Dee and I Begin a Live-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kumar Picasso has a mix of independent 5 BHK villas as well as seven 7-storied buildings with 2 and 3 BHK apartments. The apartment buildings have four roomy apartments on each floor, except for the ground floor which has a common parking lot. The seven buildings are bunched together on the left and are all connected with a huge rooftop. The luxurious villas are lined along the right. The apartment complex has a huge club house, complete with a sauna, steam room, swimming pool and a room for a pool table. It also has a 3 BHK guesthouse on the first floor. There's a playing area for youngsters, complete with a walking track, with a tennis and basketball court to one side.

We parked the bike in the allotted space for the flat and took the elevator up to the top floor. Dee held my hand and squeezed it tight as she grinned with excitement.

"I hope this is what we want." Dee prayed aloud as I began to unlock the apartment.

"Wow!" Dee exclaimed as soon as she stepped in. "This is just how I imagined!" Dee gushed as she rushed into the immense living room.

Apartment A-701 is a huge 1,500 sq ft 2 BHK apartment. It has a large living room with a pair of glass doors on the left leading to a 12 x 10 ft balcony. To the right of the balcony door is the second bedroom while the master bedroom is next. There is a guest bathroom in front of the master bedroom door. To the right of the apartment door, there's a semi-open kitchen that also has a smaller 10 x 4 ft balcony/laundry area at the other end.

The apartment was fully furnished in a dark décor theme. It had a huge, black-colored couch and a matching love-seat along its walls facing the TV. There was large, low wrought iron coffee table between the couch. There was a large 6-seater dining table made of steel and topped with heavy glass. There were various large, landscape prints hanging in frames on the cream colored walls. The tiles had a dark, wooden pattern that looked rich yet pleasant.

Dee and I hurried to the balcony first. The balcony faced west and gave a pleasant view of the sparsely populated area around, with dense greenery surrounding us. Dee caught my hand and led me back in and we checked out the bedrooms.

The guest bedroom was dominated with a queen-sized bed and had a large closet to one side. The wall opposite the door had a full-length window that also faced west. The master bedroom was huge. It had an immense king-sized bed and two large matching wooden closets. There was a door to the right leading to a huge 10 x 12 ft bathroom. It had a large bathtub with a separate shower area. The second bathroom was even larger and also had a bathtub with a separate shower.

"I love it!" Dee said excitedly as we walked back into the living room.

"I like it too, Dee." I replied, grinning and barely able to contain the excitement.

This was supposed to be my home for the next year at least. It was obviously plush and luxurious and the location was also convenient for a lot of things.

"Mmuaah!" Dee kissed me hard and embraced me tight.

"Mmpph!" I exclaimed when Dee bit me a bit too hard on my lips in her excitement as we kissed.

"Sorry." Dee whispered as she looked up at me, "Just a bit too excited, Ali." She grinned sheepishly.

"Tell Aunty we like it." I told her, taking a seat on the large couch and almost sinking in.

"Yup!" Dee replied and whipped out her cell phone.

Dee plopped her firm, round booty on my thighs and casually took a seat on my lap as the call connected.

"Hey, mom!" Dee said and then excitedly talked to Aunt Sheen about how much we both liked the apartment.

I wrapped an arm around her soft waist and looked at her as she talked. Aunt Sheen spoke to me and I thanked her sincerely for finding the perfect place for us. She said she was glad we liked it and told us that we could move in whenever we want to. Dee then spoke for a minute before saying goodbye and hanging up.

"Mmuuaahh!" Dee kissed me softly on the lips as she leaned into me while sitting on my lap.

I tightened my arm around her soft, warm waist as we shared a long, soft and sensual kiss on the couch. We held each other and kissed casually till I felt my cock waking up.

"Dee..." I moaned her name softly and Dee immediately understood.

"Oh, baby." She replied, "You'll have to wait a little while longer, sweetheart." She said enigmatically and suddenly stood up.

"Aahhh..." I groaned in disappointment but conceded as it was her birthday and I had given her the liberty to choose the time and place for sex for today.

I reluctantly stood up and adjusted my semi-erect cock to hide the bugle in the jeans. Dee stood watching me struggle with the erection with an amused smile, obviously enjoying her free pass at teasing me.

"Come on, we've got to call the packers and movers and shift here by evening." Dee stated as she pulled my hand and led me out of the apartment.

I felt elated and Dee was grinning wide the whole time as we rode back the long way to her apartment in Kalyani Nagar. She clutched me tight from behind and crushed her firm, young tits on my back while riding through the streets.

