Dee and I Begin a Live-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, Dee." I said, watching her nearly-naked back and the way her Sari showed off Dee's sexy, hot ass cheeks as she busied herself with the cooking.

I wrenched my eyes away for the short time it took to turn around and grab the large bottle of Vodka from the huge refrigerator. I continued to stare at Dee's lovely, large ass cheeks half-exposed in the low-waist Sari as I poured drinks into two large glasses and put ice cubes.

"Dee." I called softly as I stepped behind her.

"Thanks, baby." Dee smiled, turned around and gladly took a glass.

"Cheers!" We chorused softly and tapped our glasses before taking a sip together.

I stood to one side, near the sink and watched Dee cook while we had our drinks.

Dee kept taking sips and stirred the pot as I watched her sexy, lovely curvy body in profile. I watched her bare, smooth brown arms as she sipped her drink frequently. I ogled her firm, round boobs as they threatened to spill out from the tiny bikini blouse with her movements. My eyes travelled down to her incredibly slim waist and rested on her large, globe-like buttocks. My cock was definitely getting hard at this point. Dee seemed oblivious as I ogled her openly while the rain outside turned into a thunderstorm.

I sipped the drink and nodded along with her, lost in her lovely, lusty body and realized I was buzzing once the drink in my hand got over. I also noticed Dee was slower too and figured she was also tipsy like me.

"Let me get you another drink, babe." I said, taking the empty glass from her hand. I went to the refrigerator and refilled our drinks, this time with a larger splash of Vodka in it and fewer ice cubes.

"The dinner should be ready in another 15 minutes, babe." I heard Dee say as I filled the glasses, "Want to have the drinks on the balcony? It's awesome outside!" She gushed.

"Sure, Dee." I replied and handed her glass to her as she walked past me out of the kitchen.

I followed her and watched the thrilling, jiggling motion of her sexy bubble booty under the sheer Sari. My cock responded with a noticeable twitch and I felt it strain against the thin fabric of my trousers.

"Mm..." Dee moaned in approval as she took a sip, leaning sideways against the balcony railing.

"This is awesome." I whispered, standing close to her and looking out at the stormy skies above.

The winds had ceased but the rain was falling in a torrent. We could barely make out the white LED streetlights below in the parking lot as the rain poured hard from the dark, lightening filled sky. I stood lost in thoughts for quite some time, absentmindedly sipping my drink and looking out into the dark, wet surroundings. The rain crashed loudly on cars below and the sound was incredibly loud. I was only aware of Dee's warm body as she snuggled to me and we kept drinking.

My thoughts went back to the time Dee had seduced me all those years ago. We were very young but we had lost no time in discovering new and exciting things about sex down the years. I remembered how we would sneak out to a motel or resort near our town to fuck all day long because many times it wasn't possible at home. I remember Dee declaring me her first and last boyfriend soon after we lost our virginity to each other. We both knew she would be married off to some stranger once our family saw fit.

I don't even remember Dee taking the empty glass from my hand. I think I was too lost in my own thoughts to care. She soon returned though, and I heard the glass doors sliding open behind me.

"Want a smoke?" Dee interrupted my thoughts and I jerked out of my reverie with a smile.

"Thanks babe." I said, smiling and turning around to take two cigarettes from the pack she offered.

I held Dee's arm to steady her as she kept missing the tip of my cigarette with the lighter. She giggled frequently and I realized she was quite tipsy now. I handed her one of the cigarettes and watched her sway back and forth when she pulled in the first drag. I immediately reached out and put my hand on her smooth, bare back to steady her this time. Dee looked at me questioningly.

"Are you sure you need that drink, Dee?" I asked, concerned that she would get too drunk and miss the dinner.

"Hey..." Dee said, pretending to be offended, "I'm good to have two more drinks!" She said and we both laughed.

I let Dee go and she turned around, picked up the fresh drinks from the coffee table behind and handed me my glass.

"To us." Dee whispered, bringing her glass close to mine.

"To us." I said and touched my glass to hers as I looked in her eyes and took a sip.

