Decumeron Ch. 05: Weds, Apr 1, 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya straightened up and pulled Katherine's face off my cock. Katherine looked up, gasping. Sonya spoke: "You have more chores to do before you get any more cock. Go make the beds and then make us our lunch."

Katherine averted her eyes. "Yes, mistress," she said submissively. She moved back on her knees and then stood up and turned. The apron tie had come undone, so it hung loosely in front of her and left our view of her backside unobstructed. I redid my pants so we could follow her. She started walking to the door, but Sonya called her back.

"Katherine, wait," she said firmly. She turned to me. "Peter, did you enjoy your blowjob?"

I tried to think quickly. What was Sonya doing? I decided to answer honestly. "Well, not especially. It felt like more of a tease."

That was clearly the response Sonya was looking for. She walked to Katherine where she stood by the door, took hold of her long hair, and led her back to the desk where I'd been working. Led backwards by her hair, Katherine stumbled a bit and the apron flapped lewdly. When they got to the desk, Sonya pushed Katherine face down, exposing her ass. "Do you think it's nice to tease your husband with a blowjob he doesn't even enjoy?" she taunted.

"No, mistress," Katherine said.

"Peter, I think it's time you punished your wife for her ill behavior." I wasn't thrilled about being goaded into hitting my wife, but I felt conflicted. I wanted to play along. Sonya took my hand and brought me closer to Katherine's tantalizing ass. Katherine bit her lip. She was putting on a show of submissiveness, but I could also see her smile in anticipation. The smile made me feel a little better about what was about to happen.

I brought my hand back and did the deed. I spanked my wife's left cheek. I could feel it connect with her soft skin and see it dimple and shake in response. Most of all, though, I heard the satisfying sound.

"Seven, thank you, sir." Katherine said. George or Sonya must have spanked her during my class that she was up to seven already. And taught her to thank her spankers. At least, despite apparently calling Katherine "mistress," she didn't call me "master." That would have been going too far.

Sonya wasn't done directing us. She reached back and spanked Katherine, making another loud SLAP. "Thank him for what?" she said harshly.

"Eight. Thank you, mistress. Thank you, sir, for punishing me and making me better. I'm sorry for my mistakes."

It was my turn. I reached back and hit her again. This time, I experimented with cupping my hand slightly to make the sound even better.

"Nine. Thank you, sir."

Sonya wasn't done. "Tell him what you're sorry for. Be specific." She spanked Katherine again. Her long, elegant fingers hit Katherine's ass and the sound made my cock even harder. There was something especially exciting about watching a beautiful woman hit my wife.

"Ten. Thank you, mistress. I'm sorry, sir, for giving you a blowjob that you didn't enjoy."

I spanked her again. I could see her ass getting redder with each punishment, and my handprint white against the red until it faded slightly.

"Eleven. Thank you, sir. Oh, fuck." She was having a hard time finishing her sentence. "I should only ever give you the best blowjobs, sir."

"What else did you do wrong?" Sonya demanded with another spank.

"Twelve. Thank you, mistress. I'm sorry for being a greedy sub and for playing with his cock before I should have." She was panting, and her face had turned a red similar to her ass.

"Good girl," Sonya cooed and leaned down to pull Katherine back to a standing position. She reached around to fondle her big breasts and kiss Katherine's cheek. Katherine signed in pleasure. "You're such a good little sub." The praise made Katherine beam. Reaching still from behind, Sonya smoothed out Katherine's apron and retied it around her waist. "Now go finish your chores."

Katherine stood to face me and leaned in. "May I, sir?" she asked, and I nodded. She kissed me forcefully. She whispered, "Thank you, sir," and turned to leave the room. Sonya and I followed her down the hall to the bedroom, admiring her inflamed ass.

It turned out that Katherine had left the clean sheets in our bedroom, and she set about making the bed. As we watched her make the bed wearing nothing but an apron, Sonya came behind me, reached around and undid my pants so they fell to the floor. From behind, she took hold of my hard cock in her fist and started slowly and lightly pumping it. A few drops of precum came out. "Katherine," Sonya called out. "You've been such a good sub, I have a small reward for you."

Katherine came over, eager to see what she would get. When she saw the precum she smiled. "Kneel," Sonya demanded, and she did.

"May I please?" she begged, looking up not at me but at Sonya where she stood behind me, still holding my cock.

"Yes, you may."

