Decumeron Ch. 03: Fri 3/20/20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe Sonya is already pierced," Kathleen interrupted, "but it is definitely not safe right now to get any piercings. You can't do that and stay socially distanced."

"That's not the point," I said, getting a little irritated at how my story was clearly not living up to George's. "The point is that while I was going down on her, she kept regaling me with stories about the threesomes she and her husband had with other men. How she loved the feeling of getting filled in both ends. How she liked having one man come and then fuck the other while the first one recharged, because she's insatiable. When we did fuck, she liked doing it doggy style, her pierced nipples swinging against the sheet just at the right height to lightly rub them. She said she wished there was another guy in front of her so she'd have a second cock to suck on. I reached out and turned her head and gave her my thumb to suck on so she could keep her mouth filled while I filled up her cunt. At one point, pulled me into a sixty-nine with her on the bottom. I lay over her, my face still between her thighs, still licking her cunt. She demanded I fuck her face while I did that, so that her mouth could be filled with cock. She grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into her mouth and then pushing me out, setting the rhythm so I'd know to really fuck her mouth. All while I kept licking her cunt, playing with those rings."

My story was getting better, and Sonya was rewarding me by alternating between using her mouth and her hands on my cock. She had a different technique than what I was used to with Katherine: more actual sucking, taking me deeper in, using her hands less when she used her mouth. It must have looked like I was going to come, because Katherine came over and sat on the sofa next to us. She put her hand on the back of Sonya's head and held her short hair. She pushed Sonya's face into my groin, then roughly pulled her back, totally off my cock. "Remember, no coming until everyone's gone." She leaned over and kissed me, hard and deeply, and then stood up to sit next to George again.

Chastened, or not, Sonya stopped sucking me and stood up. She undid her jeans and shimmied out of them and her panties. We could see her panties stick to her a bit from where she'd gotten them wet. She was totally naked, and she was glorious. My eyes traveled up her long, thin legs, which came together at her perfect, glistening cunt. Even her knees were sexy, I thought. She was not, as it turned out, pierced, although I thought briefly how good she'd look with a nipple bar. She sat down next to me, her legs spread lewdly. She caught Katherine's eye and held it intensely as she brought her right hand down to her cunt and started rubbing her clit. With her left hand, she started to rub circles around her nipple. Katherine stared at her, biting her lip, her breasts rising and falling as her breath got heavier. Her hand was on George's cock, but she was distracted and she wasn't moving it. My own cock, still slick with Sonya's saliva, was now left alone, so I took it in my own hand and started lightly rubbing my thumb and forefinger on the side of it.

I tried to continue my story. "So I spend most of the night with my face between her legs. She really liked it when I sucked her clit into my mouth and reached up to pull her nipple bar while I did that. She also liked it when I took hold of one of her labia rings with my mouth and tugged it, especially when I was fingering her at the same time. I've never been with someone who liked oral as much or who came as easily. She really was insatiable. She must have come like six or seven times. And the whole time she was telling me these stories. About her threesomes, about being spit roasted. There was something deeply hot about fucking someone who was so insatiable one man couldn't satisfy her."

Katherine was still staring at Sonya's wet cunt, but she had recovered some of her concentration, and as I talked she had gotten back into George's hand job. I continued, watching her hand stroke his cock. I could see his pre-cum, and her rubbing it on his shaft. "One story she told me was about how when one man got soft, she would have him lie on his back and sit on his face, grinding her cunt into his mouth. He'd lick her, or rather, she'd fuck his mouth. And the other man would get down on the bed and take the first man's cock into his mouth to get him hard again. So she'd look down the bed and see her husband with another man's cock in his mouth, working to get him hard again."

George was smiling, perhaps looking forward to what I was about to say.

"I was reminded of her when George told his story yesterday, about the couple in the changing room and the guy blowing him. George was telling the story, so I was picturing it from his perspective, and I imagined looking down as two hot strangers passed my cock between their mouths, as a young pretty boy stretched his lips on my mouth. But I thought of it the other way too, of kneeling on the floor next to Sonya or Katherine, taking a cock. Most of what I want is to sleep with them, but George, if you're willing, maybe they can teach me to give a blowjob. They both seem very good at it."

