Deception!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop exciting her. Get on with your mission!" he shouted in his brain. He grabbed his erection and stabbed her vagina. The head barely penetrated her dry virgin pussy.

"Ow!" she shrieked. "Sorry. Proceed. I'll do my wifely duty." She spread her legs further. Her head dropped onto the bed. She steeled herself for what was to come.

Monroe pressed on. Eliza wanted to run away. She prayed for the pain to stop. She whimpered as Monroe thrust again and again. Tears streamed down Eliza's face as she audibly sobbed.

"I can't," Monroe said. He turned away.

"I'm being a silly goose," Eliza said. "Take me. I was warned that coupling would be painful. I'll try to stop crying or, at least, be quieter."

"I've deceived you," Monroe confessed. He sat on a chair, Eliza came to him, knelt at his feet, looked him in the eye, and asked, "What are you talking about? You don't like me? Do you find me disgusting?"

More tears streamed her face. She looked devastated. He saw that he had broken her and thought, "What a wretched man I am! I've hurt this beautiful innocent girl.

"That was the plan. I was to abuse her by engaging in multiple painful bouts of intercourse and anal sex. Crumm would see her suffering and suffer. I was to continue to mistreat her to increase Crumm's tribulation."

Eliza shoved her head into his crotch and took his manhood into her mouth. She recalled the instructions of one of her ladies in waiting who had said, "If ever things seem hopeless and your man is angry and upset with you. You can rectify the situation by sucking his penis. He will forgive you any transgression and his mood will instantly brighten."

The woman had explained the process, demonstrated it on her finger, and made her perform it on one of her digits.

"Oh! What? A good woman like you is sucking my dick? Ohhh" Monroe exclaimed.

He didn't make her stop and she didn't. She sucked lightly, bobbed her head, and caressed his member with her tongue. She continued her good efforts until he cried out and ejaculated in her mouth.

The forcefulness and salty nature of his seed surprised her, but she stayed true to her training and sucked and swallowed until his erection and seed was spent.

Monroe gasped and enjoyed his climax. He looked at the beautiful woman sitting on her heels before him, and petted her long blonde hair. He asked in a gentle tone, "Why did you do that?"

"Mary, a kindly old woman who raised me after my parents died, showed me how to do that. She said relations between men and women, due to our different natures, can become strained. If I ever felt that I was on the verge of losing the love of a man I loved, I should do that and it would instantly revive the love he once felt for me.

"I love you, Monroe," Eliza said. "I'm sorry our wedding night hasn't gone well. Please give me another chance."

Monroe gazed into her watery eyes and his resolve broke. He said, "You deserve the truth."

He told her everything: how his father, uncle, and brother were killed, the dismal life that followed, how his mother and daughter were forced by circumstances to become whores, and the plan to get back at Crumm by hurting her.

"I am a despicable man," Monroe said, "for using you as a pawn."

"Did you ever care for me?"

Monroe sighed and said, "At first, you were a means to an end, but as I spent time with you, I realized not only were you a beautiful woman, but you were a kind admirable person. It sickens me that I had to use you in this foul scheme."

He touched her face and said, "I'm sorry. For fifteen years, my family has been focusing on revenge. The more terrible our circumstance, the more intense our hatred for the man who caused it became and our belief that any action was justified to obtain retribution.

"We were wrong. We forgot ourselves. I'm sorry. I will go to the courthouse tomorrow and get our marriage annulled and leave. You will never have to see me again."

He stood. She rose onto her knees. His soft prick was level with her face, She opened her mouth. latched on to it, and massaged his limp dick with her tongue

"What are you doing?" he asked, confused.

She pulled off, fondled his testicles and penis, and said, "Getting the attention of my husband. Do I not have a say in this manner?"

"I've courted you under false pretenses. I used you in my family's evil scheme!"

"Yes. And you came to care for me. So much so that you're willing to forgo your family's righteous desire for revenge."

"Yes...but."

Eliza took his growing penis into her mouth. "OH!" he moaned loudly. He looked on in disbelief as she lasciviously sucked his hard cock. Her prolonged action made him moan and groan.

She pulled off abruptly making a popping sound, smiled, and said, "I don't want a divorce."

He cocked his head, gave her a quizzical look, and said, "I thought you'd be angry...disgusted."

She stood, pressed her large soft breasts against his hard chest, and said, "I was a girl when Crumm adopted me. He saved me from becoming a beggar. There's no doubt, even though I was twelve, I would have ended up in a brothel.

