All Comments on 'Decisions'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chilling!

That he did not file a complaint for Bill dosing his drink was a stupid call.

That she did not file rape charges was even worse.

You write so well and create characters, that while reveled a little brusquely, are likeable.

I hope you'll add a little more realism to your stories. We can live with one or two suspensions of belief, but it isn't good writing to ask us to believe 4 or 5 improbable or impossible things.

In this case, it is improbable that neither Jim nor Chris would have let Bill's drugging and rape go unanswered. It is even more highly improbable that either would have simply accepted the lame explanations so many times for the things that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

For all the same reasons the previous comment wrote, AND the fact she spread her pussy lips to ease the pain. Why not reach under and squeeze his nuts?!? No, Chris is a cheating slut who talks like a rape victim, but spreads her lips to take his cock instead of fighting off her "assailant". Sure she may have been drugged, but she had clearness of mind to accommodate her lover when she should have been screaming and crushing his balls, INSTEAD OF OPENING HER CUNT!

Chris is a slut.

Come on DG that one sentence fucked up a decent story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Quite Intriguing

Bill was a real asshole. He deserved what he got. Very glad the couple lived happily ever after.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
So-so story and borderline simplistic characters suddenly veer enigmatic at finish !

Tales from the trailer park ? The proverbial cliche aphrodisiac slipped in drink - ohhh no. OK the ending partially redeemed the read. But seriously most of the story was Jerry Springer fodder. Maybe Steve Wilkos pushed Bill off the roof. I'm leaving this story as I found it. Unrated.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

This was very engaging, well developed and was a fun read. Five stars. Thanks.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
The Lesson

The lesson here is do not drink with people that you do not trust. He knew Bill was a cheater, he was untrustworthy. He should never have associated past work with Bill. In fact, even in the workplace cheaters are not to be trusted or relied upon. The betray the most important people in their lives, what makes you think that they would care about you?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
see this is one I don't agree with

They agreed not to have any secrets. He told the true and she got pissed they had their hard times but they made it threw. She fucks Bill, get pregnant, she's lucky because it turns out to be her husbands. If Bill said anything she was going to lie about it. That's one secret she'll take to her grave. So it's here's another story where the man cheats, he admits it, (they weren't going to have any secrets) he gets put threw the ringer. She cheats and yet another writer justifies her cheating. Where was the so called honesty that they agreed to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A close knit group

I do enjoy your presentations of real case situations... I have know some women throwing caution to the wind and spend a period of time hoping for a crop failure

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So much for Jim divorcing her

If and when he found out she cheated. 3 stars for failure to honor convictions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice to read a story from you....

seems like it has been awhile. I did like this story, from the realism perspective. The only problem was she found out that Bill had drugged Jim. It helped her to forgive Jim, but she STILL went to the party alone. Didn't she think that she would be the one who got drugged the next time? They had backed away from their friendship will Bill and Judy, yet she still chose to go to that party instead of honoring the family commitment of her husband. What was she thinking? OK, on her side she expresses regret, she dodges the bastard child bullet, reconnects to Jim, but it is also clear to this reader, that she truly set out to cheat on Jim, just like she always threatened she would, and she WANTED to be drugged, so that she would have the same excuse that Jim did, when he messed up, and fucked around. I am glad that Jim got revenge, and that Bill was out of the picture for good. But no measure of revenge changes the fact that Jim and Chris had a lot of work to do on their relationship, and that they needed to work on communication, total honesty, and protecting and cherishing each other better. As the tale winds down, we think that they might be OK, but after the kids are grown, or at some other time in the future, if they haven't learned something from this- well- a pattern may surely emerge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story 5 stars

One major comment, first, Bill admitted to drugging Jim? Ok, so the lap dance was over the top for the wife to handle, but being drugged? and you want revenge? Now move to the New Years party, the wife is not feeling well, wakes up finding Bill basically raping her? She did not go out of her way to cheat or seek revenge, perhaps she too was drugged? I think in the end, Bill got what was coming to him. Instead of being a true friend he became a fiend instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how old

are your characters five because for two people who tell each other everything they lie an awful lot. I found the story and characters foolish.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

Got to go with rape victim wife on this one. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i hope he did

toss bills ass off the roof.what the asshole deserved..and his wife should be proud to know he did it for him fucking up both their lives

RhomanovRhomanovover 10 years ago
Not bad ......

Just felt like something was missing. Unlike a lot of your tales, this one left me with a feeling of "yeah .... okay ...... uh ....." when I finished.

