Deceitful Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsi looks very proud and the two of them eat ice cream. Then they pay for their own scoops but not for May's. Tim gives May a sorry look and leaves, hand in hand with Kelsi. May tries to control herself and not launch a strike, knowing it would only end badly for her. She stews in her rage and thinks about how foolish she was to simply take Kelsi's word for it. It cost her the only boy she has ever loved and now she has no way of getting him back. Not when he's completely head over heels in love with the brunette bombshell like he clearly is. She should just give up.

But then various images of the boy she grew up with flash by in her head and she thinks of all the fun they had together when they were kids, and how their feelings for each other developed over time. And she finds that she can't just get over him. She loves him too much. It's impossible to stop loving him, knowing that he was in love with her too, before that bitch Kelsi ruined it all. She is going to fight for him. May wants Tim and she isn't going to give up without a fight, because that isn't her. She isn't a coward. She knows what she wants and that's to end up with the love of her life.

With that thought in mind, she finishes her ice cream and heads to the gym. The cheerleader works out with an intense look on her beautiful face, ignoring the creeps staring at her huge ass. She has to focus on figuring out a way to get Tim back. Can't let anything or anyone distract her from that goal. After an hour at the fitness centre, May leaves, heading home straight away. She is going to dump Kevin and then go to Tim's house tomorrow to start charming him. She already did it before without trying. Now that she's going to put some serious effort into it, it should be more than doable for her. She should be able to make him fall back in love with her again.

May goes to bed that night with a very determined look on her face, deciding that things are only getting started now.

.......

May plots it carefully. She thinks of her time with Tim when the two of them were kids. He is usually at home during the holidays, not going anywhere else. It is going to be easy for her to get to him. Kelsi has to go to work unlike him so May can go to his house today. She is very anxious to see him again and he is going to be all alone. It is the perfect opportunity for her to make her move and win him over. Yes, she is sure that she will succeed. She has to. He is all that she has ever wanted and she can't live without him. It hurts way too much to even think about that.

She goes over to his house, parking her car right outside. The girl tries to take deep breaths and tells herself not to panic. No point in getting herself all worked up right now. It isn't going to help her to have a panic attack when she faces him. May takes something out of her pocket. The tall cheerleader has been gifted an electric cigarette by one of her friends on the squad. Her hands tremble as she uses it for the first time, thinking that vaping might help soothe her nerves and make her stop trembling so much. Feeling the smoke enter her lungs helps her calm down as she experiences the new sensation.

After a few minutes of this she walks up to his front door. She's made a copy of his key before and enters easily. His parents are at work and because Kelsi's at work too, Tim is at home all by himself. Perfect. She walks to his bedroom and enters it. He is inside with Sean, petting the adorable kitten very gently and watching him play with the balls he bought. As soon as he hears the door opening and footsteps, he quickly ushers the baby cat behind him protectively. He seems to relax when he sees that it's May but then frowns. "How did you get in?" he asks his childhood friend suspiciously.

"Oh, I made a copy of your key," she says casually, acting like there's nothing wrong about that at all. He gapes at her incredulously, not sure if he heard her right. Sean meows from behind him and Tim allows the kitten to walk forwards slightly, but still holds out a protective arm. May sighs. "Tim, you know that even if I were to get mad at you about your relationship with Kelsi, I am never going to hurt him, right?" The boy sighs but nods. He still doesn't want her to move in so close though. She did try to attack his girlfriend, after all. The only reason he hasn't told her to leave is because his girlfriend did manipulate her.

Tim asks "So what do you want? Why are you hear? I thought we would have nothing to talk about after you tried to hit my girlfriend back when we were at the ice cream parlor." May flinches from the reminder of her defeat at the hands of Kelsi. Tim waits for her to say something, still sitting there on the floor in front of her, Sean curled up next to him. The tiny kitten meows as he can tell his owner is feeling unease. May doesn't really know how to handle the reception she is getting right now. The love of her life is right here and she has gone over some words in her head but they've all vanished.

