Deception

Story Info
A quick anal fuck in the funhouse.
2.2k words
4.07
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donna_J
Donna_J
26 Followers

Our ardent, Ferris wheel make out session was disrupted by the announcement that the park would be closing within the next half hour. I lost track of the number of times we rode it, but the absence of my panties, and the lingering wetness between my legs is a constant reminder of every filthy thing that was done to me on the ride, and throughout the day. With every step toward the exit, I grow eager to finally be filled by my master.

It was the perfect day of rides, games, and carnival food. I was rewarded with a date where our dynamic went out the window, and everything was free range. Unfortunately, he wasn't very rewarding in the orgasm department. He teased me the entire day, and didn't allow me to cum. Every time I was on the edge of my release, he would stop and suggest something else for us to do. Even when I begged for him to take me home, he reminded me that this date was an earned thing, and he had to keep his end of the deal.

I stare up at him in confusion when he stops us in front of the fun house. I scan the area and thankfully we seem to be the only ones around. A zip of anxiousness bolts its way through me. He is up to something.

"You look like a terrified mouse that just caught site of a cat." My inability to read him will never fail to intrigue me. I know he's about to take me on a wild ride.

I'm suddenly wearing him like a necklace when his hand engulfs my delicate neck as he devours my lips in another consuming kiss. My moans are caught between us as I push into his hardness. Butterflies take flight in the pit of my stomach, and the need to pull my skirt up and beg him to fuck me may consume every intelligent cell in my brain soon. "Home. Please take me home Sir." I beg.

"It's not Home, but it does say house." His Cheshire grin makes me nervous, and I swear his eyes visibly darken.

He leads me up the metal stairs of the fun house, the sounds of our footsteps swallowed by the loud carnival music blaring from the speakers hung in the corners. I feel his breath on my neck, and I freeze in place. He bites my earlobe with a growl. "Run." He demands with a sharp edge to his tone.

Hastily, I turn to him so we are face to face. My eyes search his for some kind of hint that he's joking. The savage inner fire that I'm met with tells me otherwise. "You're insane. They're closing." I shake my head in defiance.

He holds up his index finger, and I can't help but roll my eyes.

One is a warning. Two means I am in the active stages of messing around. And three means I'm about to find out. I get to three often. But not tonight, his strike system is out the window and means nothing. "That doesn't count tonight. So put your meaningless finger down like the best boy that you are."

His aptitude to retain his affability when I test his patience is striking. "I'm going to take you wherever I catch you, so if that's right where we stand then so be it Kitten. They can just get a free after hours freakshow." His hand wraps around my forearm and I'm rapidly pulled to him. The impact into his chest forces the breath from my lungs in a huff. My eyes widen at his threat because I know it isn't empty. "How about this?"

I relax in his grasp as my curiosity gets the best of me. "You have my attention."

He chuckles to himself audaciously as his hand cradles my cheek. "I always have your attention. Even when you don't want to give it to me. You're so scared you're going to miss something." The confidence that drips from him pulls me in like quicksand. Per usual he isn't wrong, but I'm not admitting that.

I stick my tongue out like a bratty child when my brain betrays me and nothing witty comes to mind. "Whatever."

His gentle caress feels out of place with his provoked gaze riveted on me. "Do that again so I can pull you to me by your tongue and let everyone in this park hear you squeal." Gripping my shoulders, he faces me away from him. His hands stay planted there, and I suddenly feel his breaths at my ear. "If you get out of the fun house before I catch you, you get to cum however you'd like. But if I catch you first," He sighs as he pushes his hard cock against my ass, "Like we both know will happen. I get to fuck your ass as you keep both of your hands on the mirror, and off your clit. I may or may not let you cum." I'm caught off guard when he draws away and smacks my ass. "I'm counting to ten, and then I'm chasing, so I advise that you run."

My body feels like it's on a euphoric high as I run into the rotating barrel that spits me out onto an unbalanced floor. "..five... four..." He continues to count out as his voice quickly fades behind me. Ignoring the caution sighs telling me not to run, I attempt to put as much space between the two of us that I can. The faster that I get through this, the sooner I get to cum.

When I see the maze of mirrors I stop for a moment and listen for any signs of him behind me. Out of all the obstacles, this will require the most of my time. My shoulders relax when I don't hear any sign of him, and I find comfort in knowing I was able to put distance between us. I touch in front of me as I begin to make my way through the maze, careful to not run into any mirrors. My method seems to be successful because with every corner I turn, the music that is blaring outside appears to be getting closer and closer, and there still isn't any trace of the predatorial maniac that's hunting me.

When I step into the next section of mirrors, I come to terms with my Cadmean victory because I'm no longer surrounded by the reflection of myself. Master steps into the area from the opposite way, and my obvious puzzlement is everywhere I look.

My attention goes to where I just came from. How did he get ahead of me?