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

It's a good story, but I have to agree with some others that it just seems to be missing a little something. Wife knows that Jim was drugged to some degree, but goes to the party alone and gets drugged also. Seems these two could figure out that Bill was not exactly a paragon of virtue and should not be trusted. If I read the narrative right, the doctor told wife that Jim was the father, so why did revenge enter into the story. Was it simply because of Jim being induced into sex with the young woman, which led to all the troubles at home, or simply a suspicion that something happened at the party? If the latter, the revenge was a bit extreme IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she did willingly fuck bill, no question to that, no rape charges

Bill was a real azzhole and needed to be out of the gene pool. Judy is nothing more than a common slut, to much danger of STDs there. The wife in this story comes over as a first class idiot. Not really a BTB story or actually much of a story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really not bad

Not Rape? you attend a party and some where along the lines you get sick, after what a drink or two? not light weights here folks, but lets face it, women talked too much and obviously shared too. This was rape, no such thing as wife submitted, she said no but was too under the influence to defend herself. Just as Jim was at the night club or strip club. This is where you part friendships with anyone with such a fucked up moral compass as Bills. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Rape?

To the cunt who says this wasn't rape, God help any woman who ever says no to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Playing With Fire

She went to that party defiantly defying her husband to do anything about it. She knew Bill would fuck with her and she knew Judy was a player and she went just to worry her husband...maybe?

Subconsciously, she did want to get a revenge on her husband but not when sober or planning it. She took a chance and subconsciously knew she was risking things so...

...did Jim figure it out - your damn right he did and notice that her tormenting him with the suggestion of getting even never came up again and also - she knew Jim had been reluctant to stay at the bar and that he was drugged.

If she wasn't pregnant I would say that reluctantly, they would need to call it a day. She may have loved Jim but she was very shallow and vindictive - no way to spend a lifetime together!

She got burned but She Asked For It!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

He smiled at her and I heard him say that nobody would ever hurt his family again.

This said it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slut all the way

She wanted to get revenge. Well I think her hubby won in the end. But she is still a slut. Too bad she did not fall from the roof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So it's ok for HIM to cheat but not her?

Even Shakespeare wrote, in Macbeth, that drink gives the desire but takes away the ability. If he was so far gone that he was blacked out, then he couldn't have performed. The fact that he was conscious and sober enough to not only fuck the bimbo, but he was able to put a condom on! I can't do that sober!!!

So his hypocrisy, no matter how he wants to dress it up was premeditated cheating. He cheated first, he abrogated his oath first, he cheated first!!!! He is not the victim, he's the fucking monster who needs to be taken out back and shot between his cheating legs and die with his cock cut off and shoved down his throat.

SKCBaitSKCBaitover 10 years ago
Bland story

I've had plain popcorn and plain rice cakes with more flavor than this story.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Good Provacative Story

Personally I believe what went through her head at the time of the party and feel there was no desire to screw Bill. The drugging occurred and she really should not have accepted any drink from Bill. She said "no", and he said," too late now". and did her. What I can't get over is that she should have told her husband the next day if the honesty policy of the family was to be honored. So I feel that she does not deserve the good life that she has. One thing I am convinced of, you should never make false threats if you are not going to follow through. Another is that if I could not get her to cancel the threat I would divorce her, because two Wongs don't make a White.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Adequate , time waster. NOT expected from you DG Hear.

Please, try again. Thank you.

AMerryMan

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
So she would expect hm

to reveal his mistake, but she is not obligated to do it herself. Worse, like most women characters on this sight, she seems to have never heard of the morning after pill. She sticks her husband with another man's child and decides to just ride it out. She is may not have willingly cheated, but clearly Bill did to her what he did to her husband and both are too stupid to deal with it. Drugging them and they did not figure it out. A very disappointing plot because the intelligence level of both characters seemed to decrease as the story progressed. I am longtime fan of this author but this story was a real disappointment.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
the different is

Jim told Chris the truth, he found out about being drugged later. Chris went the party got fucked (raped?) came back and said nothing. Saying nothing or half truths are lying by omission. She lucked into the child being her husband's. She demands the truth from Jim but is a lies herself.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
is it too much to ask for basic consistency? wow...

DG come on man. How could let these holes in the plot stay in the story? God damn. Bill put something in Jim's drunk. That is a MAJOR point in the story which amazingly Jim mentions 1 time then forgets !!

even worse in the wife's re-telling of the story that CRITICAL point never comes up at all.

This is just reverse sexism. Imagine if the wife was drugged and had sex with another man 1 time and she was filled with remorse and did everything she could to try and save the marriage... but Jim was jerking her chain.

