Deception!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you could see what I see, Abby, you would be as amazed and awestruck as me. MY DICK IS IN YOUR ASS!!!"

"Ohhh. I know. Believe me. I know!"

Rove continued to look. He was silent and spellbound. He poured oil on their union and fucked her in the butt. They grunted and groaned. As if just hearing her words, he paused and replied to her earlier plea.

"Abby, I promise to be kind and respectful to your daughter. However, I cannot honor your request. It would break Sarah's heart. She so enjoys a good ass fucking. I couldn't deprive her of pleasure. Her body spasms and she screams with genuine pleasure every time I enter her through the backdoor."

He returned to pummeled her ass. At first she was non-responsive. Her brain was shouting, "Sarah loves anal sex? She's always told me she doesn't do it. I guess I believed her because I wanted to. I should've known better. The client calls the shots. If they pay enough money, we whores will do anything."

She moaned loudly, "OOhhh!" Rove rubbed her clit as his dick plunged in and out of her butt. She chuckled and said to herself, "Like mother, like daughter. We enjoy getting pegged in the ass."

Abby was fully engaged. She sighed and cooed as Rove plundered her bum and strummed her clit. They enjoyed the sensations and cried out as they climaxed.

^^^

The next day after another lavish lunch, Rove said, "Abby, Monroe needs new clothes and shoes. Why don't you two go shopping?"

"Good idea," Abigail answered.

"Sister, don't you want to join us and get some new clothes?"

"Not today. I have a headache. I need to go to bed."

"I'll look after her," Rove said. "I bet," Abby said, sarcastically with a smile. She grabbed her son's hand and led him out of the house.

Rove said, "I feel like a nice port. I have a new shipment of fortified wine from Portugal. I'll get us some and meet you in my room."

The twenty-two-year-old nodded and went upstairs. Rove took his time.

He went to the bar and said out loud to himself, "I need to select the perfect glass for this wine. The one that will properly aerate it, concentrate its aroma, and direct it to the most advantageous part of the tongue so the wine would be fully appreciated."

He examine many, chose a style, and took the glasses of wine upstairs. The door to his bedroom was partially closed. He pushed it open with a foot and stopped in his tracks, stunned by the sight of Sarah.

She was naked and posed like a statue. She was standing in profile with her head held high and tilted back. Her shoulders were turned toward him so he could see her young firm breast.

She was adorned with colorful ostrich feathers. Several were in her hair and reached skyward. She held one over her belly. It covered neither her breasts or furry sex. She had a thick plume of tailfeathers.

Rove was stunned by her beauty and the pose. He put the glasses on a table and walked around her, viewing her from all sides. He said, "Magnificence. What a beauty you are, and with your feathers you are a vision."

She held her pose and beamed. She was pleased that he was pleased.

"How did you affix the tailfeathers?"

She shook her bottom; the feathers behind her waved. She giggled and said, "At first, I put them between my thighs, but I couldn't hold them. The quills are too narrow, so I stuck them up my butt!"

He came to her, grasped her tail feathers, and gently pulled them out. He mused, "They said many an artist suffers creating their masterpieces."

They shared a laugh as she removed the feathers from her hair. She reached for his belt. He blocked her hands and said, "Wait." He studied her face and breasts, and caressed them both. "Lovely," he murmured.

Her face reddened.

He grasped her hands, looked into her eyes, and said, "I can no longer defile you."

She tilted her head, looked at him, and asked, "You no longer want to bed me?"

"I am a man. You are a young beautiful woman. I desire you, but it's not right. You deserve better than to be groped and befouled by an old man. An old fool who has carnal knowledge of your mother!"

"What is to become of me? Are you sending me back to the brothel where dozens of men will have their way with me?"

He went to his closet, grabbed his robe, and covered her nakedness. He said, "No. I am not sending you back to that den of iniquity. Your whoring days are over. Do you have any dreams? What would you like to do?"

She cried and said, "My dreams died when I was twelve and evil men killed my father, brother, and uncle, and we ran for our lives. We came to this cruel city and struggled to survive. I dared not dream. I cared for my siblings while my mother cast off her dignity and sold her body to feed and shelter her children."

Rove embraced her in a fatherly way and said, "I'm sorry you and your family have had such a hard life. The days of want are over. A new day has dawned. Allow yourself to dream. You and your family are safe. You'll no longer have to debase yourself for food, clothing, and shelter.