"Behind you. Ahead of you." He walks me into the mirror at my back. The sudden coolness of it takes my breath away. "It never matters because I'm everywhere Princess." With a not so gentle force, I'm flipped so I am face to face with myself. His aggression stimulates arousal. "You can never get away." His hands trace up my legs until they reach the hem of my skirt. "It was an illusion. Deception." He lifts the skirt up as his hands continue their exploration up my thighs. "You thought you were running to escape me." My moans echo through the space when he sucks and nips at a spot on the side of my neck. "But I used your motivation and confidence that you could successfully get away, to effortlessly chase you right into my arms." His tongue licks the length of my neck up to my ear. His breaths hitting the sensitive flesh causes my legs to grow weak. "Your confidence in beating me is always the precipice of your failure."

"You cheated!" I accuse sharply, adding a smile of defiance.

My reaction only seems to amuse him. His eyes grab mine in the mirror. "It's hard to cheat when you're the game master." I hear the sound of his zipper, and suddenly he traces the length of himself through my folds awakening a storm of desire. "Your mouth and tone say one thing, but this sweet cunt weeps for me."

His fingers dance across the curves of my waist before they latch into my flesh like an anchor. I'm hypersensitive to everything that is him. My body comes alive, every nerve awakened. He is my enchanter. "Look at yourself in the mirror as I fuck you. I want you to see how you fall apart for me." I'm stunned when he pushes into my cunt gently. Taking his time until he is buried to the hilt. "Put your hands on the mirror, and don't you dare close your eyes. You deserve all eyes on you."

Like second nature I obey as he begins to drive in and out of me. Diamonds dot my vision as I entangle in his web of ecstasy. All day he worked me up to this point. Pushing me until I was a senseless mess wound up so tight for him. His own toy. A body and mind trained for him.

"Look at how your eyes glaze over with lust. Your pupils dilate." His voice is barely above a whisper but it's the only thing I hear. He doesn't just have control of my body. My mind is his favorite playground. He took his time weaving himself into every inch of it, training me intellectually so my body fell in line. I was trapped before I even realized what he was doing. Too lost in his sorcery to even care or fight it.

I'm already close to cumming. Without notice my eyes begin to shutter closed. His thrust stop abruptly, and I become so frustrated I could cry.

Without warning he pushes into my ass. I'm thankful for all of the training because the pain is minimal. The sting is still there, but its pleasurable all the same. "Didn't I say not to close your eyes." They're wide open now. And wild with heated desire. "You were so close weren't you?" He teases.

"No." I decide to lie. I don't want to give him any more satisfaction in knowing how irked I am. But I know better. He's an intelligent man that knows my body more than I do. He knew I was close. That's exactly why he started fucking my ass. And my lie will not go unpunished.

"Look at me." He commands.

My eyes look up into the reflection of his. "That wasn't very smart Kitten." He begins thrusting in and out of me faster and harder. The dull sting fades into pleasurable waves. "Can you cum with me just fucking your ass? No stimulation where you want it. I bet your dripping wet, needing to be filled there." His growl echoes through the space as he gets lost in his pleasure. I study him in the mirror, the eroticism of watching him lose control makes my need to climax a desperate mission.

"Please sir let me cum." I begin to beg. I'm so close, but it's just not enough to send me over the edge. "Can I touch myself please?"

"I didn't say you couldn't cum Kitten." He bends down so he is flush against my back. "Relax. Great things take time." His whisper is too much for my overwhelmed senses. "You are such a good girl." He praises.

Something builds with his angle change. The pleasure is suddenly consuming. If this is what falling from grace feels like I'd do it over and over again. "Shatter for me." He growls. My eyes lock with his as I throw my head back against his shoulder. My lids grow heavy, and I can't help but close them against his orders.

"Please don't stop!" I shout. A forceful orgasm splits through me. Each wave growing more intense with each thrust into my ass. I roar out a scream when his teeth sink into my neck. The jolt of pain adding another burst of pleasure to my dizzying release.

"Fuck!" He groans. His body tenses as his uniformed thrusts become shaky and uncontrolled. I watch in awe as he slams deep into me, spilling his seed, marking me like his property. My eyes go to the dainty, silver chain around my neck symbolizing just that.

An overwhelming emotion of gratitude fills me as we watch the other in the mirror. "Thank you for letting me cum Master."

"The pleasure is mine as always Kitten. You were perfect."

I shiver when he pulls out of me. I'm not empty for long before I feel something replace his cock.

A plug.

"I don't want you to lose a drop." He pulls my skirt down and adjusts my clothing. I'm sure I will look like a spent whore regardless of what he does to fix my appearance. I can only hope that everyone is already gone. "I'm not done with you, but we must be going, we are unfortunately out of time."

"It's a bit too late to be worried about that. We were out of time when they said to leave." My tone is far too sassy, but he doesn't seem to care when he holds his hand out for me.

"I tried to tell you this was a bad idea." He shrugs.

Like a lady I show him my middle finger and stick out my tongue. That is until I remember his threat and suck it back in. That is a pain I don't want to fuck around and find out about today.

Perhaps another time.

He winks "Smart girl."

Donna_J
Donna_J
26 Followers