I looked down as Sonya fed my cock to my subservient wife where she knelt on the floor. Katherine stuck her tongue out and licked the head of my cock, careful to take only her intended reward--my precum--and not do any more than she was allowed. Sonya's long fingers were still wrapped around my shaft, and she squeezed and milked me, making sure that Katherine got it all.

Katherine looked up at us and smiled. "Thank you," she said. "May I go back to finish the bed?"

Sonya said yes, and she continued fondling me as Katherine finished her chore. When she was done, Sonya ordered her downstairs to start lunch preparations and led me to the freshly made bed. She pushed me onto my back, crawled between my legs, and took my cock in her mouth. I enjoyed the feeling of the clean white sheets.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as she sucked me into her soft, wet mouth. She was still dressed, but as she leaned over me her shirt fell open and I could see the tops of her small breasts. She licked my cock from bottom to top and looked up at me. "Well, what did you think?"

She took my cock back into her mouth, pumping the shaft with her hand as I started to answer. "I didn't mind spanking her as much as I thought," I started. "I actually really liked the sound." She hummed in agreement around my cock. "But to be honest I don't like this chore stuff. We're mostly having her cook and clean. Her playing sub just reinscribes patriarchal gender roles." Just then, we heard a smack. Katherine must have done something wrong and now George was punishing her. "Oh fuck," I said, both in response to Sonya's mouth and the spanking downstairs. We heard another spank.

Sonya took her mouth off my cock. "Oh fuck. I need you in my pussy right now." She stood up off the bed, took off her pants quickly, and climbed on top of me. She wasted no time and put my cock in her cunt, which was dripping wet. "Oh fuck, you feel good," she moaned as she moved her hips back and forth. We heard George spank Katherine again.

I reached up and took off her shirt. I wanted to see her long, thin body, her small tits bouncing as she rode me. "Fuck," I agreed. We started to find a rhythm, and I continued what I was saying. "I want to find non-domestic ways to dominate her so it feels less patriarchal." Another loud spank from downstairs. I wondered how George had positioned her. Was she leaning over the counter as he spanked her? Or maybe he had her on the dining room table, lying next to our waiting lunches.

"Uh, you can try, I guess. But I think the patriarchy is why BDSM is hot. There's no escaping that. Even non-feminized tasks depend on the power dynamic established by patriarchy." Sonya was fucking me hard, bouncing on my cock and grinding herself on my pelvis in time with each word. Depend on the power dynamic established by the patriarchy. She looked like she was concentrating, and soon enough she started to gasp. "Oh, fuck," she said. She leaned down and kissed me. "I'm going to come. Make me come on your hard cock." I put my hands on her hips and started lifting her and lowering her bodily. It didn't take too long before she threw her head back. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned as I felt her cunt clamp hard around my cock as she came.

As we slowed down from her climax, she got a sly smile. "I have an idea for what Katherine can do. I need you to come inside me." She rolled off of me and lay on her back. "Come fuck me."

I positioned myself over her and put my cock back inside her, but then thought about what Katherine had told me this morning and reconsidered. I bent her hips and moved my arms so that Sonya's ankles rested on my shoulders, her long legs bent below my chest. It made her cunt even tighter and my cock go deeper in her with each thrust. I fucked her as hard as I could, thrusting my cock all to the hilt and then withdrawing it until just the head stayed in her. In and out, in and out. She was making a sort of squeak-moan with each of my thrusts and I caught myself grunting. I could feel her cunt tickling the sensitive underside of my cock and the familiar sensation in my cock and balls as I neared my orgasm.

"Just come for me," she moaned. "Fill me up with your cum. Fill me!"

It only took a few more strokes and I fell over the edge. "Oh god, oh fuck, oh god, oh fuck," I babbled as I felt my cock constrict and pulse and shoot my cum out. With the exception of my class, I'd been aroused for most of the morning, and for much of the day before without coming, and as a result my load was huge. My orgasm seemed to go on forever.

"Oh, fuck," I said as I finally finished. I kissed her and rolled off of her onto my back, almost lightheaded. It was then I saw that Katherine had come in and had been watching us from the doorway. Her freckled face was red, and she was breathing heavily. I wondered for how long she'd been watching me fuck Sonya.

Sonya noticed her too. "Come here and clean up your husband," she commanded, and Katherine came to the bed, climbed on, and positioned herself between my legs. She took my softened cock into her mouth and started to clean the mixture of my cum and Sonya's. "You like cleaning up my cum from your husband's dick?" Sonya taunted her.

