Decumeron Ch. 05: Weds, Apr 1, 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George pointed at the chair. "Sit," he ordered. Katherine compiled docilely. She sat primly, her legs crossed below her apron. George put his hands on her knees and spread them, uncrossing her legs. Then he removed her apron so she sat naked, her legs splayed open, her cunt exposed to all of us. George moved her hands to the chair's arms and her legs to be next to its legs. He rummaged around in the confusing pile and placed what looked like wash-cloths on her wrists and ankles. Then he took the twine and used the knife to cut off two pieces a couple of feet each. He looked at me. "I found this twine in the closet where the furnace is," he explained. "I noticed it a couple of days ago and have been thinking about this ever since." He tied one of Katherine's ankles to the chair, using the wash-cloth to protect her skin from the rough rope, and then he did the same to her other wrist. He stood up and did the same thing to Katherine's wrists.

When he was done, Katherine was bound each limb to the chair. I could see her shifting in her seat, but her tied ankles meant she couldn't close her legs or move much. "I've been thinking about this for days now," he said. "You tied helplessly to the chair." He took her breast in his hand, first caressing it gently and then pulling her nipple hard. She breathed in sharply. "You look even better now than you did in my imagination." He caressed her cheek and then moved his hand to between her legs. He rubbed her clit briefly, but he stopped short just when she began to hum in appreciation.

George unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, letting them and his underwear fall to the floor. His hard cock stood straight out. He unbuttoned his shirt and stood next to my bound wife, naked. He put his hand on her jaw and opened her mouth and shoved his cock in--all the way in. I wondered briefly what it would feel like to have a cock filling my mouth like that. It was the filling and stretching that I was most curious about. And where does one put one's tongue?

Katherine gagged, and hearing her brought me back to the scene in front of me. George pulled his cock back out. He slapped her face, snapping her head back ninety degrees. I jumped slightly, and Katherine gasped, her eyes watering. Her wrist pulled up instinctively trying to rub her face, but she couldn't move it.

"I very kindly put the washcloths on your wrists and ankles to protect you from the twine. What do you say, sub?"

I could see Katherine try to gather herself. "Thank you, sir," she said quietly.

George stood close to her and shook his hips, so that his cock slapped against Katherine's cheek. He did it in the other direction to cockslap her other cheek. He repeated it a few more times, as if being tied to the chair wasn't enough of a reminder for Katherine that she was thoroughly dominated.

Meanwhile, Sonya came up to me and started to unbutton my shirt. When she was done, she undid my pants and pushed them to the floor. Now she was the only one of us dressed.

Sonya went to the bed and lay down on her back, her legs splayed open toward the foot, where George and Katherine were. "Come take me, boys," she said.

I followed her, my erection leading the way, and stood between her open legs. I leaned down to undo her jeans button. She lifted her ass off the bed to let me take off her pants and panties, revealing the cunt Katherine had shaved earlier. Discarding Sonya's pants on the floor, I knelt down to lick her. I started at the bottom of her cunt and pushed my tongue up between her labia. She moaned in appreciation. Placing my hands on her hips, I spread her legs further and pushed my tongue as far as I could into her cunt, savoring her taste.

Meanwhile, George had come around and gotten on the bed next to his wife. He unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her teacup-sized breasts. He pinched her nipples, and she yelped. "Fuck, I want you in my mouth," she said, and he wasted no more time: he straddled her face and shoved his cock into her mouth. I looked up to see his backside as he pushed himself into her pretty face.

I moved my tongue from her labia up to her clit and pressed on it hard. She bucked up to meet my tongue. My mouth pressed against her, I appreciated the smoothness of her hairless skin and ran my lips around her mound. Reaching under my chin, I put my forefinger and ring finger into her dripping cunt. Her mouth filled with George's cock, Sonya couldn't talk, but I heard a moan as I started to fuck her with my fingers and my tongue.

"Fuck," Katherine said from behind me. "You three look fucking amazing. I can't believe you've fucking tied me here."

George turned and said harshly over his shoulder. "Shut up, sub. You're lucky you get to watch. Don't make me get another wash-cloth and gag you."

Katherine's demeanor changed instantly. She looked down, abashed. "I'm sorry, sir. Thank you for letting me watch you and Peter fuck Sonya, sir."

I sucked Sonya's clit into my mouth, and from above me I could hear a muffled gasp from her. I kept curling my fingers into the rough, spongy flesh of her cunt. I could feel my saliva and her juices meet in the palm of my hand, and she started to buck harder against my mouth. I kept going, harder and harder, pressing my tongue into her clit and my fingertips into her g-spot. Her bucking got faster and faster, and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter.