It was after 1 PM that we reached Dee's apartment. We hurried up because the packers and movers were coming in at 2. We both busied ourselves with packing the remaining stuff Dee wanted to shift with into the new apartment. The packers came in at exactly 2 PM and after discussing the details began hauling out the large cardboard boxes down from the apartment. It took them nearly half hour to lug the boxes down and load the truck. After making sure they had the correct address, I was told it would take them nearly an hour to reach Kumar Picasso because the streets would have heavy traffic at this time. It was fine with us and I told them we'd try and reach as soon as we handed over Dee's apartment keys to the landlord.

I locked the door to a half-empty apartment and saw Dee standing in the balcony, leaning over the iron rail.

"Dee, it's going to take them a while to reach the new apartment. Do you want to get lunch?" I asked as I walked into the balcony.

"No. Let's share a J if you're not too hungry." Dee said, smiling and turning to show me she was already cleaning the stuff.

"Sure." I agreed and grinned.

I went and stood beside Dee. We stared at the thick, muddy river that rushed below. The overcast sky seemed darker but it was still windy. I turned halfway and faced her, thus shielding her from the gusts of wind that rushed into the open balcony.

Dee looked up and smiled in appreciation before turning her focus back to her work. I watched and nodded along as Dee started talking about all the memories we had created in this apartment. She worked quickly to clean the stuff and I took a turn at rolling a slim but long J.

I flicked the lighter and held it close to my chest to shield it from the wind. Dee leaned in and lit the J expertly before taking the first long and deep drag. I watched her eyes close and she tilted her head up before passing me the J. I casually wrapped my left arm around her waist and grabbed the J with my right hand. I closed my eyes too as I pulled in the first drag. I held the hot smoke in for as long as I could before breathing it out slowly through my nose. I instantly felt light-headed. I opened my eyes and felt my vision blur for a moment before my eyes focused on Dee's pretty, smiling face as she looked up at me expectantly.

"Nice J, Dee." I commented through half-closed eyes as I handed the reefer to her.

Dee winked and took the J without a word before taking another long hit.

"I'm going to miss making love on this balcony, daddy." Dee said, using the term she only used when she was very horny.

"Is it?" I asked back, "Then let's not waste this last chance." I said, with a lazy, smug grin on my face.

"You read my mind." Dee said with buzzed excitement as her free hand moved to my crotch.

Dee expertly undid the zipper on my jeans and reached into the waistband of my underwear. I let my hand slide down her back and rested my palm on her thick, round booty. I slipped my hand in one of the back pockets of her tight-fitting denim Capri and began to fondle her firm, bubble butt. Dee's hand slipped in and pulled my flaccid cock swiftly out through the open zipper.

"Ahh..." I gasped softly when Dee cradled my balls next and pulled my clean-shaved scrotum out through the zipper too.

Dee took another deep, long drag and handed me the J. She looked right at me with her big, brown eyes as her hands grasped my shaft and balls at the same time.

"Mm..." I moaned this time when she began to caress my young, thick cock to arousal with her cold hands.

I quickly took another long drag and held it in, staring at Dee as she slowly caressed the thick shaft while cupping my cum-heavy balls simultaneously. I grabbed handfuls of her firm, butt cheeks for a while before I took my hand out. I blew the thick, grey smoke all over her face as my hand moved to her front. I pried her unzipped windcheater apart and slipped my hand inside her Tee.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly when I touched her warm, flat belly with my cool hand. "Sss..." She hissed as my hand rushed up and I grabbed her firm, taut breast from below.

I put the J to her mouth and Dee immediately wrapped her lovely lips around it before taking a deep drag. She looked at me intently, busy jerking my cock to hardness as I fondled her lovely, large breast casually. She breathed out the smoke through the nose before tilting her head to take another longer hit. I watched with fascination as the slim J burned half an inch with her deep drag. Dee looked at me with lazy, lusty eyes as she stepped away from the balcony railing and knelt down in front of me.

"Yeah..." I moaned my approval when Dee wrapped her soft, plump lips around the thick head of my huge dick.

I rested my back against the balcony railing and looked up in pleasure as Dee began to work her magic. She rubbed her luscious lips over the sensitive head of my circumcised cock while her soft, warm tongue teased it inside her mouth.