Everyone would be yelling at Jim for being an asshole . But even though JIM was drugged that point gets almost totally over looked

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Mental Masturbation

It's becoming all too common for authors to leave the the reader "hanging" wondering; "What th fuck happened." I'm not sure if it's a lack of creativity or just plain laziness, that causes a writer to post an incomplete story. I suspect it's attempted cleverness, combined with attitude; "That'll teach those stupid readers to read MY stories, fuck'em if they don't like it! They don't have to read it!"

Well you didn't put a wimp warning on it so I ended up reading it, and I didn't like it, so fuck you too!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Typical Double Standard.

Hubby cheated and admitted it. He had been drugged and wasn't in control. Wifey cheated and kept it a secret. She wasn't drugged and was in complete control. Double Standards. Gotta love 'em.

3 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is this really DG Hear?

I dont know, this story doesnt seem to flow like most of the author's work. Maybe just my mood and a bit of a miscue for DG, but really not int he same league with some of his other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Betrayed what about the rest if the story???

You'll get used to it. All the women do," he said as he pushed more of his cock into me. It really did hurt. I had to reach down and spread my pussy lips to help ease the pain.

"That's it Baby, make it feel better." He pushed more of his fat cock into me. I felt so full, but it didn't feel good. I kept thinking of Jim and what he would do if he found out.

Instead of spreading her lips to accommodate, why didn't she grab his nuts?????

Not rape

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Umm,iron dragon

The wife was drugged by bill,she got sick and was not all there.Hubby got drunk and willingly fucked the girl,where was he raped or forced?The s

Double standard is on your part,you are defending the hubby and demeaning chris.He cheated,she was raped.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Ok

Rereading the story,bill put something in jims drink to make him hornier,but he still had control of himself,unlike chris.That would be like some sweet young thing going up to a guy,kissing him,stroking him and then him claiming he couldn't help himself,he knew he was doing wrong.Chris was date rape drugged,she couldn't say no,it was rape.I realize a lot of fox news nation believes that rape is all a lie and there is such thing as 'real' and 'fake' rape and most are fake,but this was rape.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
umm njlauren, read the story

Bill slipped something into Jim's drink. That point is overlooked by everybody. The double standard is the (rape?). Jim told her the truth about what happened. Jim told her everything. Chris goes to the party, I guess you'll say next that she didn't know she was getting fucked by Bill. Seeing that she threaten him and all. She didn't threaten him with jail, no she told him if he told Jim she would kill him. She wouldn't kill him over the fact that he just fucked/(raped?) her. That wasn't bad enough to kill him over, then to top it off she gets pregnant. OMG I'm pregnant but I can't tell Jim I was raped. Luckily it Jim's baby. But if it was Bill baby, would she have said anything....hummmmmmmmmm NO! So she's justified in her lying but he's just a cheating dog. I guess we see your point njlauren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A man who cheats on his wife, using the excuse of drugs is the kind of man who deserves a wife who will cheat on him and force him to raise another man's child.

You lay down with dogs, you are a flea.

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
Interesting

The interesting thing about this story is that the main characters, husband and wife, each basically did the same thing: a one-time drunken (and drugged, thanks to good ole Bill) slip that neither had gone out looking for. He had no reason to do it, she had some justification. He eventually came clean, she never will. Each made different decisions when faced with the same situation, and I found it interesting how each reacted (both realistically), and how the commenters have reacted to the actions of each.

This was the right kind of story for the 2 different perspectives to be used.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
Bttap. help me with your frame of thought

How did she have justification?

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
Huedogg

Her justification was revenge, of course. I can relate to wanting a revenge fuck to balance the scales. Not saying it's right for everyone......but I think I would want that in her shoes, even though hubby didn't go out looking for it, was drunk/drugged, etc. Some would say that if you need a revenge fuck, the marriage is over already, and maybe they are right. Ironic thing is, she wasn't even intending to do the revenge fuck thing, only wanted to screw with hubby's head a little. Whoops.

-BTTap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid Wife

After she mentioned Bill told Judy he put something in Jim's drink she decided to go alone to a party at his house when she was off the pill and then was surprised and pissed that she got sick and then raped. The kid being Jim's was just dumb luck. Hated both characters. They both knew how Bill and Judy acted but kept putting themselves in the line of fire.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SHOULD A DECISION HAVE AN OUTCOME

or an excuse to a result. TK U MLJ LV NV

Bill1104Bill1104over 10 years ago
Good story can't understand Annon's stupid remark

This wasn't the best but it certainly wasn't the worse - actually a pretty good one. What I can't understand is the vicious remarks from "Anonymous."

