Decumeron Ch. 03: Fri 3/20/20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were a tangle of sweaty sex, all four of us moaning in pleasure. George was pumping into Katherine faster and faster and all of a sudden he let out a roar. "Oh fuck!" he called out, and he pushed into Katherine's cunt as he filled her with his cum. "Fuck, fuck, oh fuck." He pulled out, and his cum continued shooting out of his cock, landing on Katherine's cunt, on Sonya's face, and in Sonya's hair.

Sonya tried to lower her mouth to lick George's cum off of Katherine, but her own orgasm came too quickly. Watching her husband come, while I filled her up and Katherine licked her, was enough for Sonya, and she came again. She too groaned in ecstasy, and I felt her cunt clench on my cock, not quite as hard as it had before, but still impressively hard. As she bucked and came, I felt Katherine lick my balls. "Yes!" I encouraged her. "Lick my balls while I fuck Sonya." Katherine's mouth combined with Sonya's clenching-and the fact that I had been aroused for hours now-and I finally came. "Fuuuuuck," I groaned as I poured my cum into Sonya's waiting cunt, filling her with spurt after spurt after spurt. It was hard to remember coming that much or that hard before.

Sonya, who had been holding herself up on all fours, collapsed on top of Katherine, who complained at the weight of Sonya's body falling onto her with no notice. I started to laugh, but in my weakened state-having just come, and having been standing in a pretty uncomfortable position, half on and half off the couch, while fucking Sonya-I found I couldn't stand, and I collapsed on the floor giggling. So I missed seeing it when Sonya, her face still covered in George's cum, leaned down to finish cleaning up. I didn't see her long tongue scoop up her husband's cum from my wife's cunt. And I didn't see her licking Katherine's lips or her clit to get her off. But I could hear it, as Katherine started to moan. "Oh, fuck yes," she shouted, and then muttered unintelligibly as she received her first orgasm from a woman.

George came over, his dick now soft but still wet from his cum and Katherine's cunt, and stood over me, offering me a hand to get up. I took it, and he helped pull me up. When I stood, I saw Sonya and Katherine cuddling with each other, still in a sixty-nine position, their faces still wet from saliva and cum. I went to go sit next to Katherine, and she turned, smiled at me, and shifted to put her head on my thigh. I stroked her hair and she gazed up at me, seemingly sated. I leaned down and kissed her. Her face smelled like a mixture of Sonya's and my cum.

George had wandered off but came back, munching from a bag of baby carrots. "We have lots of leftovers and snacks," he said, still naked, his dick hanging limply. "But we're running low on ingredients for dinners next week, and also wine." He went to go sit on the sofa across from us, where Sonya and I had been sitting. "And we need flour so we can all carbo load if we're going to have these orgies. Peter, do you want to go shopping tomorrow morning? I figured you could drop me at the supermarket and then go to the package store, and that way we could halve our total contacts."

I said sure, and Sonya got up to go sit with her husband. Before she did, though, she kissed first Katherine and then me, tenderly on the lips. She sat next to George, leaning her head on his shoulder. She took some carrots. "Oh fuck, I'm really hungry. But I also want to go lie down. George, will you bring up some snacks?" She reached around him, gave him a squeeze and a kiss on the lips, and got up and went upstairs. George followed, first to get more food from the kitchen and then to their bedroom.

"That's a good idea," Katherine said, and sat up. She got up and pulled me to my feet. "Let's go get food and then eat in our room." She turned and went to the kitchen, and I followed from behind, admiring her ass as she went.

Loaded up with food, we went upstairs, where I foolishly looked at my tablet and saw its thirty-five notifications. There was a string of messages from students and colleagues. The most recent one seemed to be about an elderly relative of a friend who was on a ventilator. The plague raged around us even while we were having an orgy.