Decor

Story Info
Guests become part of the decor at popular new restaurant.
2.5k words
4.18
52.5k
61

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,284 Followers

Kara watched as the clock finally hit 5:00pm. It was finally quitting time of her first shift at her new job. She was a secretary for Lawson Corporation, one of the biggest companies in town. There were a lot of things she hated about the job, but the one thing that stood out was how she got it. Her younger sister was good friends with Rick Lawson, the son of the CEO, and through him she eventually landed the job. That would have been great if Rick wasn't such a douche towards her. Because her sister was just friends with Rick he got away with lewd and sexual comments. Her sister didn't care because she wasn't interested in Rick. She did enjoy hanging out with him and of course the money didn't hurt either. Regardless, Kara hated Rick and working in the same company made her job considerably worst. The first day was great, but it was only a matter of time before Rick made his way into her work life.

"Hey Kare Bear, how was the first day?" Rick yelled across the room.

Kara's face went red from embarrassment. She refused to respond and gathered her things quicker. Rick made his way over and stood over her desk.

"I asked you a question, Kare Bear. How was your first day?" Rick said with a grin.

Kara stood up so she was standing eye to eye.

'Kare bear doesn't work here. Kara does." Kara said asserting herself.

"That's cute Kare Bear. I hear you're going to Decor tonight. You plan on putting that hot little body on display for everyone. We could use something nice to look at in here." Rick said loudly.

Kara realized he didn't care about repercussions. If it was any other man, talking to a woman like that would get him immediately fired and ostracized. But Rick's dad had money. He knew it. Kara knew it. The whole office knew it. And no one said a word.

"In your dreams, creep." Kara said and grabbed her things. Before Rick could continue his sexual harassment, Kara quickly made her way out of the office.

Kara looked at her outfit in the mirror and smiled at the result. The red cocktail dress hugged her tight body and accentuated her curves both in the front and the back. Her straight blond hair touched her shoulder and highlighted her tanned face. Her fiance, Rick was taking her to the hot new spot in town. Decor was a new sports bar that was gaining a lot of publicity for its decor. The restaurant gave patrons the opportunity to be used as decor for the restaurant. No one knew anything beyond that unless they visited. Once they did, they only had wild stories to tell.

The atmosphere was immediately apparent as soon as they arrived. They were greeted by the male hosts and behind them in some sort of display were two females dressed similar to the hosts. They wore tight black clothing and had their hands on their hips and smiled, but didn't move.

"Excuse me, are they real?" Paul said pointing to the two females.

"Yes, they were originally the hostesses here, but we decided they were something nice to look at while you wait. We'll be about 5 minutes." the host said and then typed on his computer. Paul looked at the hostesses. The host wasn't wrong, they were very beautiful women and very young, probably early twenties. Paul tried not to stare with his fiance there, but he couldn't help his eyes wonder.

"Could you imagine just being used like that. Poor girls." Kara said.

"Well this place is getting quite the buzz, and that's probably why." Paul retorted.

As the host was busy leading other guests to tables, two men got close to the displayed hostesses. Their first instinct was to grab the young girls breast, but knew the host would be coming back soon. One of the men quickly grabbed the taller girls hand and stuck her finger up the other girls nose. The second man adjusted the shorter girl's eyes so she was now cross eyed. The men laughed and walked away before the host returned, oblivious to the scene behind him. He looked down at his book and then up at Kara and Paul

"Right this way."

As they followed the host into the main room, Paul took one last look at the display of the very gorgeous girl now looking cross-eyed with a finger stuck up her nose. He wondered how long they'd stay like that. In the main room, there were more men than women at tables by a large margin. Everywhere they looked, there were women behind display cases posed in a sexual manner and usually smiling.

"Are these women all models?" Kara asked.

"No they're originally guests. We offer the guests an opportunity to become part of the Decor. They really enjoy it." the host said as he pulled out the chair for Kara.

"Your waitress will be right over." the host said as he left.

"Can you believe that?" Kara said incredulously.

