Deceitful Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara waits until the new couple leave the house to go have ice cream together before turning to Ann. "Wow," she says and her friend echoes the same feeling. "Who would have thought that her plan would work so quickly?" Ann just nods in agreement. "So fucking crazy!" Again Ann nods.

"I know, right?" Ann says. Well, they're both happy now. Kelsi's finally got him to be hers. We no longer have to hear her complaining about that boy not noticing how she feels about her."

"Yeah, that's true," Clara mutters. "I want to go get some new sneakers. You want to come with me?"

Ann nods and the two of them then leave the house.

.........

One week later, Tim is petting his kitten, giving the tiny baby cat a cuddle. Next to him is Kelsi. She watches the way he is doting on his pet with a smile. He might think Sean is cute but Kelsi thinks he's just as cute as the kitten. Then he gently takes the kitten to his sister's room, knowing that Clara likes spending time with Sean too. After that he comes back to his own bedroom where Kelsi is sitting on his bed. The Lieutenant Junior Grade is in an excellent mood today and Tim can tell it, seeing how much she is smiling. "What is it?" Tim asks her very curiously, sitting back down on his chair.

"Nothing," she says, before sliding her short shorts off, showing him that she isn't wearing any panties. He stares at her hairy pussy in shock and she smiles. "I was just thinking about feeling your head between my legs. I want your tongue in my cunt. I want to squirt in. your mouth." Tim gulps at her words, walking towards her without knowing it, as though he's hypnotised. The dense forest above her labia seems to bewitch him, capturing his attention and pulling him to her like gravity, making him unable to look away. He is vaguely aware of his dick rising, stiffening in his pants as he approaches her on the bed.

Without much thinking, he lies down on his stomach and presses his lips to his older girlfriend's crotch, kissing her pussy. He worships Kelsi's wet pussy, tasting her delicious juices. She moans in satisfaction, more of her fluids flowing out of her hole and into his mouth as he laps it all up. Tim has never gone down on anyone before and she quickly gives him a crash course, telling him "See that? That's my clit. Lick it and then suck it gently. Ahhh yes, that's it baby." Tim, being a good boyfriend, obeys her and does exactly what she tells him, desperately wanting to get her off. Hearing her approve makes him very happy.

Kelsi smiles brightly, pleased to have a submissive boyfriend to worship her body. His hands find her muscular stomach and he gently massages her, turned on by how firm they are. The boy moves from her pussy and up to kiss her six pack abs, caressing them with his soft lips. She worked out earlier and he loves the taste of her sweat still lingering on her tight body, feeling how taut her muscles are underneath her beautifully tanned, unblemished skin. "You're so fit," Tim mutters in awe, and she smirks, very proud of her incredible physique. She has one of the most physically demanding jobs, after all.

"Thanks, cutie," she says, as he moves back down to resume eating her out. He gives her head and she strokes his hair happily, enjoying the way he is going down on her. "Hmmm, yes, just like that! Yes, baby! Make me cum. I wanna cum all over your face!" Kelsi moans, crying out louder and louder before orgasming, squirting onto her boyfriend's face and in his mouth. He eagerly swallows her juices. It is the tastiest thing he ever drank and he knows that it won't be long before he is eating her out again. "Now it's time for me to fuck your brains out," Kelsi tells her younger boyfriend with a determined look. "You're going to fill me with your warm seed."

Hearing this jolts Tim back to his senses and he shakes his head as she pins him down by his wrists, trapping him on the bed. Panicking, he thrashes about. But Kelsi is extremely strong and holds him down effortlessly. His hard dick is now pressing up against her muscular thigh. "Wait a second," he protests. "No condom?" Tim asks. Kelsi nods. "I know that you already have a job and income, but what about me? I'm still in high school! What if I get you pregnant?" The brunette beauty starts laughing and he frowns. "This isn't funny, Kelsi. I love kids but I'm not ready to be a father."

"Baby, listen. I've got an IUD inside me," she says. "I got it inserted a few days after your 18th birthday." Tim still feels reluctant though, even as she grabs his dick and tries to insert it into her tunnel. He moves slightly, managing to dislodge her hand from around his cock. Kelsi frowns at his disobedience, looking upset. "Are you seriously disobeying me right now?" she asks him in a dangerous tone. He looks up at her fearfully as she leans down close. The boy could feel her hot secretions dripping down from her orifice onto his prick. His shaft throbs and he tries to control himself, not wanting his voice to croak.