George moved off of her and went to go stand, watching the scene. He stood there with his cock in his hands, using Sonya's saliva as lubrication as he rubbed its head. He smiled as he watched my wife squirm against her bindings, trying desperately but fruitlessly to get any friction on her clit. He turned his head to watch his own wife, splayed out on the bed, my kneeling in front of her as she fucked my face.

Sonya reached down and put her hands in my hair as I licked and fingered her pussy. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, Peter," she said. "Keep doing that, that feels so fucking good." I didn't need to be told twice. I pressed my face further into her and continued lapping at her clit while I pushed my fingers into the soft, wet folds of her cunt.

My hand was beginning to cramp, so I decided to try to extend my ring finger. I pulled my two fingers out slightly to make room and pushed in my third. Sonya gasped in pleasure.

"Yes, fill me up. Oh fuck," she said, and she descended into gibberish. After a few more more moments--who can say how long--I felt her cunt tighten around my hand. Her thighs pressed into my ears and her cunt tightened so much my fingers came out. Then I felt it: the torrent of her cum into my face, filling my mouth. "Oh, god, yes!" Sonya shouted as she gushed onto my face. I swallowed once, twice, but still I could feel her cum running down my chin onto the sheets.

Sonya lay there panting and pushed my face away. I stood up, and she started to trace light circles around her clit. I went to Katherine and stood over her, my face dripping with Sonya's cum, and leaned down to kiss her.

"Fuck, yes, let me taste Sonya's cum on you," she said.

I decided to lean into my role. I stood up quickly and slapped her in the face. She gasped as her head snapped back. "You don't get to enjoy Sonya's cum," I said as harshly as I could muster. Jesus. What was I doing?

Katherine looked up at me and bit her lip coquettishly. "Sorry, sir," she said. Her face was red where I had hit her, but the redness spread down to her bosom in her arousal. I could see her still squirming, desperate to get some friction near her cunt. She was breathing hard, her tits heaving. I may have had mixed feelings, but I couldn't deny that seeing my wife bound to a chair, squirming with arousal, desperate for cock or cunt or anything--that was extremely fucking hot.

When I turned back to the bed, Sonya had gotten up on all fours across the width of bed, her ass facing George where he stood next to the bed's edge. She backed up to meet his cock, but the angle was wrong. He climbed on the bed, knelt on his knees, and was finally at the right height. He buried his cock into her cunt. Standing next to Katherine, sharing her view, I could see him sawing in and out of her, his hands on her hips directing her, her small tits hanging slightly below her.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, I took the invitation and climbed onto the bed on the other side. I took my cock in one hand and her chin in the other and led her mouth to me.

She greedily sucked me in. She was shifting back and forth. She leaned forward and took George's whole cock in her cunt, and then leaned forward, taking my whole cock down her throat.

"Fuck, Sonya," Katherine said from where she was bound. "You look so fucking hot. So filled up." Her mouth stretched around my cock, Sonya hummed in agreement. George spanked Sonya's ass. "Oh fuck!" Katherine said, as if it was her ass he'd hit. She moaned in frustration and pleasure.

George hit Sonya's ass again with a loud slap, and Sonya moaned around my cock. I looked at Katherine and made eye contact with her as Sonya deep-throated me. I stared into her green eyes as she squirmed against her binding ropes. I reached down and held Sonya by the back of her neck, holding her as I fucked her mouth. Katherine, watching where my cock entered Sonya's lips, bit her lip as if distracting herself from the heat in her cunt.

George put his hands on Sonya's hips and started slamming her back and forth on his cock. His throwing her around like a rag doll made it impossible for her to keep her mouth on my cock, and she fell down on the bed gasping. I knelt over her, my hand on my dick, as I watched George plow into her cunt. "Oh god oh fuck oh fuck!" she shouted. "I'm coming! Fuuuck." I knelt over her head, my hand stroking my cock as I watched her come on George's cock. As she came, George spanked her again, and again Katherine flinched as if she were feeling it in her chair.

Sonya recovered quickly from her orgasm, and when she did she changed position. She turned around to face the other way and to lie on her back, her head hanging off the side of the bed by George, her gaping, smooth, hairless pussy facing me. "Fuck me," she panted. It wasn't clear to whom she was talking, but it didn't matter. George and I both did it. George put his cock into her open mouth, taking advantage of her throat hanging open to fuck her face hard. As he thrust into her, not only did his clock fill her throat, his balls slapped against her forehead. With each thrust, her small tits bounced slightly and alluringly.