"Think about the future you want and I will provide it," he exited the room.

^^^

When her mother returned from the shopping trip, Sarah told her what had transpired. Abby listened, hugged, and cried with her daughter. She sought out Rove, found him sitting in his library, and said, in a voice tinged with anger, "What are your plans for my daughter?"

Rove chuckled and said, "I see the momma bear in you has been awakened. Sit. Let's talk." Abby was too agitated to sit. She paced and glared at him.

He closed the book he'd been reading and said, "I am an old man. It won't be long before I will be meeting my maker. Being held accountable for my many sins weighs heavily on my mind.

"I have some scores I'd liked to settle before I go and I'd like to have a few good deeds recorded on my ledger. I will no longer have sex with Sarah and I will support any endeavors she has. Our bargain holds. You share my bed and I will provide everything you and your children need.

"I will pay for Monroe's education. Does Sarah want to go to school, learn a trade, or run a shop? I'm glad to set her up for a happy and prosperous life. She is free to date and marry the man of her choosing."

Abby released a loud breath, sat in a chair opposite him, and asked, "You will do this?"

He nodded and said, "She is a lovely woman. Her happiness...Your happiness..." He reached out, grasped Abby's hand, and said, "is my happiness."

"THANK YOU!" Abby said loudly. She fell on her knees and placed her head on his lap. He petted her head and hair. She stayed there for many minutes.

The inevitable happened. Abigail chuckled, lifted her head, and smirked at him. Rove raised his eyebrows, shrugged, and said, "I'm trying to be a better man. I'll never be a saint!"

Abby undid his belt and pants, fished out his erection, and stuck it in her mouth. "Oh!" he moaned. She'd sucked thousands of penises. This time it was more than getting him off and getting paid. She showed him her appreciation for what he was doing for her and her family.

"Oh! This is wonderful," he murmured.

She pulled off, stroked his hardness, smiled, and said, "This is me saying thank you." She resumed the BJ. He resumed moaning and complimenting her. When he cried out and gushed into her mouth, she swallowed willingly and without any feelings of resentment.

His erection disappeared. She cleaned his cock and dressed him. She grabbed his glass of wine and asked, "Do you mind if I clean my palette?"

He chuckled and said, "At this moment, I can't deny you anything."

They laughed. He sighed; she drank, swishing the vintage wine around her mouth.

She sat and said, "The scores you have to settle... would one be with Joshua Crumm?"

"Yes."

"I want to help."

"Okay."

"Killing him isn't enough. It's too quick. I want him to suffer."

"Agreed. What shall we do?"

"Take away the thing he holds most precious."

Rove nodded. He refilled her glass and poured another one for him. They sat in silence and pondered how to get their revenge.

^^^

Four years passed. The Johnson's lived happy contented lives. Monroe attended a posh school. He did well and grew into a handsome man. Sarah was tutored at home as to how to be a lady, and learned enough reading, writing, and arithmetic to open and run a successful dress shop on Main Street.

Rove treated Abigail respectfully. They became fixtures in the upper class society. She was a perfectly coiffed lady and he was an elegant rich man who funded the opera house and outreach to the poor and downtrodden.

After another boring night spent with the other members of the upper crust, they returned home and prepared for bed. "I don't know how you do it?" Rove said as he tossed off the last of his clothes.

"Do what?"

"Smile as you listen to those pompous fools."

Abby was naked, came to him, grabbed his penis, and said, "It's easy. While they are babbling about whatever, I'm thinking about how good it will feel when you shoved your cock up my ass!"

Rove grabbed her and playfully groped her ass. She laughed and thought, "How strange! I don't love this man like I loved Jefferson, but I'm happy. I feel so free! He has awakened a sexual beast in me that I didn't know existed. I can say and do anything with him, and I enjoy it all!"

Rove kissed her passionately on the lips. She returned it with equal measure. They necked like young lovers, standing there for ten minutes enjoying soft lips, cooing sounds, and hands - the hands groping them and their hands exploring their lover's body.

Rove guided her to the bed. They lay together. His lips found her breasts and they both were pleased. "Oh," she moaned. "Mmmm," he groaned.

He didn't mind that he had to grab her slack tissue, squeeze, and support it so her nipple protruded and gave him something to latch on to. Her boobs were soft, saggy, and formless. Left to their own devices, they puddled on her chest and disappeared into her armpits.