"It could still fail. Why don't we use both? Better safe than sorry, right?" he asks. Kelsi stares at him before slapping his face. "Or maybe you use the pill too?" Tim stammers nervously. His hot girlfriend slaps him one more time and then pulls him inside her pussy, sheathing his rock hard dick. He gasps in shock, astonished by how good the inside of a woman feels. It's his first time and now he knows why the other guys are always on about sex. She smirks down at him in a very predatory way and starts to ride his dick, bouncing up and down. He moans, clutching the bedsheets, nearly ripping through it.

Kelsi grabs his chin and leans down, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Breaking away from the kiss but still slamming her cunt down onto his cock, she hisses "You belong to me now. Your cock is my property. Your cum is my property. I want you to shoot your load inside me and you are going to give it to me." At first Tim struggles, still unsure about this. But she is way too strong for him to handle and soon he gives up, realising he has no chance of resisting. She is grinning widely as he surrenders, pounding him, driving him into the bed. Her slippery cunt feels like a furnace as it contracts around him, squeezing his manhood powerfully.

She bangs him aggressively, her massive ass slapping against his balls and eventually it becomes too much for him to handle. The teenage boy cries out as he ejaculates in his older girlfriend's muscular pussy, filling up her vagina with his semen. Kelsi grins in victory, feeling him fill her. She bears down on him hard, milking him dry, making sure he shoots all his cum inside her. Then she lies down on her side next to him, stroking his hair very gently. Kelsi gives him twenty minutes to rest before getting up on her four and slapping her own asscheeks, spreading them apart.

"Now fuck my ass," she orders him." He stares at her incredulously as she looks back at him over her shoulder. "Use my own juices as lubricant and stick that cock in my ass right now." Tim gulps as his cock is still a little sore from being squeezed by her pussy. But he doesn't want to upset her and have her slap him again, so he scoops inside her cunt with his prick to gather her juices for lube like she instructed him. He also uses his fingers to gather her pussy juices to rub it around her sphincter, probing in with a finger and then two, loosening her hole up for his cock, so that he can penetrate her without hurting her.

He gasps, amazed to find that it is even tighter than her cunt. Kelsi grins as he feeds her hungry asshole with his prick. Soon, he's buried his entire rod inside her. Her ass fits around him like a glove. She twerks, gyrating her ass around his pole and then begins to move, pulling her own body forward and then slamming back at him. The friction is incredible and he has to hold on to her thick asscheeks, pumping his hard on in and out of her, trying not to cum straight away. She clenches her shithole around him and rams her ass back at his groin mercilessly, fucking his dick with her ass until he finally cums for the second time of the day.

He screams as his dick pulsates and sprays long ropes of cum into her warm ass. Her bowels constrict around Tim's hard cock, wrapping around him and forcing him to unload inside her. The boy then passes out on the bed after his orgasm is over. Kelsi moves her crotch up to his face and rubs her pussy all over him to clean up, then also rubs her ass on his cheeks as well. His semen is still leaking out of both holes and down her thighs as she puts her clothes on. She pulls the covers up over his body and lies down next to him for half an hour before leaving the room quietly, giving him time to rest and get some sleep.

Kelsi sits in the living room for a while, watching the TV. Then she can hear the sound of someone opening the door to the room adjacent to Tim's. Looking over, she could see Clara walking out of it with the kitten following close behind her. Sean purrs at Kelsi's foot, smelling Tim on her. Kelsi smiles, leaning down to pet him gently, making the adorable animal meow. Then she says to Clara "I got his virginity now, and he's also got mine." Clara gives her a high five and the two women hug, both of them very pleased by the way things turned out. Kelsi still couldn't believe her plan to lie to May worked out so well.

"Congratulations," Clara says to Kelsi as the two grab some food from inside the fridge. "I am really happy for you. I take it that you're sleeping over tonight and tomorrow?" Kelsi nods. "Good. In my brother's room?" Again her athletic brunette friend nods. Clara decides to make herself margarita and offers Kelsi some, but the latter, being a health nut, politely declines like she always does when offered something that isn't near 100% healthy. Clara snickers as Kelsi tells her all about how bad alcohol is for the body. "My job isn't exactly as physically demanding as yours so I am drinking this," Clara informs her best friend.

