All Comments on 'Decorating Donna Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loves these wife becomes modified for husband stories

Change your password,

Thank you so much for this story. I have loved the Paris honeymoon story and the locker story. Now you have this piercing story that really fits my fetishes. I love the story where the wife or girl friend becomes pierced and tattooed for her man. Then moves on to more extreme outfits, permanent make up and hair styles. Then comes the not hiding it from anyone, so public humiliating tattoos on the hands, face and neck identifying her as a sex slave, bondage slut. These really turn me on. Please continue the story.

Best regards

Fred

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

What I'd like to see is a story where the sub is the one who wants the mods and is Not humiliated by wanting and getting them. The dom insisting is cruel and outside the bounds of care for his sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Decorating Donna

Great concept, story, and presentation. Can’t wait to read more. More piercing, rings and chains, please, even if not public.

absolutistabsolutistabout 4 years ago
Intriguing start

An interesting start with a lot of potential. I’m only a little wary of the recurring “sex-crazed male coerces reluctant female to suffer his sick fantasies” theme - that won’t end well. Why not have the woman share the same fetishes for once? Might make for a more successful relationship ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent writing and I cannot wait to read more ,Brilliant and thrilling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
club scene

I wasn't sure if I would like this at first but slowly got into it. Still don't like the problem of her eating and drinking but it is a fantasy story. The club scene with Lena was awesome, I wish it had been a little longer with more teasing of Donna, as well as Hilde.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree entirely with ShadowRosie...

This is a kink I’m not familiar with at all. I don’t know if it’s considered as extreme in general terms but it does seem extreme to me. It really would be wonderful to read a story where the Sub (genuinely) wants what is done to them.

“..I would never hurt you. You know that.” - there is more than just physical pain.

Although in the case of this story the woman has been portrayed as being similarly manipulative in her goal to find a partner and a way of life that meets her desires. So she does come across as materialistic.

That said the scene in the nightclub just reenforced the concept of the Dom seeking to implement changes regardless of the Subs wishes.

For me that just leaves the fall back epithet, your kink (or fantasy) is not my kink and that’s ok.

Tess (UK)

slavecaroslavecaroalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting. Extremely long nails in many parts of the world are a wonderful public bondage tool. In the US or Europe, if you asked the straight-laced suburban housewife to wear 2+ inch long bright fingernails out in public, many would be terrified or too embarrassed to try. For someone who is not used to wearing them or not comfortable with a lot of attention, they can be humiliating and until you get used to them they are limiting I have found orthopedic casting to be another harmless way to do public bondage without the public knowing it. I would like to see more details about what she faces back at home.

MartinSpezMartinSpezover 1 year ago

That's the wife of my dreams!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES