Decumeron Ch. 05: Weds, Apr 1, 2020

Story Info
As four professors codistance, Katherine learns to be a sub.
13.7k words
4.15
7.1k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: Wednesday, April 1, 2020.

I woke up groggy and aroused from a dream about sex. About Sonya, I thought. It was hazy, but I thought that part of it involved my fucking Sonya as she made out with Katherine. Maybe I was just remembering. I wasn't sure. As ever, the first thing I did was roll over to pick up my phone and see the time. 7:33. Ugh. Why was I up so early? The next thing I did was roll over to snuggle with Katherine and try to do something with my hard-on--but I discovered she wasn't in bed. Ugh. Where was she?

My confused, dreamy arousal was fading into confused irritation when Katherine came in the room, wearing the sexy negligee she'd brought when we thought we were going on a one-week vacation with our friends and carrying a cup of coffee. "Good morning," she said, and knelt on the floor by my side of the bed, holding up the coffee cup as an offering, and looking down submissively.

As I took the coffee cup and had my first sip, I remembered what was going on. The previous evening at dinner, Katherine had been complaining about her senior colleagues who were refusing to stay out of their offices and then--once the department had turned off their ID-card access to the building--had started emailing her to demand access. And if her senior colleagues were being irritating from above, so too were the department's grad students from below, by cc'ing her on every petition and complaint about how the university had not agreed to extend their funding by an extra year. Later in the week, she had to meet with other departmental officers to start planning what to do about adjuncts in case of enrollment drop-off next term. It was a lot of responsibility with very little authority, she had complained.

"Being associate chair sucks," George had said sympathetically. He had reached over and stroked her head somewhat patronizingly. "I think it's time we give you the day you asked for."

Katherine had immediately blushed and squirmed slightly. Just that hint had turned her on.

"We will all give you directions, and you will not have to make any decisions tomorrow. But remember that if you mess up in any way, any of us get to punish you as you see fit."

Katherine bit her lip slightly as she looked at him. "Thank you, sir," she said tentatively, as if trying on the words.

"I like my coffee black at exactly 7:15," Sonya said. "George likes his with a splash of milk."

With that, the conversation had gone back to normal, as if the promise of a day dominating my wife had not been quickly floated and accepted over dinner. We went back to talking about the news that evening: that Trump had seemingly done a 180 and decided that Covid and the mass death of tens of thousands of Americans really was something to be worried about. It was as if he hoped we'd miss how his months of negligence had left the whole country vulnerable and sick.

Indeed, that's how the past several days had been: odd switches back and forth between normal friendship and extreme sexcapades. On Saturday, George and I had come home from shopping, bleached everything down, and I'd come upstairs to find Katherine lying in our bed lying in a puddle of her own cum after Sonya taught her to squirt. She'd pulled me into bed to fuck her, and as we were doing it, Sonya and George had come into our bedroom, naked, and Sonya knelt on the floor to blow George as he watched Katherine and me fuck. That evening, a clothed George had led a totally naked Sonya to the living room while Katherine and I had been watching tv and bent her over the back of the sofa facing us. While we'd watched, he'd spanked her ten times--he'd made her count aloud--for fucking Katherine without him. When he was done and marched her out, we could see the red handprints on her ass. Katherine had been so turned on by the display that she took off her pants, undid mine, and mounted me then and there.

On Monday I had come down from teaching my class to find George plowing into Katherine on the same living room sofa. I'd stood there, watching my friend fuck my wife, and while at first I felt a bit left out, I couldn't help but appreciate how her tits looked, flying around with each of his thrusts. It wasn't that I was upset that they were fucking; it was that by teaching I'd missed my chance to join in. But in general, I was rather pleased and proud, actually, at how easily the four of us slipped into our new sexual order. It was proving to be a good distraction from the horror outside our shared house.

I wasn't sure about this power-play, though, and on Tuesday evening, as Katherine and I were getting into bed, I'd broached the topic. Katherine wanted to experiment with submission and spanking, but I was worried what that would do to our marriage. I'm a good feminist, and I wasn't especially interested in dominating my wife. And the idea of leaving her black and blue, as George's spankings apparently did to Sonya's ass--that I found really upsetting. George's handprints on Sonya's ass on Saturday night were hot, and I had to admit, at least to myself, that the idea of leaving such marks on Katherine's ass was arousing. But the bruises that Sonya bore on Sunday freaked me out.

Katherine pouted. "I don't want you to dominate me in real life either," she said. "I mean, look at George and Sonya. He dominates her and spanks her in bed, but when they're not fucking, they're partners. If anything, she's the more dominant one in their relationship." I nodded; she wasn't wrong. But I wasn't convinced that we could so perfectly compartmentalize our sex from the rest of our relationship, especially now that we were living in an orgy house.

She continued, "I just want this experience of powerlessness for the day." By this point, Katherine had climbed on top of me and had put my cock in her waiting cunt, grinding herself on me. She told me about how on Saturday, Sonya had slapped her in the face in the middle of their fucking. I could feel her getting wetter as she remembered her submission. Described the sting of Sonya's palm on her face, she nearly lost her ability to talk, she was so worked up. Just remembering it seemed to bring her to the brink of an orgasm, and I reached down to rub her clit with my thumb.

As I fucked up into her and rubbed her clit, she tried to explain. "It surprised me, and I didn't really know how to feel about it," she admitted. "But it made me even more turned on than I had been. I don't know what it is. Part of it is the combination of pleasure and pain. But it's also that I just want to be used. It's just a sex thing. Bodies and pleasure."

"But it's not just bodies and pleasure," I objected. "That's the whole point. You can't escape discourse and culture." I punctuated discourse and culture with especially forceful thrusts up with my cock. "Power play is power play because of the way it's embedded in society, and I'm afraid it will reshape our society, our relationship."

Katherine sighed, both because of my argument and in pleasure. Both in and out of discourse. "I promise I don't want to stop being your equal out of bed. And besides, it's just an experiment tomorrow." She rotated her hips and clenched her cunt muscles. I closed my eyes and signed in pleasure. "Try it and see how you feel." She had a way of being persuasive. And besides, I didn't want to just stand around all day watching George and Sonya hit my wife.

So I had agreed to try it and to see how it went. Then I had made her come on my cock.

All this came back to be in a flood on Wednesday morning as Katherine knelt to give me my coffee. I tried to muster my arousal and irritation from a few moments before. "Get up, come around, and lie on the bed," I ordered her, doing my best to be gruff. She did as I said, and I put my hand up her nightgown and into her cunt. "You're already very wet," I said. "What did George and Sonya have you do when you brought them their coffee?" I shoved two fingers in her roughly.

Katherine gasped as I finger fucked her. "When I came in their room with their coffee, they were already fucking. George had her bent almost double, with her long legs resting against his shoulder as he fucked into her. I started to watch them. Well, I started to watch how Sonya's tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust of his cock, but George wouldn't let me. He told me to kneel and avert my eyes and hold their coffee until they were ready for it."

I had my middle two fingers curling in her cunt, and I was using the palm of my hand to rub her clit. She writhed on the bed. "George made me kneel there, not watching them, just listening. And Sonya's breath was getting shorter and shorter, and she was making her little squeaking sounds, and then she came. She was so loud I'm surprised it didn't wake you up. Then George was close to coming, and he ordered me to stand up and wait next to them." Her breath was getting faster and heavier

"What then?" I asked. "Did he want to come on you?" I kept up with my hand, stroking her soft folds with my fingers while rocking my palm against her clit. I was lying on my side, my hard cock pressed against her thigh as I pressed my hand into her cunt.

"No. He pulled out and came on Sonya." She was bucking her hips up now, as if trying to get my fingers deeper into her cunt. I put my index finger in, so I would have three fingers in her. "Fuck! It was so hot to watch him cover her fucking hot body with his cum. Those small tits look so fucking good when they're glistening, covered in cum. I wanted so badly to touch myself, but I was holding coffee in both hands and so I couldn't." I could feel her getting wetter and wetter as she described what had just happened in the other room, her juices lubricating my hand as I stretched her cunt with my hand. "George told me to bring Sonya's coffee to her, and then he told her to scoop up his cum and put it in her coffee. She said, 'Yes, sir,' all submissive, and I stood close to her while she took his cum off her body and put it in the coffee cup I was holding." Katherine was getting close as I fucked her with my hand and as she thought about Sonya taking the cum from her tits and giving it to her. I slowed down to distract her less from her story; she was having a harder time talking, and I wanted to hear the rest.