Paul shook his head.

A blond walked over and handed out the menus. She had words written all over her body including SLUT across her forehead.

"Hello, my name is Melissa, I'll be your waitress. Feel free to write whatever you want on me, my body is your canvas." Melissa said with a smile as she put a marker down on the table.

"I'll be back in a few to take your drinks."

Melissa walked away, but was flagged down by a table full of guys. She stood next to two of them as they drew penises on her cheeks.

"This is ridiculous" Kara said appalled at everything going on around her.

"You wanted to see what all the fuss was about, here you go." Paul said grinning.

"I better find my sister before she gets any ideas on her 21st birthday." Kara said and took off from the table.

She passed by men who were staring at her as if she was one of the many women on display. She slowly slid by a waitress having her left tit draw on and did nothing to stop it.

"Hey Kara!" Kara heard a voice yell. She looked around and saw one of her sisters friends waving her over.

Kara noticed her sister Jenny's usual friend group was present except Jenny.

"Where's Jenny, Rick!" Kara yelled.

Rick pointed behind her. Kara turned around and saw her little sister on display in a red bikini and thong standing with her hands on her hips and smiling.

"Jenny. Jenny, what are you doing?" Kara said as she banged on the glass, but her sister didn't move.

Rick walked over and put his arm around Kara.

"Relax Kare Bear, she wanted to see what all the fuss was about." Rick said.

Kara pushed him away.

"It's her birthday, she should be celebrating."

"Well she is the center of attention." Rick said with a grin. "You should join her, I'd love to have you as another decoration." Rick said as he touched Kara's thigh.

Kara slapped him.

"Keep dreaming, creep." Kara said as she headed back to Paul.

"My sister is on display, can you believe that?"

"Yes I can actually. Sounds exactly something she would do. You going to try it?" Paul asked.

"Absolutely not. Just stand around so a bunch of guys could drool over me. How would you like that?"

"I'd be pretty flattered." Paul said trying to tease Kara.

The waitress with two penises on her face returned to take the drink order. Paul was tempted to draw something, but he knew Kara would judge. Their friends Lou and Pete came over, but their wives weren't with them.

"Where's Sam and Penny?" Kara asked.

"Somewhere around here." Lou said. "We've been here for about 30 minutes and they were reluctant at first, but decided to give it a shot."

Kara pouted disappointed she didn't have anyone to talk to. Paul and his friends started talking about the football game playing. Kara looked around at the scene around her. She saw her sister in the distance standing on display for her friends, while they partied on her birthday. She saw all the waitresses being drawn on and giving no fight for extra touchy behavior.

Suddenly the table lit up and a body appeared under the glass. It was Penny and she was lying down naked with a smile.

"Oh shit, that's Penny." Lou said.

Kara couldn't believe her friend would voluntarily strip and display herself like this.

"This is ridiculous, she's naked." Kara said pointing out the obvious.

Lou shook off the shock of seeing his girlfriend and the men went back to watching football. They put their beer over her face as if their friend wasn't lying under the glass.

Kara got up to explore and find out what was really going on. She walked past the bathrooms and saw more women on display. She couldn't even imagine what the bathrooms were like for decoration. She saw a booth being manned by a young women. She didn't have writing on her and she was very beautiful. The sort of girl that would get swept up in a place like this, but here she was sitting normal. Kara walked over and saw her busy on her phone.

"Excuse me." Kara said.

The girl looked up and smiled.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"What's the deal with all the girls being put behind glass?" Kara asked.

"It's called mannequin modeling. Our guest volunteer, and we put them on display." the girl explained.

"Ya but my friend is naked. Did she agree to that?" Kara asked.

"We wouldn't do it unless the person agreed."

Kara went silent trying to think of what to say next.

"Did you want to try it?" the girl asked Kara.

Kara blushed. "Me, no. I would never."

"I've heard that a lot tonight." the girl smiled. "If you don't like it, you can always stop."

Kara shook her head.

