Deception!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she moaned as his other hand rubbed her clit and G-spot. She grew warm and aroused. Her anus relaxed and expanded.

Jefferson applied more lube to her butt and put some on his cock. He kissed her bum, knelt behind her, and slowly, carefully, yet firmly drove his penis inside her rectum.

"Oh!" they both moaned, enjoying the penetration, the stretching of her asshole, and the union of their bodies.

"Oh, you bastard," she spat out. "Your cock is so fat."

He chuckled and answered, "You love it! You always have and you always will." He groped her saggy breasts as he bottomed out in her bottom. "Do you remember the first time we did this?"

"Yes," she answered, grunting. "After having two children eighteen months apart, we had to come up with a plan...Oh!" she groaned. She took and released a deep breath, laughed, and said, "Mutual masturbation and oral sex didn't satisfy us. We craved penetration. This has satisfied our carnal desires and kept me from having a dozen kids!"

They laughed. They groaned when Jefferson slowly stroked his hard shaft in and out of her arse. The sensations generated delighted and bewitched them. Jeff's active hands on her breasts and pussy delivered a greater orgasm than his tongue had.

"OHhhhhh," she cried as she climaxed. Her vagina and anus pulsed. He felt her body shuttered and the rhythmic throbbing of her nether region. "OH!" he hollered and filled her bowels with his sperm.

They collapsed. His shrinking dick fell out of her bum and smeared cum on her butt. They were lost in their bliss.

Abby stirred and said playfully, "You bastard! I can't deny you any part of me! I am a shameless slut when it comes to your cock!"

He kissed her and said, "I love you too!"

^^^

The next morning, Jefferson and his eighteen-year-old son, Emery, saddled up and rode the thirty miles into town. John stayed in the camp to protect Abby and the children.

They asked around town for the best place to sell gold and were directed to Rogers' Bar & Casino. They struck what they thought was a fair deal and received a boatload of money.

"Come, Emery," his father said. "Let us celebrate our good fortune with a beer." They went to the bar and Jefferson said, "Barman, two beers."

The old man nodded and got them their drinks. Jefferson paid in cash and made the mistake of flashing his bankroll.

Joshua Crumm noticed and thought, "Another bumpkin who got lucky! I'll be watching you, my friend. I'll follow you out of town, and take your hard-earned cash." He chuckled, sipped his beer, and kept a sharp eye on Jefferson.

When they finished their beers, Jefferson and Emery went to the general store and bought clothes, lots of food, some sweets, and pretty hair ribbons. They headed back to their family, not knowing that trouble followed them.

Crumm was a bad man. He'd tried his hand at prospecting and gave it up when he discovered how much hard labor was required. He still wanted to get rich; he changed his tactics.

He decided a better plan was to let some other poor slobs do the work. He'd sit and wait for the successful miners to come to town, exchange their gold for cash, and rob them.

He invested in a good rifle, and he followed his prey as they headed back to their stake. Not so closely that they'd notice. When they were away from town and in an isolated area, he killed them.

This worked well for him twice. The third time he tried it, his victim's horse stumbled as he fired his shot, causing him to miss his target. The man quickly dismounted, got behind a rock, and returned fire. Neither could take out the other, but shards of rock cut his cheek, got into Crumm's left eye, and forced him to withdraw.

Since his vision was impaired, Crumm could no longer work his scheme. He found two other ne'er-do-wells interested in easy money and the threesome had success. They killed and robbed two miners.

As they celebrated their success over drinks in a bar, Crumm said, "You know, we are not taking full advantage of our opportunities."

"What ya talking about, Boss?" Derek asked.

"We've got the money," Crumm said. "But I wonder how much gold is to be found as his stake?"

"Are you suggesting we work his claim?" Alfonso asked.

"No! No way," Crumm exclaimed. "Every day new men stream into town with stars in their eyes. They scatter into the hinterland, hoping to strike it rich. Very few do. Most stumble back into town worn out and hungry.

"If we followed the prospectors all the way back to their claim, and killed them there, we'd get the money and the knowledge of where a man should look for gold.

"We could offer it to some 49er. He'd get a proven claim to work, and we'd do nothing and get a share of the profits."

"Damn, Crumm," Derek said. "You're a genius!"