After satisfying his desire to fondle and suck on her teats, Rove went down on her. Abby spread her legs, reached down, and spread her pubes so he could easily have access to her lady lips.

"You're wet," he said and grinned.

"Yes. You made me wet. Now, eat my pussy!" She pushed his head down. He laughed, licked her slick labia, and drove his tongue inside her.

"Oh! Do my button!"

He chuckled and left her hole and focused on her nub. He flicked his tongue. While he pleasured her, she kept a hand on his penis. He was sixty. No longer was being in the arms of a naked woman enough to guarantee a firm erection.

She cooed and sighed, making sure he knew she was aroused and enjoying him. She also constantly squeezed and stroked his penis. The extra attention helped keep him at attention.

"Oh! I love your tongue!" she hollered. "Do me! Shove your big hard cock inside my pussy!"

Rove obliged. They both moaned. He enjoyed her warm snugness. She loved how he stretched and filled her. She moved her hips like crazy to bang her clit against his body.

He saw her enthusiasm and matched it. They rutted, found satisfaction, and cried out as they came. Her pussy pulsed; his dick lurched and filled her with his cum.

He rolled off her. They lay side-by-side, hearts pounding, breathing loudly, and enjoying the blissful feelings that flooded their bodies.

Minutes passed.

She kissed his cheek and said, "Thank you for being generous to an old lady."

"Thank you!" he responded. He kissed a droopy boob and added, "I know you were looking forward to a good ass-fucking..." He lifted his limp penis. It was small and soft. "You might have to wait a bit...like maybe twenty-four hours."

He laughed joyfully and so did she.

^^^

The next night there was another party. This one was a debutante ball.

Abby straightened Rove's tie and said, "Don't you look dapper."

"You like me in my penguin suit?"

"I do."

He grabbed her, pulled her close, and they kissed. He smiled and said, "I like your dress. Is it one of Sarah's?"

"Yes. A dozen girls will be wearing her gowns."

"MA!" Monroe bellowed. He was in the hall. "I can't tie this stupid tie."

Sarah exited her room. She had on a floor-length ball gown and white gloves. She looked like she'd walked off the page of a woman's fashion magazine. She said, teasing her brother, "The tie is an inanimate object. It's neither smart or dumb. Your struggle is a reflection on you."

"Ha. Ha," he responded. "It's your fault I have to go to this stupid dance. Help me, please."

"All right. Since you asked nicely."

^^^

The four of them went to the party. There were twenty-seven debutantes dressed in snow white ball gowns and wearing long white gloves. Rove said, "Look at all the pretty girls."

"Yes," Abby said. "Do you want to trade me in for a younger model?"

"Naw. There's zero chance I would find anyone else who'd put up with my depraved behavior. Your boy has a shot with them. He's young and handsome and the girls took notice."

Sarah joined them. She sipped her champagne and couldn't stop smiling. "Spill," Abigail said. "You look like the cat who ate the canary."

"I'm excited because so many of the debutants are wearing my dresses. They have received many compliments and told lots of people about my shop!"

"Who's Monroe dancing with now?" Rove asked. "She's very pretty. Blonde hair. Nice."

"That's Eliza," Sarah said. "She is nice. She's wearing one of my dresses." She laughed and added, "She was a huge bosom. It was quite a challenge to make her look lady-like."

The trio laughed, and watched the attractive couple waltz.

Abby shuddered and felt a coldness sweep over her body when she saw an elderly man tapped Monroe on the shoulder. He must have asked to cut in because Monroe stepped aside and the old man danced with the fresh-face women.

"That's him," Abigail said. She felt her heart race and the color drained from her face.

"What's wrong, Mother", Sarah asked.

"The man dancing with Eliza is Joshua Crumm."

"Yes. That is Joshua Crumm," Rove said.

Abigail said through clenched teeth. "I want him to suffer like I have!"

The trio moved to a table by the wall and kept an eye on him. "Ma," Sarah said, "Crumm looks like a miserable old man. The only time I see a sparkle in his eyes is when he's with Eliza."

"Who is she?" Abigail said. "Sarah, Rove, canvass the room and find out all we can about Crumm and the girl."

They fanned out, engaged the other guests, and pumped them for information about Eliza and Crumm. Monroe enjoyed the party, the drinks, and dancing with the pretty young women. He especially enjoyed the time he spent with Miss Eliza.

^^^

The next morning over breakfast, the family told Monroe they had found the man who ruined their lives, killed their kin, and inflicted so much pain upon them.