Finally she manages to recall them and look him deep in the eyes, telling him "Please break up with Kelsi." He gapes at her audacity, not entirely sure if he heard her right. "Dump her. Leave her and go out with me instead." Then she gets down on her knees so that the two of them are face to face. But the boy quickly backs away though, as he does not want to be near her. He is still mad at her for her attempt to strike Kelsi and it shows on his face. "Kelsi is just a manipulative, selfish bitch who lied so that she could have you to herself. She doesn't deserve you."

"And you think you deserve me?" he asks her in an angry tone. May flinches in shock at his tone as he never spoke to her in a harsh way before, ever since they first met. "She's smart enough to lie to you. You took her word for it and never bothered to ask me yourself. I'm worth it in her eyes, worth her using a deceitful trick. I belong to her now so please never talk about trying to get me to be yours again!" May sees red in her eyes after he's finished saying all this. She sprints forward, taking him by full surprise and attempting to press her lips on his, making him gasp in shock.

Sean senses Tim's distress. The kitten hisses and Tim quickly grabs him and sets him on the bed, out of harm's way. He then shoves May away and the girl looks even more enraged. "No! You're mine, Tim! Mine!" she snarls at the boy she loves, forcing him on the defensive. He tries to push her away from him but she is stronger and it is all he could do to plant his palms on her face to try and keep her lips off of his. Tim doesn't want anyone but Kelsi to kiss him and is fighting with everything he's got as Sean watches on in evident concern for him.

"Enough of this!" Tim says to her, his voice strained with the effort not to shout in front of his baby cat. He has no desire of traumatizing him and just wants to get this over with. "You either get out of my house now or I'm calling the police to remove you from here. I'm going to do it. May, you know me well enough to tell when I am being serious about something. You can just look into my eyes now and see how serious I am about this." He stares at her and she can tell that he does really mean it. He will call the cops on her if she does not leave right now.

At that moment, May realizes that all is lost. She made the mistake of believing Kelsi and taking her word for it instead of asking Tim herself. Now he belongs to that brunette and she has no one to blame but herself for this. So she hangs her head low and leaves in shame, with the air of someone who's lost a part of herself. She cries softly and Tim feels a pang of guilt. He stops her with some words "Hey, I'm sorry I was so harsh to you with my words. I didn't mean to make you cry. I just go carried away, all right?" May nods and then leaves the house, and Tim turns to his kitten who is looking at him curiously.

Tim sighs. Sean ambles over and crawls into his lap, and he gives the fur ball a cuddle. The boy caresses his pet gently and mutters "Looks like I have already burned the bridge." He then sets Sean down on the floor and goes into the kitchen to find some snack to eat, like he always does after having to deal with something stressful. A part of him does wish he could go back to being friends with May, but the latter is no longer the girl he grew up with. Not after how she tried to assault his girlfriend. The best he can do is make his peace with the fact that they have both changed and are not going to be friends again.

Kelsi arrives at his house later that day. She looks at him curiously when she sees the look on his face and asks him "Are you okay, baby?" Tim nods, slowly petting his kitten on the head before looking up at his older girlfriend. Kelsi sits down on the bed and he joins her, and the two of them watch Sean purr at their feet. It's clear that something's going on but Kelsi doesn't know what it is and wonders why her boyfriend looks far less cheerful than he did before. She is really worried for him and doesn't know what to say, still unaware of what happened earlier in the day.

"Well, earlier today May came over to my house," he tells his hot girlfriend. Kelsi raises her eyebrows curiously. "She just begged me to take her back and give her a second chance." He sighs and the brunette next to him watches him carefully, wondering what's going on in his mind right now. "But I made her leave. I told her I'll never date her, now that I have you." Tim looks at Kelsi in a deeply meaningful way and she smiles, pleased to hear this. "I promise I will never leave you. I love you, Kelsi. Just you and you alone." She hugs him tightly, kissing him all over his face as he leans into her warm embrace.

"That's great to hear, my love," she breathes, stroking his hair. "I love you too and I am never going to let anyone or anything take you away from me." His sister arrives home not long after. Tim leaves Sean with her and returns to his room. and Kelsi makes love to him on his bed. She spoons him from behind, arms wrapped around his chest, pressing her face into his back. The tall woman snuggles up to her boyfriend and kisses him on the side of his neck, knowing he is as in love with her as she is with him. He got a chance to choose and he chose her over May. She did what she set out to do well. He is now completely pussywhipped, just the way she wants.