^^^

Derek, Alfonso, and Joshua Crumm followed Jefferson and Emery back to their claim. They watched the family celebrate and enjoy the bounty their hard work had earned them. All the girls, including Abby, put ribbons in their long hair and danced.

At dawn, the roughnecks stormed the camp with guns blazing. They focused on Jefferson and John and killed them quickly. Emery was also riddled with bullets.

Abigail was a mess. She was crying and scared. She gathered her remaining children around her. They were sobbing.

The killers all had kerchiefs covering their faces. Crumm pointed his gun at Abby and the kids and said, "Ma'am, do you want to die?"

"Please!" Abigail begged. "Don't hurt my children." She enveloped them in her arms. The frightened children clung to her skirt.

"We're taking the money and the claim," Crumm said. "I'll kill all of you if I have to." He paused and stared at them. Then said, "If you leave now, your wagon could be in San Francisco in two days."

"We'll go," Abigail said to the scary man with scars around his left eye.

Crumm cocked his gun and said, "If you stop in the local towns or make trouble for us, you're dead and I'll slit your children's throats."

He approached sixteen-year-old Hannah. She was blossoming into a fine woman. He looked her over from head to toe, and said, "Me and the boys might have to sample this one before we put her down."

Abby stepped in front of her daughter and said, "We won't give you any trouble. We'll ride straight to San Francisco, and we won't say anything to anyone."

"Good. We understand each other."

Derek and Alfonse helped them gather their meager possessions. They loaded them into the wagon along with food and water. They hitched up the horses, the family climbed in, and left.

"We'll be watching you!" Crumm shouted. He had Alfonso follow them until they passed the first settlement.

^^^

Abigail and her children made it to San Francisco with no money and no friends. At that time, it wasn't a city; it was an encampment. Two years previously, there were one thousand people there. Now, there were twenty-five thousand with more arriving every day.

She begged for a job, food, and shelter. There were very few businesses. She took the only job she was offered and became a whore in the red-light district known as the Barbary Coast. She sucked and fucked, and took it up the ass to feed her family.

Due to San Francisco's rapid growth, its infrastructure lagged behind. It was a lawless city. Crime was so bad a vigilante group of citizens formed to fight the gangs of criminals who roamed the streets.

Due to the lack of sewers and sanitation, cholera epidemics swept the city. Among its many victims were Hannah and Lydia.

Abigail, twelve-year-old Sarah, and four-year-old Monroe lived in a flop house. They struggled to get by. Abby was determined that she would not lose any more children and prayed that one day the man who'd inflicted this misery on her and her family would cross her path and she swore she'd kill him.

Frequently, she retold the story of what had happened to them to her surviving children. She described the leader as a soulless, ruthless, green-eyed man with scars around his left eye. She made her children promise to take revenge on him if their paths crossed.

^^^

Six years passed. The three of them struggled and barely got by. When Sarah turned eighteen, she joined her mother in the whore house, selling her body.

For four years they worked in the same brothel.

Carson Rove, a fifty-year-old rich gambler who had had them both, strolled into the whore house. Abigail spotted him, remembered he was a good tipper, and greeted him enthusiastically.

"Mr. Rove, you're looking as dapper as ever. Come, buy me a drink." She smiled, kissed him on the cheek, looped her arm through his, and guided him to a table.

"It's good to see you, Abby. I'd be glad to have a drink and a chat with you. So many of the women here are great at sex, but lacking in the finer things, like manners and the art of conversation."

They sat and talked. He drank expensive whiskey; she was served the cheap stuff, but at the same exorbitant price. His eyes spied Sarah, coming down the stairs after servicing a customer, he said, "That beautiful young woman is your daughter, isn't she?"

"Yes," Abby responded. She felt her stomach somersault. He noticed her distress, patted her hand, and said, "You need not be afraid. Call her over. I have a proposition I believe you will find interesting."

Abby went to her daughter and brought her to Rove. They sat. After exchanging pleasantries, he said, "I am an old man..."

"No," Sarah objected. "As I recall at our last meeting you were as vigorous as any young buck!"

"Thank you, my dear. Please hear me out." The ladies sat quietly with their hands on their laps. There was a commotion at the entrance. All eyes turned that way and saw Joshua Crumm enter.

The green-eyed man, who had scars on his left cheek, banged his ornament cane on the floor to silence the crowd and said, "I have news. I, Joshua Crumm, am the new proprietor of this establishment. I will spruce this place up. The liquor will be top shelf and all the women will be young and pretty.