Kelsi watches her friend drink. Truth be told Clara is in great shape too. She exercises a lot to maintain an enticing figure. Clara just isn't phenomenal like Kelsi is. Very few women come close to being as fit as her. She stays with Clara there for a while and also cuddles with Sean, who loves anything and anyone that smells like Tim. Then she calls one of her superior officers and has a long conversation with him before returning to Tim's room to find him still asleep. She did wring a lot out of him, after all. The brown haired beauty rubs his balls until he wakes up. He looks at her and smiles softly. "Hey, baby," he says in a hoarse voice.

"Thirsty?" Kelsi asks her. Tim nods. "I have an idea. Just open your mouth for me." Confused, he does what she tells him to. She then moves up to squat over to his face and shocks him when she starts pissing in his mouth. Her hot urine hits the back of his throat and quickly fills up, making him swallow the bitter liquid as fast as he could. He is too stunned to do anything else but drink his girlfriend's pee. She keeps on urinating in his mouth and then on his face, covering him in her piss until her bladders are empty. "Good boy," she compliments, tousling his hair. She has now marked him as her territory, using her scent to warn off other women.

He blushes as she helps him to his feet and tells him he is going to the mall with her today.

.......

May is feeling sort of confused right now. It's been a couple of weeks since Tim walked in on her getting fucked by Kevin. She is dating the handsome boy but still loves Tim. Also, she recalls the expression on Tim's face when he walked in on them. It just looked like he was hurt and very deeply hurt at that, by what he saw. But why was he hurt though? Kelsi told her that he liked someone else. So why did him seeing her getting screwed made him cry so much? There must be something she is missing. Her childhood friend is physically weak but mentally tough and doesn't cry over things unless it is very serious.

She shakes her head, trying to think of a plausible reason for his behavior, but simply couldn't come up with any. The teenager decides she would feel better after treating herself to some ice cream. May puts on her jacket and ties her long blonde hair up in a high ponytail, applying make up carefully before she grabs her car key. Then she heads out of the house and towards her Ford car, getting inside. Checking the rear view mirror, she starts the engine and pulls out of the alleyway. The teenage girl starts driving towards the mall, turning on the radio and listening to music on the way. It helps occupy her mind and distract her from thoughts about Tim.

Once at the mall, she goes to a large ice cream parlor. May orders rum raisin, her personal favorite flavor. The tall girl waits at a chair for only about a few minutes before being served. She eats it slowly, still trying to decipher what the look on Tim's face could mean. May has not met him for a week now since it is during a school break and he has not been to her house since the incident. It is understandable, of course. She knew things would be terribly awkward after he saw how she was getting pounded from behind, but the way he refused to come over to hang out irritated her a lot.

Unbeknownst to her, Tim is also at the mall, buying a pack of plastic toy balls for his kitten. And with him is Kelsi, who ever since they started dating has only left his side when she has to go to work. He is the one Kelsi waited for for so long and now he is finally all hers and hers alone. Of course Kelsi is going to spend just as much time with him as she can. Nothing and no one could ever come between them. Plus she loves the kitten as well and wants to see if she could buy the fur ball some treats while they are here. The two of them are heading to the very same ice cream parlor where May is.

May happens to look up from her ice cream at the very same moment the couple walk in. She gasps in surprise at the sight of Tim, and her eyes narrow when they land on Kelsi. The older brunette told her he is interested in another girl, so why are the two of them together right now? A thousand thoughts are running through her head and she frowns. Tim and Kelsi see her as well and the two of them look as surprised as she is. Kelsi soon has a superior grin on her face though and May feels that there is something about the smug smirk that she really, really doesn't like.

"Hey, Kelsi," May greets the brunette bombshell, looking at her suspiciously. There is something going on that she doesn't know about. Tim and Kelsi are standing really close to each other and Kelsi looks very smug. "What are you two doing here together?" she asks, then looks at the purchases. "Bought new toys for Sean, eh?" Tim nods without saying a word. He still feels a bit unsure how he should act around her after what he walked in on. Right now he is only smiling at her very lightly, not showing much on his face. It puzzles her to no end to see that they are together when Kelsi told her that Tim has romantic feelings for someone else.