I bent her legs forward, bending her in half. Her cunt looked alluring, still dripping wet from her orgasm. I leaned down and licked her, starting at the bottom of her cunt and slowly working my tongue up to the top. She tasted of sex and sweat, salty and sweet, and I savored her taste and her smell and the way her skin felt against my tongue. Then, still holding her legs, I stood up, took my cock, and quickly filled her waiting cunt. Her ankles rested again on my shoulders as I plowed into her. Lying over her, my head was only a foot or so from George, where he filled her from the other end.

As we fucked, I looked back at Katherine. She was watching us, rapt, her mouth hanging open, her breasts heaving. I didn't think I'd ever seen her looking so intensely turned on. Her whole body was tense with arousal, and yet, tied as she was, she couldn't do anything about it. She moaned quietly. I turned my head back to the beauty I was fucking. Her whole body glistened with a sheen of sweat. I took my right hand and grabbed her small breast, first tracing a circle around her hard nipple and then pinching it. Sonya moaned around George's cock, which was still pumping in and out of her mouth.

George pulled his cock out of Sonya's mouth, and she coughed and gasped for breath. "Fuck!" she moaned. She moved her head so it rested on the bed more comfortably. George stood above her face, pumping his cock with his hand. "Where should I come?" he asked. He looked at me. "Should I come on her tits?"

The question was to me, but Sonya answered while I continued to fuck her. "Yes, fuck, cover me with your cum! I want to feel your spunk on my chest. I want her"--she looked over at Katherine, who was still staring at us--"to clean your cum off of me. To lick your cum off my breasts, to take them in her mouth--" She broke off, too distracted by my thrusts to continue.

"That would be hot to watch," I agreed. I was getting tired, and so I slowed my hips some and moved my hand to Sonya's clit. She moaned as I pressed down on it, stimulating her from the inside and the outside. "I'd like to see Katherine on all fours above Sonya, her tits hanging down into your cum. That way Katherine could eat your cum off of Sonya, but Sonya could clean it off of Katherine's tits, too."

"Where do you want to come?" George asked.

"I want to fill your wife's cunt up again," I said. "And I want to watch Katherine to clean that up too. To bury her face in Sonya's cunt and scoop out all my seed."

"Yes, fucking fill me up," Sonya said. "Make our little sub clean up my tits and my cunt. Show her her place." Katherine moaned as she heard Sonya denigrate her. "Let her take your cum by fucking me. I'll sit on her face and smother her with my cunt and your cum." I was getting close, and it looked like George was too. I looked forward to watching his cum shoot out of his cock and land on Sonya's waiting chest.

"No," George said. "I have a better idea." I came around to my side of the bed and tapped my shoulder. "Let me have a go for a bit. Let me come in Sonya and then you can too. Then our shared sub can drink our mixed cum."

I pulled out of Sonya with a smallpop. George took her ankles and dragged her around, rotating her so her head was at the foot of the bed and her wet cunt faced the head. When he got back on the bed between her legs, it meant Katherine had a perfect view up Sonya's long, thin body, past her small breasts, to where George fucked her from above. Sonya wrapped her long legs around George's back as he fucked into her. My hand on my cock, I went to stand by Katherine. I stood next to her, stroking my cock, using Sonya's juices to lubricate it. The head was extremely sensitive, and I gasped as I rubbed it. Watching George and Sonya fuck was extremely hot. They knew each other's bodies perfectly, and they found their rhythm instantly. It was like watching two trained dancers, if the dance was sweaty sex.

Sonya started a series of squeaks in time with George's thrusts, which were growing harder and faster. Getting into the rhythm, he nuzzled into her neck. Suddenly, he pulled back, beads of sweat visible on his brow. "Fuck, I'm going to come!" he announced, taking short breaths as he thrust into her, darting forward to bite down on her nipple, hard. Sonya squeaked even louder as George let out a muffled grunt around her breast as he came inside her.

He smiled broadly as he dismounted. His softening cock gleamed with the mixture of his cum and Sonya's. He came over to where I was standing and Katherine was sitting. He stuck his cock in Katherine's face. "Clean me," he said, and rubbed the sticky mess on her lips. She opened her mouth and greedily sucked it in. George held her head by her hair and rubbed his cock and his balls in her face. I looked over to Sonya, who was still lying where she had been and had her hand in her crotch, playing with herself.