What a jerk!

Bill1104

pakmul48pakmul48over 10 years ago
Right on

Gave you 5. Wish I could have had revenge on all my ex wife's lovers, but half the men on earth would be dead. Easier to just divorce her. When I was in the Navy some men said certain women followed the fleet. The fleet followed my ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like a Moderate

In today's political climate. Nobody's friend. Your story straddles the two extremes in readership of LW stories. The BTB guys aren't happy and the simpering cuckold crowd is even less so. I went through the infidelity experience and, while my marriage didn't make it, I learned that most marriages do indeed make it. The experiences of this couple almost always result in reconciliation. Another fact: one-time cheaters who never confess to their spouse most often become better (wiser) husbands or wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She did it, yes.

And Jim did it too, far as I can see,

It's just that when Jim fucked Bill, he made sure he fucked him right.

A man doesn't leave that kind of "fucking " to chance.

Wonder what was going through Bill's mind as he was starting to go over the edge to eternity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... The wife is not a cheater; she is a rape victim as was the husband. Both were drugged/poisoned by Bill who got what he deserved. I like this story! I see no wimps or cuckolds. Panther Fan.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
happy ending.poor elsewhere

Granting that there are more construction workers than senators or opera stars, the story reflects the social environment fairly well. Given that, however, Hubby's behavior in his cheating scenario is inconsistent with everything else DHear writes about him. Hubby KNOWS Bill is a skirt-chaser and cheat. Why would Hubby allow himself to get into such a compromising position? Second, WHY would Bill give Hubby a magic elixer? Does Bill foresee an opportunity to score on Sweetie by compromising Hubby? REALLY? It may work out that way, but portraying Bill as Nicky Machiavelli ... not likely!

Last concern ... How could Hubby become enlightened? Bill might have made obscure comments the few times they were together, but that could have been the AssHole simply being an asshole. He was very unlikely to have outed himself explicitly and with enough detail to convince Hubby to drop his ass off a roof!

2.9 = 3*

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Fantastic story!

Thanks

potsherdpotsherdover 10 years ago
Not sure I believe

...these stories about conscious and deliberate revenge. My view is that anyone can make a slip and be forgiven, but only an exceptional person would extract tit-for-tat revenge for a partner's past behaviour. There is something so cold and unloving about it that I can't see how it could ever fit in a loving partnership.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Umm, njlauren...

The whole damn tale was a Double Standard! He did it and TOLD Wifey about it because he somehow knew he wasn't in his right mind when it happened. He found out later that he had been drugged. He was given a form of date-rape drug that made him hornier than usual. Some date rape drugs do the same to women, while making their memories hazy about the event.

She did it and KEPT IT A SECRET from Hubby. While she was also drugged, NOBODY pointed out more than once that Hubby had been drugged. A major plot point was wasted there. It was treated like it didn't even happen, as it was only mentioned once and had no bearing on Wifey's "revenge".

Also, Wifey KNOWINGLY parted her cunt lips for Asshole, instead of fighting back! She was "All There" enough to know that it was wrong, but she did it anyway. Revenge on a drugged Hubby, while she was drugged with something different? Or if it was somehow the same drug, it had a different effect on her.

Either way, the SECRET is the Double Standard more than anything else. The Rule of their marriage was NO SECRETS. Also, if she'd been raped, don't you think she would have TOLD Hubby about it?! But then, she didn't give a rat's ass that he'd been drugged, so she probably thought that he wouldn't give a rat's ass that she'd been drugged too.

Read and comprehend what happened, njlauren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Britease

wrote this story a couple a weeks ago. 2*

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent as usual

DG,

Very good job. ultimately readable.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Basically amoral actors here

Hard to detect any love in this story, other than self love. Tit-for-tat is not love. First degree murder is a pretty big elephant in the living room. These are not nice people.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

I agree Harry and Irondragon on this one.

The wife in this tale was nothing more than a petty and vindictive cunt.

"I talked to Judy and she said Bill came clean and said you both picked up women and had sex with them. She did say that Bill had put something in your drink to make you hornier. I can't forgive you for cheating on me. You could have left, instead of going to a private room with other women."

So even after finding out her husband was drugged and not in control of his actions, she still had to have her revenge and later even admits its worth the cost of her marriage. What kind of sick fuck would would even consider hanging out with a scumbag like Bill who they know used some kind of date rape drug on their spouse just to rub salt in their partners wounds and worse is willing to pass a rapist's kid off as her husbands?