Everyone laughed. Sonya said, "I am very good at it. I'd be glad to give a lesson." George didn't answer, but Katherine leaned down to give him a brief lick, as if reminding him who in our couple already knew how to do it.

Sonya, remembering the prohibition on orgasms, stopped rubbing herself, although you could tell she wanted to continue. "You know, I don't know why I'm the only one without clothes," she complained, looking at Katherine. Indeed she was. George and I were still dressed, although our pants were both undone and our cocks were out; Katherine's shirt was gone, but she was still wearing a bra and pants. Sonya stood up and walked to where Katherine was sitting. She leaned over, her small breasts hanging in Katherine's face, and reached behind her. She unclasped Katherine's bra and took it off, while my wife sat, transfixed. She took one of Katherine's breasts in her hand, and George took the other, and I watched as they both pulled and squeezed, exploring bigger tits than either of them were used to. Katherine moaned in appreciation. My eyes went back and forth between their hands on Katherine's breasts and Sonya's ass, which was facing me as she groped my wife. I thought I could see some black-and-blue bruises, maybe from where George had spanked her the last two nights. Katherine put her chin up, as if beckoning Sonya to kiss her, but Sonya was apparently still in a teasing mood. She took her hand from Katherine's breast and ran her thumb lightly over Katherine's lips. With her other hand, she reached for George's cock, gave it a squeeze, and then came back to sit next to me.

Katherine squirmed in her jeans, as if trying to rub her clit on the denim seam. She sighed. George turned to her. "You next," he said. It wasn't a question or a suggestion. It sounded more like an order.

Katherine smiled. "I know exactly what I want. I've known what I wanted since we heard the two of you fucking. No, not since we heard you fucking. Since we heard George spank Sonya. I keep thinking of George ordering you around. Listening to the two of you last night was so fucking hot. Hearing you count as he-what, spanked you? Or does he whip you?"

Sonya was back next to me, my arm around her, with her hand lazily playing with herself. She and Katherine were looking directly at each other, as if George and I had retreated to the background. "He spanks me," Sonya confirmed. "Sometimes he uses a belt, but I like his hands the best. I love the way it mixes pleasure and pain. It focuses everything, my whole body."

"Last night when I was listening to him spank you, and your counting, I kept imagining our trading places: you fucking Peter, and George spanking me, ordering me around. Or your ordering me around. Ordering me to go down on you, to make you come."

If Sonya had been lightly playing with herself before, now it was no longer light. She pressed her fingers hard into her clit, making herself gasp. She put her middle finger between her labia and moved it around, then plunged it into her cunt. "Come here," she told Katherine, who stood up docilely and came to our sofa. "Kneel." Katherine did. Sonya took her finger, now glistening with her wetness, and held it in front of Katherine's face. "Clean it up," she commanded. Katherine took Sonya's finger into her mouth and sucked. She looked as happy as I could remember. Sonya had her suck on her finger for a few moments and then pulled out her finger. "Stand." she ordered. She reached over and undid Katherine's jeans button. "Take off your pants." Katherine did, and when she leaned down to pull them down, her tits hung down in front of Sonya's face. Sonya took a nipple and squeezed. She must have done it hard, because Katherine yelped. Sonya grinned. "Go sit down next to George again," she said, and as Katherine turned to follow the order, she swatted her ass. It wasn't hard, just a deposit on what was to come, but Katherine jumped.

She went back to the sofa and sat close to George, her naked leg pressed up against his clothed one. She went to take his cock again, but he took her hand off. "If we're going to do this, you're going to have to learn to ask for permission," he said, mock gravely. He placed her hand on her knee.

Katherine's demeanor changed, and she went back to explaining herself. "But it isn't just overhearing you. Guys, I'm so tired of always giving directions and having to tell people what to do. You know that right after I got tenure last year they made me associate chair? All that means is I have to tell the old assholes in my department when to go to things, what they have to teach, what they have to do. They pretend it's about developing leadership, but it's just about letting the actual chair do the fun parts and making a young woman be the nagging bitch. I have to tell my colleagues what to do. I have to tell my students what to do. I'm even the one enforcing the no-orgasms-before-we-finish-the-stories rule here!" She sighed and sort of slumped in demonstration of her exhaustion.