"I was given pretty things, well-fed, and saved from a life of misery and hardship. Crumm never mistreated me or made sexual demands. I was another of his possessions that by my mere presence, like his large house, fine clothes, and expensive cigars and whiskies, made him feel good.

"I learned he wasn't a good man. He's ruined many people, including my father. I loathed him. I dreamed about escaping that someday I'd no longer be a pretty ornament for his enjoyment...that I'd have my own life.

"When I met you, I saw you as a means to an end. A chance to escape from my gilded cage. I'd have settled for less. Your wealth, good-looks, kind demeanor, and intelligence were a happy bonus."

"Then why not accept the divorce?" Monroe said. "I will see that you are compensated. You will have a house and money. You won't be forced to go back to Crumm."

"Because I like you," she purred. "Just as you unexpectedly grew to have feelings for me, I care for you. Fondness is rarely a component of marriage. I don't think we should walk away so quickly."

She kissed him; he embraced her and returned the kiss. They moaned and necked. She rubbed his back; he rubbed her heinie.

She sighed, looked deeply into his eyes, and said, "I will assist you in your endeavors, if...." She walked to the bed, got in, and positioned herself in the middle. She spread her legs and used her hands to spread her blonde bush.

"I will be your loving wife, the mother of your children, and a willing participant in the scheme of revenge against Crumm, if you prove to me you know how to pleasure a woman. EAT MY PUSSY! Make me scream your name!"

Monroe scrambled onto the bed and tongued her twat. She screamed his name as she orgasmed. He entered her wet vagina and they had wonderful, pleasurable intercourse. Twice that night.

The Johnson family got their revenge. Eliza played her part as the naive bride who is used and abused by her brutish husband. She used makeup to feign bruises. She pretended to be so sore she couldn't sit down. She made frequent trips to the doctor for 'lady' issues.

A week after the nuptials, a dinner was held at Crumm's grand house. Sarah, Abigail, Crumm, Monroe, and Eliza were there. The following day, the married couple were to move into their house.

Eliza used makeup to appear ill. She fidgeted in her chair and groaned. It seemed like the mere act of sitting was painful. She grimaced and through clenched teeth said, "I apologize. I'm afraid I am ruining this fine dinner." She smiled weakly, appeared to writhe in pain, and said, "I'm struggling with my wifely duties."

Crumm, who had been drinking, stood and erupted. He shouted, "Monroe, you cad! You are abusing Eliza!" He pleaded, "Sir, show her some kindness when you take her to bed."

Monroe stood and confronted him. He pushed him on the chest and responded indignantly, "What happens between my wife and I is of no concern to you. Keep your nose out of my marriage."

More angry words were exchanged. The old man pulled a gun. They wrestled, it went off. Crumm was fatally shot.

An investigation was held. All parties at the dinner, including servants, told the same story. Crumm was drunk, he argued with Monroe, and pulled a gun. The men wrestled, a shot was fired, and Crumm died.

Monroe and Eliza became the new owners of Crumm's Nob Hill house. As the couple stood over the grave sit, Eliza whispered, "You owe me."

"I do, wife."

She feigned tears, dabbed at her eyes with a hankie, and said, "Take me home, dear husband."

They got into a carriage and rode home. The shades were drawn due to the solemn nature of the occasion. Monroe and Eliza took advantage of the private space and kissed and cuddled.

When they arrived home, they ran to their bedroom where Monroes kissed and groped her. Eliza laughed and returned his affection. They undressed each other, stood, and looked upon their partner's naked body.

"Damn! You're a fine looking woman!" Monroe yelled as he caressed her hair, face, and breasts.

"Damn! You're a fine looking man!" she exclaimed as she smiled, admired his face and chest, and grasped his hard cock. "Are you ready to pay your debt?"

"Yes! You were marvelous! You had Crumm believing I'd so damaged your vagina with my boorish demands that you couldn't sit. While the opposite was true."

Eliza climbed onto the bed and said, "You make me so wet! Come to me!"

Monroe hopped onto the bed, crawled to her, and they kissed. "I love kissing you," Eliza hollered.

"I love everything about you," Monroe answered. He put his head in her cleavage and kissed her big breasts. He worked his way to a nipple, sucked, and bit it."

"Ow! Bad boy," she admonished him and grabbed her titty.