Kelsi leans in to kiss Tim on the cheek in front of May, who gapes in shock. "He and I are dating," Kelsi tells the younger woman. May tries to wrap her head around this. "I've had feelings for Tim for some time now. Got to admit I was really worried about him asking you out but then you went and slept with Kevin. Are you two still together?" May couldn't believe what she's hearing. It's so ridiculous! Kelsi told her that Tim liked someone else! So what the hell is this all about? May gets up from her seat, knees banging up against the underside of the table in her haste.

"What the fuck?" she exclaims. "You told me he had a crush on someone else, Kelsi!" Tim turns to look at Kelsi quizzically. "I told you I'm in love with and wanted to ask Tim out, but then you lied to me, saying he's got feelings for another girl. And now you're dating him?" Her words stun Tim and he stares at his older girlfriend, shocked. The Navy officer looks completely unabashed by the accusation, merely shrugging, not bothered by it at all. Why should she care about this? All is fair in love and war, after all. Nothing for her to feel remotely ashamed of doing at all, as far as she is concerned.

"What is she talking about, Kelsi?" Tim asks his girlfriend, waiting for the tall brunette to give an explanation. She is silent though and he can only wait as she takes her her sweet time, clearly in no rush to explain anything. "Why is she saying all of this stuff?" Kelsi just smiles cryptically and sits down on the chair opposite May. She then orders an ice cream for herself and Tim and sits down opposite May. The tall woman gestures for him to sit down right next to her and he does so apprehensively. He is still unsure what exactly is going on between the two women right now.

Kelsi looks at her boyfriend and says "I lied to her that you were in love with another girl when she told me that she is in love with you." Tim stares at Kelsi in shock and so does May. Kelsi then tells May "It's your fault for being such a stupid cunt and not confessing to him yourself, instead of talking to me about it. If you didn't believe me and just take my word for it, you might be dating the love of your life right now. But you are a moron so you just went with Kevin." Both teens are shocked by how savage she is being right now, May more so than Tim. She now realizes that she put her faith in the wrong person, after all.

May springs up from her seat and then screams "You bitch!" before swinging a fist at Kelsi's head. But the officer is in better shape and has much better skills, easily blocking the punch, grabbing her wrist and twisting it into a painful lock. May cries out in agony as Kelsi holds on to her and applies more pressure. May tries to strike Kelsi with a punch from her free arm, but once again Kelsi effortlessly blocks the attack, swiftly delivering a sharp blow, hitting her in the stomach. May stumbles back down onto her own chair, wheezing, trying to hide the pain and humiliation from her beautiful eyes.

"Honey, that's enough," Tim says to his girlfriend before she gets carried away and strike May again when it is now no longer necessary. Kelsi huffs but simply relents. Tim then looks at May. "So is it true? Did you have feelings for me too, May?" he asks her. Kelsi quickly draws in a very sharp intake of breath, scared of what might happen now. What if the teenage cheerleader tries to win him over? No, that can't happen. She can't allow it. She can't give up Tim, now that the two of them have finally gotten together. She waited way too long to get what she's always wanted and she sure as shit isn't going to give him up now.

"Yes," May whispers. "And I still do. I am still in love with you. Even though I tried to push it aside and forget about it I couldn't bring myself to." She gets up to her feet on trembling legs, still afraid of Kelsi fucking her up. "Please believe me. I still love and want to be with you, Tim. Give me another chance." May is now just staring at her childhood best friend longingly, hoping he is going to say yes to her and go out with her. Kelsi is looking at him too but with a highly stressed expression, worried about Tim choosing May over her, even though she is fairly sure she pussywhipped him effectively enough.

"That's too bad. I already belong to Kelsi," he tells her, before turning to face Kelsi, whose eyes are wide. Then he leans in and kisses her, and May flushes indignantly. May couldn't believe it! Her blood boil and she seethes. This bitch lied to her in order to keep them apart and he chooses Kelsi? May almost springs up to attack the older woman but is still in way too much pain and also fears further punishment. She knows she has zero chance against her. Kelsi is way too strong and skilled for her to handle. So she just sits there stewing in her rage, teeth gritting and fists clenched, clearly furious.