All Comments on 'Decisions'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

One of your worst, and that's saying a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Were you drunk or drugged when you wrote this? I barely made it through this crap.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
liked it but...

She was raped. Why not report it? Why hide like she did something wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

What the hell was that?

tomc55tomc55over 3 years ago
Wrf

is every second paragraph missing from this story?

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Huh?

Why didn't she call the cops and have blood work done???? It was rape. She's guilty by not reporting it. WTF? Also, why dose a guy? I didn't care for this, but Bill did get what he deserved for dosing the two.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
I like it

I like the "revenge" on Bill, but I agree that Chris should have reported the rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

But this Story was missing some details . My Ex wife and My Sister worked on a Women's Crisis Line .. My Sister said that only about 20 % of the Rapes were reported .. That Figure might Be Lower nationwide .. My Cousin was Raped Twice . Once Physically and again in the Courtroom . To Watch someone You care about get asked such Step By Step Details . I Hope that None of You or Your Loved ones have to go through that .

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

I agree with the comments that she was drugged and raped as was her husband by Bill. The fall off of the roof was true karma and quite frankly it may or may not of been an accident, but Jim's comment at the end of the story makes me think that it was not in fact an accident. oh well no one will ever know for sure. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was an interesting, but sad story. I agree that the husband should have reported his “ friend” drugged him. And broke off all interaction with them. Wifey did not seem supportive at all. I can tell you, 99.9 % of dancers in a club that give a “ lap dance”, just do that. Having sex with a customer is a big no no, and will get you shut down fast. Plus, two 20 year old hotties, will make $100.00 each in tips in a good hour- No need to do the nasty.

Also, when wifey was raped, she allowed him to get away with it? That was just wrong, on so many fronts. Just let him walk away, so he can do it to somebody else.

In my opinion, it all goes back to the simple adage, “ if you wouldn’t do it in front of your spouse, don’t do it” Some women are fine with their husband going to a strip club. Some are not. In any case, not talking about expectations of behavior in a marriage, dooms you to situations like this. At least, perhaps now that wifey experienced being drugged and raped, in her book, they can move on.....yeah, it’s kinda f’ed up.....

Ps- Let us know where you find college girls, willing to bang for $100.00. I bet they will be really popular, on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor communicators. They each should have told their spouse. Ending was puzzling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a sad story. I guess she got back at him in the end, and he got even?

Except the fact, neither one, will ever trust the other again. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who needs enemies when you have friends like Bill? It looks like he drugged the two partners, i.e. Bill and Chris. And what about Judy? She seems to be a catalyst in the messed up relationships and marital problems of the three couples. Based on the epilogue, Judy got what she deserved and can now go on her own into all the deprivation she is probably hoping for. I just hope that no child of hers will eventually be a victim of her loose morals!

A reluctant 5 *

BJ

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

She needs to tell him. Should have told him already. Especially when she could prove Sarah was his. Now she needs to let him know Sarah is his by saying the DNA tests were automatically done these days.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

They start out saying no secrets and end with nothing but secrets. This is a pos. She got away with it, and this will cause eventual long term issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A well-done story and presented correctly. I do wish the ending were a little more detailed as to a real answer if it were a planned accident. Bill was a creep and deserved to be a de-nutted or at least permanent E.D. from the fall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCKADOODLEDOO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fortunate that Jill heard the last comment.

She apparently likes to play on a slippery slope.

She will soon slide into humiliation and a divorce, during which time she will continue,to carry her secret, to her death.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Not a bas story although this is not a new idea. Vague ending is just fine, probably the best for a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a bit missing near the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chris literally should expect an extremely hard fall should she ever disrespect her husband again. Allowing her attitude toward her husband to be influenced ever again by vanity or arrogance would no doubt prove to be a fatal mistake. People would say, 'I'm not sure what happened to Chris. She had become a real bitch right before she died."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Those shingles can certainly be slippery LP

DOC226DOC226over 1 year ago

What is the old saying? DON'T GET MAD - GET EVEN !

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Bill got what he deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Neither one of them reported Bill for drugging them?!? Rape also for her!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 year ago

More questions than answers. But I still liked it. Author forces you to extrapolate and speculate, but there's tons of contradictory evidence, so short of a part 2, that's all we have to go by. Nobody is lily white in this one, somewhat like real life.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
What

What a rushed ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The MC was really stupid! Just because Sarah was his does not mean he was not Cuckolded! Pathetic story!

Oldfart72Oldfart7212 months ago
Comments

Some people should keep their mouths shut and refrain from commenting last anny is a shit for brains loser of5. 17 oh well it takes all mindset

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

left enough questions at the end. Like it, and the ending

olblueyesolblueyes11 months ago

i seldom ever give a 5 but this tale really hit the mark!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Vengeance is mine saith the lord! lmao man I hope Jim pushed him

I'm so glad the kid was his. I cant think of anything worse than having your wife carry another man's child and having to live that humiliation for the rest of your days.

Love this story

Hiram325Hiram3259 months ago

Stupid spiteful bitch, going to that party solo...

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Great authors post great stories. The asshole fell 5 stories, not even time to realize why he was pushed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I guess this fictional story occurs in a universe where human beings do not co tsct the authorities for things like, oh say, rape and being drugged. Bill was a piece of excrement and a sadistic predator. Seriously, no Goin to the authorities? Made zero sense. The drugs woukd be in his system. She messed up, but was raped. Afterwards was a cluster *bleep*. 3 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...