Decumeron Ch. 03: Fri 3/20/20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine was watching me tease Sonya while she was playing with herself. She was still just lightly rubbing her clit, but her eyes showed how intensely turned on she was. She was leaning against George, who was still clothed and lightly rubbing his own cock.

"Sometimes I would put on a show for her. I'd have the guy sit up on the edge of the bed and sit on his dick facing out, so Allison could watch me as I fucked him. I think she really liked that, because soon we had dispensed with the intermediaries and the pretense and were fucking each other. Well, we hadn't dispensed with the intermediaries, because we were fucking guys too. But we did start to sleep together."

I began to lightly push my fingers into her begging cunt. Just an centimeter or so, then pulling them out, then a bit more. I wanted to pleasure her but not distract her so much she couldn't go on with her story.

"Anyway, my story takes place I think in March that year. Midterm second semester, at least. Allison and I had been sleeping together for a while, but she still had her boyfriend, and I was fucking lots of dudes. One morning, before her class, I got up and crawled into her bed. She was lying on her back, and her nightgown had ridden up. She didn't wear panties to bed-probably just so I could do this-and I could see her pussy. This was just when it had started to be in to totally shave, and she was entirely smooth. Usually she shaved herself, or I'd shave her, because it was cheaper, but sometimes we'd splurge and get ourselves waxed. I remember I was really into how she looked and felt with no pubic hair. She started to stir, and I put my mouth on her cunt and woke her up by taking her clit into my mouth. She started to say something, but I took one hand and clamped it over her mouth, and I used the other to finger her while I licked her. I held her like that until she came, gushing into my mouth."

By this point, I had given up my teasing, and I was actively fingering Sonya. My two fingers pressed into her, feeling her wetness and her warmth, enjoying the way she started to buck against my hand in rhythm. Across the way, George had a smile on his face as Katherine continued to masturbate next to him. He seemed to be enjoying withholding himself from her, making her do all the work for herself.

"Eventually, after we fucked for a while longer, Allison had to go to class, and I think I must have fallen asleep in her bed. I was awoken when the door opened. We were in an old dorm, and they hadn't yet put swipe cards in. So Allison had taken her dorm room key to a shady townie locksmith who for a small bribe overlooked the 'Do not duplicate' mark, and she had given her boyfriend a key. I don't remember why he was coming, but he was clearly puzzled when he saw me in his girlfriend's bed. I think we both sensed an opportunity. I beckoned him over, took his hand, and put it directly on my pussy. He widened his eyes, like 'Oh fuck, what are we doing,' but he didn't object when I undid his belt and his pants, pushed them to the floor, and took his dick all the way into my throat. 'Oh, fuck, Sonya,' was all he said.

"He was not the greatest in bed, but he took direction well. I got him naked, lay on my back, and told him to fuck me. He did, kind of doing push-ups over me while he pushed his cock back and forth into me. 'Bite my nipple,' I told him. He licked it. 'No, bite it,' I told him, and he kind of sucked it into his mouth. 'No, bite it, with your teeth.' He finally bit me, but I had to tell him to do it harder. It went on like that, but he got better. And the idea of fucking my roommate's boyfriend in her bed, not an hour after I'd fucked her there? That was fucking amazing. I don't remember the details of all of it, but I remember that I was on my knees, facing the wall, with him fingering me from below, breathing heavily into my ear and occasionally biting it, when the door opened again. He froze. Allison was back from class. 'What the fuck is going on here? What the fuck are you doing?' He took his hand away and tried to cover up, as if covering his hard-on would hide what we were doing. He started saying something-I don't even know what he thought he could say. But Allison cut him off. 'I can't fucking believe you two are fucking in my bed without me.' He tried again to make some excuse, but she yelled at us. 'You couldn't fucking wait?' And Allison started to laugh. Hard. Like, she doubled over laughing. 'If you're going to fuck my boyfriend, asshole, at least invite me.' And she put down her stuff, took off all her clothes, grabbed me, pushed me down on my back, and started to eat me out. She looked over her shoulder and her boyfriend, who was still standing there like a dope, his mouth open, and said, 'What are you waiting for, put that cock inside your girlfriend.' So he gets up behind her and enters her from behind with this big shit-eating grin, like he's just won the lottery. He has her hands on her hips and he's plowing into her, and with each thrust, he knocks her chin into me. He had this floppy haircut, and his bangs kept getting in his eyes, but he'd look out under them, across his girlfriend's back, to where she was licking me, and then look at me, just taking it all in."