"Come here and help me finish," she said, and I wasted no time.

I took the position George had been in, took my cock in my hand, and rubbed it at her wet opening. A bit of George's cum was leaking out of her. She looked deliciously well fucked. Lubricated by George's leaking cum, I slipped in instantly to Sonya's cum-filled cunt. It felt not much different--looser, wetter, maybe--but I could hear the squish of George's cum as I fucked her. I looked from where we joined together up her sweaty torso to her small breasts, up to her beautiful, flushed face, and to where my wife sat, bound, cleaning George's cock. In fact, all I could see from where I was was George's backside as he thrust himself at Katherine's head.

I returned my gaze to Sonya, and I leaned down to kiss her. From her mouth I moved to her tits, and I took her left nipple into my mouth. Picking up the pace of my thrusts, I bit her nipple and made her moan. "Fuck, Peter, I'm going to come again," she panted. "Let me come before you finish." I slowed down slightly and focused on the angle of my cock, pressing down so that my pelvis would rub against her clit while I fucked her.

I sat up slightly to make room between us and pressed my right thumb where we met, feeling for her clit. When I found it, I pressed and made small circles. I kept fucking her deeply. She started to breath more shallowly and let out a series of grunts.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she shouted as she came, and I felt her cunt clamp around my cock. I pressed up with my cock as hard as I could struggling to stay inside her as she came hard. As her cunt muscles started to loosen, I started thrusting faster again, getting myself close to my own orgasm. As I fucked her, I could feel her cum--or was it George's?--running out of her cunt and down my balls. The thought made me fuck her harder, and I focused my mind on the feeling of her dripping wet cunt on my cock.

I looked up and George was now standing beside Katherine, his cock clean. The look of intense concentration on Katherine's face as she watched me fuck Sonya sent me over the edge. I felt my balls tighten, my cock swell, and then I was shooting my cum deep inside her. I grunted loudly. "Fuuuuck!" I shouted. I kept thrusting as I came, as pulse after pulse of cum flooded her cunt and mixed with George's inside her.

George wasted no time. He quickly bent to untie Katherine's ankles and her wrists. He bent over her and gripped her chin in his hand, forcing her to look at him, not us. "Now you will go and take your reward for being such a good sub," he said. "Go and get Peter's and my cum from Sonya's pussy." Then he let go of her chin and slapped her across the face.

"Thank you, sir," Katherine said proudly. He let her stand, and she came to us. "How would you like me?"

Sonya told her to lie down on her back. When Katherine had gotten settled, Sonya got on her knees and kneeled over her face. George and I watched from either side of the bed. Sonya put her hands to her hairless cunt and opened her lips. A large glob of cum dangled out and then dripped down, hitting Katherine's upper lip. Katherine smiled and extended her tongue to lick it up. "Thank you, mistress," she said. Sonya moved her fingers around more, and another dollop of cum dripped out of her pussy. This time it landed directly in Katherine's open mouth. "Thank you, mistress," Katherine said again, breathily, as she swallowed our cum.

Sonya took her hand, now covered in cum, and put it in Katherine's hair, taking a handful of it. Katherine reached up and put her left hand on Sonya's belly so that her thumb was directly above Sonya's clit. With her right hand, she replaced Sonya's fingers and opened Sonya's cunt above her, searching for more cum. She was rewarded with another dollop on her fingers, which she sucked greedily into her mouth. She looked at George and said, "Thank you, sir, for your cum." He rewarded her by reaching behind Sonya and taking hold of one of Katherine's breasts and squeezing. Katherine turned her face to me. "Thank you, sir, for your cum," she said.

Katherine reached again into Sonya's cunt, putting two fingers in to search for more cum. Sonya moaned in pleasure as Katherine moved her fingers around. She took her fingers out, looked at them and smiled at the cum on them, and put them in her mouth. She used the thumb on her other hand to play with Sonya's clit, using the mixture of my cum, George's cum, and Sonya's own juices as lubrication. Sonya was clearly starting to feel the effects of Katherine's hands. She pulled Katherine's head up with the hand that was in her hair. "Eat me," she directed. "I want to feel your tongue in my pussy." She widened her legs slightly to lower her cunt onto Katherine's waiting mouth. Katherine let out a muffled "mmfph" as Sonya began to writhe over her mouth. Katherine moved her hands to Sonya's hips, caressing her sides and her ass.