Dee and I looked at each other for a long time, smiling stupidly for our own reasons, as we sipped our drinks and smoked the cigarette. Dee held her drink in one hand and the cigarette in the other hand as she leaned her hips against the cold, steel railing. My eyes were naturally scanning her lovely, tempting Sari-clad body as we stood facing each other in the dark, rainy night. I tore my eyes away from her seductive smile and looked at her tempting tits in the short bikini blouse. My eyes eventually left her deep, brown cleavage and settled on her wonderful waist which curved noticeably at the sides. Dee turned around to face the balcony railing and leaned on it, pushing out her bodacious booty and I don't know how long I stared at the noticeable ledge her incredibly round booty cheeks made behind her.

In my mind, this all happened in a minute but it was longer than that. I eventually looked up casually and was surprised to see her watching me closely with a half-smile playing on her lovely, red lips.

"What?" I asked, a bit flustered at having been caught by Dee as I admired her well-endowed body.

"I love the way you look at me." She said softly, just loud enough to be heard over the loud rainfall.

"Oh... You know how I love to look at you, Dee." I replied honestly, looking deep in her big, brown eyes.

I leaned in and kissed Dee softly on her lips, letting my mouth linger over her soft, tasty lips for a few seconds longer than normal.

"Mmhmmm..." Dee moaned softly in my mouth as we shared a soft, sensual kiss in the dark balcony.

"Wow..." Dee exclaimed lightly when I we eventually ended the kiss and she took a deep breath. "My thong is completely wet, Ali!" She hissed desperately into my ears as she took a step back.

"Nice!" I grinned smugly at this and watched her smile before taking a long drag on her cigarette and shaking her head, "Come on. Dinner must be ready now, sweetheart."

We snuffed out our cigarettes and I grabbed the small black pouch before following Dee into the living room. Dee switched on one of the big lights over the dining table and asked me to take a seat. I kept the pouch and my drink on the low coffee table and took a seat on a chair facing the kitchen door. I sipped the remains of my drink as I looked at Dee.

"Fuck..." I swore softly as Dee disappeared into the kitchen and had to adjust my hardening dick in my trousers.

Dee swayed visibly as she walked to the kitchen. I watched her heavy, half-exposed ass cheeks jiggle wildly with each step as she made her way to the kitchen. I didn't have to wait too long to see her lovely, curvy hips swing from side to side when she appeared holding a huge tray in her hands. I stared at her big firm boobs as they swayed softly in the sexy red bikini blouse. She bent down and grinned at me as she placed the tray of pots and pans on the dinner table and began to arrange them neatly. I stared at the round mounds of her boobs and my cock started to get hard in my trousers.

Dee pulled a chair close to my side and took a seat.

"Mmuahh!" Dee kissed me quickly on the lips, "I hope you like it..." She whispered as she began serving the food on our plates.

"I'm sure I will." I replied and smiled before taking the first bite. "Wow!" I said through a mouthful, "This is really good, Dee." I complimented her sincerely because the food was actually great.

"Thanks, Ali." Dee replied, genuinely pleased to hear it.

The rain fell harder outside and we could hear it crash down hard outside. The entire apartment was dark, expect for the light over the dinner table in the living room and the small light in the kitchen. The spliffs and Vodka had me hungry and I started to enjoy the delicious food Dee had so lovingly prepared.

Dee and I ate slowly, and chatted about the future. We confessed our fantasies and dreams to one another. It was surprising how similar our wishes were for staying as a couple. Our excitement increased intensely as it dawned on both of us that we would be living all alone for the first time away from our strict, religious family. It was an incredible feeling that seemed to free us from so many restrictions and taboos.

"Hmm..." I sighed contently and leaned back to sip water after a delicious dinner.

I could feel the effects of the Vodka and the spliffs now that I had had food. My vision swayed a little and I steadied myself with a few deep breaths. I looked over and saw Dee's movements were also sluggish.

"Are you okay, Dee?" I asked, concernedly.

"Yes, I'm fine. As a matter of fact, I feel just great right now." Dee replied, smiling and kissing my cheek before slowly getting up off of the chair.

"Let me." I said, grabbing the dishes and putting them on the tray, "You just relax." I smiled and said as I carried the laden tray slowly to the kitchen.

I began unloading the tray and was surprised to hear the familiar lamenting beat of Schiller's 'I Feel You' coming in from the living room. I was wondering what it was as I walked back into the living room only to get another exciting surprise.

Dee was standing in front of the glass doors to the balcony. Her sexy, curvy silhouette was outlined in the door every few seconds. The rain had turned into a thunderstorm outside and the lightning flashed frequently, lighting up the room brilliantly every time. I think she heard me walk into the living room because Dee started to move her hips slowly. I slowed down as I walked nearer to her.