Considering how much wifey knew about Bill by this stage she sure didn't fight him very hard and really seemed to out of her way to put herself in a position he would fuck her, so zero sympathy here for her.

As another poster claimed, if it was the wife who had gotten date raped first and the husband was acting like a total bastard by blaming her for fucking another guy and telling her over and over again he had to have some revenge to get even with her, people would be demanding he be hung, drawn and quartered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too bad Jim didn't divorce his whore wife, after all if she didn't want to fuck Bill she would have gone with her husband to his families house. Therefore that tells you that she was secretly hoping to get Bill's huge cock inside her body and have his fill her belly with his sperm. She's a real piece of work keeping her cheating to her self and not telling her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BTB double standards comments as usual

Great to see its not the husbands fault that he stuck around, got drunk/drugged, and did the dirty. But when the wife does the same, she's a cheating whore.

Ah the mysoginst world you all live in. Hate to be a women in your world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

"Great to see its not the husbands fault that he stuck around, got drunk/drugged, and did the dirty. But when the wife does the same, she's a cheating whore.

Ah the mysoginst [sic] world you all live in. Hate to be a women [sic] in your world."

There still seems to be some confusion as to why several commenters have called this a double standard regarding Chris' actions in the story. It is not about the sex, folks. It is all about the honesty- or lack thereof.

The story opens with a premise:

"We had agreed before we even got married that we wouldn't have any secrets between us. To the best of my knowledge, it's the way it's always been, until recently."

Jim lets the reader know that the core value of the marriage is NO SECRETS. Not fidelity, but the truth. This is important later, keep it in mind.

When Bill apparently drugs him, Jim's inhibitions go out the window and he eventually blacks out. Remember, he did perform oral sex on the girl- while drugged- and she returned the favor, but the GIRL put the condom on him and rode him to climax. He did not put the condom on himself. Intent to cheat vaginally is not present. And while you can say oral sex is cheating, I am certain that his wife would not have gone anywhere near as ballistic if she knew it was only oral.

Jim should have come clean right away. That was his downfall, but he did come clean eventually. He could have continued his lie of omission but told her the whole story. The fact that she already knew does not change the fact that he did not know that when he confessed.

Chris' anger is justified, but even after hearing that Jim was drugged, she could not see that this was at the very least an extenuating circumstance. After all, what is "a good excuse" for cheating? He didn't set out to do it, and it took drugs to make him cheat.

She mind fucked him for almost two months with her "get even" threat. We knew- and Jim did not- that she apparently did not intend to get her revenge. Or...maybe not. This brings us to the New Year's party.

Making her husband choose to go to the house of the man that jeopardized his marriage over a yearly tradition with his family? And her choosing to go alone- for New Year's? Not verifying that her other friend Emily was going (umm, was making a phone call that difficult)?

Really?

Chris clearly knew that Bill was not a nice man. That he had already drugged her husband and set him up to cheat. That he was more than interested in her physically. That her friend Judy was also a cheater, and that Bill and Judy had been swingers at least once. And let us not forget that she dressed very sexily for a party that she knew her husband was NOT going to attend. For whom was she dressing?

She knew practically no one at the party- and still stayed. Accepted drinks from someone she knew was capable of drugging her. And yes, I know she was raped and did repeatedly say no (all of you who say she couldn't say no must not have read the same story I did), but did not cry out for help or make an attempt to stop Bill from inserting himself inside her. If she had enough body control to spread her lips for Bill's entry to be smoother, she had enough control to push him off or as others suggest grab his balls and pull. Bill had as much to lose as she did with exposure. But again, this isn't about the sex.

It is about her honesty. While Jim opened the story with the idea that they had no secrets, Chris opens with:

"We rarely kept things from one another." (Told you to keep the marriage core value in mind.)

That is hardly the same thing, people. Never and rarely are not equivalent. So she clearly believed in keeping secrets from her husband even before the rape. It's right there in the story.

She decided not to tell her husband that she was raped. Then she denied him sex to ensure he would not suspect. And when she missed her period, she was willing to let Jim raise Bill's baby to keep the secret. Three strikes and you are OUT!

THIS IS THE DOUBLE STANDARD! Not "he can cheat and she can't", but he must tell the truth (and pay for it) while she can lie and keep secrets- never paying for it.

Jim says something that proves he was a fool to trust his wife:

"She loves me with all her heart and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our marriage."

Really? Could have fooled me with the events as written...

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Nice.

I love the ending!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Wow...