"What do you even have to do?" Kara asked.

"Follow me." the girl said.

A door opened to the right of Kara. She hesitantly walked through and met the girl on the other side. The girl brought her to a room. It was a change room where Kara would select her outfit.

"Any outfit you want, you can wear. Although you have a very nice figure." the girl said checking out Kara.

The girl walked over and started undoing Kara's clothes. Kara was mesmerized as she let the girl undress her. Kara snapped back to reality and realized she was naked in front of the girl.

"I left your jewelry on. It really stands on your skin." the girl said.

Kara looked at her engagement ring and smiled, she knew the girl was right.

"So is this all right for displaying you. Don't want you not to enjoy it." the girl asked.

Kara was caught up in the good feelings and excitement of being with an attractive female. She never considered herself bisexual, but she did have her fantasies and the girl knew exactly how to play to them. She nodded her head confirming.

"All right, so just put your hands by your side, push your breasts out and smile big for me." the girl said.

Kara did as she was told and the flash from the camera froze her in place.

"Okay Kara, that's how we get our guests to remain still for so long. Don't be scared, it's not permanent. We'll leave you out for 2 hours then check up with you after that." the girl explained.

Kara said nothing. She couldn't. She just stood their frozen with a big smile on her face, ready to be added to the decor.

Kara was moved and then placed lying down on a platform. She was raised up until she saw she was under glass as part of a table like her friend Penny. The pleasure of being a table display for stranger was coursing through her. The pleasure stopped for a moment as she saw Rick peak his head over the table.

"Well look who it is, Ms. I'll never put myself on display." Rick said mocking Kara.

She smiled back.

Rick took his phone out and snapped photos.

"You make a good table, but I have a better idea." Rick said.

Kara saw Rick disappear. She hear rumblings around her for several minutes. Suddenly the glass cover slid off the table leaving nothing protecting Kara. She tried to move, but she couldn't. Whatever that camera did it was permanent for now.

Rick's face reappeared above her.

"Look what we have here." Rick said.

Rick groped her tits and she smiled back. All she could do was smile. She hated Rick, but the feeling of helplessness turned her own and she felt herself getting wet. Rick noticed as his hands worked his way down to her pussy.

"Looks like someones enjoying themselves." Rick said as he licked her juices off his hand.

Rick grabbed a marker from the waitress and started to draw on Kara's stomach. After he was finished writing, he took a picture and put his phone up to Kara's face. Across Kara's chest, it said "Rick's Fuck Toy." Kara was starting to get nervous.

Rick grabbed her and sat her up. She remained stiff and frozen in whatever position she was in. Her arms were bent at the elbows and she remained smiling. Across the room she saw Paul and his friends intensely watching the game. Several men startled to fondle her and block her view. A girl grabbed her hand and took of the engagement ring. From the corner of her eye, Kara could see the girl admiring it.

Kara's mouth was pulled open and a cock immediately filled it, forcing its way in and out. Kara was helpless to do anything. A few girls grabbed her bracelet and pocketed the items for themselves, leaving Kara with no more jewelry.

All the men started to crowd around taking turns using Kara like a real life sex doll. She laid on the table and looked up at her sister who had a front row seat to it all. The waitress had no obligation to help as she served them food and drinks and obliged anyone who wanted to draw on her.

After 30 minutes of being used by anyone who got the chance, Rick settled everyone down and put Kara back in her table. He didn't want to deal with her fiance and wanted to find out how Kara would knowingly let them take advantage of her. He leaned in to whisper to her.

"You say anything about this, you can forget about that new job." Rick grinned as he grabbed her hair and admired her naked body one last time. "Who knows, maybe I'll convince my father you'd be better as office decor than a secretary. All in due time, Kare Bare."

Kara smiled back. She was terrified of all the repercussions of this. She should have never let her curiosity get the better of her. Rick gently laid her back down and put the glass back over her. Its as if nothing happened despite the cum and writing on her body.

To be continued.


XBan
XBan
1,284 Followers