throat, deep throating the muscular jock. Kevin sighs in pleasure, his hands stroking her hair gently. Having a large cock in her mouth is also turning her on a lot and making more juices leak out of her shaved pussy.

May thinks about Tim and is suddenly glad she didn't confess to him or him to her. If they started dating, she wouldn't be able to do this right now, and there is no other place she would rather be. She starts moving, bobbing her head slightly, salivating all over the monster dick inside her mouth. Keven grabs her long hair and begins to fuck her face, thrusting roughly into her hot mouth, slamming his veiny dick in and out of it, using her as a fleshlight, She moans around his prick as his balls swing into her chin and Kevin withdraws his tool out of her mouth. He slaps her across the face with his dick, marking her cheek with his pre-cum and nearly knocking her out.

He face fucks May for the next several minutes before cumming in her mouth. The delighted girl quickly swallows his load and and gulps it down her throat before taking his shaft out of her mouth and jacking him off, making him spray the rest of his cum all over her face and on her tits. Then he grabs her and lifts her to her feet, before tossing her onto the couch. She squeals in surprise before moving into the doggy position. Kevin yanks her blue leggings down, revealing her very thick, round ass and muscular legs. He licks his lips before slowly inching his way into her snatch from behind, his hard cock stretching her pussy out.

"Ahhh, yes, yes, yes!" she cries out in a slutty voice. "Give it to me, Kevin. Put your hard cock in my pussy!" Kevin just smiles and shoves the rest of his dick in her. Giving her some time to get used to it, he then starts driving in and out of her, feeding her hungry hole his dick as she moans. He fucks her roughly and slaps her big asscheeks. About twenty minutes after he started fucking her he cums in her bare cunt, filling May up with his semen. She cries out as the warm cum flooding her caver triggers her own orgasm and makes her scream in climax. "Please fuck my ass next!" she begs him.

Kevin smirks as he takes his still hard cock out of her hole and then guides it into her ass, sliding the huge rod past her tight anal ring. She screams out in a mix of pain and pleasure, before pain disappears and only pleasure remains. It is at this moment that Tim enters the room. "Hey, I was worried since you just left...." he mutters as he walks in but then stops. Tim stares at his friend in shock as she takes a huge dick in her ass. "What the fuck?" Tim exclaims as she looks over at him apologetically. Kevin smirks at him and then begins to pound May's thick ass with his prick.

"Aaaah, I'm sorry, Tim," she moans. "I was in ohhhh l love with y y you! But he showed me his ooooh cock! And I can't help myself!" May spasms as she has an anal orgasm, cumming from getting ass-ducked. "Oooh, it could have been your cock in my ass! You could have had my ass if you asked me out! Ahhh, it is all your fault you didn't ask me out! Your fault, Tim!" May screams as she squirts a rope of clear liquid onto her couch. Kevin smirks before cumming in her hot ass, filling it up with his semen. "Besides, you don't even like me. You like someone else, right?" she sighs in bliss.

Tim is too distracted by the sight in front of him to take notice of her words and could only try to contain the tears in his eyes. He is watching as the love of his life gets plowed by a classmate. It hurts more than he ever thought that anything could. He watches as Kevin is cumming again, flooding May's thick booty with another load, spraying all the cum he has left into her large ass. Tim wipes away his tears and leaves the house, feeling humiliated and totally heartbroken. He could still hear all the sounds of May moaning and begging Kevin to fuck and cum in her as he leaves.

He gets straight back to his own house soon after walking in on May getting her ass banged by another guy. Yes, he knows they weren't dating, but it still really hurts. "What's wrong?" Kelsi asks him. He looks up at his big sister's best friend and falls into her arms as she hugs him tightly. Kelsi is genuinely confused by the way he is acting and gives him several pats on the back as she waits for him to say something to her and Clara and Ann. The other two girls just watch, eyes wide, as she tries to comfort the boy even before knowing what's going on.

"You know how I'm in love with May, right?" he asks the three older girls, who all nod. "Well, I just went over to her house today, thinking about sitting down with her and talking, maybe even confessing my feelings to her." Clara is nodding along, prompting him to go on with his story. "But what I found was her having sex with another guy!" They all gasp at the same time. Kelsi, though, also has to hide a smile. It seems like her plan is working even better than she had expected, with May having moved on already. This means Tim is going to move on now too and she can have him as her own if she plays all her cards just right.

Kelsi strokes his cheeks. "I'm so sorry to hear that, sweetie," she tells him in a kind voice. She then hugs him again and inhaled his scent, smelling his hair. He doesn't realize what she's doing but his sister and Ann do, and they both roll their eyes after turning their faces away so he wouldn't see. "I really am. I can't believe it, Tim. I want you to be happy because you deserve it, but then this happened." Clara is now inwardly snickering at how dramatic her friend is acting, and so is Ann, struggling hard not to show how she's really feeling in this very moment. "But maybe it isn't all bad, darling."

Tim looks at her, puzzled. "How could it not be all bad though? The girl I love just had sex with someone else. If I had confessed last week or maybe yesterday this wouldn't have happened. But I was too scared and now that chance is gone. It's because I was a coward." Kelsi just shakes her head simply and places her pointer finger on his lips, silencing him with a look. The athletic woman is now very close to him, the tip of her nose a few inches away from his. Her breath tickles him and she looks at him with a meaningly glint in her perfect eyes. It's making her heart beat so much faster in his chest and Tim doesn't know what to do.

"There could be some good out of this though," Kelsi tells him. He looks at her in confusion, wondering what good there could possibly be. "I mean, yes you can't be with her now but what you can do is be with someone else. There is someone else who has feelings for you." Tim frowns. He doesn't know of her feelings but the way she is looking at him is slowly making it dawn on him and he gasps in full realization. Kelsi is smiling as she can tell he's figured it out and that tells him everything he has to know. He couldn't believe it. She is so far out of his league, even more so than May.

"You?" he asks her just to make sure. Kelsi doesn't say anything to him and just leans in and captures his lips in a sweet kiss. His eyes widen in shock as his sister's best friend kisses him right in front of her. He could actually hear her and Ann snickering. His first kiss has just been taken by his own former babysitter, a gorgeous Navy pilot who he has always thought to be out of his league. He couldn't believe this. Then she bites his lower lip gently and Tim opens his mouth in surprise, allowing her to probe inside with her tongue. This is really happening, he thinks to himself.

Finally Kelsi stops making out with him and says "I am ashamed to say this but I am really glad that May had sex with another guy, because now I can go out with you, baby boy. So will you be my boyfriend, Tim?" Tim nods eagerly and he hugs her, practically jumping in her arms with how excited he is. The young woman giggles and so does her friends. None of them think it would be a good idea to tell him that it was Kelsi that lied to May about his feelings. It's all done now. The only thing they should be concerned with is the future of these two, making sure that they last.