Once again, the SECRET is the double standard. Well, apparently it wasn't much of a secret, since Bill had that unfortunate accident with Jim as the only witness... At least he got his vengeance on Asshole. Making Wifey live with the uncertainty that he MIGHT know about her revenge and MIGHT have killed Bill in retaliation is eating her up inside. Hubby did the honorable thing by telling her that he'd cheated, but had been drugged at the time. The fact that he'd been drugged was even corroborated by Asshole's wife! But did that matter to Wifey? No. She did the dishonorable thing by going through with her revenge anyway and then keeping it a SECRET.

So yes, the Double Standard here is twofold. First, Wifey keeping it a secret from Hubby after demanding complete honesty (and getting complete honesty) from Hubby. Then she decided that the same rules don't apply to her.

The second Double Standard is like another commenter said: If Wifey had been date raped by Asshole first, and Hubby went off on her and vowed revenge like she had, he would be the Bad Guy. Those are the Double Standards here. NOT the fact that Hubby and Wifey both cheated. Both were drugged, but Wifey was a LOT more there than Hubby was when he was drugged. Wifey could have reported Bill for rape, or at the very least told Hubby that Bill had raped her.

I still think it's probable that Hubby found out about Asshole raping his wife anyway, and decided that enough was enough.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
almost perfect

but wife needed to have a accident...chainsaw fucked would be preferred...squeal like a pig bitch.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Revenge fuck, bad idea

All it ever does is drive a second nail into the coffin of the marriage. Divorce, separation, a year of sexual denial with the cheating spouse in a chastity belt, whatever. But keep the penalty or retribution totally within the marriage and don't bring anyone else into it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
She was vindictive - even naive or maybe stupid

BUT she was drugged too - so anyone who is willing to advocate excusing him should excuse her. She did not choose wisely going to the party but she DID NOT ever plan to cheat - the author says so so we have no right to rewrite his story for our misuse.

Jim fathered his child NOT Ted so the only remaining issue is what does she do with her secret - she set her self up for failure and did. No vicious bitch here just a stupid human.

Nice work thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hm.

No decent characters in this story.

Can't have any empathy for such a bunch of degenerates.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Judy

Frankly, I don't believe for a nano-second that Judy doesn't know what happened.

She should have scratched Bill's eyes out till he got off her, then decked Judy for not stopping him.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Sometimes

Don't you wish an asteroid would fall out of the sky, and obliterate certain people. I don't want ANY survivors from this story.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
Seems more or less appropriate

Jim and Chris both slipped and cheated on each other. Assigning more blame to one or the other of them based on how or why is just splitting hairs. There's no double standard here, they each earned one black mark in the cheater box, and they each had one incident of being cheated on to get past in order for their marriage to survive, and fortunately for them, they dodged a bullet when Sarah did not turn out to be Bill's child.

Bill, on the other hand, was the major architect of both Jim's and Chris' falls from grace. So anything done to him seems like suitable revenge for both.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
Couldn't have said it better

I guess that sdc92078 said it almost word for word from what I was thinking. With one exception.......I feel that Chris should tell Jim what happened. I mean after all, Jim did confess to her what he did, and let the chips fall where they may. Oh and by the way as with all of your stories this was a well written story. I really enjoyed it good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just a Hunch

I think Jim knew all along that Bill had raped his wife. I think he didn't bring it up because it was better his wife lived with the sad effect and also...if she had to talk about it, his pride would make him leave her.

Finally, you bet...Bill fell of the roof...right?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a whole cast of unlikeable people

doing bad things to each other.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
According to herself

Jim was a cheater, and had no excuses, even though she KNEW he was drugged by Bill. So, following her own thinking, she intentionally cheated with Bill! Not only that, but she actually tried to ensure she got pregnant by Bill! By CHOOSING to not take the morning after pill, that meant she was trying to make sure she had Bill's baby. It didn't work out that way, as the baby was Jim's, but wasn't from a lack of trying on her part, to have someone else's child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
justice

was served "up on the roof"

need more of it.

5 stars for justice when it rarely happens.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Chris was a hypocrite, she should have told her husband, better yet, at the night of the party she should have screamed rape rather than accepting it, and gone to the police accusing Bill of rape.