"Take a seat, Daddy." Dee turned her head to look back at me, winked and said before taking a deep drag on the cigarette she held in one hand.

I grinned wide, now getting excited to know what she had planned.

I sat on the armrest of the large black couch, a couple of feet away and facing her. I picked a cigarette out of the pack on the coffee table and lit it before resuming my seat on the armrest quickly.

The soft music playing on the computer in the bedroom wafted in and filled the living room as the thunder let up for a while outside. Dee was leaning on the glass door, facing the rain-washed balcony and she moved her lovely, curvy hips slowly. I watched her almost-bare back sway slowly from side to side. My cock twitched hard in my trousers at watching her bubble booty rocking visibly under the flimsy Sari.

Dee eventually turned around and leaned against the cold glass doors, facing me. I looked up to see her watching my reaction intently, while she took a few final puffs of her cigarette. I looked at her dreamy, half-closed eyes and the way her luscious, red lips wrapped around the cigarette butt. She puckered her lips and opened her mouth to let the smoke snake out slowly. My eyes were drawn to the large, deep cleavage. She intentionally let the Sari slip from her bare, brown shoulder. Now, I had a clear view of the tiny red blouse trying vainly to contain her large, firm and round breasts.

Dee clamped the cigarette in her lovely lips and reached up to tousle her wavy, dark hair. She bought down her hands over her slim neck and rested them on her prominent, perky boobs. She caressed her cleavage gently, all the while smiling wickedly at me. I was mesmerized with her sensual dance and her amazing assets when she leaned down and put her face close to mine. Dee looked right in my eyes as she took a long final puff on the cigarette butt clamped between her lovely lips.

I was in a trance as I reached out and carefully caught the cigarette butt and she let me take it. My eyes darted between her luscious lips and the large, lovely cleavage below as she smiled and slowly stood up. I could see her hands were behind her back and her tiny bikini blouse suddenly loosened, slipped down her smooth shoulders and fell away to reveal her round and perky tits.

"Shiiit..." I swore softly and felt my cock uncomfortably hard in my fitting trousers.

Dee grinned visibly at my reaction but kept moving her body in time with the music. I remember the way she removed her small, fitting blouse completely and let it fall carelessly on the floor. Now topless and bare breasted, Dee didn't miss a beat and caught the free end of her Sari between her juicy red lips. She continued swayed her lovely large tits, taking a step closer to me. I was completely captivated with her sexy, swaying tits as she leaned down slowly and reached to flick the burnt-out cigarette butts from my hands. She caught my hands and slowly brought them up to her face.

Dee made me catch the end of the Sari and stood back straight. I saw her wink before she began to twirl around. I began to carefully pull her Sari and ogled at her large, bare breasts, curvy hips and taut tummy as she spun around slowly. It was increasingly exciting as her Sari finally fell down and revealed only a pair of tiny, red-colored thong bottom. I let the Sari fall from my hands and simply stared with a hard-on at Dee's sexy, shapely legs and black high heels.

I was very high and horny as I sat motionless and stared transfixed at Dee's softly curved body. She turned around a few times, showing off her voluptuous breasts, flat tummy, contoured hips and the lovely pair of bubble butts proudly till the song ended.

Fantastic Fucking on First Night

(12 AM – 1 AM, Monday Night, July 2008)

"Come here, you..." Dee whispered, leaning down and grabbing my collar before pulling me up to stand straight.

"You're so damn hot!" I hissed fiercely at Dee, trying hard to control myself from grabbing her and having my way just then.

"I can tell..." Dee teased back and gently pressed the hard bugle in my trousers.

"Ohhh..." I groaned softly as her hand rested for a second on my hardened cock.

Dee grinned and suddenly reached up and began undoing the buttons down on my shirt. I ran my fingertips slowly down her smooth, bare shoulders down her curvy hips. I stopped when Dee stripped off my shirt and threw it away on the couch.

"Dee..." I whispered expectantly and leaned down suddenly, "Mmhmm..." I kissed Dee suddenly, took her pretty face in my hands and felt her soft, moist lips on mine.

I sighed with pleasure as she raked her fingernails over my bare, smooth chest, down my flat tummy and stopped at the belt. Dee kissed harder now and began to hurriedly undo my belt. She swiftly undid the buttons on the trousers before slipping her fingers in the waistband of my underwear.