"Oh, yeah!" I groaned hard as Dee began to move her back and forth, taking my hardened cock deeper and deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

I looked down just in time to see her breath out the smoke finally through the sides of her mouth as she gobbled my cock. I pushed out my hips and leaned back to take a long hit. I immediately felt the tingling sensation as my senses heightened. I could distinctly feel Dee's warm, wet tongue rubbing the underside of my hard cock as her lovely lips grabbed their way lower on my stiff shaft.

"Mmhhmmm...!" I moaned hard and long when Dee started blowing me faster.

I watched her dark hair blow wildly about in the wind as her head bobbed up and down over my thick shaft. Her hands were cupping my balls and jerking the rest of my thick shaft furiously. I felt the blood rush and engorged the bulbous head of my rock-hard cock.

"I want to fuck you now." I said through gritted teeth as I took deep long breaths to keep from climaxing too soon from Dee's expert blow job.

"Muah!" Dee pulled out my sloppy, wet dick from her mouth with an audible sound, "I want you to fuck me really hard, Ali!" Dee hissed in reply and let go of my cock.

She immediately stood up and hurried to unhook the button and unzip her denim Capri. The tight-fitting pants needed to be peeled off of her curvy, soft thighs so I grabbed the waistband and pulled down hard.

"Ouch!" Dee exclaimed at the suddenness but grabbed my sloppy cock and began stroking it softly.

"Turn around, baby." I said quickly before grabbing her waist and pulling her to the railing.

I nudged her to stand with her hands on the waist-high iron railing and took a step back. Dee's well-rounded bubble butt was exposed and the half-lowered pair of Capri on her thighs made the roundness more prominent. Dee's ass stood out like a pair of perfect brown globes in the dreary light of the monsoon afternoon. My cock jerked hard when Dee bent lower and pushed her round and brown booty out.

"Oh, Dee." I said softly before stepping behind her. "Man, I love you ass!" I hissed as I bought down my right hand hard on her big, brown ass cheek.

THWACK!

"Ohh!" Dee exclaimed loudly at the sudden spank on her bare, brown bottom.

I watched it jiggle hard for a few second before grabbing a handful of her warm, round butt cheek. Bending my knees, I placed the thick wet head of my dick against her moist cunt lips.

"Oh, yeah... Please!" Dee moaned when she felt the wet head of my cock rub against her tight cunt lips and pleaded me to penetrate.

I obliged and pushed my hips up.

"Aaaii!" Dee cried out in pain before moaning in pleasure as the engorged head of my dick spread her tight pussy lips apart before struggling into the warmth and wetness of her cunt. "Mmm... Ooohh... Yeah... Yeahhh..." Dee moaned in encouragement as I began to push the top half of my cock in and out of her cunt.

I grabbed handfuls of her firm, taut bubble booty and began to thrust deeper and deeper.

"Ungh.. Ahhh.. aahhh.. Ooohh.. Ooohhh.. Fuck!" Dee groaned harder and harder before she swore out loud.

I could now push more than half of my long, stiff cock in her tight cunt from behind. Dee eventually rested her chest on the balcony and reached with her hands behind to pull her taut, large ass cheeks wider apart.

"Yesss!" Dee hissed through gritted teeth as I slowly but firmly buried my thick, hard cock all the way to my balls in her warm, wet vagina.

"Ohhh..." I groaned, pausing for a few seconds with my stiff, sensitive cock buried completely to the hilt in her tight, hot twat.

"Aaww.. no..." Dee grunted and protested half-heartedly as I clutched a handful of her hair and pulled her up straighter.

Standing up meant Dee's vagina tightened noticeably and my thick cock was squeezed between her warm, wet vaginal walls.

"Oh, yes!" I stated and pulled her up till she arched her back and rested her head back on my shoulder. "Oh, fuck!" I swore when I felt her firm butt cheeks crush my thick shaft even more.

I wrapped my left arm around Dee's neck and slid my right hand all the way in her tight Tee from below. I slipped easily through the underside of her lacey bra and grabbed a handful of her perky, large tit. I rubbed my thumb over her stiff, sensitive nipple as I squeezed her big, perky breasts hard.

"Aaahh!" Dee exclaimed as I squeezed her tit harder and pulled thick cock halfway out of her tightened vagina at the same time.

"Yeah... Oh... aahh... aahhh... unnhh... mmm... mmhmmm.. oh yes!" Dee moaned faster with lust as I stroked my slick, wet cock in and out of her warm vagina.

My thick, huge cock slipped easier as Dee's pussy creamed with the coming climax. I felt Dee's body stiffen and her butt cheeks clenched together hard on my cock before she let out a throaty groan and began shivering hard.