I was fingering her hard now, and she started to breath heavily. "Careful," she said, pushing my hand away. "My story isn't done yet, and I'm not allowed to come yet." She sighed at her sacrifice. Across the table from us, George took the opportunity to do the opposite. He got off the sofa and bodily moved Katherine so she would lie across its length. Then he kneeled at one end, grabbed her thighs, and pulled her to him. I couldn't see perfectly because her leg was in the way, but it looked like he gave a long lick from the bottom of her cunt to the top. He pressed on her clit with his tongue, looked at her, and reminded her sternly: "Absolutely no coming." Then he put his head back down. Katherine turned her face to watch me and Sonya while George fucked her with his mouth.

"God, we were so nubile and young then. We tried all these different positions. Allison got on her hands and knees over me in a sixty-nine, and he fucked her from behind, and she ate me out while I watched them fuck. He was entering her maybe two inches away from my eyes, and I stuck out my tongue and licked them wherever I could reach. Eventually, I found her clit and kind of latched on with my lips while he fucked her. I can still remember the feel of her smooth, hairless pussy on my face while he fucked her. She came and she squirted and she just drenched my face." Sonya made a little shiver of delight, and I reached back to return to playing her. I ran light circles around her clit, making sure not to stimulate it too much. "He lay on his back and I rode him, and Allison sat on his face and ground into his mouth while she and I made out. She tried to reach down and rub my clit while I fucked him, but she was too distracted by his tongue. I think he came three times, once in my mouth, and twice in Allison's pussy. Thank god for boys and their short refractory times!"

By this point, George had Katherine bucking her hips and breathing hard. She bit her knuckle, as if trying to prevent herself from coming, but it didn't work. She reached down and pushed his head away, panting. "You've got to stop or I'll come on your face," she said, and she stood up and started pacing around. "Fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she muttered, doing a little dance to try to distract herself.

"I'm not done!" Sonya said triumphantly. "Because that night, I had arranged a study date with a brother from Allison's boyfriend's frat. God, I can't even remember his name now. Something dumb, like Trevor? I don't know. He was beautiful, with this soft, pretty face, thick biceps, and-I learned later-amazing washboard abs. Not especially bright, though, I think. We were in an intro art history class together, and I'd sat with him a few times in the dark auditorium and teased him through his pants while we looked at slides. He was such a work of art it felt appropriate. He really was like a Greek god. His pecs were bigger than my tits! But I'd only ever teased him in lecture. I'd never even touched his dick not through his clothes. But I figured that since I'd distracted him when he was supposed to learn the material the first time, the least I could do was help him study for the midterm. So I made him take me out to a coffeeshop, we ran through the images, and then at the end of the evening I invited him back to our room. I'm sure he was thinking, 'Finally, I get to bone this cock-tease!' Not, 'Thank god she helped me study, now I'll get a B+ on the midterm.' Boys never really understand what we do for them."

Katherine had calmed down and was finished pacing, and George was back to sitting on the sofa. She went over to him, kneeled, and started to unbutton his shirt. He let her, and once she had his shirt off, she took off his pants. Finally, he was as naked as the women. Sonya reached over and matched Katherine by taking my shirt off, and finally, none of us had any clothing. To celebrate his nakedness, Katherine took George's cock into his mouth. He sighed in pleasure and put his hands on her head. It was the first stimulation he'd gotten from someone else in quite a while, and I could see on his face how much he was enjoying it.

"When we got to my dorm, it turned out that Allison had already gone to bed. I whispered to him to be quiet when we came in, and I undressed him and myself quickly in the dark. We had little Christmas lights by our beds so we could have some light while the other was sleeping, and when I turned mine on, Allison stirred a bit, and I could see her open her eyes slightly. The boy hadn't noticed, but I knew that meant I could put on a show. First I got on all fours and had him fuck me doggy-style. I wanted Allison to be able to appreciate Adonis, so I made sure to lie in a way that she could watch him while he fucked me. Held onto the back of the bed, my tits hanging down, and he filled me from behind. He grabbed my waist and pushed and pulled me like I was a doll. Allison watched us, appreciating the show. But then I gave her the main show: I lay him down on the bed and mounted him from the top. I wanted Allison to look at me while I fucked him."

