Dee and I Begin a Live-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahhh..." Dee groaned through a mouthful of cock as she jerked her head down and she succeeded in sucking half my thick cock in. "Umph!" Dee gagged a little when I pushed her head down, "Aaacck!" Her gagging became louder as she forced her head lower on my stiff, long dick. "Aaarrghh..." Dee choked audibly on my huge hard cock as she managed to take in its entire length on her own.

"Shit!!" I swore loudly, loving the way her tight throat squeezed the sensitive wet tip of my dick deep in her mouth. "Oohh... Ooohh.. oohh.. fuck... baby!" I moaned again and again as she bobbed her head up and down, managing to deep-throat my hard, thick dick every single time.

"Hahhhh..." Dee gasped for air as she eventually pulled my sloppy, wet cock out of her mouth.

I watched the red lipstick smeared across red luscious lips and her eyes watered as she took mouthfuls of air after choking herself breathless on my hard, thick dick.

"Grrr..." Dee growled, grabbing my spit-wet dick and squeezing it hard.

"Ufff!" I grunted when she crushed my cock hard in her hand.

"I'm going to fuck you so bad!" Dee announced as she hurried to slide up on the bed.

"Fuck me then, Dee." I replied in the same hungry tone and grabbed her curvy hip as she straddled my crotch.

"Oh..." Dee moaned in approval as she reached down and grabbed my slick, hard cock. "Ssshhit..." She swore when she rubbed the thick head of my large dick over her moist labia. "Oh, babyyy..." She moaned long and soft as she sat low and sank a couple of inches of my hard, thick dick in her young, tight cunt.

I reached up from her waist and cupped Dee's large, lovely breasts in both hands. I lifted them and felt their weight as Dee sat on my hard cock gradually. I watched her eyes close shut and her pretty face began expressing the right amount of pain and pleasure as she took in my thick cock inch-by-inch.

"Aaiiii!" Dee cried out in pain when I jerked my hip suddenly and buried the remaining length of my long, hard cock in her tight, hot cunt with one swift motion.

"Sshh... Sshh..." I placated Dee and flicked her tight, brown nipples and watched her struggle to catch her breath. "It's okay..." I said, "Just ride me, baby."

"Ooohhh..." Dee groaned long at first when she began grinding back and forth over my cock. "Oh, baby..." She soon moaned in pleasure as her narrow pussy got used to getting filled to the brim and I saw her pouty lips turn into a half-smile as she began enjoying riding my thick, hard cock.

I continued to play with her large, lovely tits and teased her hard nipples while Dee's grinding gradually turned harder and faster.

"Oohh... Yeah... yeah... aaahh... yeah... yess... Fuck yeah... babyyy..." Dee began moaning louder as her breath quickened as she neared her climax.

I had a hard time holding on to her firm, large tits as they jiggled about wildly when she started grinding faster. I suddenly reached around and grabbed handfuls of her large, taut bubble booty. I began to help Dee grind faster and harder on my thick, slick dick and watched her mouth open in a silent moan.

"Ow... Shhhh..." Dee hissed hard and immediately fell on me as her entire body was wracked with an intense first orgasm. "Fuckkkk!" She swore as I hugged her close and her warm, soft body trembled with waves after waves of ecstasy.

I clutched Dee tight to me, filling her pulsating, creaming cunt completely with my thick cock as she climaxed.

"Ouch!" I grunted as Dee clamped her mouth on my neck and bit down hard in her excitement.

"Aaahh... Sorry..." Dee whimpered through her orgasm but kept sucking on the bite, thus making my hard cock throb inside her climaxing cunt.

I waited for Dee's breathing to get closer to normal before gentling nudging her off of my hot, wet cock.

"Ooohh... Shit!" Dee groaned and swore as she gingerly sat up and my thick, hard cock slipped out of her creamy cunt.

Dee sluggishly fell at my side and I flipped her over to lie on her tummy. I immediately spread her legs wide as she lay exhausted on the bed facing down. I positioned myself between her legs and leaned down to lay on her back. I rubbed my hardened dick between Dee's tight, round buttocks and smeared her cunt-cream deep into her ass-crack.

