Decumeron Ch. 05: Weds, Apr 1, 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya rode Katherine's face, rocking her hips back and forth, forward and back as Katherine cleaned her with her tongue. Sonya held onto Katherine's hair as she rubbed her cunt on her mouth and chin and nose. "That's it. Lick my pussy and taste their cum," she said. Behind her, Katherine had begun, almost involuntarily, to buck her hips, as if trying to will someone, something, to pay attention to her dripping, aching cunt. But we refused: George continued fondling her breast, alternating between lightly pinching her nipple and taking the whole thing in his hand, and I stood nearby, watching Sonya smother my wife with her cunt, my hand on my rapidly rehardening cock.

Sonya was squeezing the sides of Katherine's face between her thighs as she undulated over her. As Sonya moved, we could see more and less of Katherine's face; sometimes Sonya's cunt covered our view, sometimes she moved back and rubbed herself on Katherine's chin, and we could see Katherine's cum-covered face, her tongue out as she licked Sonya. Sonya was humming in contentment, her tempo getting faster as Katherine tongued her, desperate for the last drops of cum. Katherine raised and lowered her ass off the bed in time with Sonya's movements, as if humping the air.

As she got closer to her fourth orgasm of the afternoon, Sonya, leaned forward, pulled herself away from Katherine's face, and put her fingers in her own cunt. She pulled them out and examined them for cum. "You've done a good job, Katherine," she cooed. "You've cleaned me up well."

"Thank you, mistress." Sonya gave Katherine her fingers to lick.

"As a reward, you may make me come," Sonya continued, and she rolled off Katherine onto her back. She spread her long legs, showing us all her wet, waiting cunt. Katherine lay still, breathing heavily, gathering herself. "Don't make me tell you twice," Sonya said and reached over to pinch Katherine's nipple hard.

Katherine yelped. "Sorry, mistress," she said, and she sat up and crawled down the bed to kneel between Sonya's legs. She waited all fours, her still-red ass up, her big tits hanging down. She looked carefully at Sonya's shaved cunt and smiled. I imagined she must have been thinking about this morning, when in the bath she'd had a similar view and done the shaving. Then she put her head down and pressed her tongue against Sonya's swollen clit. Sonya moaned. Katherine lifted her head slightly, her eyes still trained on Sonya's cunt, and put in first one finger, then two, then three.

"Fuuck, yes, fill me with your fingers," Sonya said. Katherine put her face down to where her hand was writhing in Sonya's cunt. She pressed her face in so all we could see were her green eyes looking up at Sonya. She reached her hands up to play with Sonya's small breasts. "Fuuuuck," Sonya moaned. She put her hands on Katherine's head and pulled her even harder into her cunt, and we could see her ass flexing, raising her up to push herself further into Katherine's mouth.

"That's it," George said. "Make Sonya come all over your pretty face. Take your reward."

Katherine wiggled her ass a bit and I took the hint. I leaned in to reach it and spanked her hard. Katherine, still with Sonya's hands on her head pressing her into her cunt, could let out only a muffled sound, but it sounded like she was thanking me. I hit her again and appreciated the jiggle of Katherine's ass when I made contact. Sonya looked up at me from below Katherine and smiled lustily. Her body was tensing up, and she was clearly on the edge of her orgasm.

I reached back and spanked Katherine again, harder this time. My hand meeting her ass made a satisfying, loud clapping sound. Katherine's muffled thanks was drowned out, though, by Sonya shouting, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god, fuck I'm cooooming." Her body tensed and shuddered and she came—hard. Her thighs shuddered shut, pressing Katherine's head between them and making her move her face slightly away from Sonya's cunt. That let us see Sonya squirt into her face. George and I watched the full force of Sonya's cum splash Katherine. It seemed like it was half a cup of liquid, drenching Katherine's forehead, nose, and cheeks.

"Oh my god, Sonya, that was fucking amazing," Katherine panted. She had a proud smile on her dripping face.

"Oh fuck!" Sonya said, reaching down to press lightly above her clit. "Whew! I didn't think I had another gush in me." She reached down to caress our sub's wet face. "Good girl," she cooed.

