Dee

Story Info
Dee is a nineteen-year-old sexaholic.
2.6k words
4.06
11.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee

My name is Dee and I am a nineteen year old sexaholic. Yes, I love sex, I always have. Ever since I could remember I constantly thought about sex and doing various sexual acts.

When ever My parents weren't looking over my shoulders and smothering me with ther over protective ways, I would try to go out with some one with the idea of having or performing sex. It never happened, they drove me crazy and I felt like I was in jail.

I never lost my virginity until I was eighteen, graduated from school and on my own in a small rooming house run by my mothers best friend Rose. Even then my parents tried to control me.

Looking back, I smile to myself thinking of how I would rebel by dressing inappropriately. No, not that my parents could see from outward appearances. I would modify my panties and bras, Yes I would cut holes in the cups of a bra so my nipples would be bare. I would cut the crotch panel out of one of my panties so my cunt was bare.

This would excite me knowing that under my skirt or dress my pussy was exposed to the warm or cold air, and my parents were none the wiser.

Same for my bra, but to get out of the house without drawing their unwanted over protective harsh prison guard type attention, I would wear a button down loose shirt or a sweater over my skin tight plain white tee shirt.

These were my guilty little pleasures. But, still not enough since my parents were well known and I always had eyes on me that would rat me out in a heartbeat.

The room I had was in a small town, about ten miles from my family home. It was great to finally get away from my parents' smothering. But the woman who rented the rooms had a curfew and a dress code. So I had to be in by nine at night. I had to appear to be dressed properly.

But I started going commando and in my room I would try to satisfy my inner burning itch by rubbing my pussy until Silvia, the woman in the next room introduced me to girl on girl love.

The first time I came, I screamed so loud that Rose came up to see if I was okay. I told her I had a bad dream.

After that, Silvia would stuff a ball gag into my mouth to shut me up. Silvia was the one to rid me of my virginity with a vibrating dildo. It hurt like fucking hell, It felt like a hot iron was jamed up my virgin cunt and tore my guts out. I screamed into the ball gag

After that initial moment, I settled into the sexual high of Silvia reaming my stuffed cunt with her vibrating dildo. I came so fucking hard, I passed out.

The next morning Silvia showed me the dildo and I exclaimed, "that little thing made me feel so stuffed?"

Silvia replied, Dee, that's how tight you are. In time you will loosen up and want larger things stuffing that sweet pussy.

I looked at her and said they make them bigger?

Silvia laughed and pulled out a nine inch dildo that looked like a cock.

At that moment Ruth came into the room yelling and screaming about Silvia being a lesbian slut and she had to leave. Ruth looked at me and said you should be ashamed of yourself. What would your mother say?

I was terrified and said " nothing happened, she just showed me that disgusting thing when you came barging in. All while the juices were running down my legs under my long skirt.

Rose looked at me for a moment and said I'm sorry, but your mother entrusted me to keep you safe. I feel like I failed her.

I looked at Rose and said you have not, nothing ever happened. I thought it was gross.

After that day, I would save up my money to leave this rooming house and move to the next city after getting a job there. Thankfully Silvia left the little vibrating dildo under my pillow the night before. It became my best friend.

So, I moved to the city and took a job at a bank as a teller. The first Friday the girls asked me to join them at a local pub. One of the girls Jane ordered me a drink and I said "I'm only twenty"

Jane replied just be cool, they won't ask. So I drank, I drank so much, Half way through the girls had to leave and Jane asked me if I was okay. I replied yes, I'm not a baby.

I continued drinking, then I got up and left. I was drunk as hell, the world was spinning. I walked towards my apartment, falling down twice. Second time I fell, my skirt blew up over my naked ass.

In my drunken state I realized that a man had picked me up off the ground. He asked, "are you okay"

I replied yes and started giggling. I realized he was not alone and both men were very handsome.

The man then said please let us help you to your home.

Giggling, I said okay.