"Well, you were the one who made up that rule, to be fair," George reminded her.

Katherine shrugged. "I want to spend a day where instead, everyone tells me what to do. I'll do everything. I'll get up and make coffee, I'll cook, I'll do the dishes, I'll service you however you want"-she smiled at George, who reached over and put his hands in her panties-"and you can pun-"

George cut her off. He couldn't get a good angle to finger her while her underwear was on. "Be quiet," he said, harshly. "Stand up." She did. He reached up and removed her panties and let them drop to the floor. He pulled her back down and reached for her cunt, which we could all see was dripping. Without any preamble, he penetrated her with his index and ring finger.

"Oh fuck," she said with a sharp intake of breath.

"Finish what you were saying," he said, daring her to keep talking as if he wasn't fucking her with his fingers in front of her husband and his wife.

"I want to spend a day with the three of you ordering me around, telling me what to do, using me, punishing me if I fail, if I do anything wrong. I want you all to dominate me." She was having a hard time talking, distracted by George's rough hands. She was quiet, just breathing, her breasts heaving, while we all watched George finger-fuck her. Her legs were wide open, and Sonya and I could see each stroke of his fingers penetrating her.

I could read her well. "You'd better stop, George, so she doesn't come too early." I wanted to enforce the rule she'd made up, but I also didn't want him to stop. I was stroking my cock vigorously now with one hand while the other groped Sonya. She was playing with herself, too. In fact, the only person who wasn't getting any stimulation was the supposed Dom, George himself.

George pulled his hand away just before it was too late and Katherine came. Katherine gasped. "Fuck!" she said, disappointed at her lost orgasm, and pressed her thighs together. "Everyone stop playing with themselves," George ordered. "But first," she said to Katherine, "go thank your husband for keeping you from breaking your own rule."

Katherine stood up, still a bit wobbly, and came to me. She kneeled between my legs and looked up at me. "Thank you, Peter, for keeping me honest." She reached for the waist of my pants and pulled at it, and I lifted myself off so she could get them off. Once I was naked from the waist down, she put her mouth on my cock, and I breathed in anticipation. All of a sudden, Sonya reached over, grabbed Katherine by the hair, and shoved her down onto my cock. She pushed hard, and I could see Katherine's eyes watering. Unlike Sonya, Katherine could not deep-throat. Sonya pulled her mouth off me, and Katherine gasped and coughed. She looked at Sonya. "Oh fuck. I guess that's another thing I want: I want you to fuck them with my mouth, just like that." Sonya didn't wait. With Katherine's mouth still open from talking, Sonya pushed her back onto my cock. This time it wasn't about forcing Katherine to take more of my length than she could; it was about using her face. Holding Katherine by the hair, Sonya roughly moved her head back and forth on my cock, truly fucking me with my wife's mouth. She let go after four or five strokes. Katherine coughed a bit and looked up at Sonya. "Thank you. Just like that."

It took a few moments for Katherine to catch her breath. I looked down at her where she kneeled naked on the floor between my legs. She was looking up adoringly at Sonya. Her mouth may have been on my cock, but the interaction had been between her and Sonya. What a difference a couple of days made, I thought. A week ago, I'd thought the extent of Katherine's submissiveness was that she seemed to like it when I teased her and delayed her orgasms slightly, and I would have described her as thoroughly straight. But here she was, practically begging to submit completely to another woman.

Sonya made Katherine wait a moment, but then she finally gave her her reward. She reached down from where she was sitting next to me and put her finger below Katherine's chin, tilting her face up towards her. Sonya leaned down over my leg, her small breasts brushing my knee, and finally kissed my wife. It looked tender but demanding. As they kissed, Sonya reached out to take Katherine's breast in her hand, accidentally brushing my cock in the process. But my cock, even my leg against which Sonya was pressing her breasts, were beside the point. This was between her and Katherine.

After what seemed like minutes, the women came apart and Sonya sat up. Katherine was flush and breathing heavily. She stood up and, as if remembering her husband's presence, kissed me hard but quickly. She went and sat next to George again, leaning her back against his side, with one leg up and bent, her foot on the sofa, and the other foot down on the floor. It meant Sonya and I had a perfect view of her pussy, which we could see was wet and dripping. The room was momentarily silent as we all caught our breath.