"I'll kill him!" Monroe raged.

"No. A quick death is too easy," Abigail said.

Rove said, "Crumm hasn't been doing well financially. Everyone is on to him and won't do business with him. He tried a couple of ventures, failed, and lost a ton of money. He's barely holding on to his house."

"I've learned," Abby said, " that his last mistress left him two years ago. If you can't pay, you can't play. Rumor has it he hasn't been well, he drinks too much, and he can't get it up anymore."

"Eliza is an orphan," Sarah said. "Her father died suddenly. He was a business partner of Crumm. Turns out he was broke and she was left destitute. Crumm took her in. Not as a whore..."

"Because his dick no longer works," Abigail said.

"He's raising her as the daughter he never had. He dotes on her and denies her nothing. She's the one bright spot in his life."

"That's it!" Abby said. "Killing a sick old man is a kindness. Destroying his most prized possession, that is a punishment."

"What are you talking about?" Sarah asked.

Abigail looked at them with stone-cold eyes and said, "We'll make Eliza suffer and Crumm will suffer more!"

"What are you thinking?" Rove asked.

"Monroe," her mother said, "You will court her, make her fall in love with her, and marry her."

"I think she likes me," her son said, "but getting her to marry me..."

"Don't worry about that," Abby said. "You're young and good-looking. Rove will announce that he is retiring and leaving all his wealth and businesses to you. Sarah and I will tutor you to be the man of every woman's dreams. Eliza will be starstruck by your charm."

^^^

Six months later, all of the elites of San Francisco assembled for the wedding of the decade. It was the union of two powerful families. No expense was spared for the wedding and the reception which was held at the Crumm Estate.

Mr. Monroe Johnson, nineteen, the sole heir to Carson Rove's fortune, married Miss Eliza Brentwood, eighteen, the adopted daughter and sole heir of Joshua Crumm.

All of the upper crust people were there.

After the wedding and the party, the bridal party said goodnight to their friends and relatives. They retired to the bride's bedroom which was festooned with decorations for the special night.

The two young people entered the room. Monroe hugged his wife and said, "I love you so much. Let's get into bed and consummate our marriage."

Eliza looked nervous and said, "I will give myself to you. Let me use the bathroom first."

She went across the hall to the indoor bathroom, one of the few which existed in a residential house in San Francisco at that time. Monroe undressed and put on his nightshirt. He pulled the bedspread and sheet down, perched himself on the bed, and waited.

Eliza returned. She was anxious and skittish. She removed her robe and revealed a silk nightgown with lace trimmings. Her large breasts pushed the top of her gown out.

Monroe came to her, embraced her, and said, "You are so beautiful. I am a lucky man." That brought a smile to her face.

They kissed. She swooned in his arms. They had kissed previously. Sexually, that was as far as they'd gone. She had learned that she liked kissing...a lot. It settled her nerves.

Eliza had entered the room a virgin and knew she would leave it a married woman who had done her duty. She knew the 'birds and the bees' aspect of sex and the scientific names of body parts.

She lacked information as to exactly what was going to happen beyond that her husband would penetrate her and give her his seed. God willing, she would bear a child.

She exhibited all the apprehension you'd expect under the circumstances. She whispered, "Please be gentle."

"Of course," he said. He pulled his nightshirt over his head. Eliza gasped and blushed when you caught sight of his penis. I was big and erect. She jerked her head and eyes away.

"Come to bed, Darling," he said. He undid the buttons on her gown and lifted her gown over her head. "Golly! I knew you had a large bosom. I didn't know they were this big."

She crossed her arms over her chest, blushed, and asked, "Sorry. They belong to an old wet nurse, not a teenage virgin. Are you disgusted?"

He pulled her arms down, studied, and caressed them, and said, "They're magnificent!" He kissed them and her hard nipples.

"Oh!" The young woman moaned and said to herself, "The woman who raised me warned that intercourse can hurt, but it's my duty and the only pathway to being a mother. They neglected to tell me about this! It's as pleasurable as kissing."

Monroe heard her sigh. He abruptly stopped playing with breasts and thought, "Her tits are sensational, but enjoying them will arouse her and that will work against the plan."

He stepped back, spun her about, and leaned her over the bed. "That's a damn fine ass!" he said to himself and he caressed her haunched. His hand betrayed him and strayed. He rubbed her light-colored pubes and her slit.

"Ohhh!" she moaned and her body shuddered.