"Barkeep, drinks on the house. Serve everyone the good stuff!"

When Crumm thumped the floor with his cane, Rove and Abigail each seethed and muttered, "Him!" If looks could kill, Crumm would have died before making his announcement.

Everyone listened to his words. A cheer went up from the crowd when they learned they were receiving a free drink.

Rove and Abigail looked at each other. They could not disguise their contempt for Crumm. "What has he done to you?" Rove asked.

"He killed my husband, brother, and first-born child. He stole our claim, forced me to come to this hell-hole where two of my children died of cholera, and my daughter and I are forced to whore ourselves to have a roof over our heads and food on the table for us and my youngest."

Rove saw intense hatred in Abby's eyes and fear in Sarah's.

He said, "I loathed that man. He was robbed, cheated, and killed many. The world would be a better place without him. He knows this is a common thought and surrounds himself with bodyguards.

"Perhaps this is an opportune time for my proposal," Rove said. "You do not want to work for him and it sounds like, due to your age, he plans to cast you aside."

He looked at the two of them and said, "I am rich and I am old. I am retiring and wish to have a tranquil life surrounded by my family. Alas, that is not possible. I have buried two wives and have no surviving children.

"When I thought about who I would like to spend my final years with, you two came into my mind. I have enjoyed your company, in and out of bed. You are both pretty and pleasant. I am not proposing marriage. I am offering you an escape from this place.

"You and your youngest could live with me in my grand house. I have servants to cook and clean. You will be my companions and paramours.

"Your life will no longer be one of struggle and strive. I will pay for the child to attend the best schools. Sarah, if you want to learn a trade or go to school or run a small shop, I shall pay for that. Abby, I envision your role as the lady of the house. You will organize the parties I throw.

"We will continue to have sex." He smiled and said, "You know me. I'm clean. I don't beat and abuse women, and there is only one of me. You no longer have to sleep with five or ten men a night."

He pulled out his wallet, counted out a substantial amount, and said, "You will have a proper allowance. A lady needs clothing and other essentials. What do you say? Will you live with me on Nob Hill?"

"YES!" Sarah said. She practically jumped out of her chair as she grabbed the money.

Abby looked at her daughter. Her heart broke and tears ran down her face. She sniffled, nodded, and said, "Yes, Mr. Rove. Thank you!"

^^^

Abby, Sarah, and Monroe moved into the mansion on Nob Hill the next day. "I get a room for myself?" the fourteen-year-old boy asked as he looked at the clean, fully furnished room.

"Yes," Rove said. "And you have a bathroom across the hall which you will only share with your mother and sister."

"Golly!" Monroe exclaimed.

They settled in and had lunch. The table was elegantly set with a crisp white tablecloth, real silver silverware, and loaded with more food than the Johnson's would see in a week.

After lunch, Rove said, "Sarah, why don't you take Monroe to the park down the street." They left. Rove extended his hand to Abby, she took it, and he led her upstairs to his bedroom.

As he closed the door, she unbuttoned her bodice. He said, "Not so fast. Let me enjoy the view."

"I'm an old lady," she protested. "Who wants to see me?"

"This old man," he said. He sat on a chair, smiled, and said, "Proceed, Madame. Slowly."

Abigail undressed. She slowly peeled off the layers: her bodice, the skirt, and the three petticoats that gave her gown its voluminous bell-shape. Next, she removed the corset which supported her breasts and gave her the desired hourglass figure.

Abby blushed, not because she had exposed skin, but because she had exposed how much her fifty-year-old body needed the restrictive garment to force her soft saggy flesh into the shape society deemed appropriate,

She sat and removed her boots. Her breasts wobbled and her large dark nipples were visible through the formless chemise that covered her. She stood, pulled it over her head, and exposed her breasts. They were large and pendulous. The hair under her arms was visible.

Next, she undid the drawstring holding her pantaloons. Each leg was a separate tube of white cotton that reached to her knees. The crotch was open. Purposely. It was designed this way so she could use the chamber pot. With all the other clothes she wore, she'd never be able to pull panties up and down when she needed to relieve herself.

The upper portion of her pantaloons overlapped, covering her sex. She took it off, exposing her wooly pubic hair.

Rove shifted in his chair. He had to tug on his pants for his comfort. His penis was erect and required more space.