Katherine was still kneeling in front of George, giving him a slow, langorous blow job. I could mostly see the back of her head, but I could see her arm moving slowly as she rubbed his shaft down from where he had this cockhead in her mouth. Sonya turned and pushed me down on the sofa. She straddled me and took my cock in her hand. Was this it? Was my afternoon—my three days—of waiting finally going to be rewarded? She smiled slyly and rubbed her pussy lips on my cock. I could feel how wet she was, but she didn't put me inside her yet. I managed to turn my sign into a moan and made myself glad for the continued teasing.

"I looked over across the room, and Allison had quietly put on her glasses so she could see us better. The boy hadn't noticed, because boys don't notice things. But I could see some movement under the sheets. She was masturbating while she watched me fuck the boy. I imagined her fingers in her hairless pussy. She was staring at him and me, and I thought about her lips on my nipples, the way they had been earlier that day. As I fucked the boy I just stared at her as she fucked herself. It was like we were fucking each other from the opposite sides of the room."

Sonya lifted up, held my cock up and-finally-she slowly sank onto it. I gasped as I felt her cunt envelop my cock. She was soft and wet and tight. She rocked slightly, getting used to the angle of my cock filling her up. Then she stopped and smiled. All of a sudden, her voice was sing-songy, not breathy the way it had become by the end of her story. "And that's the story of how I fucked my roommate, her boyfriend, my roommate and her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's frat brother all in one day," she proclaimed proudly.

Katherine had briefly pulled her mouth off of George's cock and looked over her shoulder at us, and she saw that Sonya and I had finally started fucking. She stared at us briefly. "Fucking finally," she said, half under her breath, and she stood up and sat on George's lap, still facing him. I couldn't see much from my angle, but it was clear from her "Oh fucking god" when he finally put his cock inside her. I could see her rocking her hips and they started to fuck.

"It's been so fucking long since I've been a slut like that," Sonya said. "You're the first cock I've had in me besides George in like thirteen years." She bent down and kissed me in thanks. She pushed her tongue into my mouth as she ground against me. She sat up again. "I just want to fuck all of you all the fucking time." I reached around and grabbed her hips and started pumping more with my hips. "Oh fuck," she said. "Yes, fuck me." She started rolling her hips so my cock would hit different parts of her cunt. She took my right hand and repositioned it where we came together. I took the hint and used my thumb to rub her clit. She started moaning. Leaning down, she fed me one of her breasts. I felt surrounded by her: her cunt around my cock, my hand wedged between us pressing in her clit, and now her breast in my mouth and her chest pressed into my face. I sucked at her breast and lightly nibbled on her nipple. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god, oh fuck!" she shouted from above me. I felt her cunt tighten. She stiffened and shuddered, and it was like nothing I'd ever felt before: she came so hard it was like her cunt turned inside out, squeezing my cock so hard it pushed me out. As she came down off her orgasm, she started rubbing against my still-hard cock where it lay under her. She was panting, out of breath. "Oh fuck, finally, I needed that."

When she sat up, I looked over at Katherine and George. She still had her thighs wrapped around his lap, and his hands were gripping her hips. George lifted her up and down on his lap, and Sonya and I could see his cock moving in and out of her cunt. He was watching us from above her shoulder, and he reached his fingers around to spread her ass for a better view. Sonya and I watched as his shaft came out glistening, and then as he lowered Katherine again as it disappeared into her stretched cunt.

Sonya took my face and turned my head so I was looking at her. She kissed me, exploring my mouth with her tongue and then biting my lower lip. "I'm not done yet," she said.

I'd been hard and getting some stimulation for most of the afternoon, and I feared I'd come soon if we kept fucking. And I was no college student, and I didn't know how many orgasms I had in me. So I decided to ration myself. "Sit on my face," I told her, and she crawled up the sofa and sat up, and she rubbed her dripping cunt on my lips and nose. She grabbed my hair with her hands, and I dove in. Really I just lay there with my tongue out as she bucked her hips against me, fucking my face. I looked up, and beyond her thighs I could see her thin, tight body, her small breasts glistening with my saliva and her sweat, and her pretty face contorted in an expression of concentration. She knew exactly what she needed, and it was like she was masturbating herself on my face. I was there mostly to have something wet and soft for her to rub herself against.