"Did Sonya take all of George's cum from those pretty tits and give it all to you?" I prompted.

"She got most of it, and then she took the cup and put it under his cock and milked him to get the last few drops. She asks, 'May I have my reward, sir?' and he says, 'You may share it.' So she takes a big swig of it and hands it to me."

"Did you like drinking his cum?" I asked. I was curious. Katherine was always happy to swallow after a blowjob, but using cum as creamer was something else entirely. Of course, she was full of surprises this week.

"Fuck," she said, more focused on my finger-fucking than on my question. She had gone back to bucking her hips up against my hand, seeking her orgasm. Her left breast had fallen out of her nightgown, and the negligee's skit was pushed up to her waist. She looked wantan. "It was disgusting," she said. "I felt so dirty and debased drinking his cum. That's why I was so wet when I came in here. Oh god!" I was getting her close. "May I come, please?"

I was about to give her permission when we heard George shouting from down the hall. "Katherine!" I quickly withdrew my hand, and she gasped at the sudden emptiness. I licked my fingers and smiled.

"You'd better go see what he wants," I taunted. I knew she would be squirming from getting so close. She pouted a little and then stood up and walked quickly to the other room.

Not wanting to be left out, I followed her. I watched her ass as she walked into George and Sonya's room. Sonya was on the bed, half-sitting, half-lying, propped up on her elbow. She looked gorgeous, smiling as Katherine and I came in. Katherine walked to the center of the room, and I stood in the doorway watching. George stood facing Katherine and gesticulated at his coffee cup. "What is this?" George demanded.

"Coffee?" Katherine said. She clearly hadn't yet figured out her role.

George stepped around her back and suddenly shoved her forward so that she fell toward the bed. She landed face down on the mattress, her feet still on the floor, with her negligee riding up to expose her up-turned ass. Sonya reached to stroke her hair as George berated her.

"Let me tell you what I expect from you today," he said harshly. "I do not expect you to think. I do not expect you to make choices for yourself. I do expect you to listen. I do expect you to do what we tell you. Exactly as we tell you!"

Katherine's face was buried in the sheets, but I could hear a muffled, "yes, sir" from her.

"And you did not do that. I like a splash of milk in my coffee, not a splash of coffee in my milk!"

I couldn't see into the cup, so I couldn't tell whether Katherine really had overmilked George's coffee, or whether he was exaggerating for effect. Perhaps she had intentionally put in too much milk to provoke a reaction. He reached forward and grabbed Katherine by her long hair, pulling her standing again. Watching another man abuse my wife felt—well, it felt weird, and knowing that she was literally asking for it made it even weirder. And hotter.

George reached down and took Katherine's negligee off, and then shoved her, naked, back onto the bed. Her ass was sticking out, as if asking to be hit.

George kept yelling. "My coffee should be hot!" He took his cup and poured it on her exposed back. I could see her flinch as it splashed on her and then dripped onto the sheets. "Is that hot?"

"No, sir," she said. "It's only lukewarm. I'm sorry, sir. I will try to do better."

George gave the empty cup to Sonya and stepped back. "No, you will do better." He drew his arm back and then quickly brought it forward. It slammed into Katherine's ass with a loud slap.

"Count!"

"One."

Sonya stroked Katherine's hair, comforting her. She knew what George's spankings felt like.

George spanked Katherine again. I could see her ass jiggle slightly from the force, and George's erection bounce a bit from his movement. I realized to my surprise that my hand was on my own erection, stroking it as I watched the scene in front of me.

"Two."

George looked at his wife. "How many do you think she deserves for ruining my coffee?"

Sonya answered softly and deferentially. "It's her first time, sir," she said. "I think I should give her one more and that should be enough." George nodded in assent, and she got off the bed and stood behind Katherine. She extended her slender arm and her outstretched hand, showing off her long fingers, and brought them against Katherine's reddened ass.

"Three," Katherine whimpered. She was breathing hard.