Monroe laughed and kissed his way across her chest. He latched on to a fat nipple and sucked.

"Mmmm," she moaned, cradled his head in her arms, and pulled him to her. "I love how you love my bosom."

"There's plenty to love and I'm grateful!"

"Ha! And to think I used to be self-confident about my large bust. All my friends have small, proper paps. I was envious."

Monroe shoved his head in between her boobs, and turned his head from side-to-side banging it against her massive mammaries. "Mmmm," he roared while Eliza giggled and laughed.

Monroe slid down her body until his head was between her thighs. She had a thin, soft, layer of light-colored hair on her upper legs and a thick patch of dark blonde hair covering her sex.

He parted her pubic fur and kissed her split labia.

"Ah!" she sighed.

Monroe tongued her slit. She moaned louder, "Ohhh." He continued to lick her pussy; she continued to moan.

"I'm a lucky woman!" she cried out. Monroe plundered her sex and brought her to a delightful climax.

"Indeed," she said as she gasped and smiled. "I am a very lucky woman to have such an attentive husband. I'll be back in a minute." She kissed him, got out of bed, and walked naked to the bathroom.

She was gone for several minutes. When she returned, she placed a knife and bar of soap on her dressing table. She climbed into bed, gave him a smug look, and said, "I have a present for you."

"I like presents. Where is it?"

She got onto her hands and knees and pointed her butt at him. She looked over her shoulder at him and said, "Your mother and sister have made me aware of a predilection common amongst your family. An appetite your father, mother, and sister share. They suspect you will have the same affinity."

He caressed her ass and guessed, "Are we talking about having sex from behind?"

"Sort of," Eliza said. She giggled and reached for a small, flat-bottom glass container with a glass stopper which was on her nightstand. She removed the top, lifted the bottle, and poured the contents on her butt. The viscous fluid fell on her bum and bumhole.

"You dad and mom enjoyed ass fucking. Your sister enjoys taking it up the butt. They thought you'd probably like anal sex too. Lubricate my dirty hole and your penis, and stick your prick in my backdoor."

"Really. Gosh! My parents and sister do this?" He spread the oil in and around her asshole.

"Mmm. Be gentle. I'm an anal virgin," she cooed as he stretched her anus.

"Me too!" he answered. He coated his dick and added, "How do we do this?"

She giggled and said, "I've never done this. Do you want to invite your mama in to show you how?"

"You are a brat!" he said. He grabbed his erection, placed it against her crinkled ring, and pushed.

"Ah!" she gasped.

Slowly, very slowly, the head of his penis parted her muscular ring and entered her. They moaned, sweated, and panted as he entered her.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She grunted and answered, "You mean aside from having a giant penis shoved up my ass!"

"I can stop if I'm hurting you."

"It's not painful like when you dry fucked me on our wedding night."

"I'm sorry about that..." His face was red. Not that she noticed. Her head was pressed into the mattress.

"I've forgiven you," she said. "This is weird. Different. Your mother and father started having sex this way to be together without risking a pregnancy."

"I'm going to lose my erection if you keep talking about my parents or sister having anal sex."

Eliza laughed, stopped abruptly, and moaned. "I get it. I like this. How about you?"

"It's exciting to sex my cock in your ass, and your anus...the hole is so tight!"

His hands rested on her hips. She grabbed one and brought it to her pussy and said, "Rub my button. Your..." she paused, laughed, and said, "Some people I know said dual stimulation will blow my mind."

Monroe fucked and fingered his bride. They moaned and groaned. She hollered loudly and her body shuddered as she climaxed. He sank his cock deep inside her and sprayed cum inside her rectum.

She collapsed, He pulled out and lay beside her. They panted as pleasure surged through their bodies.

After a longer than normal recovery period, Eliza said, "That was intense."

"Yes. We'll have to do that again. Am I obliged to write my mother and sister a thank you note for getting you to do that?"

They laughed, went into the bathroom, and cleaned up.

The End

My friends clapped and cheered me. Carla said, "That was a good story."

I took a bow, turned, and grabbed three boxes that I'd wrapped and stowed away days before. I handed one to each of the females present.

The women looked at them. Eve shook her box and said, "It's heavy." Diana asked, "What's this?"

"Open them and see," I answered.

The women opened the boxes. Carla smirked and held up one of the metal items. Huck and George laughed. I said, "I bought you all a three-piece set of butt plugs. Maybe next meeting we can expand our horizons."

The End