So I took advantage of my not having much to do with my mouth and used my hands to explore Sonya's body. My hands were already on her hips, so I moved them back to caress her ass. She moaned slightly as I grabbed her and rubbed her clit harder on my tongue. As I continued my explorations, I reached my right hand up and took hold of her left breast. Again, she moaned and moved more frantically. She was getting close to another orgasm, and when I took her nipple and lightly pinched it, she let go. "Oh fuck!" she shouted. She squeezed her thighs together against my head and nearly suffocated me as she flooded my face with her cum.

When Sonya finally released her thighs, I could hear across the way that Katherine was reaching her own climax. Sonya rolled off me, melting lugubriously to the floor. I raised my head to watch Katherine ride George. He had buried his head in her cleavage, and I could still see his cock as it pistoned in and out of her cunt. Sonya, still on the floor, crawled over to them, squeezed between George's legs and the coffee table, and put her mouth up to where their sexes joined. Her head blocked my view, but she seemed determined to get her mouth where they came together. George started to groan as she licked his balls and cock, but the effect on Katherine was electric. "Oh fuck yes, lick my ass," she yelled.

Sonya responded with a muffled "mmpf" as she did just that.

That was enough for Katherine. She yelled out a groan and a moan and a shout. "Oh fuck me I'm coming! I'm coming!" I could imagine how her pulsating cunt felt on George's cock, how her cum tasted on Sonya's tongue. Sonya sat back when Katherine came, but George kept fucking her. Without Sonya in the way, I could see his cock pistoning in and out of Katherine again. "Oh fuck," Katherine said, "I need a break," and she rolled off of him and lay sprawled out on the sofa. Her tits were still heaving as she caught her breath, and she reached down to play lightly with her pussy.

Sonya, still sitting on the floor next to George's legs, leaned up and took his wet, glistening cock into her mouth. When she had finished cleaning him, she looked up and said, "I love tasting another woman's pussy on your dick. I don't know why we waited so long to do this." And then she put her mouth back on his cock and deep-throated him. George reached around her head and put his hand in her short blonde hair and took control of her blowjob. I could see his hips lightly bucking, forcing his cock further down her throat. She pulled off him, gagging. "Oh, fuck," she said coughing but clearly enjoying the discomfort. "I love your dick, but I want you to come in her pussy, not in my mouth."

They both stood up, and George went to the end of the sofa. For the second time that afternoon, he grabbed Katherine's legs and pulled her bodily to the end of the couch. He lifted her legs and leaned them against his shoulders, lifting her ass into the air enough so that he wouldn't have to bend down to fuck her. Sonya was ready with couch cushions, which she piled under Katherine's ass to keep it elevated. George leaned into her holding his cock at a 90 degree angle, and I could see him enter her as she gasped with pleasure. Katherine was quite a sight: lying on her back, her legs up in the air and spread lewdly, George between them. Her tits swayed with each of his thrusts, and her mouth had fallen open in pleasure.

Sonya looked down at Katherine admiringly, watching her husband fuck my wife. She started playing with Katherine's tits, but then she got a better idea. Climbing on the sofa, she wedged her knee between Katherine and the couch back, and held herself over Katherine in a sixty-nine. She looked at me. "Come join us," she said, and put her head down to lick Katherine's clit and cunt right where George was fucking her.

I didn't waste any time. I got up and stood at the far end of the sofa. It turned out once I got there, though, that the sofa was too long, and I couldn't reach Sonya where she lay over Katherine's face, so I went to the front and put one leg up on the sofa to try to get the angle right. It wasn't perfect, but with some contorting it was good enough. I took my cock and buried it in Sonya. I was fucking her right over Katherine's face, and as I entered her I could feel my balls hit Katherine's forehead. I looked over Sonya's small ass and sexy back to where George stood fucking Katherine while Sonya went down on both of them. Just then I felt Katherine's tongue blindly licking my cock and Sonya's cunt. Sonya moaned; clearly Katherine was licking her in the right places.