"Aaaahhh..." Dee gave out a long groan and her lovely, curvy body trembled in my arms as her orgasm hit.

I kept a firm hold over her and kept my thrusts going. I felt incredibly excited whenever my partners climaxed and would wait for the opportunity to make them cum harder. Dee clamped her mouth shut to prevent crying out loud from the incessant pounding she got from behind while standing in the cold, windy balcony in the middle of the day.

I loved the sensation of her firm, round butt cheeks slapping against my groin as my thick, wet cock slipped in and out of her creamy, cum-soaked cunt. The warmth and wetness of the vagina was bringing me closer and closer to my climax. I naturally quickened my thrusts and pounded Dee from behind in frenzy. The hard slapping sounds of our skin smashing against each other were frequented by our moans of pleasure as Dee and I fucked shamelessly on the balcony.

"Ohh..." I moaned, "I'm going to cum, baby." I hissed in Dee's ear and tightened my arm around her, pulling her harder to me.

"Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh.. Yeah.. Yeah... Aaah!" Dee groaned and grunted before she gasped, "Come in me, daddy!"

"Oh.. yeah!" I grunted hard and thrust in harder. "Fuuucckk!" I groaned long and low and my body froze in mid-thrust as the first streak of my hot, thick semen spurted out of my throbbing, thick cock and landed deep in Dee's warm, wet vagina. "Ohhhh... Yessss!" I hissed in extreme bliss and my eyes shut tight, experiencing one of the most intense climaxes ever.

I had Dee in a tight grip and my hips jerked up with every spasm of my orgasm which rubbed the ultra-sensitive head of my cock with her wet vaginal walls. Dee mewled every time my throbbing cock pulsated with another wave of semen. We were both standing still, with my cock leaking the last drops of semen into her hot, messy cunt, till it softened just enough to be pushed out by Dee's firm, large booty cheeks.

"Aaahh!" I moaned as the cold wind brushed against my juice-soaked cock.

"Oh, fuck!" Dee swore at the same time, no doubt feeling the large void left by my cock in her creamy cunt.

Dee leaned back exhausted on me and I had to grab the railing to keep from falling backwards. We stood still this way till we eventually caught our breath.

"Shit!" Dee swore as she turned back to face me slowly, "That was fucking awesome!" She exclaimed before bending down gingerly and taking my slick, wet softening cock in her warm mouth.

"Oh, Dee..." I groaned with immense pleasure as Dee began to lick my cock clean of her cunt juice and sucked the last drops of semen out of it.

I held on to the railing tightly and let Dee have her way despite my legs almost buckling with the intense sensation on the extra-sensitive head of my young circumcised dick.

"Mm..." Dee mumbled in appreciation as she finally let my soft, slick cock out of her mouth and licked her plump, wet lips.

"That's better." Dee teased, inspecting my flaccid, clean cock before winking at me and standing up, "Let me go clean up. I'll be back fast." She said and hurried out of the balcony with her Capri still stuck around her knees.

I watched her waddle down the living room and enjoyed the terrific jiggling of her bare, round booty cheeks till she disappeared around the hallway.

I took a deep breath and looked around at the vista. I took in the expansive mangroves lining the banks of the large, swollen river below and wished I could remember this memorable view forever. After a minute or so, I made my way in and stepped into the bathroom. Dee was on the toilet seat, washing her creampied cum-soaked cunt with water and looked up to smile at me as I walked in. I smiled back and proceeded to use the handheld shower to clean my cock properly.

Dee and I straightened our clothes and took one last, wistful look around her empty apartment before making our way out and locking it behind us for the last time. I waited in the parking below as Dee went over to the next building and handed the keys to her landlord.

Meeting the Neighbor MILFs

It was over 3 PM in the windy, dreary Monday afternoon as we left the Marigold Apartment Complex for the last time. Dee and I carried a backpack each, with the valuables in it and the rest of our stuff was packed in the large cardboard boxes. I had to ride fast now because we had to reach the new flat with the movers. Thankfully, we made it a couple of minutes after the broker got to Kumar Picasso. We thanked him and let the movers in with the first of the boxes.

Dee and I were in the apartment watching the movers bring up the boxes one by one all the way up to the 7th floor. It took around 30 minutes for the boxes to be hauled up. I paid the movers and thanked them as they left. I was helping Dee move the boxes from the living room when the neighbors came to welcome us one by one.