"Aaahhh..." I groaned in pleasure when Dee broke the kiss and, in one swift motion, pulled down my pants and underwear together.

I immediately felt the cool air on my naked body. I looked down at Dee kneeling in front. I grabbed the back of the couch for support and stepped out of my trousers in a daze. Dee stood up folding my pants in half before flicking them on the couch behind me.

"You're so sexy, Ali..." Dee whispered as she ran her fingers over my firm, hairless chest and caught my arm, "Let's go in." She said, leading me by the arm into the master bedroom.

The bedroom was almost dark as every light was switched off. There was only a rectangular patch of the bed illuminated from the yellow light that streamed out of the open bathroom door. I could see the huge bed and the clean floor around it. Dee had put white sheets and the thick, dark duvet I liked was folded neatly at the foot of the bed. There were four large, plush white-colored pillows set up against the black-cushioned headboard of the king-sized bed. I could just make out two large, wide red-colored scented candles placed at the end of the shelf over the headboard in the dim light.

"This looks so nice, Dee!" I commented, pleased with the way she had put fresh linen and had set up the bedroom perfectly before her shower.

Dee only smiled in reply and instead pulled me over to the bed. She nudged me to climb on it and made me sit with my back resting against the cushioned headboard.

"Just relax and let me take care of you, Daddy." Dee whispered, looking intently at me until I nodded enthusiastically, looking back with the extreme excitement visible in my eyes and my hard, twitching dick.

I sat lower and got comfortable against the soft headboard and followed Dee with my eyes. I watched her large, firm booty cheeks wobble wildly as she walked into the bathroom. I could see her bend over the sink before she came out. I could barely make out her brown, soft nipples on her bare, big breasts as her curvy body was outlined in the frame of the lit bathroom door for a second. I caught my cock and began to caress it softly as I watched Dee walk to the closer edge of the bed. I heard the rattle of the matchbox she had grabbed from the bathroom before she ignited a matchstick and her young, voluptuous brown boobs were lit for a second. I watched her sexy sweet tits sway gently as she reached up and lit the large, red candle on the overhead shelf.

The candle flame immediately illuminated the left half of the large bedroom. Dee blew out the matchstick before carefully putting it in a large marble ashtray on the bedside table. I stroked my cock slightly faster when I ogled her profile as she made her way to the other side of the bed. I felt my hardened cock twitch in my hand with the way her big, bare booty cheeks jiggled as she walked around the bed in the dim candle light. Her large, luscious boobs jiggled firmly in time with her footsteps. I waited eagerly for Dee to light the candle on that end of the shelf and was greeted with a wicked, grinning face as she used another matchstick to light the other large scented candle.

Now, the huge room was bathed in a soft candlelight which was enough to show Dee's pearly white grin as she climbed on the bed slowly and moved to sit between my outstretched legs. I watched her stare at me with lust-filled eyes as she rested her hands on my muscular thighs and leaned forward.

"I love you so much..." Dee breathed hard as she began to caress my thighs softly, "I want to have you for myself..." She hissed as she looked back and forth between my eyes and the thick, hard cock I was stroking slowly. "I want this cock so bad, baby..." Dee bit her plush lower lip and said.

"It's all yours, baby..." I replied, nodding encouragingly and smiling.

"Mm..." Dee moaned as her luscious lips wrapped around the thick head of my hard cock. "Mmmhhhh..." she moaned lustfully as she ran her lips gently over its long, thick length.

I felt her grab my thighs and squeezed it hard as she spread my legs wider. I stretched out my legs as much as I could and Dee looked up and nodded her head.

"Ohhhh..." I groaned in pleasure as Dee placed the ultra-sensitive head of my young, circumcised cock in her warm, hot mouth suddenly. "Oh, baby..." I moaned with delight as Dee brought her hands up the thighs and cupped my cum-laden scrotum softly.

I let go of my cock and instead rested my hands on her smooth, bare back. I watched her head bob up and down gently as she tried to suck in more of my thick, hard cock in her mouth. I felt her warm breath on the wet tip of my dick and took a deep breath of satisfaction.

"Oh, baby... I love it, Dee... Yes... suck it baby... suck it softly..." I moaned encouragingly as Dee pushed her head lower, taking my huge dick deeper in her small mouth.