"Now my bed is a mess," Sonya said. She tried to laugh haughtily, but it came out as a real laugh as she listed what was on the bedsheets. "There's cum, sweat, now there's fucking coffee. And milk. It's going to smell terrible." She stepped forward and lightly rubbed Katherine's ass, soothing it. She leaned forward and spoke softly to Katherine. "Now be a good sub and clean the sheets. Both these and in the other room. And get George his coffee."

"Yes, mistress," Katherine said, and stood up and started stripping the bed.

Sonya recovered from her bout of laughing and turned haughtily away from Katherine. She came over to me and took my cock in her hand, giving it a stroke. She kissed me deeply and whispered in my ear, "I hope we can convince you to join in. I can't wait to watch you spank her ass." To punctate her request, she took my cock and rubbed in slightly at her cunt. With our both standing up, the angle was wrong to enter her, but I got a hint of her dripping wetness. She put her fingers to her cunt and then to my cock, and with her own wetness as lubrication rubbed her fist up and down my shaft. Fuck, it felt good.

Katherine went and stripped our bed, too, and brought the sheets to the washing machine. Sonya and I followed, watching as she did her chores naked. There was something undeniably sexy about the way she was looking down submissively while she did the mundane laundry labor. Even more so when, after Katherine had set the machine on its cycle, Sonya pressed her, front first, into the machine. She put her fingers between Katherine's thighs and spread her legs. I could see as her long, slender fingers pushed their way into Katherine's cunt. "Good girl," Sonya said, and leaned over to kiss Katherine's neck while she fingered her. Katherine moaned in appreciation of the praise and the stimulation.

Sonya fingered Katherine for a few moments, and I could see as Katherine got more and more into it, moving her hips in time with Sonya's wrist and fingers. But soon Sonya pulled out her fingers, making Katherine whimper in disappointment. Sonya beckoned me closer and held her fingers to my lips. I licked them, appreciating the taste of my wife's juices on Sonya's fingers. I knew Katherine would be on edge, deprived of an orgasm now at least twice. Sonya turned to look at Katherine and said imperiously, "Go get George his coffee correctly, and then clean up the kitchen. When you're done, you may do some of your actual work. You should take our lunch orders at 11:30."

Sonya's mention of time reminded me: It was Wednesday, and I had to get ready to teach. I went upstairs to take a shower and get dressed and figure out what I was doing today in the Zoom classroom. What was even the point? I wondered. My students were a mess, I had zero classroom management ability on Zoom, and we'd all given up on the semester and were just going through the motions. Still, I had to try to do my job.

A few hours later, I was just closing my laptop after class when Katherine knocked lightly at the door and came in. She was wearing only an apron--she must have found one in the kitchen somewhere--and that was it. I had to admit it looked quite good, and I liked seeing the sides of her breasts as she walked toward me. She came to the desk where I was sitting, knelt, and looked up at me. "What can I make you for lunch?" I smiled at the ridiculousness. The limits on our grocery shopping meant there wasn't much choice, so I demanded a salami sandwich on some of George's homemade bread. "Yes, sir," Katherine said.

She edged forward on her knees until she could reach me. "Sir, may I play with you a little?" She batted her eyelashes to encourage me to say yes.

"Yes, you may," I said, and she reached to my pants, opened them, and pulled out my cock.

She held it close to her face and looked up at me again. "Sir, may I take your cock in my mouth?"

"You may," I said, and she greedily sucked it in. I realized that for all our play centering her today, this was, as far as I knew, the first time she'd touched a cock all day. She hummed in appreciation.

Just then, Sonya came in. She had gotten dressed, but I could see she wasn't wearing a bra. "You greedy little bitch," she scolded. "Couldn't wait to get a hold of a cock, could you?" She came to where Katherine was kneeling between my legs and grabbed hold of her hair. She pulled Katherine's head back and then slammed it forward again. I heard Katherine gasp and could see her mouth start to water as Sonya forced her mouth further down my cock. Still grasping her hair, Sonya pulled her back again, and Katherine gulped for breath before Sonya pushed her head back down. Two, three, four more times she did this, each time pulling Katherine's head roughly in each direction, each time coming close to choking her on my cock. Sonya leaned down to kiss me, hard, while she pushed Katherine's face into my pubic hair. The point was not pleasure for me; it was Sonya's control, she and I together using Katherine.