He asked for the address and the pair of them walked me home. Nearly carrying me I was so drunk. They got me into my apartment.

The tall guy, who helped me up, looked at me and asked, "Are you sure you are okay? You do not have any panties on"

I giggled, reaching around his neck and drunkenly telling him and his friend "I never wear them".

The two guys look at one another and smile as I lean into the one I'm facing and kiss his mouth. I look up at him and and said, "Fuck me"

The tall guy said "your drunk"

I responed fuck me, I want you guys to fuck my cunt. Reaching down and grabbing his package through his jeans.

The other guy stepped up behind me and loosened my skirt, letting it fall to the floor while the guy in front of me started unbuttoning my blouse. I was standing there, naked from the waist down with two men for the first time in my life.

Once my blouse was open, the guy in front pushed it off my shoulders. It glided down my arms to join my skirt on a pile at the floor. The guy behind me then unfastened my bra and slipped it from my shoulders and arms to join my blouse and skirt on the floor.

I was kissing the guy in front and undoing his pants reaching in to pull out the first real cock I've ever felt. I dropped down my knees as the guy pushed down on my shoulders. Pulling down his jeans to get a look at the first cock in my life.

The guy behind me had stripped off his clothes and dropped to his knees behind me taking his cock into his hand and rubbing it around my soaked cunt to help him lubricate his cock for its assault on my cunt.

The guy in front holds my head while inserting his cock into my warm and welcoming mouth.

He hissed, that's it, suck my cock, Lick it like a lollipop, ah yes.

The guy behind me had started pushing into my overheated wet cunt. He looked at his buddy and exclaimed "Fuck, this bitche's cunt is tighter than a nun during lent"

Slowly, inch by inch the guy behind me sinks his cock into my very wet cunt, until he bottoms out. He waits to allow me to become accustomed to his cock in my cunt.

I take the cock out of my mouth long enough to demand that he fuck me.

I said "fuck me, fuck my cunt, fill me with your cock"

He picked up the pace, fucking me like a rabbid dog on a bitch. I continued to suck off the guy in front of me who rewarded me with a mouthful of salty sweet cum. He came so much that some of it got past my lips and landed on the floor.

The guy behind me brutally pushed deep into my cunt and unleashed torrent after torrent of creamy hot sperm into my cunt setting off my own climax with me gushing our mixed juices out of my hornry cunt to soak his cock and legs along with mine.

We got up off the floor and to my bed where the guy I sucked off buried his larger cock into my used sloppy cunt and pounded away emptying another load of male sperm into my cunt, while I sucked off the other guy and got a taste of my own pussy juice mixed with his cum.

After that I passed out, waking up to both guys double teaming my asshole and cunt at the same time. I went crazy, never feeling so hot, horny, stuffed and full of come.

When I woke up the next morning I was a mess. My asshole and pussy were sore, my jaw was sore, my mouth tasted like stale sperm, my cunt hair was matted with dried sperm and cunt juice.

I closed my eyes and relished the moment, running my fingers over my sensitive clit and dipping into horny slick wet fucked cunt. I thought to myself, "I Love sucking cock, I love fucking"

That was the beginning of my life as a slut. I would say cock slut but I also learned to suck pussy like a pro lessie. Not as fulfilling as cock but a good second place. I love sex.

Well that was a changing point for me. I got up, showered and dressed. I headed out to shop downtown. This liberated cunt is going to change her off duty wardrobe to a flashy, racier style of attire.

I bought shorter skirts, lighter blouses, yoga pants so I could show off my camel toe and some bitching shoes and sneakers. Fuck my mom and dad would have a fucking stroke if they seen their little girl now.

I paid for everything and went home to put it all away and change into my new slut clothes, which today are a tight form fitting mid drift top and yoga pants with no undergarments.

Seriously, a slut can't have underwear lines showing, can she?

I left my apartment and went back downtown for a bite to eat. Walking around, I noticed the guys watching me walk, staring at my pussy proudly displayed in the yoga pants. Catching men glancing at my tits and ass.