George took charge. He turned his attention from the naked woman pressed against him to the one next to me. "Your turn, Sonya."

Sonya had a big smile on her face. She'd been looking forward to her moment. "So, as you know, I was a huge slut in high school and the beginning of college," George smiled in agreement, but I couldn't really remember if this was something we'd talked about before. Was this something I'd known? "One thing I really liked was to give blowjobs to anyone who gave me a ride home from a party. I always phrased it as a thanks, but of course I was doing it for myself, to work on my technique. I'd have a boy drive me home and then, once we'd pulled up to the curb, I'd bat my eyelashes at him, lean over, wordlessly undo his pants, and blow him in the driver's seat." She looked into my eyes, clearly directing the fantasy. "My favorite end to an evening was if I'd hooked up with a different guy at the party, maybe even given him a blowjob too, so I'd have had two dicks in my mouth in the same evening. Do you remember in Clerks when the main character yells out to his girlfriend, 'Try not to suck any dicks on your way through the parking lot?' I had to try not to suck any dicks on the way through the parking lot, and most of the time I didn't try."

This was just straight up bragging, I thought, but it was appropriate for the occasion. My hand was resting on my cock, which felt like it had been hard for hours. Katherine was lazily rubbing circles around her clit. "When I was a senior," Sonya continued, "I gave my math teacher a blowjob. He was like 25, straight out of school, super cute, and all the girls had crushes on him. One day I intentionally did badly on a quiz, and I went to him after school. He was sitting at his desk grading papers. I'd been strategic and worn a shirt I knew fell open when I leaned over. So I leaned over to give him a full view of my boobs, and the tops of my nipples. He couldn't look away. I may not have a big rack, but even in high school, I knew how to use what I had." She had been sitting face-forward, leaning over a bit, excited to tell her story, but now she leaned back and held her small breast. She took her other hand and lightly thrumbed her nipple across her fingers. "'I feel like I did really bad on the quiz today, Mr. Filostrato,' I said in what my 17-year-old self thought was a sexy voice. 'Is there any extra credit I can do to make it up?' Mr. Filostrato started to say that I really didn't need to do any extra credit. I mean, I was one of the best students in the class and I was getting an A no matter what. But I put my hand directly on his crotch. I could feel him getting hard. 'I really want to do some extra credit.' He started to object again, but I got on my knees, took out his dick, and before he could get beyond his first few stammers, I had his dick in my mouth. The poor man was so uncomfortable and scared. I looked up with him with puppy-dog eyes, took my mouth off his dick, and said, 'You're my favorite teacher, and I really want to earn my A. This can be our secret.' And went back to blowing him. It probably took me five minutes to get him off. I remember him whispering frantically, 'Oh god, oh god, Sonya, I'm going to come. I'm going to come in your mouth.' He did, and I swallowed it all. I opened my mouth to show him I'd swallowed all his spunk, stood up, winked at him, and then left his office, without saying anything. I was so fucking wet, so turned on by the power I had with my mouth. I ran to the bathroom, sat in a stall with my pants down, and got myself off. I remember thinking that it was the best, hardest orgasm I'd ever had."

I pulled her closer to me. I reached down and for the first time, I felt the warm folds of her cunt. She moaned as I ran my fingers through her lips. She was dripping, and my fingers got soaked even without entering her. I took my hand back and tasted her juices. I have always loved the taste of a woman, and Sonya did not disappoint. She was sweet and tangy, and I wanted more. My mind wandered briefly and I thought about Katherine and Sonya lying next to each other and my licking both of them alternately so as to really compare their tastes. I brought myself back to the present and returned my fingers to Sonya's slit and kept playing. She started to buck her hips slightly, trying to get me to enter her, but I was enjoying the outside for now.

"But while high school was fun, I really hit my stride freshman year of college. At the beginning of the year I thought I'd try something new and tried dating one guy at a time, but I just wasn't ready for monogamy. My freshman year roommate didn't exactly encourage it either. My dorm room was a long rectangle, with Allison's and my beds at the far ends of the room pressed up against the walls, and our desks in the middle. When she'd bring her boyfriend back, I'd lie there pretending to be asleep while I watched them fuck, and when I brought home boys, she did the same. Isn't an audience fun, Katherine?"