Deceitful Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I know that we haven't been together for, but I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Kelsi tells him, before pulling a box out of the drawer on the side of the couch. She opens it and he gasps as he sees the golden ring inside. "Will you marry me?" she asks him. He quickly nods and puts the ring on and she smiles, kissing him passionately on the lips. Tim has never looked so happy in his life and Kelsi is glad to be the reason for it, seeing how delighted he is by her proposal. Oh, they are going to have the best wedding ever! She and Clara and Ann just have to start planning as soon as they can.

On Sunday, she goes over to Clara's place while Tim is at a friend's house. She and her best friend make plans on the wedding, talking about all the stuff that they can do. It will be good to see how they can make the day as special as possible for all of them. Tim shows up a few hours later after Kelsi has left and Clara says "Kelsi told me that she wants a huge wedding with many of her friends over. What do you say?" The boy nods, showing his sister that he is fine with having a lot of guests over at the wedding. Even though he is still an awkward boy, he wants his fiancée to be happy.

He goes over to Kelsi's house later that day and spends a couple of hours there with her. It's been a year since they got together and he is still as crazy about her as ever. Tim thinks about her that night and has a perfect night's sleep. A few months later the two of them get married in a beautiful ceremony with all their friends in attendance. She has a lot more than him, having been to university and already having a career, but he doesn't mind that and is quite happy to meet all of her friends and get to know them. Kelsi and her Tim live together happily ever after.

The End.