"Baby..." Dee moaned softly.

"You had an awesome orgasm, didn't you?" I whispered in her ear, grinding my crotch and cock on her firm, round buns.

"Yes... Oh, yes I did!" Dee admitted breathlessly as she felt the thick head of my dick come to stop on her tight, red anus.

"Then it's my turn now, right?" I asked rhetorically.

"Oh, oh, oh... yeah.." Dee took a few deep breaths and answered before I felt her body stiffen and her butt clench together hard.

"No, no... That's not going to help, baby. Ungh!" I said and grunted hard as I jerked my hips suddenly.

"Aaaiii!" Dee screamed out loudly as I pushed the large tip of my thick cock past her tight little asshole. "Oohh... fuck!!" She swore out loud as I kept pushing my thick, wet cock deeper into her intensely tight anus.

"Ohh... yeah..." I moaned with pleasure as her tight asshole clenched and relaxed around the thick shaft of my throbbing hard cock.

I felt her warm and slippery anal canal gripping the length of my dick and sucking it in with its pulsating motion so I sank my cock deeper into Dee's butt.

"Aaannggh..." Dee cried out when my cock was halfway in her tight butt. "Baby..." Dee said in a pleading tone, "Shove it all the way in." She hissed.

"Okay." I said and jerked my hips down hard and sank the entire length of my large, slick cock all the way in her tempting, tight asshole.

"Uff.. Ufff... Oohh... fuck.. aaah! Aaahh! Aaahh!... Oh, God!" Dee groaned and grunted as I began pushing my throbbing cock in and out of her tiny asshole while laying on top of her.

I put my lips on her bare, soft shoulder and bit down hard. I could feel my heavy, cum-laden balls slapping softly against her juicy, wet cunt as I thrust my dick in her butt from the back. I knew my orgasm was close now so I increased my thrusts and began pounding Dee's ass harder and faster.

"Aaah! Aahh! Aaah! Aaahhh! Oohhh... Ufff..." Dee groaned louder and louder as I pounded faster and faster into her warm, tight ass with frenzy.

I felt her tight anus grip my slick, thick dick tightly as it slipped up and down its length and Dee's groans made me increasingly excited. The loud sound of my crotch slapping against Dee's large, taut butt cheeks as I slammed her from behind reverberated through the huge bedroom as I fucked Dee harder and harder.

"Aaahh... Fuuuuckkkk!" I swore out loudly as I climaxed.

I felt my scrotum tighten up right before my throbbing cock spurted the first streak of semen deep in Dee's tight asshole. I grunted and groaned as I lay in intense pleasure on Dee and my hips jerked involuntarily. I could feel Dee's anal ring pulsating in time with my throbbing dick and thus helping me ejaculate the last drops of cum out of my balls.

I was breathless and my eyes screwed shut as waves after waves of warm, intense pleasure washed over me. I lay on Dee's back and spilled my seed into her asshole till her tight anus squeezed my semi-soft cock out.

"Oooww..." Dee groaned as her anus was emptied suddenly. "Shit!" She swore and struggled to hold the thick, stream of semen that spilled out of her asshole now.

I fell to her side, exhausted and breathing hard as Dee pushed her buttocks up on the bed. This helped to hold my semen in her ass till she recovered from the hard anal fuck. I watched her perfect, round booty cheeks pushed high in the air as I caught my breath.

A few minutes later, Dee turned on her side, facing away from me and pushed back. I hooked the duvet with my foot and unfolded it before covering us quickly with it. The warmth of the intense orgasm was fading now and the cold of the rainy night was noticeable.

"I love you..." Dee mumbled sleepily as she pushed her firm, bare buttocks against my slick, wet cock trying to spoon me better.

"Love you too, baby..." I whispered in her ear through a haze as I fell asleep with Dee completely naked under the duvet.

***

Guys, if you like my posts don't hesitate to LIKE and COMMENT please. This is really helpful and encouraging to share my other incidences with you all.

Till next time... Cheers!!