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
I agree with Ib_Says

I truly agree with Ib_says. Chris should have screamed rape, and was honest with her husband. But that just goes to show you how almost all women are. At least her husband was honest with her, he deserves the same from her. What a bitch. She got lucky as hell when the DNA test showed that the hubby was in fact the father of their kid. anyway good story though. 4 stars to ya on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pill

You go and see a clinic Doctor, get a prescription then pay cash, no records, no pregnancy, no problem!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Well She Got Even

Same unexpected way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There Is No 'Getting Even' In Marriage

No two incidents involving a husband and wife in a marriage are identical. A wife cannot get even with her husband; and a husband cannot get even with his wife. If one spouse is hurt by the other spouse, there are only two choices...either forgive the spouse and move on; or divorce the spouse and move on. 'Getting even' by having a planned affair will only lead to a shattered spouse and a bitter divorce. No one can prove to me that deliberately hurting someone you love by 'getting even' can in any way improve or fix a marriage. 'Getting even' with a spouse is like deliberately breaking your right arm because your left arm is broken. Even children aren't that stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Morning After

She should of gotten a morning after pill if she was that worried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Rather Stupid Husband

In the first instance, when we find hubby Jim actually partying with horny college sluts under the direction of his fiendish and predatory "friend" Bill, we know that he is downright stupid. Forget the supposed drugging for the time being. He already has very low trust in Bill, but there are no alarm bells going off when hot girls and their hard nipples saunter into the room?

Yes, Jim has some problems and those problems start with his mind, which has the formative force of a bowl of raspberry Jello.

But any man sitting around drinking cheap beer and hooting and jeering in the stands of a sports stadium while his desirable wife trots off to a New Year's bacchanalia with a sexy silk bra and panty set under her tight jeans is worthy of an epic guffaw. Jim is a joke. He is a weak-minded fool and has his priorities in the wrong place.

Anyway, at least you know Jim is not a sissy. He might be a damn fool, but he is not a sissy. He has a hard dick and gives his wife regular vigorous fuckings. Bravo. That's a start. But throwing caution to the wind as regards his sexy wife and her time away with her friends chips away at his credibility as a man and a husband worthy of respect.

Much ink has been spilled blaming Chris for her fall with Bill. One must agree she was totally naive. But most all women are naive in this respect. Given certain conditions her fall was completely predictable. Chris is a woman. She is a woman and therefore has a natural naivete regarding her ability to resist the wiles of a predator such as Bill.

No average woman is to be "trusted" in the presence of a skilled playboy and predator.

The problem is not so much with Chris, she is the only one in the story who is has her heart in the right place. No, the problem is men and their ridiculous feminist "trust" in their wives.

Your sexy wife has a gas can. Why give some other guy a match? Damn fool.

At any rate, I think DG fk'd up a bit by introducing the date-drug aspect in Jim's slip up. It is introduced and then Jim does not use it in his own defense to Chris when he tries to come clean. It is mentioned only in passing. Why?

Chris actually knows of her own husband's drugging but she waggles off to Bill and Judy's party alone and actually takes a drink from predator Bill's own hand? She takes the drink and tips it back? She then feels "ill" and lies down in the back bedroom? If there were a time when readers have a right to do a little re-writing in the Comment section then it is now: Judy takes naive and fulsome Chris back into the slaughterhouse and gives Bill a wink. Bammmm!!! Believe it.

Rotten-hearted cheaters despise the thoroughgoing sweetness of a desirable and faithful woman, and Chris was their quarry. Maybe Judy should have been up on the rooftop chortling with Bill before they both got the shove.

Also, there is a moment in the story after the birthing when Chris is talking to the doctor. In the eyes of the reader she has already taken a serious downgrading: first she gets into a fucking with Bill, and second, she hadn't taken a dose of RU-486 when Bill could very well have his festering seed growing in her belly (Are You For 86'ing This Baby?). Why is it that the doctor gives her a "quizzical" look? One definitely has the creeping feeling that he is some type of do-gooder that has taken it upon himself to cover something up...just a thought :))

A story with unlikeable characters is rather unlikeable itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2 stars

Well written but crappy story.

She needed to come clean and Bill actually raped her.

Very unsatisfying.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
***

This just felt wrong. Major plot points just dropped. Secrets that apparently weren't. Sorry, but the parts just don't sync.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE ULTIMATE PAYBACK

for Bill who had spiked her drink then raped her...he was the scum she was innocent but why not tell hubby what happened...he knew she had done something wrong after he found her very clean panties so she removed the evidence of sex...good job the DNA matched...but he got his revenge on Bill....one little push...goodbye asshole....the wife knew he was the one who killed him....there she knew he knew about her being fucked by Bill.....why not admit what happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
read like....

Bill's wife was in on the rape!

Her husband came clean with her, she should have done the same!