"Yes, mistress," Katherine said. "Thank you for sharing it." She licked my balls and my upper thigh, where some of Sonya's cum had dripped. "You two are delicious together."

When she was done--when she had cleaned off all my cum and all Sonya's cum and had replaced it with her rapidly drying saliva--she looked up at me. "Your lunch is ready, sir."

"While the men eat," Sonya said, "I have a task for you. Go and sit in the tub in George's and my bathroom." Katherine moaned involuntarily; I imagined she was remembering when Katherine had fisted her there on Saturday. Katherine obediently got up and walked to the bathroom, Sonya and I again watching her reddened ass as she went. Sonya turned to kiss me, told me to follow her, and ran out following Katherine, her hand between her legs to catch any drops of cum.

I followed a but more slowly, and when I got to Sonya and George's master bathroom I found Katherine sitting in the tub and Sonya sitting on the edge above her. Sonya was wiping her hand on Katherine's face, smearing my cum that had dropped out of her onto her cheek and forehead. She took Katherine by the back of her head and pressed her into her dripping cunt. I could see her move Katherine's head around by her hair, smothering her in her and my dripping cum. When Sonya was done and pulled Katherine's face away, I could see the cum smeared on her as she gasped for breath.

"Your last task before you and I eat is to shave me," Sonya explained.

Ordinarily, what I find sexiest is a trimmed bush: short enough that I can see a woman's clit and lips and I don't get hair in my mouth when I go down on her, but visible enough that I know I'm fucking a woman. But Sonya's story last week about her hairless roommate reminded me of the pleasures of going down on a smooth, hairless pussy. Plus there was something undeniably hot about watching Katherine eye-level with Sonya's cum-dripping cunt. Before she started, Sonya took hold of her hair and pulled her face close to her pussy, rubbing her face again in her wetness and my cum.

Katherine had reached for the detachable shower head and Sonya's tubside razor and was lathering up her pubic hair. From my angle I couldn't see, but she must have been doing more, too, because Sonya was humming in pleasure. She started carefully and subserviently to shave Sonya. Katherine's face bore a look of concentration, as she focused on serving Sonya, pleasuring her, taking care of her skin, being careful not to cut her or give her razor burn.

Sonya turned to me. "Right now she's being very good." She stroked Katherine's long black hair like she was petting a cat. "Why don't you leave us to it and go eat your lunch with George. We'll call you up if she needs any encouragement or punishment."

Thus dismissed I went to fetch my pants from where I'd left them and went to eat with George. We managed not to talk about sex at all; rather, he told me about a map he'd seen that correlated New York's rate of positive tests to low income neighborhoods. The data was still sketchy—thanks to inadequate testing, of course—but it seemed this epidemic was going to hit the most vulnerable people the hardest. Not that we should have been surprised, of course. We were finishing up that conversation when Sonya came into the dining room, leading Katherine by the hand. Sonya was still naked, but Katherine had her apron on again. Her face glistened, and I wondered if Sonya had just come on her face, and whether Katherine had used her fingers or her mouth. Sonya walked over to George and asked him to check Katherine's work. He rubbed Sonya's freshly shaven mount, looking for stubble. I could tell he was trying to raise an objection so he could spank Katherine again, but he couldn't find one. When his inspection was over, Sonya came to me for the same. I leaned over and carefully inspected her with my fingers and my eyes. I rubbed my fingers over her mound, around her clit hood, and pulled open her labia. When I was done, I leaned down and gave her cunt a long lick, starting at the bottom and finishing at her clit. She sighed in pleasure at my tongue.

"Go and get my lunch and yours," she told Katherine. Sonya was clearly a little disappointed that nobody was going to spank Katherine, but I tried to make it up to her by continuing to lick her while Katherine got their plates.

When she returned, she placed both plates at the table and prepared to sit down. George turned to her. "What made you think you could sit at the table with your masters?" he demanded.

Katherine started. "I'm sorry, sir. Where should I sit?"

George pointed at the floor. "You may sit on the floor, where you can watch Sonya while she eats."

Katherine looked down, abashed. "Yes, sir. Do I deserve punishment, sir?"