Katherine sat up. She bit her lip and looked coquettishly at me and George. Looking at George, she reached down with one hand and played with one of her nipples.

"Yes?" George asked harshly. "Is there something you want?"

"Well, sir, have I been good today?"

"Yes, you've been a very good sub," he said, his demeanor softening as he reached his arm to stroke her sticky face.

"Sir, may I have a reward, sir?"

George withdrew his caressing hand and his voice became hard again. "Sonya's cum on your facewas your reward."

Katherine looked to me, trying the softer of us. "I've been so turned on, I'm so on edge, I really fucking need to come," she said in all a rush. "Please let me come."

I came closer to her, and I think she thought I too was going to caress her, but instead I roughly pushed her down, so her head rested on Sonya's stomach. I spanked her hard. "We're in charge," I bellowed. I spanked her again, enjoying my handprint on her ass. "You don't"--spank!--"get to"--spank!--"make demands!" Spank!

"Twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight," Katherine counted. Did I hear her voice start to break? Fuck. Had I gone too far? What had happened to me, beating my wife? "Thank you, sir. I'm sorry, sir, for making a request." Sonya reached down and stroked her hair and cheek. "You're right, sir, I already had my reward, and I'm grateful for Sonya's cum." She looked up to Sonya's face. "Thank you, mistress, for my reward." She turned her neck to look at me. "I'm sorry, sir, for being impudent." I thought I saw a bit of a smile. I was glad she still seemed to be enjoying things.

"She has been an exceptionally good sub today," Sonya said. "Maybe we can partially reward her. Give her an orgasm but not a full fucking. We can lay her on her back and stretch out her arms and legs. I'll hold her wrists down at the top of the bed, and, George, you can hold her ankles open. Then we can both see her fucking hot body and appreciate these fantastic tits. Peter, maybe you can go down on her and give her an orgasm reward that way." Katherine let out a small moan in anticipation. She cuddled more into Sonya, her protector. "I'd love to watch her come all spread out that way, her tits heaving. I bet she'll thrash so much George and I will have to really hold on hard to her wrists and ankles so she doesn't escape."

"No," I said, pondering it. "George has really been directing things, and he's trained her so well. I think he should get the benefit of her wet, hungry snatch. How about we put her on her back, and George can fuck her. Sonya, you can play with her clit, which will give you the view you want of her breasts. And I'll feed her my cock."

I looked at George. He seemed slower to recuperate than I was, but he had a hard-on, so he could do it. "I like that idea," he agreed, and Sonya nodded, smiling. Sonya pulled herself out from under Katherine, and I reached around my wife and pushed her onto her back. Sonya pulled her up the bed, and she lay spread-eagle, showing off her body in all its glory. Katherine smiled. "Thank you, sir," she said. I knew that this is what she had liked from earlier this afternoon: the center of attention, her holes filled, Sonya playing with her, her ass stinging from the spankings.

George pulled up Katherine's knees, rubbed his cock at the wet opening of her cunt, and pushed his way in. Katherine gasped as he filled her up. Finally, after waiting all day, there was a cock inside of her. I could see George's ass flex as he fucked my wife, and she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts.

Sonya sat next to Katherine, admiring the view. She leaned over, and with one hand she took Katherine's breast and retraced circles around her nipple lightly. With the other, she reached to Katherine's clit and started lightly playing with it. Katherine moaned happily.

I moved to kneel on the bed by Katherine's head, took my cock in my hand, and tapped it on her lips. She opened her mouth and took me in, and I thrust my hips forward. It was actually not a great angle for a blowjob, but I raised her head with some pillows to get it better, and I pushed myself into her mouth. When I pulled out, she stroked my cock with her hand. "Oh fuck," she said. "Thank you, sir, thank you mistress, thank you sir. It feels so fucking good to be filled up." She pulled my cock closer to her mouth and took me back in. Just as she was raising her hips to meet George's thrusts into her cunt, she moved her head to meet my thrusts into her mouth. With each of his thrusts her tits flew up, and then back down from the force of all of us fucking her together.

Sonya pressed harder into her clit and pinched her nipple, and Katherine moaned onto my cock. "Oh fuck," she said, freeing her mouth from my cock but still pumping it with her fist. "Fuck, I'm going to come really quickly."