She has dinner with him and his sister that night. Clara just asks "So how are things going with you two now?" The girl watches with a smile as her darling little brother reaches down to pet his little kitten on the head. Tim then looks back up at her as she says "I heard that May came over. Did she try to get you to leave Kelsi for her?" Kelsi goes rigid and Tim gently placed a hand on her shoulder, calming her down a great deal. He knows she is still upset about his former best friend trying to steal him away and doesn't want her to worry about it.

"Yes, she did. And I told her to leave if she didn't want me to call the cops," he tells his sister. Clara looks surprised by the way he handled it. "May might have been my childhood best friend but she also tried to attack Kelsi when she found out about us. I'm not going to keep on hanging out with her after she did something like that. She should've known that, and the fact that I wouldn't leave Kelsi for her or anyone else." He turns to kiss Kelsi and Kelsi grins. He is so cute, with the way he is so loyal to her. And she loves him all the more for it, knowing he will never betray her or leave her for someone else.

Clara rolls her eyes at this display of affection between the two of them and mutters something about them having to kiss while there is someone around. Tim just sticks his tongue out at his big sister childishly. He is glad though that she is supportive of his relationship and not playing an overprotective sister like she could be doing. He has no idea that she threatened Kelsi, saying that she will kill her if the latter ever hurt Tim. But of course, he never know of this.

......

One year later

Clara is wondering what's going on right now. She is at Kelsi's house, along with Ann who was called there about a few minutes before her. The two are in the living room, watching TV together as they wait for their friend to come home. Finally she does at seven o'clock. Kelsi quickly goes to the bathroom to get a shower while Clara and Ann wait. "What do you think she wanted to talk about?" Ann asks Clara curiously. Clara doesn't have the faintest idea and just shrugs in response. "You don't know?" This time Clara nods, showing that she really doesn't have a clue why Kelsi had called them over.

Kelsi soon returns to the living room and sits down with them on her couch. She is holding a small paper bag in her hand and Clara peers at it curiously. "I was wondering what you called us over for," Clara says to her. Kelsi just gives a cryptic smile. She then hands the bag to Clara and Ann. The two of them look inside and see a box. Taking it out, they open it and gasp at the same time. Inside is a golden ring. Seeing their reaction makes Kelsi smirk. Clara looks up at her and asks "Are you shitting me? You're planning to propose to my little brother?" Kelsi nods happily.

"Yup. That's right," she tells her friends in an excited tone. Ann looks just as stunned by this as Clara is. Both of the two girls are shocked by what their dear friend is saying. "I know it might seem really early but I do love Tim with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with him. Clara, please tell me that you're okay with this. I mean, I would still marry him anyway, even if you are not okay with it, but I still want you to agree with what I'm doing." She looks at her best friend meaningfully and Clara thinks about how happy her little brother is going to be from this.

Ann clears her throat. "He is still just a kid though, Kelsi," she says. Kelsi then frowns as her friend continues "I know that you love him a lot, and that you're ready for this, but is he ready? Are you sure getting married right now is going to be a good idea? He might panic and say no. Like, how would you take it if he does that?" Kelsi has to frown in her thoughts about that. She realizes that her friend has a point. But then it just occurs to her that it doesn't matter. She is going to respect Tim's choice, even if he isn't ready yet, so it won't hurt to ask him to marry her.

"He can say no if he wants to. I'll wait until he is ready, no matter how long it may take," Kelsi says adamantly. She is sure though that he is going to say yes, knowing him as well as she does now. She looks at her two best friends. "You two just keep a lid on it. Don't mention it to him or anyone who might tell him about my plans, okay? He isn't going to find out before the day I propose. I do want it to come as a complete surprise. I mean it." Ann and Clara quickly nod, and Kelsi hugs the two of them tightly. "Thank you for always being supportive of me on this," she whispers.