Fact is she should have went to police, had blood test, and rape kit!!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

It's good, but Bill admitted to spiking Jim's drink that helped get him into the back room - what a buddy. She knew Jim was drugged (Judy told her) and she still blamed him and then tried to extort the threat of revenge. Then she was stupid enough to go to a Bill/Judy party by herself with no safeguards. Judy enabled the rape.

Jim made a mistake, under duress when drugged. When she threatened to willfully cheat for revenge - the trust was immediately beyond broken, and then go to party to imply her revenge.

Jim should have walked away when she made the threat, giver her a grip on reality and pull up some big girl panties. She NEVER came clean with Jim but he had to come clean with her - typical female hypocrisy and now her superior female naivete` created a bastard.

This story just has to many implausibilities and loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

she is not wife materal

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Secrets

Jim admits to his mistake and wife learns he was drugged and then goes to new years party and takes drink and gets drugged most likely. She wanted truth but didn't give truth. She should tell him the truth since she was raped and bill being dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lying conniving cunt

Lying cunt. Why would you do that to the man you love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A SWEET CUNT HE WAS MARRIED TO.... SHE LOST HER HUSBAND'S RESPECT AND CAUSED HIM TO COMMIT MURDER

When she overheard what he said to their daughter, she should have been thankful that she wasn't on that roof,.

Another dumb cunt who can't add 2 and 2. When she was told that he was DRUGGED, that should have been the end of it. Also, when that cocksucker fucked her, she owed it to her husband to TELL him about it, instead of doing all the things she did to hide it from him. Women think men are stupid? Who do men fuck when they're sick of taking their so-called partner's bullshit. OTHER CHEATING WOMEN who want to get fucked. Statistically, over 70% of today's wives have, are currently or will fuck men other than their husbands. Hence... men are coming to know they can trust women to honor their commitment no longer than a half hour after they've fucked them.

I gave this one five stars but with some reservations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DG cuck cuck cuck

His stories involve nothing but wimps. Seriously like 5 out 6 stories involve wimpy cuckolding.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

Timriv's kind of story. Timriv would balk at the idea of Jim daring to spend time with his own fucking family and not attending a party with his wife. Timriv would say it's Jim's fault she cheated.

Well, fuck Timriv. One star for the fuckwittery she kept hidden from Jim

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
My mistake

I shouldn't have said 'cheated'. I should have said drugged. But my point still stands.One star.

Why don't we encourage people to speak up against rape?!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Here's a quote that stays in the mind:

"After shooting his load into my pussy, he got up off me and squeezed my tits one more time. "I wouldn't tell anyone if I was you. Jim just might get hurt," laughed Bill."

I wanted to cheer when the jerk died.

I don't know why some of the comments claim that she cheated. Why would she lie in narration? I do think it foolish of her to play the threat the way she did. Honesty in a marriage is paramount.

Good story. Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great

Another great story. Bill.was a little too free with the drugs, and.finally it caught up with him. Judy had to know what Bill did to Chris. Some friend. Justice was served.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
Proof Positive

The wife is a dumbass. Bill should have squared up with her and told her to forget the revenge BS. When she refused he should have dragged her stubborn ass down to the Attorney's office and started the paperwork!

Why make it complicated.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
The wife made a choice.

Go with her husband's family to a football game or go to a party. What does she decide?

She goes to the party, does drugs, cheats, and gives birth to another man's child. Why would she do that? Because there would be no drugs and sex at the football game.

The husband got some revenge but should figure out how to get that skanky wife of his up on a roof.

Up on the roof top, click, click, click...off of the roof falls that skanky bitch.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Why didn't she scream?

I assume the house wasn't a 20 room mansion where her cries wouldn't have been heard so why did she just lie there and let him rape her - that is what it was. Why didn't she scream the house down, call the police and have the drink tested for drugs? She had no intention of actually cheating and her threat was just a reaction to her husbands cheating (that seems to be okay with some other commentators) and didn't deserve what happened. Apart from the lack of screaming I thought this was a good story, well written 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

With as many stories as you've written, you occasionally put drop a stinking turd. THIS is that stinking turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
P U ! 🤥

Lousy ending! Way below your usual effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Information

I don't like how she threatened to cheat on him after he was drugged and raped. People who have sex after being drugged (Someone spikes their drink, not taking drugs willingly) are being raped as they can't give consent under the influence.

Also, why not tell her husband that she was raped by Bill? Why go to the house of a guy who drugged your husband and had him raped?

Lastly, this is to everyone accusing her of cheating. She didn't cheat, she was raped.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5723 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...