I took some of her hair into my hand and pulled it. "No coming until George comes inside you first," I warned.

George contradicted me, though. "Nah, I don't think I'm going to be able to come again so soon," he said. "I'll have to wait until later tonight. I imagine that when we've gone to bed, I'll lay Sonya on her back right where Katherine is lying now." He was still pumping his hips thrusting into Katherine as he spoke. "She'll lie on her back on these filthy sheets, soaked in her cum and my cum and Peter's cum. I'll hold Sonya's legs up and bend her over, and I'll take my dick and put it in that nicely shaved pussy." He looked at Katherine. "Thank you for that, by the way. And I'll slowly enter Sonya, thinking about how I've already come in her today, and how Peter came in her twice."

Sonya kept playing with Katherine, but she looked at George. "Does it turn you on what a slut I've been? How even in dominating Katherine, I've been a dirty slut?" When she said the work dominating she pinched Katherine's nipple hard, which caused her to gasp around my cock. "You liked how I took Peter's cum--twice?"

"Fuck yes," George said, thrusting harder into Katherine as he thought about his slutty wife. "My dirty fucking whore, filled with cum."

"Did you like watching our sub here clean up all that cum? Watching her eat your and Peter's mixed cum as it dripped out of my used, stretched pussy?" She didn't let him answer, though. Instead, Sonya leaned over and kissed him hard. He kept fucking Katherine as he started to grope Sonya while they kissed. The view of his cock in Katherine, while Sonya played with her clit and they made out above her--well, I could certainly see the appeal of seeing one's wife as a slut.

I was admiring the view when Katherine took my cock out of her mouth. "It doesn't seem fair that Sonya should get George's cum and I don't," she complained, "but I know that I'm the sub at the bottom here, so I'm grateful for what I can get." She looked up at me. "Please, sir, will you come before I do?"

Somewhat against nature--this week of sex seemed to have given me superhuman refractory abilities for a 40-year-old man--it did indeed feel like she was getting me close.

"Yes," I agreed. "Make me come and then you may finally come." Katherine put the tip of my cock back in her mouth and started pumping my shaft with her hand. She knew from years of experience that this was the fastest, surest way to get me off. And indeed, I could feel the pressure mounting. She kept her mouth on the top of my cock, rubbed the shaft, and focused her thumb on the sensitive bit of my cock's underside where the head met the shaft. The orgasmic pressure mounted, and I could feel the familiar tickling sensation right before my orgasm broke through.

Katherine took her other hand and reached below my balls to the area between my scrotum and my ass. She pressed on it, stimulating my prostate, and at the same time she used her other hand to rub my sensitive cockhead and then--"Oh fuuck," I roared as I started to come.

Just as I did, Katherine took my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at her face. My cum landed on her forehead, then on her cheek. It was my third orgasm of the day, so it wasn't a big load, but my cum looked very good dripping down Katherine's face. She looked very pleased with herself: like a happy, subordinate slut, marked by her husband.

She was distracted from her basking in my cum by Sonya. "Are you ready to come, slut?" she asked, moving her hand even faster on Katherine's clit.

"Come on my cock," George demanded. And she did. She let loose a low moan, which grew louder and stronger and became unintelligible babbling as her orgasm washed over her. Sitting over her on the bed, I could see her cum-covered face contract, her tits shake, and her whole body seem to spasm, once, twice, three times, as she finally released the day's worth of pent up orgasmic pressure. Watching her, it seemed like her orgasm lasted forty-five seconds, even a minute, as wave after wave hit her.

When she was finally done--when Sonya had taken back her hand, licking her fingers happily, and when George had taken his wet, sticky, still-hard cock out of her--she lay there panting for a minute or two. We were all quiet for a moment, all breathing hard, all appreciating the beauty of my wife and her orgasms.

Katherine recovered quickly, though. She climbed off the bed and went to find her apron where it had fallen to the floor. She put it on, pulling the waist-strap tight to accentuate her curves. As she did, some of my cum dripped off her cheek and onto the apron. I thought again how good her tits looked barely covered by the fabric.

Katherine sank to her knees. She smiled, averted her eyes submissively, and asked, "So, what would you like for dinner?"