Clara hugs her back. "You're welcome," she says. "I want you to be happy. Both you and my little brother. So you better take very good care of him, okay? If I ever hear of you hurting him, I'm going to hunt you down and boil you alive." Kelsi chuckles and the girls embrace for a bit before letting go. Then Clara tells her friends "I have to go home soon. I won't tell Tim about this. I promise." She then leaves the house and starts to head back to her own place, while Ann stays behind to talk to Kelsi for a bit. They discuss Ann's own crush before she too has to leave for the night, and Kelsi goes into her bedroom.

On the road, Clara thinks about how things have gotten to this. She is very happy with it, of course. Two of the people she loves the most are getting married soon. Despite her initial misgivings, she is fairly sure now that she thinks about it that Tim would say yes to Kelsi. He is clearly that besotted with her. She can't wait to be her best friend's maid of honour and watch her get married to Tim. It will be so perfect. The bus stops two blocks away from her house and she walks back to her place happily, bright smile on her face as she thinks of how they are going to plan the wedding.

When she gets back inside her house, she finds Tim lying on the couch with Sean curled on his chest. The cute little kitten is watching her and Clara presses a finger to her lips, gesturing for him to stay quiet and not wake her brother up. She then goes to take a shower. Once she is back in the living room, he has already woken up and asks her "Where did you go anyway?" Clara just shrugs, not telling him anything. He frowns but then Sean meows and he strokes his pet's head very gently, giving him the attention he wants. He looks at the time on the clock and heads into his living room, Sean following him closely behind.

Clara sits down on the couch and gets her phone out to text Kelsi before heading to her own room. She lies down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, grinning. The woman can't wait to see the reaction on her little brother's face. It's going to be great! She goes to sleep that night a very happy woman, knowing things are about to be really great soon. It's a perfect night's sleep to her and she gets the full eight hours she rarely does. Her sleep is full of good dreams about how to make the wedding between Kelsi and Tim the best day of all their lives, countless plans going through her head.

The next morning, she emerges from her bedroom and waits for about ten minutes before Tim leaves his, with Sean perched on his shoulder. He crouches down and gently sets the kitten on the floor before getting some food. As he does it, Clara thinks about her discussion with Kelsi the previous day and smiles to herself. She quickly hides it when he turns around, expertly masking her expression, not giving anything away at all. There's no reason to alert him to what is going to happen soon. Kelsi wants it to be a surprise and Clara is going to help her accomplish just that.

After he's had breakfast with her and their parents, he says "I'm going over to the bookstore and then to Kelsi's house this evening." Clara hides a smile again as she thinks about how he is going to react once he sees the ring that her best friend bought for him. She knows that his reaction will be priceless. The tall young woman is just eager to see it in his eyes and does all she can to stop a smile from breaking out on her lips. It's a good thing Tim is so oblivious and doesn't notice, being distracted by Sean purring, lying on his back, asking to be petted. Clara watches on fondly.

She then goes back to eating her cereal as Tim washes his bowl and heads back to his room to do a bit of reading, with Sean lying on his lap. He reads his book and takes some notes as well. After ten minutes he stands up to stretch out his limbs for a bit, loosening up. He really must have slept in a bad position cause he is sore. Or maybe Kelsi's fucking him too hard lately. He blushes as he thinks about this, turning red as he now recalls the way she has banged him over the last few weeks. Always is a way to embarrass him when he thinks of himself moaning her name as she drove him into the bed.

He goes to the bookstore at ten o'clock with the kitten in his stroller. The cute cat seems to attract a lot of attention but he only smiles and talks to them in a polite way, letting them look at Sean as he moves along past many different shelves. Within twenty minutes, the boy is done and purchases a new book at the cashier before leaving. He treats himself to a cup of ice cream at the very same parlor where he and Kelsi were confronted by May about the two of them dating. He still shudders thinking about what happened that day and how his former friend had attempted to hit his girlfriend.

In the evening, he goes to Kelsi's house and enters, using a spare key she gave him. Then he waits inside for about an hour before she comes home. She is in an extremely good mood today and he wonders what could possibly be the reason for this. Of course he is glad to see the huge smile on her face when she enters the room but it still makes him feel really curious. "What's up?" he asks her as she sits down next to him on the couch, taking his hands in hers and looking straight into his eyes. Tim feels his face heating up as she leans in to kiss him gently on the forehead.