George stood up and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled out his cock, which was semi-hard. "Come here," he demanded, "and lean over to take my dick into your mouth." Katherine did, but she clearly had a hard time bending enough to reach his cock while she was standing up. To get lower, she spread her legs wide, and she had to hold herself up by putting one arm on George's chair while she used the other to hold his cock. She was standing bent at nearly a 90 degree angle, and her apron had untied so it fell straight down, exposing her. Her big breasts hung down toward the floor.

George looked at me and gestured with his head at my wife's exposed ass. I took the hint, and while she blew him, I went to stand behind her. First I just gently reached forward and rubbed her ass, feeling carefully what we had all been hitting.

Then, quickly, I smacked her hard. I appreciated the sound, and then looked at my handprint. I smiled. Katherine quickly took her mouth off George's cock to say, "Eighteen. Thank you, sir," and went back to pleasuring him.

Eighteen, I thought. George must have hit her a lot while Sonya and I were fucking. I wondered what error he had manufactured for that. I spanked her again, this time noticing her hanging tits swing from my blow.

Katherine lifted her head again. "Nineteen. Thank you, sir." She went back to George's cock. Sonya had also noticed Katherine's swinging tits and came over to take one of them in her hand.

I spanked her again. "Twenty. Thank you, sir," she said, barely moving her face from George's cock this time. I decided that three was enough, and I rubbed her inflamed ass to comfort it.

I moved my hand down to where her legs were spread apart and put my fingers in her cunt. She was dripping wet and my fingers slipped in easily. I started moving them around, feeling the soft, wet folds of my wife's cunt. Sonya leaned forward and kissed George, whose pants had fallen to the floor. Sonya stood beside Katherine, also naked, groping her and making out with a half-naked George. It was quite a sight: Katherine bent, her tits hanging down, George's cock in her mouth, Sonya's hand fondling her breast, and two of my fingers in her cunt. Katherine moaned and pushed herself back on my hand.

I pulled my hand out and licked Katherine's juices from my fingers. "This is supposed to be punishment," I pointed out. I reached down and took Katherine's hair in my hands and with it pulled her up, off George's cock, and into a standing position. She put her hands on her lower back as she straightened. Her pleasure notwithstanding, it must have been quite uncomfortable.

"Eat," I said to both women. "Then we've all got to do some real work. We can reconvene at 4 to finish Katherine's punishment." Sonya went to sit at the table and Katherine sank to the floor to eat. She kept looking up at Sonya, who had spread her legs wide to give Katherine a view of her handiwork. I leaned down, squeezed one of Katherine's breasts, and kissed her cheek. "You're very good," I told her, and she smiled proudly. I went upstairs to the room I'd been using as an office to try to force myself to read a draft of a very mediocre master's thesis.

At 4 I came downstairs and found Katherine, still wearing just her apron, hunched over her laptop, seemingly productive. "How are you doing?" I asked.

"Fuck!" she said. "I am on edge! I can't get anything done because my cunt has been tingling all afternoon. All day I've been turned on and gotten no release." I smiled. This--teasing, keeping her on edge, denying her orgasms--was the sort of domination I could get behind without compunction. "And my ass hurts!" she said. She must have seen concern on my face. "In a good way. Don't worry. I'm really enjoying it." She smiled. "Honestly, the worst part was after lunch. Don't get me wrong, I loved having George in my mouth and your fingers in my cunt and Sonya playing with my tits." She smiled, remembering. "It felt really fucking amazing to be at the center of attention, filled at both ends. But bending like that was murder on my back. It still hurts!" She laughed at herself. "And now I'm scared for what George has in store for me. He's been moving around furniture!"

Just then, Sonya arrived, dressed again. She stood behind Katherine and asked, "Are you done working?" Katherine nodded, and Sonya reached around and shut her laptop. From behind, she grabbed Katherine's breasts with both hands and squeezed. She kneaded them for a few moments, enjoying their heft and fullness. "You have such fantastic tits," she said. Sonya pinched both her nipples hard, and Katherine gasped.

"Fuck!" Katherine said, her mouth falling open.

"Come upstairs," Sonya said to both of us. We followed her up to the master bedroom, where George had placed one of the dining room chairs facing the foot of the king-sized bed. There was a towel over its seat and what seemed to be a pile of towels next to it, and what looked like a bolt of twine, although I couldn't imagine where they'd gotten that, and then a knife. The bed had the clean fitted sheet that Katherine had put on earlier in the morning, but the top sheet and duvet were gone. Sonya smirked as Katherine and I looked at what they'd set up and tried to puzzle it out.