Abigail bent at the waist to remove the thigh-high stockings she wore. Her breasts appeared to reach for the ground and turned into full and perfect spheres.

She stood before him nude. Her body was plump and rounded...dumpy. It was losing the battle against gravity and time. She was also hairy. Of this, she was not ashamed. Humans were mammals; mammals have hair. That was that. Frontier women felt no compunction to shave since their body hair was covered by multiple layers of clothing.

Rove stood and said, "Please sit." She sat on an upholstered stool and pressed her knees together. He came to her, knelt, and marveled over her feet.

"What beautiful and dainty feet you have." He examined them, caressed them, and, again and again, expressed his delight. It wasn't long before he kissed them and sucked on her toes like a hungry baby at his mother's teat.

He lingered and lovely touched and appreciated her small, pale, delicate extremities. He stood and undressed. His hard cock pointed at her face. When he moved forward, she knew what he wanted. She opened her mouth and enveloped his member.

"Ahhh," he sighed, expressing his satisfaction.

She sucked on his cock, massaged it with her tongue. She stroked his shaft, cradled his testicles, and grasped his ass. She pulled him to her and forced his dick deep into her mouth and throat.

He moaned in pleasure and caressed her face. He closed his eyes, his head lolled, and he enjoyed her efforts.

"Mmmm. Thank you, my dear," he said as he pulled out and said, "I don't want to climax yet. There is so much more of you to enjoy." He knelt, pushed her legs apart, and looked at her fur-covered vagina. He petted the hair and parted it to expose her vulva.

He laughed and said, "I adore your scent and look forward to tasting you. This isn't something I would do when you worked at the brothel."

She laughed and said, "I understand. If you did it then, you'd likely find it filled with another man's cream from a previous amorous congress."

He leaned in and took a deep breath. "Mmm," he moaned as he held it and savored her bouquet. His tongue shot out and he licked her slit. "Oh!" was her response.

Rove kissed and licked her sex. He explored it with his tongue. They moaned and sighed. Each enjoying his investigation. Her tang flowed freely and he greedily lapped it up.

He stopped abruptly and mounted her. He pushed her torso backward and guided his penis into her vagina. "Oh!" they moaned. "Mmm. Oh," she murmured as he drove his cock deep within her until it he bottomed out

"Oh," he groaned. "I knew you were wet. I hoped you'd be this warm and welcoming. I needed to bury my cock inside you." They were face-to-face, breathing each other's breaths, and looking searchingly into each other's eyes.

"May I kiss you?" he asked politely

She replied in a breathy, husky voice. "As many times as we have been naked together and you have penetrated my three orifices, it is surprising that we've never kissed."

He grounded his pubis bone against her. She shuddered and moaned as it pushed on her clitoris. He smiled seeing the effect the friction and pressure had her. He said, "We've coupled many times, but without any emotional connection."

He laughed, pulled out slowly, and added, "Ours was always a financial transaction. I'd like to change that. I'd like our relationship to be friendlier. I am providing food and a roof for you and your children. I will pay to educate your son so he'll have an easier life than you and I."

He punctuated the word 'I' with a forceful thrust of his penis. He stroked in and out of her. The sounds they made indicated the pleasure was mutual. He went balls deep into her again and stayed there as he said, "And we have a common enemy. We can bond over our hatred of Joshua Crumm and our discussions of how we're going to bring him down.

Abby pursed her lips and pressed them against his. They share an intimate kiss while their groins were united and their minds focus on the pleasure they were feeling and their hatred of J. Crumm.

They continued to kiss, fuck, and moan.

Rove pulled out and said, "Get on your stomach." She draped herself over the stool. Rove retrieved a bottle of olive oil and poured it on her anus. "Ah!" she grunted as a finger penetrated her bum. He stretched the orifice and lined up his lube cock. The tip pressed lightly against her sphincter.

"Take me anyway you like," she said. "I will," he answered as he pushed. The tip of his dick parted her flesh. Half of his helmet-shaped crown pierce her.

"Oohhh," she whimpered. "Do with me as you like, but please don't ass fuck my daughter."

"Aahh," he grunted as he thrust. Her ring of muscle parted and he shoved the head and half his penis inside her bowels. He paused, wiped sweat off his brow, and smiled as he took in the sight of his dick in her ass.