I was totally getting turned on. After getting something to eat I went to the park and joined in with a group of mostly women doing aerobics.

At the end of the aerobics session I started talking to a woman named Dawn who invited me for drinks at her place. We went to her place and tossed back some drinks.

Dawn reached out and lightly traced her finger over my pussy slit through my yoga pants and I leaned in and kissed her hungrily, we both slipped to the floor and stripped each other naked. She took the lead and sucked my cunt to a total orgasm then turned around sixty nine and I ate her sweet wet bald pussy.

Over the next few months Dawn and I would service each other a few times a week after Aerobics in the park.

On the way home that first day a guy approached me in the park and introduced himself as Ben. I told him my name and he looked at me and said "do you realize your pants leave very little to imagination?" I can clearly see your snatch and tell you do not have panties on.

I looked at him and said they feel constrained, besides they get in the way.

He replied you could get raped walking around like that. I replied "you can't rape the willing" He laughed nerviously. I stepped up putting my arms around his neck and kissed him, sucking his tongue into my mouth.

I reached down fondling his cock through his jogging shorts. He started fondling my tits and grinding against me. He then suggested we go behind a maintenance shed.

He took my hand and we went behind the shed. He then removed my top, fondling and kissing my tits as he rubbed my twat through the fabric of my pants. Pushing my pants down, he backed me up to a tabe behind the shed, picking me up and placing me at the edge.

He then pulled my legs up and hooked them over his shoulders with my pants trapping them there. He pulled his shorts aside, freeing his large erect cock and pushing it to the base in my twat.

So, here I am in less than twenty four hours having my forth sexual partner and loving every minute of it.

Ben plunged away at my cunt and unceremoniously dumped a load of cum into my soaked cunt. Lifting my trapped legs over his head and dislodging his cock, tucking it away and leaving me on the edge of the table with cum matting my cunt hair and pooling under my ass.

I got up, looking around and finding a rag on the table, I wiped the cum from my matted freshly fucked pussy pulled up my pants, put on my top and continued on my way back to my apartment with more cum staining the croutch of my thin yogo pants.

Once in my apartment I flopped down on my bed and rubbed myself until I came again.

The next day, I took a bus to the mall in a very short skirt and thin blouse. I went up and down steps, and sat on the benches, purposely leaving my legs far enough apart to expose my pussy to anyone looking.

My blouse wasn't see through but it was thin enough that an idiot could almost clearly see my nice sized tits with nipples resembling pencil erasers.

As always, I got plenty of attention which never failed to get my pussy hot and wet.

I continued these sexual sherades for the last two years. Sometimes just exposing myself in public places, sometimes getting my cunt stuffed in public places. Nude sunbathing in secluded areas of the park or the roof of an abandoned warehouse.

Sometimes sucking a cock or cunt in a barroom bathroom or on a pool table after hours getting cock after cock shoved into all three of my accomading orifices.

Most times I would walk home with the cum of many men dripping from my slut cunt. Yes, I have accepted that I am a horny slut.

A few weeks ago, I went to a tanning parlor and paid to have my pussy denuded of all hair permanently. A good slut needs to be clean and ready for the next cock or pussy lapper.

My favorite experience? A guy who I have fucked a few times dared me to go into an Adult Book Store movie booth and allow guys to fuck my cunt through the glory hole on one side while I suck off any cocks shoved through the other golry hole.

In the course of two hours I sucked off fifteen cocks, big, small, black, white, it didn't matter. I swallowed all their cum. My pussy was fucked so many times I lost count. Cum was dripping out of my sloppy slut cunt hole onto the floor.

I loved it. I felt like such a total slut cum bucket. It was all good, until I heard my fathers voice bellow out take my cum you fucking slut, as he unknowingly unloaded his daddy sperm into my slut fuck hole.

That was the ultimate cum. I still think of it whenever I jam my nine inch latex dildo up my horney unsatisfied slut twat.